An Attraction

Story Info
Do you like what you see?
790 words
1.9
52.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in the middle of Beyoncé's "Live at Rose land" tour. There were millions of fans out in the crowd supporting her, many of Bey's close friends & family too. Such as, Kelly, Chris Brown, Michelle, Solange, Kanye, Usher, Gwyneth Paltrow, mom, dad & more. But that night Bey had a surprise guest-Nicki Minaj! Bey finished the last song of the night which was "Love On Top". The fans wanted an encore but she was to tired & worn out to do so, so she waved, blew kisses & walked off stage. Backstage were all of Bey's family & friends-including Nicki-that were there supporting her. Bey was VERY surprised to see Nicki backstage at first.

Beyoncé: "Heyyyy!"

Nicki: "Heyyy ladybug!" *hugs Bey*

Beyoncé: "What brings you here?" she said surprised

Nicki: "Just stopped by-Jay told me you were having a show here tonight at the Apollo."

Beyoncé: "Oh how sweet of you Nicki!"

Bey hugged Nicki with happiness as she smiled hard. Nicki was so happy to be there face to face with her.

(Nicki-thoughts)

Mmm... She smells sooooo damn good! My gawd! Jay is such a lucky man to have a woman as sexy as she. I want this.

They stopped hugging and smiled at each other.

Nicki: "So what are you doing tonight?"

Beyoncé: "The usual-go to my room, shower, sit back, sleep & be prepared for the next day" she giggled.

Nicki: "Mind if I come over & visit?"

Beyoncé: "Sure you can! What time?"

Nicki: "Say 8?"

Beyoncé: "Perfect!"

Nicki: "Excellent! What hotel is it?"

Beyoncé: "Lenox."

Nicki: *winks & smiles*

(Later that night...)

Beyoncé was sitting in the couch in a white jumpsuit witch white fluffy slippers while watching Bad Girls Club which was her guilty pleasure on television. She relaxed.

Nicki had just gotten out the shower, she threw on a sexy top & some tight jeans that complimented her butt. She was all set to visit Bey. She hoped in the car & was on her way to the hotel.

It was 8:35 and at that moment Bey heard a knock at the door-it was Nicki. She opened the door and greeted Nicki inside. They both smiled at each other & sat on the couch.

Beyoncé: "What's up?" Bey asked cutely

Nicki: "Busy with my next album-Roman Reloaded!" she said exhaustingly

Beyoncé: "I know how you feel girl" she sighed

Nicki: *looks into Bey's eyes* .."You wearing contacts?" -trying not to stare too much

Beyoncé: "Nope. All natural" she smiled

Nicki: *giggles* "Awww"

(Later that night---11:04...)

They watched some t.v. & a few movies together-just female bonding. The room was dark. Nicki looked over at Bey to see if she was still up. She was but looked kinda tired at that.

Nicki: *slides over closer to Bey*

Beyoncé: "Oh hey" she smiled.

Nicki: "I...I want to cuddle"

Beyoncé: "We could cuddle-I love to cuddle" she said cheerfully

Nicki moved over more closer to Bey-they cuddled. Bey allowed it.

(Nicki-thoughts)

Bey why you gotta be so fine?!

You make a bitch stop & stare, I swear. Let me calm down..?

Beyoncé: "Enjoying yourself?"

Nicki: *ignores question*

Nicki was to busy staring at Bey's cleavage she had seen-her hand was perfectly in the position to grab it. Nicki couldn't help herself tonight. Time went by...the movie was over.

Nicki: *sits up*

Beyoncé: "Great movie, huh?" she said smiling.

Nicki: *stares at Bey's smile*

Beyoncé: *stares back at Nicki*

They were starting something now. They looked deeply for a few seconds more.

Nicki: *moves forward toward Bey's lips*

Beyoncé: *closes eyes*

Nicki: *kisses Bey*

Nicki was at the moment wet. Bey was surprisingly excited, her nipples got hard.

Nicki: *slowly pushes Beyoncé back onto sofa & touches her chest*

Beyoncé: *stops Nicki's hands*

Nicki: *fights back Bey's hands & lifts shirt off Bey*

Beyoncé: *moans softly*

At this rate Nicki reached her goal-she got Bey's panties off. She was very horny.

Nicki: *slides finger down into Bey's pussy*

Beyoncé: *grabs Nicki's arm while Nicki worked her finger in & out of her*

Nicki: "awhhh..." she said softly as she felt Bey's wetness.

Beyoncé: "yessss...oh, yesss" softly moaned.

This lasted quite a while. Be patient PLEASE. (20-35 mins)

(Soon...)

Nicki finally got through fingering Bey & saw & felt how wet she was at that so, Nicki spread Bey's legs apart & states pleasuring her.

This lasted a moment. Wait. (15-25 mins)

Beyoncé was fully pleasured & felt amazing. She even reached an excellent orgasm at that. She felt good. Nicki gave her one last kiss & said "Come on Bey. Let's go to sleep. We'll finish this tomorrow." And they did. They both fell sound asleep in the peace & quite.