An Auntie I'd Like To Fuck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
508 Followers

When I was done, Suzanne pulled me out of Eva and took my softening cock into her mouth, washing me clean of every drop of semen, and pussy juice.

Eva was pretty well shot for now so we sat tightly on either side of her. Me with my drooping cock and Suzanne looking ready for a little more. She asked Eva, "Is that thing true about black men? You know, they have huge cocks."

A big smile from Eva. "Not really, sweetie. Some of them have just regular cocks like any man."

"Oh," said a disappointed Suzanne.

The look on Eva's face was priceless as she understood Suzanne better than my aunt even realized. "Are you thinking of trying your first black cock, auntie?"

"Well, if a chance came up that would be great, but I would like something pretty big if there was the opportunity."

"Not all black men have giant cocks, but big men, you know, like football players, pretty much always do."

Suzanne was clearly flustered. There was no way she was going to fuck Eva's drunk husband, if that was even the idea.

"So, would you like to see a black man's cock, Suzanne?"

By this time I was starting to get concerned. I did was not worried or jealous about Suzanne's fuck partners, but I was not entirely sure I wanted to be there when she did it. I certainly was not gay, nor did I have any curiosity I thought.

Suzanne shot me a look as if asking permission.

Before either woman could say anything, I joined in with, "it might be nice to take advantage if you could, don't you think auntie?"

Eva jumped right on that idea and offered Suzanne a shot at Ray. "When Ray gets really drunk, he is barely aware of what's happening around him, in case you had not noticed. And I can get him rock hard without waking him up."

Suzanne seemed interested alright. Her eyes were wide and her breathing noticeably shortened. "Uh, yea, maybe."

Eva stood up and in all her naked glory — what a fucking amazing goddess she was, and all that chocolate — and went over to Ray saying "watch this you two."

She knelt at Ray's feet and removed his pants. Underneath were a pair of boxers with little more showing than a bit of a mound where his cock was settled. Eva pulled open the flap and reached in to grasp his manhood.

She got it out easily enough, but when it was out, Suzanne and I both stared at the lump of black meat sitting in Eva's hands. I swear it was already six inches long and pretty thick, but was still as soft as a piece of bread dough.

Eva looked back towards us and motioned for us to come closer. We moved forward together, eyes locked on the woman's hands and the cock they held.

Eva was truly enjoying this. She told us, "Ray is not that big yet, but when he's hard, I have measured him at nine inches long... but he's thick."

I was thinking that I was not that much less than nine inches — men always compare, I think, but I was not disturbed at all as I had already fucked both Eva and Suzanne.

As we watched, Eva fondled Ray's meat, occasionally placing the head into her mouth. She licked and kissed the shaft and the head while cradling his giant balls in one hand. These she juggled and teased with her fingernails as she kept working his cock.

In about five minutes, the results started to appear. Eva was ministering to a nine-inch cock just as promised, but this was no regular hardon. The thing looked like a pop can in her hand with her fingers almost reaching all the way around. This was the proverbial 'monster cock' I think.

Suzanne, for her part, was already playing with her pussy as she stood there. Me? I realized that my cock was hard. What? How the hell did that happen?!

Eva looked at me and commented that I looked almost ready to go again. "I can find a spot for that cock, Paul, but let's get Suzanne settled first, okay?"

Little did I know what she meant.

"Would you like to fuck my husband, auntie?" she asked Suzanne.

"Y-ye-yes. Can I?"

"On one condition."

"What's that?" Suzanne's voice was clearer and a bit more demanding now.

"You can straddle Ray and fuck yourself silly, but Paul has to help you take it all in."

I froze. Suzanne stopped cold.

"What do you mean?" she asked Eva.

"I want Paul to put Ray's cock into your cunt and help you work it all in. Are you guys game?"

I was still debating when Suzanne replied, "fuck yea! Help me out Paul. I want that thing inside me!"

Eva handed me a bottle of lube and told me I should cover the black cock with it as Suzanne would need the help. "Even I use lube most of the time — that thing could split a woman apart otherwise."

There was no turning back now as Suzanne had already moved into position over Ray's hips. His cock stood there waiting for pleasure he did not even anticipate.

