An Audience

Story Info
Emma tries to talk her lover into a lunchtime tryst.
2.5k words
4.48
30.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmaB
EmmaB
10 Followers

It was clear that the woman had something on her mind. She was fidgeting constantly….crossing and re-crossing her legs, turning constantly and watching the door, straightening the silverware on the table, playing with the buttons that ran all the way down the front of her short denim dress. But then she was still, watching as a dark-haired man strode through the room to her table, trying to determine again why she was so drawn to him. Handsome and sexy… yes… but something more as well….some force of personality, a physical and mental presence that devastated her. He smiled at her as he got close to the table and she felt her face flush, the image of his face smiling up at her as she rode his cock, suddenly flashing through her mind.

"Hi sexy." His voice ran down her spine as he slid onto the banquette seat next to her. She didn't even say hello, just put her mouth on his, her arms going around his neck, her body as close as she could get. The kiss was long and breathless and passionate, far more than was appropriate for a public place and they both knew they were getting looks as the kiss broke.

"Some greeting," he said, continuing to press kisses on her lips. At that moment, the waitress came over to their table. Her eyes were slightly curious and amused, as she said, "Were you ready to order?" She looked down at where the man's hand was resting alongside the woman's breast.

"Could you give us a minute?" Emma asked. As the waitress walked away, Emma turned back to Andrew, moving her arm slightly so others wouldn't see how his hand had shifted to cup her breast. He moved it softly, rubbing against her hardened nipple with the palm of his hand. "No bra?" he asked.

"No." Emma kissed him again and slid closer still. She felt his hand traveling up her leg as they kissed, sliding around to the underside of her thigh as it moved up to where her dress barely covered her ass. It stayed there as he broke the kiss and said, "No panties either, I bet." Her eyes were on his dark beautiful eyes. "No panties either," she replied, and his smile ran through her body, and she was convinced she could actually hear the pounding of her blood.

"Love," she murmured, as she kissed the corner of his mouth, his cheek, "Can we get out of here? Skip lunch and go someplace? Anyplace. I feel like I'm going to jump out of my skin, I need you so much." It didn't occur to her that he could say no…. his hands held her so tight, his mouth devoured hers, she could see his hard cock straining against the cloth of his pants. But then he was speaking, "Emma, I'm sorry. I have to grab a quick bite and then get back to work. We've been in crisis mode since yesterday, and I haven't had anything to eat yet today." Before she could respond, the waitress was at their table again and he was ordering for them. Emma struggled with disappointment, but when Andrew turned back, eyes apologetic and opened his mouth, she said, "Love, don't feel bad. It's the middle of the work day. I understand." She wove the fingers of her hand with his, where it rested on the table. She felt a little shiver run through her as he leaned forward and said softly, "Babe, you know I would…."

Emma smiled. "If you could, I know you'd fuck me sore. But for now, why don't you tell me what's going on at work?"

She watched his face as he talked, having a bit of a hard time concentrating… sometimes she followed what he was saying, often not. But she leaned back, enjoying the touch of his hand and the pleasure of being with him. She was getting distracted, watching his mouth and thinking about how it felt to have those lips on her pussy, when she felt a hand moving gently up her thigh and under her dress. Her eyes flew to his. He was smiling, still telling her something, and she felt his thumb brush over the lips of her pussy. His quiet voice penetrated her consciousness, "Spread your legs more." Without thinking, she turned toward him, one leg going up a little on the banquette seat. She felt his thumb probing deeper, sliding between her pussy lips. As it brushed against her clit, her breath came out with a quiet moan, and his name… "Andrew….." A plea.

"Quiet," he said softly. She managed to tear her eyes from his and look around the room… no one appeared to be paying any attention to them. Emma saw that the tablecloth would be blocking anyone's view. She drew a deep, shuddering breath as he slid two fingers inside her slick, wet pussy, his thumb still continuing its torture of her swollen clit. She sank into the sensations in her body, concentrating on not making any sound.

