An Autumn Encounter Ch. 11

Story Info
Stacy learns what it is like to be a voyeur.
2.3k words
4.35
18.5k
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rediger
Rediger
33 Followers

Stacy wandered around Mike's almost empty apartment, organizing the few remaining things into boxes for storage. Mike and two of his friends from work had spent most of the evening moving his furniture into storage and his big screen TV over to Stacy's place. Now Mike had run off to the local sports bar to 'thank' his friends with dinner and some beers.

Since they were now living together, they had decided to sell Mike's place to get some cash for the house they wanted to build. It would only fetch enough for a down payment, but it was a start. Just a couple days earlier Stacy had found the perfect lot, and soon they would be the proud owners of a several vacant acres on a forested hill overlooking a golf course and a small lake. It was actually quite spectacular at sunset.

Stacy rummaged in the hall closet, clearing out the remaining junk; mostly just jackets and sweaters. On a shelf she found a small wooden box marked 'Deutsche Optik' and two piles of magazines, 'Sports Illustrated' and 'Business Week'. "Well, the magazines can go in the trash", she thought. Then she opened the wooden box and found Mike's binoculars.

Stacy smiled and took the binoculars out of the box. They were quite heavy and somewhat larger than she had imagined. She walked over to the balcony and focused them on her apartment, curious to experience the perspective that Mike had of her place. The fine German lenses were powerful and she was surprised by the level of detail they revealed.

She giggled, "my goodness no wonder he got so turned on," thinking back to that night a couple months ago when she had stripped naked in front of her bedroom window, knowing Mike was watching her from this very spot. It had been an incredibly erotic experience for both of them and had ultimately brought them together as a couple.

Stacy allowed the binoculars to drift slowly, scanning the other windows on that side of the building. Most were dark, or were curtained, but the apartment two floors directly below hers caught her attention. It was brightly illuminated and the curtains were open. She had met the two young women who lived there a couple times and had wondered if they were gay. They were in their mid-twenties, very friendly, and always seemed to go everywhere together.

Stacy panned around the room and didn't see the girls anywhere. "The lights are on so they must be there," she thought. She tried to recall their names; Robyn was the dark haired one and Erin was the redhead. They both had smoking hot bodies, tall and slender, with big boobs and long sexy legs. Stacy envied them for a moment, recalling how easy it had been to look that good when she was that young.

Suddenly Erin walked into view talking to a man Stacy had never seen before. He was tall, olive skinned, well groomed, and his clothes looked stylish and clearly expensive. His build looked trim and muscular even under his clothes. Stacy thought, "He looks good enough to be a model."

Stacy started to put the field glasses away, but curiosity got the better of her. There was something distinctly naughty about peeking at people who didn't know they were being watched. She realized she was definitely getting turned on as she watched and wondered what was going to happen next.

When she looked through the glasses again, Erin and the man were standing up, kissing passionately. There was a large, high-backed chair in the way so Stacy couldn't see much below their waist, but his hands were clearly roaming all over her body and she was obviously enjoying it. "Well, now I know she isn't gay," Stacy reflected.

Stacy's heart was pounding when she looked through the lenses again. By then the couple had moved away from the chair and now were in plain view. Most of Erin's clothes were already in a pile on the floor and the man was helping her undo her bra. She had a fabulous body; flaming red hair, milky white skin, shapely hips, and very large breasts. They had to be at least 36D. "Probably fake," thought Stacy. Erin stepped out of her panties and Stacy saw that the lips of her completely hairless pussy already looked swollen and excited.

Once Erin was completely nude, they started to kiss again and soon the man was slobbering all over Erin's massive tits. After a minute or so, Erin turned her back to him and he continued to fondle her big boobs as he kissed her neck and rubbed her pussy. Then he reached down and picked up something from the table and wrapped it around Erin's head.

"He's blindfolding her," Stacy realized. Again the man reached down and this time he picked up something shiny. Erin put her hands behind her back and Stacy saw that he was also handcuffing her.

Stacy's pussy had already been feeling warm, but when she saw Erin kneel in front of the man, her pussy really stared to throb and feel wet. When she looked back through the lenses, she saw that the man was now taking off his clothes. He turned his back to the window and tossed his shirt onto the couch and started to undo his slacks. He wasn't wearing any underwear and when he turned around again, Stacy saw that he was indeed very well muscled -- highly developed arms, a sculpted chest, really flat abs, and a very long cock. "Hmmm, this could get interesting," thought Stacy.

Stacy's eyes were riveted to the scene unfolding before her. Erin held her head still, as the man slowly stroked his cock and rubbed it all over her face and lips. In less than a minute it was fully erect and ready for action. Stacy unconsciously licked her lips thinking, "Long but not too thick . . . definitely manageable."

The mystery man said something, and Erin opened her mouth. Then he slipped the head of his long tool between her waiting lips and just held it there. Stacy could see Erin's tongue swirling and slobbering all over the head. Slowly he began to move his hips back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth, gradually deeper and deeper with every thrust. Erin was soon swallowing most of his lengthy rod.

The mystery man wasn't even looking at Erin as he fucked her mouth. He seemed to be focused on something else across the room, but Stacy couldn't see what he was looking at. Suddenly he stopped thrusting, grabbed Erin by her thick, red hair, and forced all of his hard cock deep into her throat. He just held her there with his cock buried in her throat for a good 10 seconds, then pulled out. Stacy could see Erin's chest heaving and the saliva dripping from her chin as she gasped for breath. She could almost hear the man's laughter as he grabbed her hair again and forced his stiff prick back down her throat again.

