An Awesome 10th Anniversary

Story Info
Cindy gives herself up for fun...first time for everything.
1.9k words
3.51
45.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I met in college, me as a typical horny teenager, her as a lovely lady who I immediately had my sights on. I learned that she, like I, had come from a conservative family, and I was testing the boundaries while she was happy to stay just like she was. After a year of dating Cindy and I were married, that was 25 years ago.

Our 10th anniversary found us crossing a line to sexual bliss that neither of us thought we'd ever get close to. While dating I was a gentleman, but knew I had to have her. I'd fucked some other girls, but this was the first young lady I thought I might want to marry, so while I wanted to fuck her, I didn't want to scare her off.

The year leading up to your 10th anniversary was a pretty rough year. I was finishing my undergrad degree in music, and nearly sold my soul to the devil since I was on full scholarship. She worked too many hours as she single-handedly supported us. Her main job was cashier at a busy restaurant in the mall. She worked full-time, which meant from 10:00 a.m. until the money was counted and stored in the safe, which was no earlier than 9:45 p.m. Those hours allowed her time with one of the managers, more importantly to her though were the hours spent alone, with him, counting the money at night. This alone time was soon to end though as he took a position to manage another restaurant out-of- state, near a highly visited mountainous area where there were plenty of vacationers, including, and eventually, us.

We both had grown to like Steve, the manager, and even I had become friends with him: we'd even visited his home, had dinner together, met the wife and kids, the normal things that normal couples do. As our vacation time neared she decided we needed to go to the mountains, and where Steve worked was near mountains she'd never visited. She planned everything, including where we'd stay, eat, and visit.

Our first night put us enjoying dinner in Steve's restaurant. He sat down and visited with us, even bought our dinner as I recall. We stayed around and talked since they weren't busy that evening. We laughed and caught up on the few months he'd been in the new location. And we brought him up to date on the soap opera of the restaurant he'd recently left, where my wife still worked. Good times must end so he closed the place as we left and said good-bye. As we got to the car, my wife said she needed to go ask him something, and said she'd be right back. I sat in the car waiting patiently, hoping she'd soon return. I was tired and wanted nothing more than to relax on our king-sized bed in the hotel room. This was vacation and I was ready for some relaxation.

Once in the hotel room I hit the bed, and she hit the shower. She arrived at the bed side all dolled up, freshly showered and hair done. The first thing I noticed was her attire, which was her pink pj's. They were silk, and I immediately noticed nothing on under them. I thought about how much of a lucky man I was when she told me Steve would be there in a few, and I about fell out of the bed! Here's my wife of 10 years, and this was the day of our 10th anniversary, we had big plans the next day, but she told me to get up and look awake. She continued to tell me that when she returned to see Steve just before we left his restaurant, that she invited him over, and told him our room number at the hotel. She then hinted to me that she used to visit him on her off day, his too I was informed, and they played around a little at his home while his wife was at work. She said there was no sex, but she always left very wet. I couldn't believe my ears, we'd talked about playing around, but I never thought I'd hear how she had played without me.

Soon enough I heard the knock at the door. Cindy sprang toward the door to greet Steve. He was still in his work attire, which was a white shirt and tie. Cindy offered him the chair near the side of the bed while she settled in on the bed itself, and I grabbed the chair at the end of the bed. Chit-chat ensued as we spent the next few minutes continuing the conversation from dinner that evening.

Eventually Cindy looked at me, looked at Steve, and said, "Now look guys, I'm here in my pj's with nothing under them and neither one of you seem interested." Wow, I'd never heard Cindy talk like this before. I was startled even more as she lifted her foot and snuggled it under Steve's crotch, lifting her toes gently to "get his attention" as she put it. I know she had his attention because he started caressing her leg with his hands.

Cindy immediately got up and told me to follow her. I wasn't sure what to think as she led me into the hallway. She asked if I'd leave her alone with Steve for a little while. She reminded me I had a key, and that I could come back in the room shortly, but that she was nervous and needed to spend a few minutes alone with him. I agreed to leave them alone, not sure what to think, but reassured by Cindy that I was welcome to join after she got things warmed up. As the door click behind Cindy I was left standing in the hallway, wondering what had just happened. My wife of 10 years had just entered a locked hotel room with another guy, a friend of ours, and left me in the hallway; what a way to spend my 10th anniversary to the woman I loved.

