An Assignment for Sir

Story Info
toy writes letter to Sir detailing her favourite fantasy.
4.6k words
4.5
16.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a copy of an email i sent to my Sir, he specifically asked me to write him a detailled fantasy, and has since given me permission to share it here. i hope you all enjoy it as much as Sir.)

*

Dear Sir,

Right now I am at work, and have rather sneakily, although not really sneakily at all, bought my laptop in with me so that I can play endless, mind numbing games of Solitaire, to replace the usual mind numbing nothing that I normally do. I am hoping that eventually my boss will remember his promise and get me the wireless network key so I can have internet access which will keep me much more entertained.

Last night was an utter disaster, in terms of bad timing. But I just can't run the risk of being caught by my dad, perhaps I wouldn't feel so bad about being caught by my mum, but Dad, no thanks! I can only imagine what he would say if he walked in to my room to find me naked on my bed, legs spread either side of my laptop, webcam turned on with a hairbrush inside me. Or even if either of my parents had walked in while I was doing my best to spank myself with a hairbrush.

The problem with that it, not only does it make a rather loud 'smack' noise, but I also can't override a seemingly natural reflex to stop myself hurting myself. I can't hit myself as hard as I would like to, not like that at least. I can thump the hell out of my arms when I'm angry, when something has gone wrong for me, but I can't hit myself properly in a good way.

I'm wondering whether you actually care about any of this, I mean, all you asked for was a detailed fantasy, and here I am giving you a run down on my life, perhaps you will just skip straight to the fantasy, but I guess I want you to know me, not just my body on a camera.

Moving onto things of a more sexual nature, and more specifically, my dabbling in the BDSM scene, I've read a lot, as I told you. I've read countless stories and real life accounts and had so many mixed reactions to them. Some have made me feel positively ill, other have made me cringe, some made me frustrated and wanting to throw the computer across the room, some made my skin tingle with excitement, some made me squirm in my seat, and others? Well, with some I just couldn't keep my hands off myself!

Being told I could either cum on cam for you and run the risk of being caught, or not cum at all last night was a nightmare of a decision. On one hand I really felt I needed to cum, the roleplay, followed by the time I spent on cam with you was certainly pushing all the right buttons. The fact that I chose to stop does, in some ways, amaze me. I chose to put myself through approximately twenty hours of hell, rather than take such a risk, Normally I like risks, but at the end of the day my family don't know about this. They don't know I write erotica, they don't know I like stripping and playing on webcams for strangers, and I would like to keep it that way.

Sorry, I keep being distracted from the real issue at hand, my fantasy, and the assignment you set for me. In a way this is just like sitting down to write a new story for Literotica, I need an idea, I need characters and then I need a basic plotline to follow. In this case, the character is me and then I shall assume, for this purpose that the second character is you, but it could just be 'the male' of my fantasy at the time. Of course at this point perhaps I should mention that my fantasy do not always involve a male figure. The one I am thinking about now, which is one I am yet to turn into Erotica because I do not want to ruin it, involves both a male and female character, and then myself. However, the female is a surprise bought into play much later in the proceedings.

So, let me get down to the real nitty, gritty and exciting part now I have finished work and have just four hours left until you come online and I think you are expecting to read this before then. My ultimate fantasy, something which would be absolutely amazing if it were to happen in real life. Bearing in mind that all of this is based around a partner who I have absolute trust in, and no doubts about at all.

--

For things to be really perfect and eventually incredibly arousing the scene needs to start somewhere impressive, for some reason any long and detailed fantasies of mine seem to always start in a hotel bathroom. One of those classy, five star places with giant bathtubs, like in 'Pretty Woman' (do you know that film?) I'm in the bath, all relaxed and warm and soapy when you (for ease of writing I shall use 'you' instead of 'my partner') walk in and sit on the edge of the bath, just talking and being nice.

We make idle chat for a while as I finish washing and then you hand me one of those monstrous fluffy, white towels that the hotel just must have for this to be perfect. I wrap myself up in the towel, tucking it tight under my arms and put a smaller towel on my hair as we walk back into the bedroom.

