An Early Return

Story Info
Unexpected sights and fun.
4k words
4.3
28k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was usually her that would be away. Family or friends taking her away for a long weekend. Or their new grand daughter for up to a week at a time. They had grown accustomed to that routine. Even developed some nice coping mechanisms to get them through those times apart. They missed each other dearly, but they always knew the length and duration of their time apart.

This time was different. His job was very localized, so business trips were never a concern. He wasn't particularly close to his surviving family members, no cause there for his departure. The reason for his time away was trouble with a piece of property they owned. They were not sure how long it would take to be cleared up.

The minimum estimation was two weeks. To top things off the property was in Hawaii. She had been away from home too many times already this year and had pressing appointments and commitments to attend to. She was more then a little jealous, though Hawaii was not her favorite place, and he was just going for business.

Jealous..... He had laughed as he prepared to leave. I am going to see what's left after a disaster and she thinks I am going to be lying on a beach with a bunch of 20 something's in bikinis around me.

An earthquake had done considerable damage to the property area. To make things worse still, power and communications were at a minimum. When she was away they would talk each day. By phone and or computer, they never went a day without contact. Now he would be gone 2-3 weeks without a word. They had resigned themselves to what had to be.

It was going on ten days now. Not a word from him. She did receive two short messages from the property management company. One: He had arrived safely. The second: All was well, progress was being made, more to follow. That message had come the day before. It made her long for him even more than she already had been.

It was early summer now. The weather had grown warm. She finally had a day off from her busy schedule. She had hoped to spend it with her son. Alas he had made plans for an out of town concert. She was alone in the large house. That made her feel even more lonely.

She needed to shake these doldrums and get her mind otherwise occupied. She went outside and watered her plants. The mid-morning sun shining on her felt so nice. She decided she would have a day of leisure. She would lay out, maybe have a glass of wine. Just relax. It was a perfect day just for that. Thursday, the day after the pool man and the day before the gardeners. She wouldn't be disturbed.

Finishing up her watering she went inside and put on her new white bikini. She made herself a snack and poured herself a glass of Pinot Noir. Looking at her watch, 11:18 a little early for a drink, but what the heck. She was taking her own mini vacation. She faced her lounger toward the sun and relaxed. Sipping her wine and eating her veggies and crackers she enjoyed the sun shining upon her.

She thought of him being alone in Hawaii. She couldn't help but feel that little tinge of jealousy that he was "in paradise" without her. She had finished her snack, finished all but a sip of her wine. She was laying face down now, the sun upon her back.

The heat of the sun felt good. She didn't want to burn as she hadn't had much sun-time up to that day. Combined with the fact that she couldn't reach all of her back with the sunscreen she decided to turn over.

Her top had been unlatched to prevent a tan line. It fell off a little as she sat up. Exposing her left breast, she giggled and looked about as she covered herself. Must have been the wine she thought, she looked around again at the neighboring houses. Not a soul about.

She went inside for a cold glass of water. Turning to return outside, to tan her front, the bottle of Pinot beckoned her. She shouldn't she thought to herself. She rarely had more then one glass these days. What the heck she thought, I'm on vacation. Pouring herself a second glass she went back outside, her hands full.

She drank some water. Then sipped some more of the wine. It tasted extra good while basking in the warm sun. It began to remind her of their recent trip to Italy. She grabbed her sunscreen and applied it about her shoulders, belly and legs. Then around the cups of her bikini top.

She looked around again. Their yard was very secluded. Only one house had a view and those neighbors were also away for the weekend. He had often teased her about getting a "full tan". Maybe it was the wine, maybe it was his being away. It was probably the wine. She undid her top and set it on the ground by the lounger.

She rubbed the lotion onto her breasts, it felt good, she giggled to herself. She leaned back and read from her magazine. It actually felt glorious and free to be like this. She did continue to keep a constant lookout on each fence. Listening for any unfamiliar sound.

She was being silly she convinced herself. No one would be around this time of day even if they were not on vacation. She sipped some more wine and relaxed a bit.

