An Avenger's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

....

Natasha flinched as she felt a hand glide smoothly over her tightly wound behind, just before the offending fingers gave her cheek a deliberate squeeze. The redhead blanched, visibly shocked by the inappropriate development. Instinctively she swiped the invasive hand away with her own arm and dropped into a combat stance, ready for anything.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!" Natasha yelled.

Maria just smirked; she had predicted this reaction. The agent replied coolly:

"We don't need a soldier Agent Romanoff. S.H.I.E.L.D needs a woman who can manipulate her way into certain circles; who will use whatever assets there are available to her to get the job done. I'm sure you must be aware that nature has granted you... some very impressive assets."

Natasha's jaw dropped and her defensive stance loosened momentarily: "S.H.I.E.L.D hired me because of my body!? What are you saying!!?"

Maria continued to survey the indignant girl, again not surprised by her reaction. Natasha was clearly naturally dominant, her fighting style made that obvious. Submitting to another person would be unacceptable to her. Here however, she only had two choices, accept her superior's demands, or leave S.H.I.E.L.D. The brunette knew the girl's ambition would not allow her to do that.

So Maria stepped towards the girl once more and place her hand on the redhead's cheek, cupping the girl's face and running a thumb along a pouty lip. Natasha's head was reeling, shocked by these recent developments.

"You have many useful attributes Agent Romanoff. All I intend is to mold you physically into a softer, more delicate woman, to conceal your true nature. I may have to use some rather unorthodox techniques. However as a result, on your next assignment you will be ready to look and act the part. We will doll you up and send you in. That is espionage."

"What did you have in mind?" Natasha asked, the usual confidence now lacking from her voice.

"Nothing strenuous, maybe just losing some of that muscle weight whilst gaining a few pounds to soften your overall appearance. And of course you will have to grow out your hair, wear different make up and clothes. This will all help to build up your cover identity."

Maria stepped even further into Natasha's personal space and it took all of the redhead's will power not to retreat backwards. Under any other circumstances, Romanoff could have killed her in seconds for this intrusion.

"And if I refuse?" Natalie muttered, aware there was literally nothing she could do at this point. By defecting to the agency she had burnt all of her bridges with Russia. The redhead and her superior were both aware she knew nothing of the real world beyond this life. The world they worked so hard to protect.

Maria felt free to move her face in slowly, tentatively, until they were so close they were practically nose-to-nose, staring into each eyes.

"When the job demands it you must be prepared to give everything, even your body. Do you understand? You will still obey my instructions without question and to the best of your ability, yes?"

Maria watched Agent Romanoff considered her options; aware they were limited to nothing. Instead of replying the girl chose to grit her teeth, sure that if she responded now she would say something to regret. So again she just nodded.

....

Pepper shook her head to clear her mind. Slowly she had realized the situation within her office was becoming grossly inappropriate. At first she had been enjoying what she felt was an innocent massage, the redhead under her command tenderizing her sore thighs. It was only when the girls hands reached the rim of her panties, her fingers now lightly tickling her inner thighs, that the CEO finally woke up.

"AHHHhh.. Miss Rushman? I think that's more than enough."

Pepper sat back up, straightening out her suit jacket and strappy tank top before reaching down her skirt, attempting to pull her assistant's soft hands free of her nether regions. The strawberry blonde frowned as the fingers refused to budge, instead choosing to continue gently teasing her through the thin material of her panties.

Pepper met Natalie's eyes and watched, transfixed as the redhead rose once again from her kneeling position between the CEO's legs. Still uncomfortably close, she watched the girl nervously bite her lip. Pepper frowned, where exactly was this going?

Quickly she found out, as Natalie finally closed the space between herself and Pepper, pressing her mouth to the strawberry blonde's.

The kiss itself was slow at first, Pepper fighting her involuntarily enjoyment, gasping for air in the heated embrace. After a few seconds of frantic wriggling she realized her PA had no intention of letting her off that easily and soon she found herself responding. It was unlike any kiss she had ever experienced, soft yet somehow firm and insistent. All she could do was close her eyes and become engaged, as her own fingers instinctively wound into that luxurious red hair. It had just been so long. Taking care of Tony, running a business. No one ever took care of her like this. She wanted this! So she did what felt right, arching her back and pressing against her co-worker. Pepper moaned as she fell back onto her elbows, reclining gradually as she was lost in the moment.

