An August Afternoon

Story Info
Tom comes home from a run to meet his sister Kelly.
831 words
3.87
109.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was sprinting hard, his tank plastered to his chest and back, breathing quick and deep. The sun poured out of the sky, hitting him like a hammer with each step, but the house was in sight. He pushed himself even harder, quads and calves aching, arms pumping furiously, and as he passed the porch he heard a cheer. He crossed his improvised finish line—the rock by the mailbox—and shielded his eyes.

Lo and behold, there was Kelly. Sunbathing in a green bikini, large aviators framing her delicate face, she was grinning and clapping for him. He'd only been back from school for two weeks, she for one, and they hadn't spent much sibling time alone yet, but he was looking forward to a long summer.

Kelly was gorgeous. Not in the way most guys liked—she didn't have big tits, or blowjob-lips, or even that much of an ass. But Tom thought she was perfect. Tall and willowy, with little perky tits showing just a bit of nipple under her bathing suit top, a slender waist tapering down to legs that went forever. Add the mischievous red grin and dark, huge eyes, and Tom had to admit his sister was a smokeshow.

He bowed playfully as he jogged up to the porch. "Gimme some of that!" he said, snatching her lemonade from the ground by her deck chair. She yelled at him, but giggled as he took a swig and poured the rest down his back. He shivered at the delightful chill.

She hopped up and reached over his head, grabbing the glass. She smelled like sunscreen and sweat. Or maybe that was him—"Ew," Kelly said, wrinkling her nose. "You reek. Go shower and I'll bring you some snacks. Gotta carb up after running!"

"That's before running, stupid," Tom said, and he gave her a pinch on her side. He was pleased to get confirmation in touch of what he had already seen: his sister had avoided the Freshman 15. Even maybe lost a little weight at school.

Tom headed to his room. Stripping off his soaking clothes, he admired himself in the mirror. An even six feet, hovering around 160 pounds, Tom was lanky and muscular. He had been a runner since middle school, but his college running buddies pushed him harder than he'd ever been pushed, and he had a new physique to show for it. Hours of cross-training in the pool and with weights had given Tom a set of arms to match his powerful legs, and everything in between was coming along just fine. He ran his fingers down his abs, towards his fine fuzz of brown pubic hair, fondling his soft, sweaty cock. It was four inches soft, a hefty thing with a protruding pink head—girls had often told him he had a pretty dick, soft or hard. It twitched as he touched it, coming to life beneath his warm fingers, and he stroked it gently. His balls bobbed beneath it, loose in their sac, and he tugged on his cock so they bounced satisfyingly. As he pulled his shaft grew, and the smell of his ball sweat wafted up to him—sweet and bitter. He did smell pretty bad, he admitted, and he took a whiff of his left armpit, still stroking with his right hand. He almost choked with the smell of it, a hard musk that reminded him of charcoal.

His member was standing at attention now, all glorious eight inches. He tightened and saw veins pulse, popping out against the pale skin. He tugged harder, balls jumping in time, harder, faster, building, he could feel the cum boiling in his balls, he pulled and pulled and—

The door opened, and there was Kelly, standing with a plate of crackers and a glass of water. Standing in her bikini, mouth open, staring right at him as his cum splattered her face, her chest, her stomach, her thigh. She dropped the glass and plate in shock. A drop of cum oozed over her top lip and landed on her bottom one.

The siblings stared at each other in silence. Then, ever so slowly, Kelly reached out her tongue and licked the glob of cum off her lip. She tasted it for a moment, then swallowed, her face a mask. Then, ever so slowly, she walked one pace through the wreckage of her snack and knelt, so his softening cock was pointing directly at her face. Looking right into his eyes she licked the last dribble of cum off his cock, then softly took it into her mouth, sucking it gently, milking the last few drops out of him. He groaned at the overwhelming sensation.

She rose, her face breaking into a grin as she did so. Cum still coated her chest, belly and one leg. "Let me go get a towel," she said. "We need to clean this up." She winked at him, then spun around and dashed off.

"What the fuck just happened?"