A bit too much, she dozed off a little. Awaking she felt the heat on her chest. Looking down, her breasts were getting a little on the pinkish side. She grabbed the lotion and squeezed out a good portion. She rubbed it gently into the pink skin. There was no sting, she had awoke in time to keep from burning. She decided to give them another half hour before calling it a day.

She continued to rub the lotion onto them. She wanted them to look just right for his surprise when he got to see them. As she rubbed them she thought of the day she could present them to him. In all their tanned glory. He would be quite pleasantly surprised she thought to herself. She could picture him getting hard right before her eyes as she showed him.

Her nipples grew hard as she rubbed her pink titties. She moaned softly. Her eyes closed, she could feel that tingle between her legs. Feel herself becoming moist. The sun, the lotion, her thoughts of him. His surprise, his boner, his lust! She thought of him throwing her down on the bed and taking her. Making long sweet slow love. Being inside her, caressing her. Paying extra attention to these breasts she had prepared special for his return.

The dog BARKED!! She jumped back into reality. Covering her breasts with first her hands, then grabbing up her top. Her face turning as beat red as her pretty tits. She quickly looked about! Nothing but a bark she surmised. Probably a lizard or a bird. Too close for her comfort though.

She gathered her things and headed for the house. It was 1:30 and two hours in the sun were plenty for this day. She held the bikini top close to her bare skin. What had she been thinking? What if the pool man had been running a day late? What if the gardeners were a day early? That DAMNED wine she thought to herself. I can't do that second glass.

She relaxed again once she got inside. She was over reacting. Besides she giggled to herself, that new young gardener Raul was kinda cute"......

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

He had arrived home much earlier than either of them had thought possible. The damages to their unit were minimal and he was able to get them cleared up quickly. He found no reason to stay away from her any longer. She was a "new grandma", but at 48 she was still a very sexy and vivacious woman.

Arriving at the home airport just that morning he thought how fun it would be to surprise her. He arranged for a shuttle and would be home by 1:00 that afternoon. Being dropped off, he walked up the driveway and stretched to look inside the garage. Sure enough her car was there. He had thought if she hadn't been home he would hide and surprise her. He much preferred her available to him here and now.

He entered the front of the house quietly only to find it empty. Setting his bag by the front door he went to their bedroom. No such luck finding her there. He laughed knowing wherever he found her they would both be more than ready to make up for lost time. Upstairs was next on his search list.

That new big screen TV was quite addicting he smiled at his recent purchase. The window overlooking the backyard was open and he heard a soft noise. Looking out he couldn't believe his eyes. There she was! Topless!!

Topless and rubbing lotion diligently into her bare breasts!!! He turned to run down to her. To hold her. To RAVAGE her. But he stopped. This was too much to pass up he thought to himself. He took another look. His cock growing stiff as he gazed down on her busy fingers. The blissful look upon her face. In her own little world. What was she thinking? Was it of him? He reached his hand down to adjust himself. She could make make him hard in so many ways. This was a new and exciting one he marveled.

He stared transfixed as he looked down at her. She was truly his beauty. More so each and every day. Age had only brought out more and better features in her. He could hear her softly moaning. The cool gentle breeze carrying her barely audible tones up to his ears.

He could see the wetness in the crotch of her new white bikini. Her new white "stained" bikini he smiled. He wanted to peel it off of her and lick away that stain. Then lick every remnant of what had put it there.

Mesmerized as he was, that would have to wait. Again he reached inside his jeans to adjust himself. Squeezing his balls as he repositioned them, he himself let out a GROAN.....the dog BARKED!!

He ducked, had she see him? Was his surprise ruined? Composing himself he peaked back out the window. She was gone. He heard noises downstairs. Would she see his bag by the door?"........

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The feeling between her legs was not scared away. If anything it was more pronounced. The QUITE visible wet spot in the front of her bottoms did little to calm her needs. She touched her bikini bottoms and she could actually hear the squishy wet sound. She was HORNY!! She was Hornier then she had been since before he had left.

Something needed to be done. She tossed the dog outside and made her way to the shower. In her present state she didn't notice the suitcase by the front door as she made her way down the hall to their room.