The bedroom itself is also significant, it's all pale shade and has a big four poster bed with one of those canopies over the top, sometimes the bed linen and the canopy is white, but on this occasion I think it would be red, maybe with some black as well. But either way it is a big bed, with good strong posts and headboard, which are important later on.

I sit on the edge of the bed in just the monster of a towel and start towel drying my hair and you just potter around, making us drinks and asking how my day was and such like. Then I pick up my hairbrush off the bedside table and you hand me a drink (doesn't really matter what) and take the brush and sit on the bed behind me, and patiently start brushing my hair. You're gentle and patient, slowly working out any knots and tangles until my damp hair lies silky down my back.

You put the brush away to one side and lean into me, softly kissing the side of my neck as you reach around me to untuck my towel, letting it fall around me to pool on the bed, stopped as I am sitting on it. Your hands skim lightly over my shoulders, down to my hands that I hold neatly in my lap, and your lips continue their delicate kisses down my neck and against my earlobe.

I turn my head every which way, seeking out your lips with mine, rewarded with the occasional chaste brush, but you keep moving away from me, teasing and soft. Your hands roaming over my back and chest, deliberately avoiding my breasts, a feather light touch that almost brings me out in goose bumps.

We carry on like this for a few minutes before you tell me to lie on the bed, on my stomach and you take the towel away, taking your time to fold it neatly over the radiator. But I'm so relaxed and comfortable after the bath and your touch and the room is suitably warm for me to be comfortable with no clothes on.

I feel you climb up onto the bed, near my feet, and the feel of your hands on my ankles does not surprise me. Your hands glide up the back of my legs, slowly easing them apart as you shuffle up with your hands. Your hands come up to rest just below my ass before starting a slow retreat again, down my inner thighs, stopping at my ankles again where you quickly, and without a word, tie/cuff/somehow restrain my legs to the bottom bed posts.

Your hands start gently rubbing my ass cheeks and I'm lying there with my head on my arms, just loving the attention, relaxed and content, as your hands move up my back, no sudden movements, just slow exploration almost, teasing. You barely say a word throughout this, and I'm just lying there, loving every moment, feeling myself getting more and more aroused at your touch, even though it is just gentle caressing. It feels good and safe, and the fact that I'm partially restrained implies that you have bigger plans for the night anyway.

Your hands reach my shoulders and gently you ease my arms out from under my head, raising them above me, so they are stretched out towards the bedpost, just like my legs. Your kneeling between my legs, your body pressed down against mine, you feel good and solid against me. Once again you kiss and nibble on my neck while you tie my arms to the top of the bed, so I am almost completely restrained. Automatically I check the bindings, knowing they will hold, but I have to check.

You move off of the bed, out of my line of sight and for a few moments I wonder if you are just going to leave me. But you don't, you return with a blindfold, easily slipping it over my eyes, putting me in darkness, leaving me completely clueless as to what will happen next. That's what does it for me, not knowing what will happen, just knowing that whatever it is, I wont be able to do a single thing about it! And that I can't get away, it's going into the unknown without a safety net. It's risky and thrilling and oh, so very good. It's like showing off on cam, that's exciting, but not as risky, but that thrill is still there that makes my skin tingle.

And you've got me blindfolded and bound and you move off the bed, I've no idea where you are going to touch me next, no idea if you even will, I just have to wait. My skin is just all tingling and super sensitive, I can feel a slight warmth as you move around me, but you don't touch me, it's like you enjoy seeing me squirm, seeking you out as best as I can.

Without warning your hand lands sharply on my ass, so different from before, so sudden and unexpected, but as ever, perfect. The shock, the pain and the bemusement and what I might have done wrong all swirls into a mess in my head and it takes a few breaths for me to clear it. "Thank you Sir." I say automatically, I don't even know if you want to hear it at the moment, but it's right to say it.

Your hand caresses where you just hit, soft and gentle once more, lulling me back into my relaxed state. I should know better, just as I think I am safe again you strike once more, the other cheek this time. "Thank you Sir."