"Are you sure he won't wake up and kill me?" I asked Eva.

"Not a chance. He's out completely, trust me."

I loaded up one cupped palm with several ounces of lubricant but I hesitated. Could I really be planning to touch another man? Another man's hardon? Before I could second guess myself out of doing it, I reached my cupped hand toward Ray's prick and in no time, I was holding on to a cock as solid as mine had ever been... and it did not freak me out.

As Suzanne looked on and Eva watched with a big smile on her face, I rubbed Ray's cock all over, even using both hands to get good coverage. Then I felt him move. I was going to get caught. In fact, all that had happened was that his cock jumped from my ministrations. Phweeew.

Suzanne was ready. So ready. She held her labia wide open and slowly slid down until Ray's giant cockhead was just touching her pussy. While I held on to the thick black cock, Suzanne pressed herself slowly down, taking an inch of cock at a time. The look on her face was a combination of joy and amazement.

She let out a little gasp, "he's fucking huge, Eva. I don't think I can take it all."

"Of course you can, auntie (there was that word again). You will feel more full than you ever have, but it will all go in," explained Eva. She added, "Paul, you're going to get rewarded for that, my young stud."

Meanwhile I was grasping the giant black cock, guiding it into my aunt. I would never have believed this possible, but this was as erotic as anything that had happened to me yet.

It took only a few moments for Suzanne to be completely filled with Ray. And I took my hand away as her pussy closed in to the end.

Suzanne just sat there for what seemed to be minutes. Then she started to raise and lower herself gently on the mountain of meat. Soon she was riding it like a wild, bucking horse. And Ray did not wake up. He did, however, start thrusting back slightly. This went on for a long time, Suzanne going wild and screaming in between groans of pleasure.

Meanwhile, Eva had approached me and offered to let me fuck her again. "I want your from behind," she told me.

I had not ever done anal, but I realized she only wanted it from the back, not into her ass. (But then again, that amazing an ass would have been a great place to get a first taste of anal.)

Moving in front of me and putting her hands on Suzanne's shoulders, Eva bent over at the waist, presenting her rear end to me. I was dismayed to find that I could not reach high enough to penetrate her... I got her to take her stilettos off. But her legs were still majestic and barely needed the help from a pair of heels.

"Take a good look at what you're getting, Paul," she chided.

I stood back a few feet, cock in my hand and eyes glued to that spectacular posterior. She was standing with legs rigidly straight and tightly together at the knees. Bent over as she was (deeply kissing my aunt, of course) I could follow the curve of her shapely legs up to where they met at her pussy. From my position I saw the most amazing beaver ever. There was no hair to obscure the view so all I got were very thick labia cupped together to make a perfect taco.

I moved to her and pried apart her legs slightly, just enough so I could slip my own thick cock into her pussy from behind. The move was smooth and even; she was so wet I was starting to wonder if there was lube in there for me, too.

I was soon pounding her ass hard. My hips and my balls were slapping her butt with each thrust. Eva actually leaned a bit farther over to provide me with better cunt access — I just pounded more and harder. Each thrust she met with a backward push against me until I could barely stand any more. I pulled out.

"What?" came the shocked reply from my black lover.

Instead of answering, I splashed some lube on my erection and placed it at Eva's puckered asshole. "Would you mind, Eva?" I asked.

Her reply was to reach both hands back to pull her butt cheeks apart. I pounded it in, just like that!

Given how close I had been a minute before, I did not last long. Besides, her ass was so fucking tight it was like I was holding my own cock with my hand. With one last, hard push, I shot off into this woman's tremendous ass, after which I collapsed on the bed.

Eva turned to me and threw herself down beside me. We could both see Suzanne still fucking herself hard, but it was coming to an end. With our eyes firmly locked on the space where her cunt was split by Ray's monster, we heard Suzanne experience an unfathomable orgasm.

Together, Eva and I went over to my aunt and helped her off Ray's still-solid cock. I half-carried her to the bed as Eva told us to "watch this. I need to finish him off."

With that, Eva slipped right into position and started to fuck Ray harder than I believed possible. After only a couple of minutes, Eva stepped off her husband's cock and with both hands wrapped around it, started masturbating him hard and fast. In just about a minute Ray was ready for the finale, as was Eva.

