An Assertive Woman

Story Info
She chose him at a nightclub.
2k words
4.39
25.4k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 10/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though most of my acquaintances thought I was this fairly nice, reasonably good looking and fairly self-confident guy, the reality was quite different.

Irrational jealousy on my part caused the break-up with my girlfriend of over 5 years, and I was still emotionally tender, as well as quite single. I'd just missed a promotion at work due to my piss poor preparation - proving that old adage. The only thing I really enjoyed was helping a buddy spin the vinyl at a local nightclub - yep we're talking about the early 80s, so no CDs, IPODs, etc.

Even in this setting speaking with a lot of girls didn't take away my shyness. However, I became an expert at oral sex - you know - just talking about it!

Anyway my buddy, Jake, was a water-skier and part of a group who went skiing together every weekend. Most of this group also frequented the nightclub. I became a regular in both settings and could nearly always be found at the DJ console helping Jake. That feeling of power, being able to fill the dance floor, or empty it, was quite intoxicating.

Friday nights were easily the biggest night of the week. This particular night the place was packed. Half were local workers intent on making a night of their few drinks after work. The rest of the crowd were the hard core regular party animals including a smattering of the occasionals; people who loved to party, but had to budget their money so they could go out once a month or so.

The dance floor was filled with people in business clothes, modified business clothes and party outfits. There were also variations of all three, depending on the amount of alcohol consumed.

That was one of the other reasons I loved going there. Girls dressed, or undressed, to increase their chances of not going home alone. You'd see girls with no bras, push-up bras, tight skirts, split skirts, short skirts, skirts that billowed with the slightest twirl on the dance floor, stockings, bare legs, leg warmers, garter belts and a huge variety of footwear. There were examples of all with varying amounts of bare flesh to see. And just what some girls would flash (or offer) to get a song played.

Returning from a trip to the can I ran into some of my newer friends from water-skiing; Suzy, Tina, Tanya and Jo, seated around a table near the dancefloor. Platonic kisses and hugs all around as well as the usual chit-chat about the upcoming weekend. The music changed and the girls headed to the dance floor. I returned to the DJ box, spinning discs, taking requests and chatting with Jake.

About two hours later Suzy wandered over to me and whispered, "There's a girl over there that reckons you're really cute!"

With my regular fear of rejection removed from the equation, who was I to refuse an invitation like that? My internal dialogue went, "Yippee!"

Taking a break from the panel I allowed Suzy to lead me to Andi, a statuesque honey-blonde vision about 5'7" wearing a colourful floral-print dress with high heels and white stockings. Anatomically gifted was my first thought about Andi's appearance.

Armed with my newfound confidence, I reached for her hand and kissed it. She smiled. Without letting go of her, I excused us from the girls and guided her onto the dance floor. Although small talk was hard above the music it had reached that time of the night when lots of words weren't needed. Slow dancing over the next couple of songs had us relaxing into each other's embrace, tentatively pressing against one another.

She initiated the first kiss. Her soft painted lips met mine, then opened. I was unused to the girl taking the lead, but found it extremely sexy. I grazed the outside of her teeth with my tongue. She answered by sucking my tongue all the way into her mouth. She also worked her hand down between us and assured my erection was immediate and pronounced. She must have liked what she felt because she ground her body into mine whilst I slid my hands over the gentle curves of her butt, feeling the outline of her panties and ... something else. Obviously turned on, she gyrated slowly up and down my body until the song finished.

When we finally came up for air we were both a little flushed, her shiny hazel eyes gleaming with pure lust. We returned to the DJ console where my erection began to soften a little and she excused herself, saying she needed to pee.

Suzy was there chatting animatedly with my buddy, Jake. I found out later they'd been "friends with benefits" a while back. Suzy gleefully told me that she knew that I was gonna get really lucky tonight. I must have looked bemused because she gave me this little wink, tapped her chest and said "Personal experience!"

The intriguing and endless possibilities ran around my mind like dirty little buggers as it dawned on me that I was being picked up by someone who played for both teams.

Andi returned a few minutes later just as Jake used the mic to announce the last dance. As it turned out to be a slow romantic one, I grabbed Andi and we claimed the far corner of the dance floor, away from the prying eyes of my friends at the DJ box. No need for too much pressure, I thought. I leaned in to kiss her again. She returned the kiss for a few seconds and then placed something in my hand.

"Put these in your pocket - they're yours, and so am I." I looked down at the damp panties in my hand, brought them gently to my nose and sniffed Andi's arousal. She leaned in and sniffed as well before I put them in my pocket and lowered my hands back to the gentle swell at the top of her butt.

Knowing she was knickerless now brought my erection back with a vengeance. Other realisations flooded my brain, no knickers probably means stockings and, ahhh, garter belt.