After a minute or so the redhead had no choice but to pull out of the kiss for air leaving the young CEO stunned. The S.H.I.E.L.D agent analyzed the results of her attack. Miss Potts was clearly taken aback, surprised both with herself and her assistant, left panting by the heated embrace. Clearly she had forgotten all about what she had come into the office for, just as the girl intended. Pepper was at a lost. This was both her assistant and a woman! What was she doing? But the girl was proving hard to turn away. She blamed herself, lust taking over reason. At this point a lamp would have been an attractive proposition to her. But she couldn't let this continue, could she?

"N-Natalie, that was... amazing, but there really is no need. I don't require you to, too... ohhh"

Again the CEO lost her train of thought as her assistant leant forward once more, first nipping at her ear lobe and then moving down, bending over the strawberry blonde as she kissed her jaw. Natalie knew she could not let up; could never give the woman below her the chance to form a coherent thought. All of this had been covered in her subversion training, though of course nothing as explicit as these current circumstances. But this would mean changing up her act fast too keep the CEO submissive, which would require a lot from the young agent.

The redhead took in the woman below her. Miss Potts was gorgeous, her body slim but curved in all the right places, whilst her Prada suit and low cut lime green top were contoured to her figure. The tight matching black skirt emphasized her amazing hips and legs, even now, sprawled out on the edge of her own desk. Perhaps this engagement would be worth it after all.

Pepper sighed with relief when Natalie finally pulled away; glad she wasn't expected to break this up. All she could do was gape in amazement however, when Natalie began peeling of her top to reveal more of her creamy skin. First the strawberry blonde could see far more of the girl's torso, which was amazingly taught and toned. Then from beneath the shirt came Natalie's succulent round globes, encased in a half-cup lacy blue bra, decorate with white trim. They bounced into view as the top was pulled over her head and flung aside. Pepper gulped, aroused by the enticing display. Was this girl actually turning her on? How far was she going to let this go??

Pepper felt helpless as her assistant move back into an uncomfortably close position, pinning the CEO to the point where she was effectively mounting her. The strawberry blonde dragged her eyes away from those delicious pouty lips, only to become distracted by the perfect boobs now resting so close to her face. Desperately she made eye contact once again:

"Natalie! What are you doing?"

"I just thought I'd help you relax," the redhead said, smiling innocently.

"b-butt you're my assistant!" Pepper spluttered indignantly.

"That is correct. And my contract clearly states I am to do whatever is necessary to assist the CEO, to use whatever assets I have available. So effectively, this body is all yours..."

As if to emphasize this point, Natalie took the CEO's hands and lifted them to her boobs, squeezing the woman's palms against her succulent chest.

The redhead observed the mystified face, wide-eyed and open-mouthed. The woman beneath her was shocked, yet undeniably aroused. Natalie tried not to over-react as her boss' fingers tighten on her chest, biting her lower lip and leaning into the contact.

"Ohhh... I really should not be doing this," Pepper stuttered, weighing the firm globes in her hands: "That's one hell of a good contract."

.....

Maria slipped her arms around Natasha's back, slowly sliding her palms downwards. As they descended, neither agent broke eye contact, lost in a battle of wills. Eventually Maria was groping Natasha's exquisite behind, palming the firm buns in a very unprofessional manner.

The redhead winced as her superior pulled her cheeks sharply apart, allowing long fingers to skim along the fabric now tightly wedged into her ass crack. Just as quickly Maria mashed the globes tightly back together.

The brunette agent then raised her left leg between her female operative's, using her hands to pull the redhead's crotch firmly against it. Natasha gasped as her pussy was pressed into Agent Hill's tensed thigh.

Maria studied the agent's face carefully. Wide eyes, dilated pupils and a creased forehead; all signs of sudden, inexplicable pleasure, the beginnings of arousal. The girl's mouth hung slack and open, shock shaping pouty pink lips.

