An Egoist's Tale Ch. 01

Story Info
A nun's first time.
2.6k words
4.27
70.2k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 10/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like women. I like looking at women. I like the way women smell. I like the way they look. I like the way they feel. I like being with women. In short, I like women.

That said, when I see women dressed in shorts so short that their ass cheeks hang out, and I look, I am told that I should respect a woman for her mind. And heaven knows that when they wear tops that let their breasts be all but exposed, I am really supposed to respect them for their minds. Their puffy aureoles with thick nipples really make me think about their minds. Yessir! The first thing I wonder is what is a woman’s IQ when I see her body jiggling and all those good things hanging off of it. And then, they wear shorts with no panties or with thong panties and I have to respect them for their minds.

I have been told that I am not ugly so I decided to try an experiment. After going to the gym to tone up my flab, I lost some weight. Then, I bought some sweat pants made out of thin material. I intentionally bought them a size too small. My plan was coming together.

My plan? To see if I had the same effect on some women that they had on me. Namely, to see if they thought of my mind when they saw my fat balls holding up my dick. My dick isn’t anywhere near porn star quality but my balls are fat and tucked right up under me so they cause my dick to ride high. Since I have been circumcised, the ridge is prominent under the right conditions. One of those conditions being too small clothes with elastic waistbands.

What you may wonder, is my point? Call it a scientific experiment. I considered it my duty to see if women would attack a man, figuratively if not literally, if he made them aroused by almost exposing himself.

Or course, first you have to go where the females are. An all girls’ school was my first choice but then, after thinking about it, I decided that was too dangerous. There are always underage girls around and I have heard too many stories about how they get older guys in a jam. I had no intention of being Bubba’s prison bitch.

The solution? Malls, big box discount stores and grocery stores. Chauvinistic? Maybe, but that’s where women are. If a hunter wants to hunt, he has to go where the game is. If you want to see or be seen by females, you have to go where they are. Shopping areas.

Next, the best time to go. I mean, weekends bring out more women, but it also brings out their husbands and boyfriends. Plus, I have no particular interest in teenage girls although many of them look good. Many places have senior citizens day on Wednesdays. I like older women too so I figured Monday through Friday would be good days with an emphasis on Wednesdays. Plus, mornings, just before noon I figured would be good.

So, all that’s left was to get started. Monday, I had my coffee and a shower and then got dressed…well, almost dressed. I had on a t-shirt, the thin sweatpants, no underwear of course, and gym shoes. The perfect attire for an egotistical guy such as myself.

I parked far away from the entrance. I wanted to see if I was going to get into trouble in the parking lot. As I walked toward the entrance, three women got out of a car. They looked to be in their late forties or early fifties. Two of them had middle-aged spread but the third looked as though she was fighting it. She looked very good. The other two looked good, just not as good. I saw one nudge the other two and glance in my direction. They were dressed in loose fitting blouses and thigh high loose fitting shorts.

They could see the outline of my dick quite easily through my sweats. I had lightly scratched the head just before getting out of my car so my dick was standing up a bit more than normal. The ridge around the head of my dick was very prominent and even the bottom of my balls were outlined in the too-small clothing.

I slowed my walk a little so they could get a good look. It felt good being stared at. Revenge if you will. I could hear them whispering although I couldn’t make out what they were saying. One of them started turning red, as though she was embarrassed. I nodded hello as I passed them by. The good looking one spoke back while the other two looked too entranced staring at my dick to speak.

That emboldened me to keep going. After entering the mall, I started strolling slowly along. Many women didn’t pay any attention. They were walking with a purpose it seemed like. Others were walking and talking with their friends and paid me no attention. But some looked. They looked and almost all of them looked again.

Several of them smiled and a couple of them even smiled and spoke. No one seemed offended, at least that I could tell. Feeling braver now, I strolled some more. One older woman, in her sixties it looked like, walked into a window instead of the door. Luckily, she was moving slow so she could look so she wasn’t hurt. She was very embarrassed though. She turned beet red as she walked hurriedly into the store. As I strolled past where she had gone in, I could see her looking out through the glass front window.