As I roamed the hallway my mind kept drifting back to my room. I walked around, reading posters, noticing that the carpet was laid crooked on the floor, even went to make sure the car was locked. After about 15 or 20 minutes I decided it was time to see what those two were up to. My palms were sweaty as I slid the key into the door lock, waiting for the green light, listening for the click indicating the card had been accepted. Then I pushed the door handle down and gave the door a gentle push.

As I quietly closed the door behind me I couldn't help but notice the darkness, and the small moans coming from the bed area of the room. I spied around the corner to find my wife, Cindy, with her bottoms off, legs spread, and Steve enjoying some sweet southern pussy. This was the second guy my wife had ever let touch her, I was the first.

I went to the top of the bed, where Cindy's head was, and slid up next to her. She looked at me and smiled, but I could tell that was about all the recognition I'd get from her right then. I caressed her face, ran my hands through her hair and down to her neck. One by one I opened the buttons on her top revealing her beautiful breasts, 36d, and gently massaged them. I leaned down to kiss her, let my tongue dance with hers, while I found her nipples. They were hard, as I'd suspected, and she stiffened up when I played with them. I whispered into her ear as I moved my hand down her abs and threw her top open to fully expose her to her lover. I think she got a cold chill as I open her top because she stiffened ever so slightly, or maybe it was a tongue dancing over her clit. Whatever it was, I was loving every minute of watching Cindy as she was approaching orgasm.

She just laid there enjoying the attention of two for the first time ever. After things slowed down, the three of us found ourselves sitting on the king-size bed, me fully clothed, Steve without a shirt, Cindy still nude from the half-hour play session. Suddenly Cindy announced she's was ready for more, and that she was taking control. She pushed us two off the bed and got up on her hands and knees. She told Steve to crawl under and find her clit with his tongue again. She told me to lose the clothes and get in front of her.

As I was on my knees approaching her face, she opened her mouth to allow room for my cock. It was already at full-mast and needed somewhere to go and Cindy knew exactly how to suck my cock. I was sure I'd blow my load soon; we'd never done this, never talked about it, and frankly I'd never dreamed Cindy would even consider being in this position.

After a few minutes Cindy let my cock slide from between her lips and asked Steve if he knew what to do. "Yes" was the reply. "Then here's your chance to fuck me, and I need it badly," Cindy said. I'd never heard Cindy speak like this, but figured if she would talk like this she must be horny. I decided if Steve could fuck her pussy, I could fuck her mouth. I grabbed her head and slid my cock right where it belonged; her nice warm mouth. I soon felt Cindy try to pull off as Steve was entering, so I grabbed her head and held her steady, then felt her lean forward as Steve plunged in deep.

Steve knew what to do for sure, and as I watched him fuck Cindy my mind drifted to Denise, his wife, and realized why she was always smiling. He grabbed Cindy's hips and became unleashed, plunging deeply into her, and I felt every plunge as she opened and just let my cock venture into her throat.

Obviously it wasn't long before she was begging, though it was muffled by my cock in her throat, but she moaned deeply and I realized her pussy was pulsating as she came. Her moan turned into a guttural sound and noticed her looking up at me. Even with my cock in her mouth I could tell she was smiling as Steve slowed down his pace; she'd just got her first blast of cum for the evening, deep in her pussy.

She immediately clamored up to change positions on the bed and launched herself backward onto my hard cock, and I returned the favor to Steve, jamming her mouth onto his cock. Wow, what a feeling, so this is what a used a pussy feels like; delightful! I knew what to do without Cindy having to ask me, and gripped her hips to steady her as I fucked her full force. It wasn't long before I was adding the second load of cum to her pussy. And shortly afterward Steve grunted as Cindy had sucked him dry; he was cumming again.

Cindy and I cuddled naked that night, she thanked me, but I insisted I should thank her. We hit the mountains the next day and found ourselves at Steve and Denise's dinner table in the evening. The kids where gone, and I wondered if I was in for a treat myself this evening.