Several times over we do this, always letting you lull me back into that false sense of security, even though I know what is likely to come next.

I'm lying on my stomach, my head turned away from the door and the blindfold tight around my eyes, blocking out all light, there is not a thing I can see except the random colourful swirls I see when I close my eyes. Does everyone see them? Or only certain people, I've never thought about that before, but that's sidetracking.

Eventually, after what feels like an eternity I hear the door open again and silently sigh with relief, automatically assuming that you have returned, not even thinking that it could be housekeeping or anything. I know you wouldn't leave me in danger anyway, so even if it isn't you then it must be safe.

The door closes and I feel a weight on the side of the bed, someone, who I assume is you, is kneeling or sitting or standing just to the side of me, not touching me, just there.

More and more time passes, and every second feels like an eternity, why don't you speak? Why don't you touch me? What is wrong? I feel a breath on my back, the lightest feeling, gentle warmth starting at the small of my back and slowly tracing up my spine to between my shoulder blades and the back of my neck. I shiver as the warm air teases the tiny hairs on the back of my neck.

"Does that feel good?" You ask, and I am confused, your voice is coming from the doorway, yet I can feel your breath on my neck. I gap slightly as I realise what has happened, there is someone else in the room with us, someone else on the bed with me, while you watch.

"Yes Sir." I reply, it's partly automatic and completely true.

We've talked about this before, the idea of involving a stranger, or at least a stranger to me, someone you know and trust, so that we know it is safe. Safe stranger danger, that's an oxymoron in it's own right, but I trust you, and knowing it is someone else's eyes roaming over my body, someone else's fingers that will touch me, is electrifying.

"These are the rules." You begin to explain, I can hear you walking across the room and I try to picture where you are. "You are not allowed to cum until I say." You are on the other side of the bed to the stranger, close to me, but not on the bed. "You may speak and if you have any requests you may beg, and I will choose whether or not to allow. Break the rules and you will be punished. Do you understand?"

You always ask, even though the rules are perfectly clear every time, you don't try and make them out to be some thing else, they are just simple, concrete rules.

"Yes Sir." I tell you, I trust you, you wont let this get out of hand.

"Don't disappoint me." You add, and I feel the bed shift as you sit besides me.

I close my eyes behind the blindfold, silently willing myself to be a good girl, to do as I am told, I can't fail you now, you must have gone to so much trouble. Please, please don't let me mess this up, please.

For the first time I feel the stranger touch me, a single finger tip running down the side of my neck, one single, soft, well kept finger tip with a smooth and even finger nail that feels almost manicured, or fake. Could you have? Would you have? I shudder at the thought, even without any concrete proof. Have you bought another female to our play?

"I think she likes me" For the first time the stranger speaks, her voice light as she almost laughs. Soft and musical, I wish I could see what she looked like. I imagine blonde hair, blue eyes, an almost elfin appearance to match that mischievous voice. "Turn her over, I want to see her properly."

I feel you move besides me and you undo the restraints at my ankles an wrists, while I feel the slack I hold my position, waiting for your instruction to turn over. I am a good girl, aren't I?

You tell me to turn over and once I have you retie my hands and ankles, the blindfold doesn't move, I am not allowed to look upon this stranger who's had rests lightly on my stomach, sliding slowly up from my bellybutton, up towards my breasts.

A slight smile plays on my lips, I have no idea what is going to happen next, no idea what your plans entail but my head is spinning with possibilities. And all the while I am conscious of the fact that I am completely helpless to do anything about what happens next.

Her hands rest just under my breasts for a few moments, I just want something to happen. Anything. Anything except this slow teasing. Please? I know I could ask, but I wont. Not yet, I can be more patient, this teasing must surely be a prelude to something else, something bigger, I can wait for that.

You rest your hand on my thigh, I can feel the difference in the textures, the way your hand compares to her hand, so different, but so equally delightful. You lazily trace circles on the soft skin of my thigh, gradually moving higher as her fingers slowly circle around my breasts, moving closer to my nipples as your hand moves closer to my pussy.