Agent Hill dived forward, capturing the open mouth in a powerful kiss."Unngh" was all Natasha could get out as her mouth was invaded by another woman's tongue, slipping to the back of her throat. She wanted to resist, she really did, but knew her position was hopeless, that violence would be punished tenfold. So instead she pushed back against the invading tongue, hoping to gain control.

Both girls were shocked by the pleasure they derived from the kiss, which despite being hard, was also soft, wet and inviting. Natasha tangled her tongue with Maria's desperately, leaping at a chance to assert her dominance, one she could not afford to pass up. So bit hard the brunette's lower lip and pushed her own tongue into Agent Hill's mouth, licking lips and teeth with earnest.

This meant however that Natasha was distracted and barely registered what the brunette was doing with the rest of her body. Maria used the purchase her hand's had on Natasha's butt too grind the girl's pussy up and down on her own outstretched thigh.

Over and over the hapless agent was forced to ride the limb pressed tightly between her own legs. Even when Natasha attempted to relieve the pressure by rising onto her toes the brunette simply responded by raising her own knee higher. The tight, thin fabric of their suits did nothing to protect her pussy from this onslaught, if anything creating more friction. And the stimulus soon started producing results.

For several minutes the girl's were wrapped up in one another, Natasha still being pulled back and forth, enraptured moans erupting from the helpless girl. Both women frantically worked against each other, each trying to assert control.

Eventually however, Maria was forced to push Natasha away, who for once was caught off guard. The relentless leg humping she had been put through had left the agent shaky and weak knee'd, forcing her to fall to her knees, gasping for air and falling heavily onto the training mat. Both agents were now desperately aroused.

Quickly recovering her breath, Maria wiped her sore wet mouth, noting a trace of blood from her lip smeared on the back of her hand. The redhead was still fighting her:

"So I can safely ascertain from what just happened that you are attracted to other women, Agent Romanoff?"

"Off course not," Natasha panted, embarrassed as she attempted to compose herself: " You gave me an order!"

"Your sure about that? Because I'm sure you've gotten pretty hot down there..."

The redhead looked away and Maria was pleased to see the usually confident agent blush.

As she spoke Maria slowly lowered the zip on the front of her uniform, finally releasing her now hard breasts, which sprung free as the garment split open. Beneath the suit Maria wore a tight grey tank top. Peeling the skintight uniform free of her upper body, she let the garment drop around the belt on her waist. Silently, the agent thanked god she was able to cool down. It felt so good to be free of the tight confines of the suit, even if not entirely.

Maria looked down to gauge her prey's reaction. Romanoff still looked shell-shocked, but her eyes were nevertheless locked on her breasts. That was a good sign.

Maria grinned and moved forward, so that she was standing over the inferior agent. Considering her next move, she thumbed the holster on the utility belt still around her waist. Agent Hill allowed her hand to drop to the handle of her gun, glad to feel its reassuring weight at her side. Even though the weapon had no purpose here, it reminded the agent who was in charge. The redhead's gaze followed the hand's descent, wary of the gun, yet still scanning the luscious curves that were a little too close before her.

Deciding on her course of action, Maria dropped to her knees before the girl, so once again they were at each other's eye level. Then she squeezed her hand under her own belt and down into the tight crotch of her suit.

The brunette's eyes flickered as she slipped her her fingers through short hair, just before they reached their destination. Maria bit her lip as her she delved into her own wetness, attempting to retain her composure as she pleasured herself in front of an amazed Natasha. Luckily for Agent Hill, the women's earlier make out session had left her incredibly aroused and ready to go, and in seconds her own hand was drenched in cream. Collecting as much fluid as possible, Maria withdrew her arm, somewhat reluctantly.

Advancing forward, the agent raised her hand to Natasha's lips. The redhead recoiled, turning her head away despite having nowhere to go. Agent Hill grabbed the girl's head and with only a little resistance soon had her index digit in the pretty mouth before her, sliding the finger deep into the girl's throat, up to the knuckle. Natasha nearly choked and struggled to breath, a sweet taste filling her reluctant mouth. She stared into her superior's eyes, dazed but still defiant.

"Come on agent Romanoff, take your medicine. Prove to me your willing to fully give yourself to S.H.I.E.L.D."