I continued to caress her, gently lifting one bit of the hem of her dress until I was able to feel the smooth skin of her ass cheeks. She then blew me away by grabbing my hand and sliding it down between her ass cheeks. Edging around to her side, looking a little like I was humping her thigh, allowed my eager fingers access to her pubic region. I started to slide my fingers forward along her outer lips. I could feel droplets of her moisture running down her legs as I gently explored. Her knees started to buckle a bit just as the music finished and the lights came up. We stopped and allowed ourselves a breath or two to regain some composure, just like several other like-minded couples on the floor.

When I was able to walk without being a direction finder, we said goodbye to our friends and left arm in arm. When we reached her car, she leaned her against it and pulled me into a another deep kiss. Coming up for air I glanced around to make sure we didn't have an audience and gently lifted the front of her dress again so I could caress her long legs and thighs. She helped me tuck a bit of the hem into her garter belt.

She undid my zipper and reached in to massage my erection. She closed her hand around it and sensuously rubbed up and down, over my jocks. She then squirmed around and slid her hand inside my jocks and onto my rock hard cock, giving a little grunt of approval as she did. Me too!

I caressed the skin around her garter belt and then moved my hand in small circles towards her mound. Bending her legs provided more access for my hand and she gasped as I inserted my finger slowly into her wetness. Here was one openly sexy woman. I kept up the in and out motion, alternating between one and three fingers. Her hips developed a mind of their own.

Grabbing my left hand, she used it to rub her breast. Her nipple, trying to poke through the material of her dress and bra, felt as hard as a rock. Tweaking it between my thumb and forefinger I felt her legs tremble again. Realising how sensitive her fantastic breasts obviously were, I really wanted to feel them without her clothes in the way!

I kept up my massage with my right hand, and used my left to move up past the hem of her dress, still sitting at the top of her thighs, over her smooth stomach to her left breast. Due to its snugness, I was unable to get under the bra, so I moved my hand around to the clasp at her back. My fumbling had lifted her dress above waist-level and she gasped as bare flesh came into contact with the 3am cold metal of her car door.

Sheer determination was rewarded after several seconds and I was able to unhook the bra. I reached up, gently sliding one cup away and gingerly running my fingertips over her breast, loving the warmth, the little bumps on her areola and the hard nipple. I wanted to kiss it, so I pushed the dress even higher, and then realised what I had to do immediately.

Taking half a step back I visually drooled over the sight of this goddess leaning against her car, one naked breast, one still encased, her dress bunched near her shoulders, the slightly rounded swell of her tummy and mound perfectly framed by the sexy garter belt holding up her stockings with her feet enclosed in her 5" stilettos.

Managing to retain some control I leaned back in to provide the worship her breasts deserved. She moaned as I once more plunged my hand back between her legs. Less than two minutes later she pushed me back, reached over, undid my belt and slacks, pushed my jocks down, grasped my manhood and was already wet enough to guide me straight into her.

Our primal coupling was interrupted after about a dozen strokes by the noise from a rowdy group of revellers returning to their vehicles.

Trying to look innocent, we hurriedly separated and rearranged our clothing. I sniffed my fingers and then slowly licked my index finger and was about to suck the middle finger when she grabbed my hand, looked deep into my eyes and took my fingers into her mouth. What an incredible turn on!

I said, "I love your taste!"

"So do I" was her response as the noisemakers piled into their car near the exit to the car park.

Realising they wouldn't come past us Andi groaned, "Fuck! Come back here! I'm so close I can't stand it!"

Taking my hand, she pushed it back under her dress. I decided to take some initiative and used my other hand to lift the hem of her dress back to waist level. Then crouching, I stuck my face into her groin and planted a kiss at the top of her thighs. She responded immediately by falling back against her car and opening her legs until they were well apart, allowing easy access.

"You bastard," she screamed quietly through her teeth, as she obviously hadn't expected to be eaten out in the car-park. I kissed and licked the whole area, then found her clit popping out of its hood, begging to be sucked. I clamped down on it with my lips, sending Andi right over the edge.

Her legs shook violently and she grabbed my hair, holding my head still as she came hard, squirting her juices over my face and neck.

After she'd come down from her orgasm, I ran my tongue once again from front to back and stood up grinning at her. She half-buckled again, but responded this time by grabbing my head again and kissing me as hard as I could ever remember.

She then licked her juices from around my face and then moved back to my mouth so we could both taste her nectar.

"Now Babe, go get your car and meet me at the gas station down the road. We haven't finished!"

Standing there wathcing her drive away gave my erection time to subside, and pretty much guaranteed I'd follow. I then ran to my car and the rest of the night, but that's another story.