I smiled at her but she wasn’t looking at my face. Her gaze seemed to be stuck on my pubic area. I stifled a laugh as I strolled away. Reaching the end of that aisle, I started back in the other direction. As I walked along, my balls holding my dick up proudly, I saw my parking lot pals. The good-looking one looked at me and smiled. Being a friendly sort, I smiled back. Community relations, that’s my aim.

I turned to look at them and she had fallen a step behind. When she saw me looking back, she inclined her head toward a hallway where the toilets were. I took a couple of steps and then turned back toward the hallway. I heard her tell her friends that she would catch up with them.

At the end of the hallway, there were separate restrooms and a storeroom for the cleaning staff. I tried the door for the storeroom and it was unlocked. I was sure she saw me enter and I left the door partially open. After a few seconds, she pushed the door open and entered.

“Hi,” I said.

“Oh, hi,” she said looking up at me.

“How are you,” I asked, as I looked her over. She looked even better up close than at first glance.

“Um, I’m okay,” she said. “A bit curious though.”

“Oh?” I said. “About what?”

“Do you always dress like that?” She asked, looking down at my scantily covered dick.

“Only on days ending in Y,” I said.

“Really?” She asked. “Why?”

“I like being nude in public and this is as close as I can get without being totally nude and getting arrested,” I said.

“I don’t think so,” she said. “I think you like seeing if you can arouse some women.”

“Is it working?” I asked. “Are you aroused?”

She didn’t say anything for a moment. Then, she asked me, “Can I touch you there?” She was looking down at my dick. As she spoke, it visibly twitched under her gaze.

“Sure.” I thrust my hips forward a bit.

She tentatively reached to touch my dick through my sweats. As she reached, she told me, “I have never done this.”

“What do you mean?” I asked as she touched my dick.

She took her hand back as though she had been burned. “I have never been with a man. I have never even seen a man’s organs.” She looked down, not meeting my eyes.

She touched my dick through my clothes again. As she touched it, it started getting hard. Because of the too-small pants, it started getting uncomfortable. “Take it out,” I commanded. “Pull my pants down and let my dick out.” She seemed mesmerized as she tugged my sweats over my hips letting my dick spring free. “What do you mean, never been with a man?” I thrust my hips forward a bit as she touched my dick. I removed my shirt as we talked, standing here nude before her.

“I was in a convent for many years,” she said. “I had to take a leave to take care of my parents. They are old and not able to care for themselves.”

“I see,” I said, as she kept stroking my dick. “So, you have never been with a man?”

“No,” she said as she kept looking at my growing dick. “I have never seen a man other than my father when I was a child.”

I reached and unbuttoned the top buttons on her blouse. “Have you ever had your titties played with?” I asked her. I reached in her blouse and pulled her bra up over her tits. Her nipples were pointy and surrounded by very small aureoles. Her breasts were full and generous though. She nodded her head in a no gesture.

As I rolled and gently pinched her nipples, she moaned. She didn’t relinquish her hold on my dick though.

“Have you ever heard that women take a man’s hard dick in her mouth?” I asked her.

“NO!” She exclaimed. “That’s nasty!”

“Not really,” I said. “Many women enjoy it. They like the feel and the taste.”

“Really?” She asked. “People put their mouths on other people’s sex organs?” She seemed shocked that people actually did that.

“Yep,” I confirmed. “Why don’t you let me lick you between your legs? I think you might like it. You’ve led a sheltered life in a convent, right?”

“Well, yes. My order spends most of our time praying. We get out into the community very little.”

While she was talking I was standing there with my dick swinging in the breeze. She kept looking at it, seeming mesmerized. I reached to pull her shorts down. That startled her out of her daze. She looked around.

“I don’t think we should do this here,” She said, holding my hands.

