An Ebony Babe

Story Info
A Black woman makes him feel ohh soo good.
1.3k words
4.24
73.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chocoate123
chocoate123
47 Followers

Eric sat there tapping his pencil on his desk. He hated math. He stared blankly at the chalkboard in the front of the classroom. He couldn't get her out of his head. Her smile was gorgeous. And her presence just lit up the room. The girl he was thinking of was Megan Brooks. She was the "black" girl in his History class. He was very into her. He sighed. He knew his parents wouldn't approve. They were what the y liked to call cultured and looked down on interracial couples. He thought otherwise.

As Megan sat in her history class. She sat there doodling in her journal. She bit her lip in concentration. She loved to draw. It had been her passion since she was little. She looked over and she saw Eric he was staring at her but quickly turned his head. She knew he didn't like her. He acted strange around her. Like he'd always avoid her or like wait until she left to get his books out of his locker. She thought Eric was cute. He wasn't a super hunk, but he wasn't a total dweeb wither. He was kind of just in between. She liked that a lot.

As the last class of the day emptied out of the room Eric waited in the class until everyone was gone. Megan was still sitting there gathering her stuff into her backpack. Eric swiftly took the seat next to hers. He searched his mind for the right thing to say. He finally just came out with it:

"So, tough homework right," he asked dumbly.

She looked up from her backpack, "what?"

"Never mind, he said quickly. "So what are you doing tomorrow night," he asked.

"Well nothing just homework I guess," she said to him

"Well," he stuttered a bit on his words, "I'd love to help you study."

"You know, I'd really like that," she said smiling.

"Ok well tomorrow at six then?"

"Sure thing," she said getting up. "I look forward to seeing you."

She had already exited the room before he could reply.

As he laid in his bed he thought of her the whole time. "I can't believe she invited me over to study," he thought. He was lying there the whole time with his hand on his cock. He wasn't bad looking actually. He stood 5'7 with brownish blonde curly hair. He had a nice dick for a guy his size. He was 8 inches when hard. He had a light tan which he was very proud of. He was stroking very hard now. He screamed her name "Megan!!" He was panting and groaning and trembling. He had lost control of himself. He gave one last pump before blowing all over his stomach. "Oh shit," he muttered under his breath. He quickly got up to clean himself off.

"And that's why Columbus set sail in India instead of America," said Megan.

"Oh yeah and why is that," asked Eric stupidly.

Megan pushed her hair out of her face. Her chocolate complexion was almost flawless.

"You know what that's enough studying for today," she said in a ticked off manner. "Would you like something to drink," she asked him.

" Sure, some cola would be nice," he told her in a way that just made her head explode.

As she exited the room he got up out of his seat. He searched her room he looked through her clothes. He found her panties. He whistled. "So she likes to wear thongs mm..," he hummed to himself.

"What the hell are you doing?!!?" Megan asked pissed off.

"Um nothing," he said swiftly hiding the thong in his back pocket.

"Get out of my clothes!"

Megan closed the door and locked it. "You like my thong," she asked flattered.

"Well yeah they are hot."

"Well do you want to see more?"

He looked at her puzzled. "Was she coming on to me?" he asked himself.

"You know I've liked you for a long time."

"I've always kind of liked you too."

He moved over towards her. He grabbed her shoulders in his arms and planted a big kiss on him. She wrapped her arms around his neck. They fell into a deep kiss. They were ravishing each others mouths. They were all over each other. They fell onto the bed Megan's dark skin blending in with his lightly tanned skin. Megan ripped off his shirt. He had her shorts down to her ankles. Megan had unzipped him the best she could never breaking their kiss. Megan unbuttoned her shirt to uncover two huge round ebony tits tightly enclosed in a purple lace bra that matched her lace thong. "Jesus Christ," said Eric totally in awe of her gorgeous tits.

He had by now had off his pants and had shifted so she was on top of him. Megan kissed him lightly on the lips. He took this opportunity to unhook her bra. She sat up and giggled. She pulled off the bra letting her giant jugs free. He let out a sigh of pleasure. His throbbing cock pressing into her lace panties through his boxers. She slipped off his boxers quickly. His hardness springing free. He couldn't believe what was happening. She stroked him up and down really hard and fast.

She slipped the head of his cock into her mouth. She was licking and sucking on his full length. Eric couldn't control himself he grabbed her head and pushed her down a bit. She stopped and he quickly backed off. She started to tease his balls with the tip of her tongue. She left a trail of spit all over them. He sat up and stripped off her panties. He smiled at her shaven treat.

He rubbed her a bit. Pinching her clit and fingering her. She grinded herself on his hand. He laid back on the bed and told her to put it on his face. She was a bit reluctant at first but she quickly gave in. she sat her sweet black treat on his mouth. He quickly attacked her pussy like a starved dog. He licked it especially her sweet purple clit. He ate her shoving his tongue as far as it could go into her. He grabbed her big round chocolate ass to hold her steady.

She was moving around a lot whining and moaning and screaming. He quickly returned to eating her squeezing her ass. He wet his middle finger with her pussy. He slowly probed this finger into her ass to give her double pleasure while he made love to her pussy. She let out a sigh and removed her sweetness from his face. She laid on her back. He knew what to do. He got up and positioned his hard cock at her entrance.

He probed her sweet fuck hole with his cock head. He entered it into her. She was tighter than he thought she was going to be. He slipped the rest of his shaft into her. He held himself there to let her get used to his size. She had a twisted look of pleasure and pain on her face. He kissed her lips while moving her sexy black hair out of her face. He slowly pulled himself out halfway. He pushed it into her. She bucked into him and cried out in pleasure. He started to pump his shaft out of her faster and faster. Getting harder with every thrust.

She had wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He begin fucking in and out of her tight pussy. Harder and harder. Moaning and groaning in pure bliss.

He bucked into her. She squealed out in pleasure. She had came all over his dick. He bit his lip in thought. Then he felt his orgasm. He was at his peak. He roared out in pleasure. The cum erupted from his cock. Megan watched him as he turned a bright red and grunted. He collapsed on her chest. He fell asleep on top of her. Megan rubbed him to sleep. Playing in his dirty blonde hair. She sighed.

"Thank God my parents are away for the weekend," she said sighing in relief.

chocoate123
chocoate123
47 Followers