An Arrangement Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Please, please.” her words trailed off. Her body was shaking, her legs quivering. She was at the edge. Now desperate for the orgasm that had been stopped, she bent farther over the sink, and then spread her legs further apart. She wasn’t playing a part anymore, she wanted to cum. He was more than aware of her desperate urge.

The position they were in was not exactly conducive to good sex. It had been working for her, but not for his wrist. With her bent over as she was, he quickly reached for the bikini tie on her right hip and pulled the string. It immediately came undone and dangled down, her bikini bottom now hanging loosely from her left hip.

Reaching from below her body, his hand moved up her right thigh and in between her thigh and the bikini bottom. From that position, his fingers were resting against her very warm and wet pussy. As he touched her, she pushed her body downward, searching for his hand. He quickly moved his middle finger up between the sensitive lips and to the tight wet entrance. Again, gently he pushed his finger into her. Her entire body tensed and she jerked upright again. She couldn’t help herself, it felt that good.

He continued moving the finger slowly into her, letting it soak in her wetness. Fully inside her, he began to move it slowly around. After several moments of this, he could feel her pressing down against his hand. Sensing that she was so close to cumming, he moved his finger toward the front of her entrance and a little upward. Curling his finger, he searched till he found a small mound at the top of her vagina. There, he pressed into it and began to make small circles against it. Immediately her body jerked, her head tilting back as she sucked in a long deep breath. He could feel her legs tighten and press hard against him.

He continued the smooth small circles around her G-spot, suddenly feeling her pussy clamp down on his finger. She was now wet enough that the fluid was actually running down her thighs. He pressed harder into the small hard spot inside her. Each time he did, her body would jerk, her breath almost stop. She was now cumming and cumming very hard. She was shaking, her pussy quivering and clutching at his finger. Knowing that she was fully engulfed in her orgasm, he began to kiss her neck and shoulders, hard, reminding her that he was there. His finger continued dancing inside of her, only slowing down as he felt her body begin to slump against him. Within a few moments, she was completely slumped down onto the counter top, her breathing now deep and long. Her pussy was no longer clutching at him; it was actually quivering. Her pussy loosened its grasp of his finger as he slowly moved it out of her. At her entrance, he slowly moved it upward, coming to rest on her clit. Using her juices as lubrication, he began to rub in small circles. Her body immediately rose sharply from the counter, jerking upright. A long moan escaped her lips as her body began to shake again. He pressed a little harder against the hard bud and massaged it. Her breathing began to come in pants again. He pressed into her, forcing her harder into the kitchen counter.

He knew it wouldn’t take her long, his finger bearing down on the sensitive clit and rubbing faster.

“I can’t, I’m too sensitive,” she moaned, almost pleading.

He didn’t respond, but continued harder and faster with her responding body. She was easy to manipulate. He knew that her orgasm would begin quickly. Suddenly her body jerked upward, back against him. A long moan came from her throat as her body pushed down against his hand. He only sped up his manipulations of her sensitive pussy. He could feel her clutching at him again. He continued the finger motions, pressed hard against her clit. She was jerking so hard that she was trying to pull her legs together, pushing against the counter with her hands. He pushed his body into hers, forcing her upper half to bend over the counter. Using his bare leg, he pushed her legs further apart.

It was almost as if she had given up, no longer fighting what her body was doing to her. She slumped against the counter, her legs spread far apart, gasping, and her pussy quivering as another orgasm forced its way through her. She was entirely engulfed in the moment, her body surrendering to it’s own passion. His finger kept up the movement, slowly lessening as her orgasm subsided. Suddenly her body went slack, falling down against the counter. He held her up, his finger still moving softly against the hard clit. She was spent. She was gasping and trying to catch her breath. He finally stopped his manipulation, letting her slump back against him. He had to hold her up as she slumped back.

“Oh my God. That was unbelievable. You’ve exhausted me,” she moaned, still trying to catch her breath.

He was happy that she had been so satisfied with him. He wondered if she might want to return the favor. Little did he know that she was fully intending to return the favor?

She turned around at the sink, resting her butt against the counter, and then put her arms around his neck. She kissed him softly on the lips, and then started kissing him on the cheeks and neck. She continued kissing him all over, one hand snaking down to his bulging underwear. He wasn’t fully hard, having put his concentration into her fun. She began to slowly rub the hardening flesh.

“Umm, that was unbelievable,” she said, almost breathlessly. She leaned in close to him and whispered hotly into his ear, “You never did use the handcuffs. Now its’ my turn.” He had completely forgotten the handcuffs. She hadn’t.

12