An Artsy Fartsy Three Way

Story Info
Three wild people come together in a wild way.
1.1k words
3.69
27.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 1982, Don needed a place to live, and was told by an acquaintance to see a certain woman who was looking for people to share a large studio space. He arrived at the address, a was met by Sheena, who showed him around and told him how much the rent was and such.

Sheena looked very much like one of those Cosmo magazine cover models with a bad case of acne. Her manner exuded sexuality. She moved like a cat, and her eyes sized Don up as they spoke.

Don was a scrawny little white guy, not short, but very thin and unusually white. His hair was longish and dyed black. He dressed in black, but looked rather casual, appearing gothic without affectation. He was somewhat shy, but didn't need to come on strong with women. His good looks had the more aggressive ones crawling all over him.

Don agreed to move in, and paid the rent right away. The two of them quickly discovered that they had something in common; they were both Performance Artists. Sheena had a performance booked that night, and had a major dilemma; she needed a musician. Fortunately, Don played synthesizer and had a drum machine. This would be the beginning of a fruitful collaboration.

In the days that followed, three more girls moved into the space. Don enjoyed being the only guy, surrounded by all these women. There were always lots of people around, and after a few weeks Don connected with Mary.

Mary was a big bold Irish girl. In her stiletto heels, she towered over Don like an Amazon. She was the kind of girl who knew what wanted and took it. She wanted Don. He became hers. Her sexual appetite was insatiable, Don and Mary started fucking like there was no tomorrow.

As the weeks turned into months, Don and Sheena busied themselves with their performance collaborations. Mary began painting a nude portrait of Don, who would model for her in the studio. He became accustomed to standing around nude as various people came and went. One night, to blow off a little steam, the three of them went out to a cabaret and proceeded to get very drunk. A couple of gay boys; Doug and Bob, who were friends of Mary's, joined them at their table. Towards the end of the night, Doug produced five hits of LSD. Everyone partook.

The drugs didn't start to kick in until everyone was leaving the bar. They headed back to the studio, and by the time they arrived the experience was becoming exceptionally psychedelic. There was a lot of erratic behavior as the five of them swarmed around the loft. At different times some of them would get caught up in some very personal experience and wander away from the others. The atmosphere was jovial. They shared laughter at great cosmic jokes, and then in a flash, the mood would take on an almost religious solemnity.

At one point, Doug and Bob disappeared, then suddenly reappeared completely nude. Following the initial shock and laughter, this led to a dry and scholarly discussion on the topic of social nudity. Doug and Bob wandered off again. Sheena suggested that it would be hilarious if the three of them disrobed too, so they could surprise Doug and Bob when they came back. Doug and Bob didn't come back.

So there they were, the three of them, completely naked on Sheena's bed. I suppose it only seemed like the natural thing to do. Sheena moved her face in between Mary's legs and began licking her cunt. Her skill was exceptional. Mary was quickly brought to the edge of orgasm and hung there for what seemed to be an eternity. The effects of the drugs made time stretch out forever. In her mind, she forgot that anything had ever happened before and the idea of this ever ending was incomprehensible. She had never felt pleasure like this, and she moaned and sighed, completely caught up until waves of orgasms wracked her body.

Don was pinned under her. He clasped her breasts and pinched her nipples as his head swam. He couldn't believe this was happening. He had never been so aroused in his life. As Mary's orgasms finally subsided, suddenly the two women dove on his erect penis like a couple of little girls fighting over a lolly. First one would suck it while the other looked on with envy. Then the other would steal it from her and impale her mouth on it, sucking up and down, slathering it with saliva and shoving it deep into her throat. Back and forth this went. Don was in a state of absolute euphoria. His scrambled thoughts could barely comprehend what his body was experiencing. If it wasn't for the alcohol and all the sex he had been having of late, he probably would have shot his load in about three seconds. As it was, he was still for too turned on to make it last, and soon he shot his spunk deep into Sheena's throat as she pressed her lips into his pubic hair.

Now it was Sheena's turn. The other two, still recovering from their intense orgasms, moved slowly over her body. They teased her gently, stroking her breasts and then each taking a nipple into their mouths. Mary kissed her way down to Sheena's cunt. Somewhat tentatively she kissed Sheena's inner thighs. This was her first taste of an other woman, and she was conflicted by her Catholic upbringing and her overwhelming state of arousal. The drugs had put her into an almost dream-like state and it was easy for her to succumb to the desire to act out her lesbian fantasies.

Sheena's cunt was very wet. The aroma was intensified for Mary by the effects of the acid. It reminded her of her own smell. It was like licking her fingers when she masturbated. Don's erection came back, and he moved from sucking Sheena's tits and repositioned himself behind Mary in the doggy position.

Now it was an all out three-way. Their bodies began to move like a machine as they all strained to reach orgasm together. In the collective psychedelic haze, the sense of individual separation of egos was lost. Each of them were like hermaphrodites, lacking specific genitalia, there was no sense of penetrating or being penetrated. Only the warm glow of heightened arousal. Every part of their bodies became susceptible to erotic touch. They were an enormous organic orgasm machine with one mind. Moving slowly but surely towards that explosive climax.

Their bodies were strewn across Sheena's bed. Although physically exhausted, the stimulating effect of the LSD kept their minds from sleep. As dawn shot rays of light through the cracked windows of the loft, they shifted their bodies and their thoughts raced. Suddenly there was laughter in the room and they all looked up sheepishly as Doug and Bob reappeared from their journey to survey the depths of decadence which had been reached in their absence.