Ahhhh! She moaned as the warm water cascaded down her heated body. The shower had become her refuge of late. Whenever they were apart and she needed a little "Me-time-alone" this was where she would find herself. She soaped off the tanning lotion.

Soaping extra long once more on her breasts. She admired them. They were still pink, but she was confident they wern't burned. She played with her nipples some more. Then slid the soap covered loofah between her legs. MMMMMM. She moaned.

Good luck getting this area clean she thought to herself. Whatever of her juices that were washed away quickly replenished themselves. She rubbed faster and harder. Feeling better and better as she did. Her frame stiffened. Her body shuttered! She came. Holding herself up on wobbly legs by the shower nozzle.

She needed that. It felt soooo good! Far from satisfying. But GOOD. She turned off the water and slowly dried herself off. Again she admired her toned breasts in the mirror. He was going to be surprised! Happy at her gift to him. She was happy with herself. Happy for coming up with the thought. Happier still for going through with it.

She was "getting better" she smiled to herself. He had told her often of late how much sexier she was growing with each day.

She beamed with pride. Proud that a 48 year old grandmother could still excite her husband so much. How she could still have him yearning and begging for her affections. Could still learn new tricks. Could still evolve sexually as a woman. Could still be more sexually active then ever in her life.

Yes she BEAMED with PRIDE! She ached with want. Want of him, there and now. Want of his manhood to fill her. Want of her full sexual gratification. She ACHED. " My gosh I am still horny!". She exclaimed out loud........

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

He quietly made his way down the stairs. He knew she would be headed for the shower. He knew she would want to clean herself up and get the sticky lotion off her skin before sitting on any of the furniture. He would undress while she was washing up and sneak quietly into the room. To be awaiting her ,on the bed and naked, when she came out of the shower.

He was already slipping his shirt off when he passed by the linen closet in the hall. He sighed at the half open door. Can't anyone in this house besides me close a door? He wondered.

What he saw next stopped him once more in his tracks! Not only was the hall side left open, the adjoining door into the bathroom was also ajar.

There she was under the water. Her fingers once more working on her pert little nipples. Her moaning behind closed eyes was again music to his ears. He was going to join her in the shower!

He kicked off his shoes and pulled off his socks. Braking another look, her hands had moved south! To his favorite of regions. With the soft fluffy loofah, all soapy and slick she was rubbing herself into a frenzy.

He had seen her rub herself many times. It was one of their favorite activities. From the day he had taught her just how to make herself feel good like that. She was somewhat naive sexually when they first married. Now they both truly enjoyed the pleasures of her self pleasuring herself while he watched or teased her nipples.

But this was the first time. The first time in 22 years that he had witnessed her doing so without her knowing he could see her. Once more he was hypnotized. Once more he found all he could do was stare.

Stare and feel the strain of his growing cock inside his pants. He wouldn't touch it now. Not even take the chance of adjusting himself for comfort in the chance that he might miss the "show".

FUCK!! What a show! She was groaning! She was shaking! She almost fell down on her weakened knees as he watched her climax! He knew that look. He almost had a shower of his own in his jeans as he watched. In his pants, with no help of touch, his cock throbbed! His cock longed for its own relief. His "being naked in bed when she appeared" plan had been shot.

He needed to compose himself. Less he take the chance of shooting his seed all over her clean body upon their first hug......

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

And HORNY she still was! Weather it was from the wine. The outdoors play. Or, the all too brief and lacking playtime in the shower. She craved and needed more.

She went into the bedroom. Still naked she tore the comforter off their bed. She turned to her dresser. She kept her big blue toy in the top drawer. Also her new little lipstick vibe that he had bought her for traveling.

Se had another vibrator, but she wasn't sure where he had put it after its last use together. She sure wasn't going to take the time to search for it now. These two would have to do. She opened her nightstand and took out one of the bottles of lotion she kept there. She wanted her toys extra slick. Big Blue needed to be deep inside her to satisfy this urge.