Standing over Ray, but making sure we could watch it all, Eva made the last few strokes he would need and all at once, the big black cock started to shoot its load. Actually, its loads. Cum was shooting up into the air as Eva aimed the hose towards her tits. She caught a splash on her tongue and as Ray was settling down to heavy dribbles, Eva spread his ejaculate all over her chest.

Then she came towards us, offering us each a wonderful boob. Suzanne took one and though I held off until Eva pulled me forward, even I licked up some of Ray's sperm. This was new, but look at the plate I was offered.

We all three fell into place, naked but fully sated.

We slept an exhausted, dreamless sleep.

---

For the next three days, Suzanne and I saw the many sights she'd had on her to do list. And we fucked often, and almost everywhere. We did it in a wooded and leafy downtown park (that was very exciting); we did it in the car I can't remember how many places or times; and we even did it in a women's washroom at the university. One time, I masturbated my aunt as we waited for a movie theatre to open.

And we did it in our beds back at residence. Every night, during the night if we woke up, and certainly in the morning before breakfast. God, could that woman fuck, and very well I might add. I found it exceptional that I could keep up with her, and yes, I lost track of how many times I came... in her cunt, on her ass, across her big tits, into her mouth, all over her face... what heavenly moments.

The day we were to leave I got a call from Eva. Though it surprised me, I was glad to reconnect. She invited us to lunch in town before we were to head out.

We met them at a terrific little out-of-the-way cottage and had a wonderful lunch. The food was great, and the company even better. Ray, it turned out, had quite a wit about him and we were soon enthralled with his stories about playing pro football and how he'd met Eva.

Too soon for each of us I made a move to show it was time for us to leave. Before I could say much, however, Eva took my hand and leaned over to Ray to say, "mind if I give Paul a going-away treat, hon? You okay with that Suzanne?"

Nobody objected, least of all me, and we went out to the parking lot and jumped into their Chrysler 300, the one with the blacked out rear windows.

I was no sooner sitting down than Eva had my pants and shorts down to my knees and was already gobbling away on my still-soft penis. It wasn't soft for long, mind you. As soon as she'd got me completely erect — rock-hard actually — she knelt with her knees on either side of me and pulled up her skirt. She was wearing a very sexy g-string which she pulled to one side to give my cock access to her pussy. And in it went all at once as she sat on my lap.

She then pulled off her t-shirt (it was very full) to show off her naked breasts. No bra this time and I am embarrassed to say I had not noticed! She pulled my face into her chest and squeezed her wonderful boobs around my face.

"What a way to go," I managed to mumble. She didn't care.

Eva was doing that magic thing with her cunt muscles again, but now she combined it with a regular rocking, up and down, back and forth, putting amazing pressure on my erection. She really knew what she was doing and had me coming in under five minutes.

As soon as I had come in her pussy, Eva slipped me out, pulled her skirt back down and threw on her t-shirt (yes, with those great nipples presenting themselves as they should).

We were back at the table in less than ten minutes. All that great sex, and in 10 minutes?! What a woman, I was thinking.

Sitting down beside Suzanne, Eva leaned over and whispered something. Suzanne nodded her answer. Then Eva pulled her hand out from under the table and fed my aunt what was clearly a small puddle of my cum. I almost had a heart attack. What about Ray?!

Ray smiled towards his wife, and nodded to me, "she's a great fuck, isn't she?"

All I could do was smile back at him — he knew a lot more than he was saying, I figured — and quietly said, "Yes sir, and thank you."

The trip home was uneventful. Suzanne did mention how much fun she'd had, and how great the sex with Eva and Ray had been, but nothing more happened between us. Though I had been anticipating just one more fuck, or at least a hand job, Suzanne spent the whole trip sleeping in the passenger seat, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

After getting home, I never again heard from Suzanne. Not a call, not an email, not even a letter.

But about a month after she had returned home and just as I was getting back to university, I got a card in the mail. It was from Mexico, from auntie Suzanne. All it said was "Thank you, Paul. I was starting to feel too old, but you made me remember what's it's like to be a woman. I can never repay that."

We never spoke again.

== End ==

fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
508 Followers