An Earth Day Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up at Debby, questions in his eyes. She indicated rubbing her back, then moving a hand around to Angie's breast, he copied the movements. Soon Angie stopped crying, looked up, into his face. Instinctively, he bent, kissing her softly at first then responding to her hunger, harder and harder. She turned in his arms, begging to be held. Again, looking at Debby, Clark signaled with his head that she join them. Quickly, the three were holding each other, pressing cheeks together, and tits crushing tits.

They laid Angie to the comforter, both kissing her face, moving to her tits, sucking her nipples. Clark moved to her pussy, licking the length, nipping at the clit, sucking it deeply. Clark rose to his knees, placed his cock to Angie's cunt. Looking down, watching her face for a sign, he eased in. She caught, held her breath, lifted her hips. Taking the hint, he pushed slowly until fully buried. She wrapped legs around his hips, holding him in. Looking at Debby's face, "I never knew it felt like this. What have I been missing?"

"It's not what have you missed, it's what will you do from now on."

"I want to do this. Many times. Many, many times."

"I'm forming an idea. We'll talk later. Right now, Fuck him."

And she did. Hips rising, pushing against Clark, urging him on. Wanting the feel of his seed spurting into her core. They came together, holding on, waiting for the quivering to stop, their breaths returning to normal.

Throughout the night they fucked. Sleeping together, rubbing shoulders and hips, spooning, one way then the other. Hands clutched Clarks cock, his hand held tits, pussies. He woke to a mouth sucking him, a pussy before his nose. Another time, while spooning with Angie, she lifted a leg, guided his cock into her. They fucked slowly, affection developing. She called to Debby, "Kiss me, be part of this."

In the morning, they woke to the sound of a car horn. Rubbing eyes, Clark staggered to the door, opened it to see the van, waiting at the edge of the glen. Tapping his wrist in the universal sign of time, he indicated one hour. A hand waved from the driver's window and the vehicle turned, drove back down the path.

They picked up the cabin, restoring it somewhat to the state it was in. Finally, the box with their clothes was pulled out. Sorting through them, the women tossed their underwear aside put the rest on. Clark also tossed his boxers aside, dressed. Debby looked around, "I'm going to miss this place."

Angie responded. "I'm going to miss you guys."

"Me too. I wish we could continue."

"Maybe we can. Nothing says this is the end of us being together. Something here has re-awakened me. I want to be with both of you."

The horn sounded again. Looking around, they slowly walked out the door, Clark closing it firmly.

At the van, they clambered into the back, not wanting a feeling of separation.

The van bounced down the path, each within their thoughts, not paying attention to the driver other than seeing how the long hair was swaying to the ruts in the road.

They stopped in front of a large, chalet style cabin. Two familiar looking women stepped out on the porch, waiting for them. The driver stepped around, opened the sliding door. Clark looked her in the face, "Mom?"

"Yes dear, did you have a good time?"

Confused, Angie and Debby looked first toward Clark, then at the women on the porch. Almost in unison they said, "Mother?", "Mom?"

"Come in dears, breakfast, and explanations are waiting."

"Get comfortable." Said Debby's mom, dropping her coat on a chair, revealing her nudity.

"Yes," said the other two, "you still have much to learn."

The mothers watched their children wolf down pancakes, eggs, bacon, and coffee.

Once the three settled back, sipping coffee, looking around, eyeing the three nude women; Clark's mother, Jennifer; tall, slim, close cut blonde hair. Medium size breasts, still firm, sitting high on her chest. He felt a stirring in his loins. Angie's mother, Rose; small like her daughter. And like her daughter, fine featured, with large tits and dark nipples. Finally, Debby's mom, Sue; medium height and weight. Very shapely, yet no extra pounds. Brown hair and a completely bare pussy.

The mothers knew, and welcomed the scrutiny, opening their legs for better exposure.

Angie's mother, Rose, began: "I know you are wondering how we set this up, and why.'How' we'll set aside.'Why' is because we love our kids, and couldn't stand to see the paths you are on. Just to clarify, we have known each other for years. And for most of those years we have been lovers."

She gave the kids time to absorb that bit of information. Debby simply nodded her heard. Angie gaped in surprise. Clark scanned the three, his cock hardening, forming a tent.

Sue picked up the narrative; we want you to have the fulfilling love life we have. Our feeling is that you three are perfect partners for each other."

"The three of us?"

"Yes, Clark. Each of you has needs the other two fill. Debby, I love you. It breaks my heart to see how empty your life has become, how you have given up on yourself. These two bring a sense of purpose to you."

Rose spoke up; "Angela, you were turning into a recluse, missing all the good things in life, most especially love and lust. Both are important to us."

"Clark," interjected his mother, "You were on a path of loneliness that would have never gotten better. You could have turned into a bitter old man within ten years. Now, look at us. We are happy. We love each other, along with a few others. It does wonder for your self-esteem, your figure, and seems to minimize age lines too."

"So you did this to throw us together?"

No... To throw all of us together. I want to walk around my own house nude. To see you nude. Which reminds me, all of you strip!"

The three stood, easily removed clothing, stood before their mothers for viewing.

"Clark," his mother said, "You've been looking at me all morning, this lovely cock says you like what you see. Come with me."

Wrapping her hand around his hard cock, she led him to her bed.

Rose moved to her daughter, "I want you to show me everything you have learned."

Hand in hand they walked up the stairs.

"Debby, I know you already are experienced. Possibly more than me. Come cuddle with me.

And that is how their earth Day adventure ended.

And the rest of their lives began.

12