An Autumn Afternoon

Story Info
The woods are more sensual than they seem.
884 words
3.05
21.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stirred the stew as the man called from the other room, "I'll be back at sunset!" Used to the same routine, she mumbled something under her breath as she heard the screen door bang loudly. Stepping out into the early fall air, the man walks to the corner of the yard where the two await excitingly. The labs jump as the man unlocks the gate and releases them. The two head toward the familiar path that leads to the woods they so often take. The fall foliage swallows the pair as the man makes his way to the edge of the thick forest and disappears.

* * * * *

The sun shining through the clouds, reflecting off the lake, the two silhouettes sit on the shore line. Sitting on his lap, his strong arms around her waist, they talk of times past and times to come. She lays her head back against his shoulder, finding comfort in the embrace. With his chin on her head, he inhales the scent of her shampoo and sighs. He takes in this beauty and is aroused by her aroma. Grasping her small waist, pulling her even closer, he whispers in her ear. She smiles. His hands edge closer to her breasts as she lays her hands upon his and draws them to her, placing them upon her chest. He kneads them softly but firmly as she releases small sighs of pleasure. Picking her up, her weight not noticeable to this giant of a man, he carries
her to the blanket that awaits under the big oak tree.

* * * * *

The altitude makes his head dizzy as he asks the carrier guide, "When will we be landing?"

"Just look beyond and enjoy the sights. We will be back shortly." the guide answers.

The woman standing beside him, pats his back, reassuring him that it is okay. He glances out, not knowing what he will see. The clouds seem so close. He reaches out as to grab one, when he points to the shoreline of the lake. He makes a comment about the two and how they must be enjoying themselves. The woman smiles, knowing he will be all right after all. She wraps her arm around his waist and leans into him.

* * * * *

The black labs frolic in the water as the man throws the stick toward them. While the dogs struggle to retrieve the stick for their master, he finds the right angle and clicks. With the sun slipping away, the man catches the sunset in the fall foliage through his lens. Satisfied that he got the pictures he needed, he puts his camera away in it's case. He whistles for them and they bound out of the water to shake the lakes coolness from their shiny fur. Heading home, the fallen leaves crackle under the paws of the dogs, breaking the silence of the crisp fall air.

* * * * *

He struggles with her tight jeans as she lends a hand pulling them down. Her panties remain on her small frame. Circling her inner thighs with his finger tips she squirms from the sensation. He moves closer, gently removing her panties to expose her glistening mound. He remarks on her beauty as his fingers find their way to the wetness he's brought upon her. She lets out soft moans of pleasure and he encourages the lovely noises. Her moaning increases, as does the pressure his fingers place upon her.
She arches her back, bringing his touch and the orgasm closer. The sound of rustling leaves adverts his attention. He looks away to find the source of the noise.

* * * * *

The whoosh of the hot air balloon startles the couple as they kiss in the sky. His nervousness from the flight eased, the two embrace as they take in the beauty of the land below. She comments on the color of the trees, as he nods in agreement. Searching the landscape for a last view before the sun reaches it's horizon, the woman stares intently. The air seems to make them giddy and their laughs echo in the hills.

* * * * *

He searches the woods for the sounds. Seeing them approach he whispers to the young lady, "Someone is coming."

"Yes, oh yes, I'm cumming" she moans. "Please don't stop, oh yes, oh my god!"

He complies with his hand sliding easily over her moist lips. The intruder walks by in the distance. Oblivious to the man and the four legged animals near by, her cries echo the pleasure she's been given, as he buries his face in her exposed belly.

* * * * *

The woman in the hot air balloon saw much more than the two dogs and the man at the waters edge. She smiles within herself, knowing a fulfillment was being acknowledged.

* * * * *

The man tells of a wonderful sight he saw on his early evening excursion, while the two enjoy a dinner of biscuits and beef stew the wife had prepared.

* * * * *

The black labs hump affectionately in the gated pen outside the man's house near the foliage bare forest on the edge of the lake.