Maria smiled and raised her other hand to the girl's throat, enjoying straining the uppity young agent. Though stroking the girl's neck almost lovingly, Natasha knew the action's true intention. The technique was often used when forcing patients to swallow their pills. The young agent had no choice, reflexively gulping repeatedly. That was when she first swallowed the essence of another woman.

.....

Pepper stared up at the glorious body before her. She had never even considered having sex with a woman before and yet here she was. Natalie had created a hunger within the CEO, a need that she desperately wanted to quench. So she decided to test her assistant's willingness, to see how far she would go, whilst at the same time coming to term with her own limits:

I want you... I want you to take off you skirt for me," Pepper demanded.

The strawberry blonde watched, transfixed, as the tight charcoal skirt was swiftly disposed of, the redhead lowering the zip on the side quickly before wiggling the garment free. Allowing it to slide down to her ankles, she bent at the waist to disentangle the skirt from her stunning black heels. The girl then picked up the garment and threw it aside, presumably to emphasize her eagerness. Pepper could only gape at the glorious image of perfection before her.

Natalie wore a matching pale blue pair of knickers that complimented her skin tone and contrasted with her brilliant red hair. Pepper gazed into the girl's eyes one more time, which smoldered back at her.

So when her assistant then asked her to stand Pepper did as she was told and the redhead helped her remove the Prada jacket, placing it carefully over the back of the nearest chair.

Natalie sensually descended onto her knees once more in front of her engrossed employer, soft hands moving back up under the woman's skirt, crumpling it up her hips.

"You cannot be serious?" Pepper said, incredulously: "Surely we're not paying you to do this?"

"I am in your service Miss Potts." Natalie said, the CEO's inner thigh and gazing up at her boss once more:

"And who says you'll be the only one of us enjoying herself?"

Pepper whimpered as the delicate hands reached further under her skirt, teasing her as they pealed down her underwear. She felt the garment drop between her ankles, before lowering herself onto the rim of the desk.

Pepper was frozen, eyes locked with the girl between her legs. Unable to comprehend what she was doing any longer, she slumped back against the desk, falling onto her elbows and staring up at the ceiling.

Natalie braced herself, puckering her lips and then dived in, head first.

....

Maria made sure her hand was thoroughly cleaned by the agent, watching the girl intently as she sucked each of her digits. Finally pulling her thumb free with a satisfying pop, Maria let go off Agent Romanoff studying her expression once more. Now the girl's eyes were moist, amazed by what she had been doing.

A pang of guilt hit the senior agent by surprise. This was obviously getting to the young redhead. Maria rationalized that this was good for the girl, she wanted to be in S.H.I.E.L.D and this was the price: letting go of selfish vanity for a more important cause. No agent should believe they are indestructible. And this was pushing Agent Romanoff well out of her comfort zone.

"Don't worry," the brunette said, kindness unintentionally entering her voice, "your doing so well!"

Natasha ignored her superior's condescension. She was more afraid of the knock on effects this act of submission was having on her psyche. There was so much wrong with what she had just done and yet she had never been so turned on! The brunette was playing with her body, treating her like property! How could she like that?? Natasha had known working in the agency would mess with her own values. But she had always been fully in control, even in combat deep behind enemy lines. Right now though she felt entirely helpless.

"Well done Agent Romanoff. Now here comes the hard part..."

Natasha's heart sank. How much more humiliation could she take? This was worse than torture, she knew how to handle pain and come out on top. But not pleasure!

Maria pointed between her knees: "Come to me."

Natasha shuffled forward slowly, her head now bowed, avoiding her superior's eyes. Maria beamed, this was progress.

Maria pulled the young agent against her, sizing the girl up with her eyes. One hand wrapped around the young agent's hip, holding her close. The other slid slowly along the crease between Natasha's legs, before tightening around the tightly clad apex. The redhead winced, still incredibly hot and wet. Her uniform hid nothing. Maria pressed her hand into the covered slit, applying greater pressure. All Natasha could do was tense and shudder in her superior's arms.

The young agent was scared by her own reaction. All of her discipline, her training, it all meant nothing when dealing with this pleasure. She was actually vulnerable, exposed. The façade she had maintained for so long was finally cracking. All as Agent Hill intended.