"Look at me." Emma's eyes flew open. Andrew's face was in front of her. "I want to see your eyes as you cum," he said softly. She felt her pussy contract around his fingers at his words. He smiled at her. "Reach down and touch yourself with me." She hesitated, and he plunged his fingers swiftly into her. Emma bit her lip to keep from moaning. "Do as I say." She carefully moved her hand until it was between her legs, feeling the wet and the heat, fingers joining her lover's thumb as it circled and stroked and rubbed her. "Spread your lips for me." She pulled aside the lips of her pussy with two fingers, the exposure and openness making her clit even more sensitive.

Andrew continued playing with her, eyes on her face. Emma felt all the energy in her body gathering beneath his fingers, rushing to that place where he touched. Their hands on the table were clasped hard. He was watching her intently. "You're a hot little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes." Her response was a whispered moan.

"I can smell your hot cunt from here. You smell like an animal in heat."

"Yes."

He leaned closer, his look dark and intense. "Come on, baby. Just let it go. You wanted it, so here it is. Come on, you sweet slut…."

Emma's eyes locked with his as the feeling started rising in her. His fingers in her, on her felt so good… her pussy so open… there was that tingling… she couldn't stop it now if she wanted, but she didn't want it to stop… needed it. She leaned in and put her open mouth on his, breath sliding out of her in a long quiet moan as it hit. His mouth devoured hers, his fingers moving still. She thought she would lose her mind, trying not to cry out… the control she was exerting making it seem like it would never stop. Slowly the waves subsided. She pulled away from him, trembling, and was startled to feel his fingers swiftly pulled from her. She looked up to see the waitress setting their food in front of them. She didn't try to say anything… just let Andrew deal with the waitress. When she had left, he leaned over and kissed Emma. "Sorry to leave you so abruptly. I liked how it felt, your sweet cunt trembling around my fingers." He brought his hand to his mouth and licked his fingers. "Mmmm, you taste so good. I'm going to need you cumming all over my face tonight, I think. This was such a tease."

Emma drew a long breath, feeling shaken. She tried to clear her mind. Smiling at him, she said, "Orgasm and salad. What a perfect lunch." They laughed together.

They walked out of the restaurant, hand in hand, after a hurried lunch. Andrew told Emma he'd walk her to her car before heading back to work. They stopped when they reached it, and Emma pulled him close to kiss him goodbye. She felt like a flame re-ignited the moment their mouths came together. The world around them fell away….he pulled her tight against him so that she could feel the bulge of his cock against her, feel all the tension in his body. They touched and kissed as though no one else existed until someone walking by said, "Get a room."

"Now there's a thought," Emma breathlessly laughed, as they pulled apart. But Andrew's look was dark. He led her into a nearby alley… back until they were out of sight of the street. Her purse fell to the ground as he pushed her up against a wall, hands pinned on either side of her head, his body pressed hard against hers and his mouth possessed hers again. Instinctively, she pushed against his body as he kissed her roughly. But his mouth was gentle as he kissed down her neck, sucking gently over her collar bone, his hands moving down the front of her dress, undoing the buttons, until it fell completely open. His hands closed around her breasts, and his mouth devoured her swollen nipples. Her eyes closed, head moving back and forth in pleasure as he sucked and licked and teased her breasts. She opened them, and looked at the buildings rising above them, all the windows overlooking the alley… "Andrew, people could be watching."

His voice was rough. "You don't think I'm going to let that stop me from fucking you, do you?" She moaned as he turned her around, her arms braced against the building wall, and spread her legs apart. "You think I could watch you cum like that and walk away without feeling that sweet pussy wrapped around my cock? Let the whole city watch, baby." Emma felt his cock through the cloth of his pants pressing against her ass. His hands were moving over her body from behind, over her aching breasts and nipples, across her belly and thighs, brushing between her legs before running up her body again. She turned her head to one side and rested it on her arms as her lover brought every inch of her flesh to painful sensitivity. She loved this about him, the erotic sensuality that went along with the rough edge.