“It’ll be all right.” I told her. The thought of an older woman still being a virgin fueled a lust that I hadn’t felt ever before. I tugged her shorts down as she stopped resisting. She stood there with her blouse half unfastened and her bra on her chest over her tits. I tugged her panties down and she braced herself on my shoulder as she stepped out of them. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off. She took her bra off, letting her marvelous tits free.

I took my sweats off letting her see my hard dick again. She reached for it, stroking it and fondling my heavy balls. I stroked her lightly at the junction of her legs. She shuddered slightly, spreading her legs a little. I could feel dampness at the edge of her pussy. My dick was leaking precum over her hands. She tentatively put a finger to her lips and tasted the tangy secretions from my dick. She moaned again as the heady intoxicant made her head spin.

I leaned and kissed her lips. At first, her lips were unyielding to the pressure from my tongue. She didn’t pull her lips away, she just didn’t respond. I guessed that she had never been kissed. So much for the rumor that nuns spent all of their free time engaged in lesbian activity. As I kept the pressure on her lips, pushing with my tongue, her lips parted a little. I kept gently stabbing at her lips with my tongue. When she opened her lips wider, I stuck my tongue into her mouth working it around the inside of her mouth.

After a few seconds of kissing and probing with my tongue, she tentatively started pushing her tongue back. She threw her arms around my neck pressing her tits against my chest. As our tongues worked in each other’s mouths, her nipples seemed to be burning holes in my chest. I could smell the scent of an aroused pussy as our kissing became more passionate.

“My God!” She exclaimed when we broke our kiss. “I had heard of kissing but never imagined it would be like this.”

My dick throbbed between our bellies as we kept our embrace. She leaned back to look at it. It stood out as though it was peering through its one eye at her.

“Does that go between my legs? I feel so hot and wet between my legs,” She said. She reached down to feel herself. She seemed surprised by the amount and the heat of the moisture seeping from her pussy. I reached down and stroked her pussy, rubbing her clit gently. She leaned into me, her knees getting weak. She threw her arms around my neck again, trying to hold herself up.

“Ohh, hmmm,” she moaned as I kept stroking her pussy. As I stroked her pussy, I put one hand on her plump ass. I kneaded her ass cheeks while I stroked her pussy. My hands quickly brought her to a cum. She stiffened as a cum ran through her pussy. It was the first one she had ever had and it made her shudder and groan as it gave her a pleasure she hadn’t ever imagined.

Had I not been holding her by her nether regions, she would’ve collapsed into a heap on the floor. I led her to a stack of boxes and had her lean against them. I knelt between her legs, smelling the heady scent of her pussy. I could see beads of moisture on the lips of her pussy. Her pussy was slightly open, looking just like a virgin pussy would look. There were no inner lips peeking out, nothing but the virgin slit slightly wet and slightly gapped with her excitement.

I stuck my tongue out and lapped at the beads of moisture forming on her pussy lips. Her breath hissed as my tongue did a slow crawl up and down her slit. Her pussy was framed by brown hair flecked with gray. I guess nuns didn’t shave or even trim the pubic area.

When I pushed my tongue into her pussy, tasting her juices, she moaned again and spread her legs even further. I pushed my tongue slowly into her pussy until I had all of my tongue in her. I worked my tongue around her tight, hot hole. This caused her to pull my head tightly against her pubic area. The hair around her pussy tickled my face and my nose as she gripped my head tightly.

When my tongue moved up and flicked her clit, she had another cum. This one was much more powerful than the first one. I captured her clit with my lips and flicked it with my tongue. When I started sucking her clit, she went into convulsions, or so it seemed. Her body shook and shuddered as the massive cum coursed through her. My mouth was still glued to her pussy.

Finally, she tried to weakly push me away. “Stop, oh please stop,” She begged. “I can’t take it anymore.”

“Did you like that?” I asked.

“Oh yes, oh yes,” she said trying to catch her breath.

Suddenly, the door rattled as though someone was trying to get in.

(Stay tuned for Part II soon)