Stacy gasped, unsure whether or not she should do something. Erin didn't seem to be struggling, but it did look pretty rough. Suddenly, Stacy detected a movement off to one side. She swung the binoculars over and saw Robyn standing there with a video camera, taping the whole scene. "Wow! She must have been there the whole time!" thought Stacy.

When Stacy panned back, she saw that Erin was now bent over an ottoman, and the mystery man was forcefully pounding her from behind. Robyn moved in closer and started shooting a great close up of his long cock sliding in and out of Erin's bare pussy. After about 30 seconds, Robyn stopped shooting and then bent down and said something to Erin. Then she kissed her, long and sensuously.

Abruptly the man stopped and withdrew his cock from Erin's hot pussy. He just stood there stroking the long rod, smiling as Robyn moved in for another close up. Erin slid off the ottoman still kneeling, and turned to face him, mouth open and tongue outstretched. His hand started to move faster and faster, then without warning his cock erupted, spewing a jet of creamy, white semen several feet into the air, landing in Erin's hair and spattering her back. Stacy watched in awe as the man pumped his cock and blasted out spurt after spurt of thick white goo, coating Erin's face and shoulders. Finally, his orgasm subsided, but he lazily kept stroking his cock, until seemingly every last drop had oozed out and onto Erin's outstretched tongue.

Stacy took the binoculars from her eyes and blinked, astonished and incredibly excited by what she had just seen. When she looked over at the apartment again, the mystery man had moved over was sitting on the sofa, still stroking his half hard cock. Robyn was shooting an extreme close up of Erin's face.

When she was finished shooting, Robyn put down the camera and gently wiped Erin's face clean with a towel. Then she undid Erin's blindfold, unlocked the handcuffs, and helped Erin to her feet. The two girls embraced and started to kiss. Erin helped Robyn shed her sweater and sweatpants and then they kissed again, long and passionately, like lovers. The mystery man just sat there stroking his cock, watching the two girls and smiling.

"What next?" Stacy wondered. She put her hand between her legs and found she had soaked completely through her panties and her pants as well.

Unable to look away, Stacy watched as the man lay down on the sofa and Erin got between his legs. She started sucking his cock again, this time grasping it with both hands as she bobbed her head up and down. Robyn walked over next to the man's face and bent over and kissing him as he fondled her tits and cunt. Unexpectedly, Robyn climbed up on the sofa and straddled his face. "Oh my God!" thought Stacy, "He is gonna do both of them at the same time!"

For the next few minutes Robyn writhed and squirmed on Macho Man's face -- Stacy had now nicknamed him -- and Erin just kept sucking his cock and deep throating him. Then Erin climbed onto the man's cock and started to ride him. Robyn turned around so that she and Erin were face to face, and they started kissing. It looked like Macho Man was now licking Robyn's ass as well as her cunt.

Stacy cunt was throbbing and so overly excited that she could feel her juices running down her legs. She desperately wanted to put her hand into her panties and stroke herself, but she needed both of them to handle the heavy binoculars.

Next the threesome changed positions so that the two women were in a lesbian '69', with Robyn on top and Erin on the bottom. For several minutes they ate each tenderly other while Macho Man just sat there and stroked his long cock. Then he moved up behind Robyn and pressed his long, hard cock against her. Her head snapped up from Erin's pussy and she grimaced. Macho Man slowly slid his cock into her, a little at a time. Once he was about halfway in, he started to move his hips, gradually inserting his cock a little deeper with each thrust. Suddenly it dawned on Stacy that he was fucking Robyn's ass, not her pussy.

Macho Man was really starting to pound Robyn's pretty ass as she buried her face again in Erin's bare cunt. It looked like Erin was still trying to eat Robyn's pussy, but it was hard to tell. All of a sudden Erin arched her back, and started thrashing about on the couch. She was obviously cumming; and cumming hard! Robyn pulled her head up from Erin's heaving snatch and started thrashing her head violently, and it looked like she was cumming too.

Finally, Macho Man stopped pounding Robyn's ass and withdrew his cock. He started stroking it as both girls slid over in front of him, kissing each other. A few seconds later he let fly with another massive load of cum. It wasn't as big as his first load, but it was still plenty and he easily spattered both girls' chests with globs of sticky, white man juice.

Stacy's legs were weak and her heart was beating so hard that she was sure it was going to explode if she didn't calm down. She slid to the floor and dropped the binoculars. Closing her eyes, she slipped her hand into her pants, and started to stroke herself heatedly. She could still see Macho Man pounding Robyn's hot ass; his long cock glistening as it slid in and out. Thankfully, her orgasm came quickly; her body shaking and her legs snapping together as she let out a long wail of relief.

Stacy put the binoculars back where she had found them and then walked back to her place to clean herself up and change clothes. Mike was bound to be back soon and although she didn't feel like she had done anything wrong, it might be difficult to explain. One thing was for sure, Stacy now understood how Mike had felt that night he watched her. She was just coming out of the bedroom when she heard the door open.

"Stacy honey, I'm back."

Stacy walked over and put her arms around him. "Did you and your friends have a good time?"

"Yes we did. Sorry I was gone so long, but the boys wanted to play some pool." Mike grinned evilly and said, "I think I would rather have been here playing with you."

"Mmmmm, that sounds nice." She kissed him wantonly, and then said, "Why don't we go in the bedroom and discuss it? Oh, by the way, do you own a video camera?"

Rediger
Rediger
33 Followers