Emma suddenly noticed something…a young man standing next to a door further down the alley, smoking a cigarette, watching as Andrew exposed and touched her body… probably a young restaurant worker taking a break. Their eyes met for a moment, but then Andrew's hand was between her legs, and her eyes closed. His voice was low and sexy as he slid his hand through the wetness, "You're soaking wet. Hot and ready for me, like the slut you are, aren't you?"

She heard his zipper being unzipped and moaned again in anticipation, murmuring, "Your slut, Andrew. You make me so hot."

She opened her eyes again and saw the young man down the alley put his cigarette out with his foot and start to rub both hands over the bulge in his pants. Andrew's voice was in her ear as the head of his cock started probing between the lips of her pussy, "I want to taste your hot snatch, but that will have to wait until later." She gasped as she felt his cock slide half way into her, then pause, her body adjusting to the invasion, pulsing. The observer unzipped his pants and started slowly stroking his stiff prick. Andrew stroked his finger across her clit as he pushed the rest of the way into her, and started moving in and out of her, long, deliberate strokes… a rhythm matched by their young voyeur. Emma braced against the wall and pushed back into his strokes, taking his cock deeper inside each time, moans being drawn out of her. Andrew's voice was quiet and loving and breathless, "Not too loud, baby. We don't want the cops showing up before I'm done with you, you sexy bitch."

She bit down on her lip to keep from crying out as Andrew thrust harder and harder into her. Her pussy felt so wet and open, like her whole body was dissolving, and only a pulse remained. The young man continued his stroking, his hips thrusting erotically in time with his hand, his eyes never leaving Emma. Andrew's hand was in her hair, tugging gently as his hard dick rammed into her, his balls slapping against her pussy. The young man cupped one hand around his balls, the other stroking furiously. Emma cried out in spite of herself as spasms started deep inside her, "Lover! Oh god… I'm going to cum!"

"Oh baby… yes… me too," Andrew's voice was harsh "… gonna cum so deep inside you, fill you with hot cum….right ..now.. right ..now…." And she felt his body jerk against her as he flooded her pussy with his cum. The other man erupted at the same time, cumming in a great arc, his face twisting in sweet agony. Sight and sensation sent Emma over the edge….she lost all sense of time and place… thought she heard her voice crying out, but wasn't sure it was hers… thought maybe she was losing her mind and would never come back…. pleasure so intense….unbearable….necessary.

The two lovers stood, trying to catch their breath. Emma opened her eyes and watched as the young man leaned against the wall briefly, then zipped his pants back up again. He sent one last look her way, but Andrew was turning her and pulling her tight into his arms. They kissed slow and deep….so much to be communicated, no words to do it with. When the kiss ended, Emma read some primal emotion in his dark eyes, and wondered if it was a reflection of her own.

Andrew held her trembling body close, and wiped up the juices running down her legs with his handkerchief, threw it away and re-buttoned her dress. "Can I walk you to your car?" he asked, his voice low and sensual.

"You can try," she replied. "I'm not sure I can walk." He smiled, reached down and handed Emma her purse, and they walked slowly out of the alley, hand in hand.

Andrew took her in his arms again and kissed her, pressing her back against the door of her car. "So, I always knew you had the soul of an exhibitionist. Did you like putting on a show for that young man?"

Emma smiled at him impishly. "Yeah, I did. I thought it was sexy. What about you?"

He kissed her. "Sure. He can get off all he wants, imagining being inside your hot pussy. It was my cock fucking you, filling you with cum. I'm the one who made you explode."

"You certainly did." Her voice was husky and made him smile.

They quickly finished their good-byes, making plans to get together later that night. Emma slid into her car and sat for a minute, her eyes closed. When she opened them and leaned forward to start the car, she noticed the young man from the alley coming out of a nearby restaurant. They smiled at each other as Emma drove off.

EmmaB
EmmaB
10 Followers