Lying back she spread her legs wide and drizzled the lotion onto her already wet pussy. It wasn't his cock. It wasn't what she truly wanted pounding deep inside her. But tonight anyway, this was her fucktoy.

She drizzled a good amount of the lubricant onto the faux cock as well. Placing it to her hungry opening she ran the bulbous head up and down her slit. Her pussy lips already red and engorged from her previous play felts so good, so alive, so hot and needy.

She pushed in just an inch of the massive toy cock and turned the lipstick vibe on. Tracing her nipples With e small toy as she knew his fingers would trace them upon his long awaited return. "Yessssssss" she sighed and pushed the dildo in another inch.

The little vibrator finding her clit, making her JUMP. She would cum again way too fast if she allowed it to stay there. She needed to be fucked. FUCKED HARD!! She pushed the toy in another inch. It stretched her. It filled her. IT WASN'T ENOUGH. A fourth than a fifth inch and then another slid inside her. She GROANED. It was in past his length now. Touching places in her that we're rarely touched.

Topped by the fact that it was wider than he was she hadn't been this opened up I a long time. If EVER! She wanted more. She CRIED out as one more inch disappeared leaving only the handle to retrieve it. "YES FUCK ME!!!". She called aloud before pulling all but an inch out and teasing herself that way.

Back in an inch, then three, then five. Back out to just the tip before SLAMMING it full into her pussy. She moaned audibly. She was giving herself the "ROYAL FUCKING" that she needed.

Flipping the lipstick back on and applying it to her clit. Both hands working her frothing pussy. Fucking herself deep and hard now. Her face contorted in blissful exuberance. She was cumming. CUMMING like she had never came. Filled and stretched to the MAX. She came HARDER then she had ever before....

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

He was almost recomposed. He couldn't believe his luck today. To catch that early plane out. To get a shuttle on such short notice. To find these magnificent unexpected treats that awaited him at home.

He quietly slipped off his pants leaving him in just his boxers. Quite wet themselves in the front from his own leakage of precum caused by her "show". Ready to surprise her now. She surprised home ONCE more. Passing by the open closet door he looked once more and through a complex mirror scheme from bathroom mirror to sliding closet door and back to her naked form.

She was pulling the covering off the bed. Had she seen him? Had this show been for his enjoyment? The thought disappointed him a little. When she turned and went scrimmaging in her dresser drawer, he was once more reduced to a deer in headlights.

He stared at her sweet ass reflected through the mirrors. My goodness she pulled out BIG BLUE! He almost gasped. She hardly ever played with that toy. That he knew of anyway. It was always him that initiated that kind of playtime. Then she grabbed her lipstick as well. A second feature? He thought to himself. She definitely didn't know he was home now.

To the nightstand she went next. The heat lotion! She usually didn't like that one. The one that grew hotter as it lasted on her skin. She poured a good amount right on her bare pussy. Then she coated the blue cock with just as much.

He didn't think she had it in her. Little did he know just how "in her" it was about to be. He couldn't believe how much of it disappeared inch by inch into her small frame.

He couldn't believe how loud she was, while alone there in their bed. Louder than when the two of them made love. Louder than when they fucked like animals. She was like an animal now. He had never seen such a primal lust within her.

She cried out at the top of her lungs "YES FUCK ME!!!". The cock she held fucked her wet pussy deep, hard and fast. As the lipstick kissed and caressed her love button. She was cumming and screaming like a Banshee.

It was all he could stand. His composure and resolve were gone. He needed to be inside of her NOW........

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

He turned the corner as her body went limp before him. He had dropped off his boxers there in the hallway.

"If you haven't worn out that sweet pussy of yours I sure would love for you to come over here and dance on my dick.".

She looked up startled. The blue cock still wedged deep inside her stretched out slit. "OHHH MY GOD!! When did you get home?"

"About an hour ago. Sorry you were just too beautiful to interrupt."

Blushing she asked what all he had seen? He told her form the point in the back yard. She turned redder then her newly colored breasts and beckoned him closer. "I don't want to loose this feeling between my legs. I need to taste you while I am filled up. I need your hard cock in my mouth."

12