My breathing increases as I realize that you will reach my pussy as she reaches my nipples, your complete synchronisation is amazing. Her fingers brush lightly over my nipples as you trace a finger along the length of my slit. I gasp as she flicks her nail, hard, over my nipples and you mirror the action on my clit.

"Oh...yes..." I gasp as she pinches my nipples hard, and once again you mirror the action on my clit. How are you so synchronized without talking? And then suddenly all the hands are gone once more and there is complete silence, I can't even hear you breathing. But I know you are both still on the bed.

How long do you make me wait? I do not know, every second feels like forever when I am waiting in the dark, my skin burning with desire already, but I am sure you have much more in store.

Her finger slides deep inside me, no warning, no teasing just quick thrusts in and out, in and out. I know it is her because I know the feel of your fingers inside me, her fingers are longer, but more slender, I immediately think of a piano player, piano players always have long, slender fingers unlike mine, I am a brass player, I get short, stubby fingers.

My mind takes a moment to catch up as I was expecting her hands on my breasts, like before, but you keep on surprising me. She adds a second fingers and I feel your tongue on my nipples, circling them before flicking over them, one at a time, until they are rock hard for you.

You take one between you thumb and forefinger and pinch. Hard. I gasp, resisting the urge to pull away. One hand strokes my hair momentarily. "Good toy." You whisper and your words calm me, I smile again, knowing that my actions are pleasing you.

You release my nipple, but give me no time to relax before snapping a clothespin onto it, the sharp and persistent pain making me draw a sharp intake of breath and squirm slightly within my restraints, trying to find a more comfortable position.

She adds a second finger, curling them up inside me, seeking out that spot that will make my inner muscles clench that will put me that one step closer to the orgasm that I am not allowed.

My back arches off the bed as she pressed against it, a finger from her other hand rubbing almost frantically over my clit. You are repeating your actions on my other nipple, pinching it hard before attaching the peg. As the second clothespin snaps into place everything stop once more, and I feel the two of you move off the bed. My nipples ache, a sting that is only growing more intense, a pain that seems to resonate deep inside my pussy, this is a good pain.

My pussy trembles with need, glistening with juices, my clit swollen and eager, but I wont ask for more, not yet.

I feel a weight climb onto the bed besides my head, but I can not immediately tell who it is, until the person is kneeling over my head and I inhale through my nose. Female. My heart pounds in my chest, never have I tried this, always have I wanted it. I writhe underneath her, trying to lift my head to reach her. The smell is not enough, I want to taste her.

I feel you climb onto the bed, between my spread legs and I shudder in anticipation, what are you planning for me now?

I moan loudly as I feel your cock press lightly against the entrance to my pussy, just inside me, but barely.

"You will pleasure our guest while I take my pleasure from your pussy, my toy." You tell me, your thumb tracing a slow, lazy circle around my clit, it's almost distracting. "If you do well, you will get your reward."

"Thank you Sir, your toy will do her best Sir, to please our guest while you use your toy."

"Good girl."

I beam inside, knowing you are already pleased with me only fuels my determination to carry on pleasing you. To disappoint you now would be unthinkable, I wont.

'Please, please, please don't let me mess this up.'

Our guest, for I do not know her name, or even how I should address her, lowers her pussy towards my mouth, my nose pressing into her wetness first of all. I run my tongue over her outer lips, collecting the juices that have accumulated there already, rolling the taste around in my mouth, tasting the similarities and differences between herself and me.

Your cock slips deeper inside me, causing me to moan softly against the pussy at my face, and fuels my desire to keep going. I must please her, before your actions become too much for me to take.

I push my tongue in deeper between her folds, licking every inch inside her pussy except her clit, taking my time, but ever aware of your thrusts into me, pushing me closer to my own orgasm which I know I will not get until this woman is satisfied. I flick my tongue up over her clit hard and fast, the sudden movement startles her, she wasn't expecting that and she presses harder onto my face, moaning softly, letting me know that I am doing well.

My tongue circles her clit, feeling it swell with my attentions, until I can draw it into my mouth, sucking on it hard, flicking my tongue across it at the same time.

12