An Artist's Confession

Story Info
I've dreamed of her praying, while I was alone at night.
1.2k words
3.53
186.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SunrockSin
SunrockSin
184 Followers

"I've dreamed of her praying, while I was alone at night in my bed, and then I can only reach beneath the covers and sin over and over again," Domingo whispered through the small window, glazed in plastic with tiny holes in it.

"Tell me of this sin," came the voice from the other side.

Domingo paused, noting the change in the priest's breathing, yes, Father Ortiz was distinctly breathing faster now. "It is the same as I have described to you in my other confessions."

"To be absolved you must be specific, you must name your sin, describe it and then ask forgiveness."

"When I reach beneath my covers I find that I am firm..."

"Firm?"

"Yes, erect, I have an erection. I reach my hand down, take hold of myself and begin to stroke slowly."

"Do you touch anything else?"

"I am not sure, my nipples maybe... yes I touch my nipple with my other hand. My nipple is firm too and as I touch it I can feel the sensation all through me. While I stroke myself I continue touching my nipple."

"And then?"

Domingo continued, "I begin to stroke faster and I start lifting my hips as the feeling runs through me. Suddenly the pleasure is intense and as much as I try to delay it, to enhance the feeling, I cannot stop the release. My sin then is complete."

'But your release, does it stain the sheets?"

"The sheets? No, I push back the sheets before it happens, it splashes on my stomach, pooling there until I wipe it up with a rag."

"Is it wet and sticky?"

"Yes."

"And the scent, can you smell it?"

"Yes, I put the rag in with my other clothes and cover it up so the scent is not obvious."

"And your dream, of the woman praying..."

"Sister Mary?"

"Ah, you dream of Sister Mary praying?"

"Yes, she kneels naked before the chapel each night I dream of her. When I awaken I can only think of her, I have painted a picture of it," Domingo replied.

"Describe your painting."

"She kneels, facing the altar. A bright light comes from the sky, through the windows. Her arms rest on the wooden railing and her knees rest on the hard stone."

"And her body?"

"In this painting I see her from behind, her head bare, shaved, her naked back, her buttocks, a slight peek at her breast."

"You said in this painting, you have more of her?"

"Describe your painting.""Yes, in another she faces me as she prays."

"Tell me of this painting," Father Ortiz moaned.

"In this one she wears her headpiece, so I cannot see the shaved head. Her hands clasp in prayer just below her breasts. They are small, but the nipples are large and very dark. Downward I can see her hair, the light brown curls delicately above the gently mound. The slit in the middle is just barely visible as her legs are together kneeling."

"Light brown curls?" came the whisper.

"What did you say father?"

"Oh, oh nothing... ah, these paintings, have you seen her like this?"

"Only when I dream, in my mind. I painted these from the dreams, the others came from when I saw her."

"You have other paintings?"

"Yes."

"From when you saw her?"

"Yes, one day I went to the chapel and saw her praying. I sat down and recalled how she looked in my dreams praying naked. I envisioned her body, the curve of her back, the roundness of her buttocks, the slight hint of breast. She stood up and saw me, but all I saw was the other painting, her praying while facing me. Her tiny breasts with the large, dark and firm nipples enticed me while the delicate light brown curls excited me.

"Before I realized what was happening, she was standing right before me. I immediately stood up, not thinking to try to conceal my erection. I found myself standing in front of her with my hardness causing my pants to protrude outward.

"She looked at my erection, then back up at my eyes and said, 'Oh Domingo, you...'

"I covered myself and told her I was sorry, but she reached out, took my hand and walked me back to my room. Once inside, she slipped off her robe and I saw her naked, her breasts, just as I imagined except for the hair, it was a light color, reddish, not brown as I had dreamed. She climbed onto my bed, opened her legs and asked me to kiss her, not on the mouth, but down between her legs.

"Her lips parted and I thought of the red sea, opening, this time, for me. It was wet, and the taste was tart, a bit salty too. She told me how to lick, and I pressed my tongue into her, but then she guided my head a bit upward until I found the tiny nub.

"I ran my tongue over it and then sucked it in between my lips. She moaned loudly and raised her hips up and down, pushing herself against me to where I could hardly breathe. Gasping for air, I continued until she arched her back and plead for me to put my fingers inside her. I plunged them in and could feel them being squeezed by her, again and again."

"She came for you?"

"I guess that is what she did. After a few moments she sat up and unbuttoned my shirt. I stood to pull off my shoes, socks and pants. She tugged off my underpants and then pulled me on top of her. Toying with my erection, she guided it into herself and told me to push it in and pull it out.

"I followed her instructions and felt a sensation like I have never felt before. It was similar to my hand, but so much warmer, so much softer, and oh God, excuse me father... it was so much wetter, it was so wet. The pleasure grew inside and as my breathing quickened Sister Mary said, 'Take it out before it happens, do not spill your seed inside me.'

"Although it was difficult, I listened to her and just before it happened, I pulled out. My release splashed on her, in her delicate curls, dripping down the pink lips. She looked up at me and smiled, whispering, 'Oh Domingo, you are so good.'

"I had to smile, it was very good. After she left I began painting and didn't stop until the following evening. I have longed to see her pray every day since then.

"Father, please forgive me for my sins. Father... Father?"

"Ah, ugh... yes my son, you are forgiven, you can go now."

"But what about my absolution, don't I need..."

"Yes... yes, go say seven prayers."

"Seven prayers, which ones?"

"Yes seven, your choice, it doesn't matter," Father Ortiz said breathlessly.

"Thank you Father," Domingo said, opening the door and stepping out into the chapel. He walked over to a pew, slipped in and kneeled to begin his prayers. Looking off to one side he noticed Sister Mary, kneeling in one of the pews, waiting to go into the confessional. Domingo closed his eyes and tried not to think of her body as he said his prayers.

SunrockSin
SunrockSin
184 Followers