An Egoist's Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex in the mall storeroom.
5k words
4.47
44.5k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 10/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just I had finished sucking her pussy to a massive orgasm, the doorknob to the janitor's room rattled. We froze as the door partially opened. We heard a voice say, "That isn't the bathroom Jimmy." It was a little kid looking for the restroom who had entered by accident. The door closed without anyone looking in.

We laughed nervously as we looked at each other. My face was covered with her secretions. I arose and locked the door to make sure that we wouldn't get surprised again. When I approached her, my dick rising again, she looked at it in fascination. Her pale white skin glowed softly in the dim light in the storeroom.

"Here sister," I said. "Put this in your mouth and let me know how you like it."

"Oh, I couldn't," she said. But she was looking at it and when I got closer, she took it in her hands. I noticed how delicate her fingers were. She wrapped them around my dick, her eyes taking on a glint of lust again.

"Put it to your lips and taste it," I said. "If you don't like it, don't continue tasting it."

She pulled me to her and leaned over. She tasted her first dick. The fact that it was a black one wasn't lost on me. I knew that for every woman who didn't like sucking dicks, there was many times that many who did like a dick in their mouth. The feel of a dick, the taste of the precum, the tangy taste of semen in the their mouth made their pussies overflow. So it was with my nun.

She gently stroked my hard black dick with her delicate fingers. That caused precum to bubble out of the slit. She watched in fascination as the thick, clear liquid oozed from the slit of my dick. She stuck her tongue out to taste the precum. When she did, I knew she was going to suck my dick to climax. After licking the precum and savoring the taste, she put the head in her mouth. She looked up at me.

"Suck it," I commanded. "Suck it like you sucking a thick malt through a straw."

She took more of it into her mouth, all the while sucking away. I could tell immediately that she had missed her calling. She was a natural at sucking a dick. Almost immediately, I could feel the chills of a cum flowing through my body. Many women like to suck, but not all of have the ability to milk my cum in a very short time. But that is what she was doing. My dick was all the way into her mouth now. She cupped my balls and not too gently massaged them.

"Easy sister," I said. "Those are very sensitive."

She mumbled something in reply, her words muffled by my fat dick. She eased up on the massaging of my balls but she kept on sucking my dick. I could see her squirming a bit as though she had an itch in her pussy. I thought that I should warn her that my cum was about to erupt but decided to see what would happen. Besides, the sensations were so exquisite. She was a talented dick licker. Her jaws puckered with the sucking effort she was making. She looked up at me again and took my dick from her mouth.

"Something is going to come out of this, isn't it?" She asked. Without waiting for an answer, she put it back into her mouth, sucking harder now. It seemed as though she wanted to taste the reward for her efforts at sucking my dick.

I held her head, pulling it to me as I thrust my dick into her mouth. My cum was fast approaching and I couldn't stop now for anything. She seemed to have no intention of pulling away though.

Suddenly, the first blast of thick hot semen erupted from my dick. Her head seemed to rock from the force of my cum, but she gamely held her lips in place. I could feel more and more semen blasting into her mouth. At first, she tried to keep the semen in her mouth but quickly, that became impossible. She apparently decided to swallow it so as to keep my black dick in her mouth.

Blast after blast of hot, thick cum blew into her mouth and down her throat as she sucked me dry. As my cum started subsiding, I took my hands from her head and threw my head back in satisfaction. She released my dick from her mouth. It made a plopping sound as it pulled away from her lips.

"My God!" She exclaimed. "That was like nothing I have ever experienced before. What is that called that I swallowed?"

"It has a bunch of names sister. Technically, it is semen, or sperm. That is what makes a woman pregnant. Most people call it cum. Spelled C U M," I told her. "Others call it jizz, jizm, joy juice, just about anything they can."

"Women can get pregnant from swallowing that…that cum?" She asked in wonder.

"No," I laughed. "The only way a woman can pregnant is to have a dick stuck in their pussy. The sperm impregnates an egg deep in a woman's pussy. Up inside her womb."

She looked at me for a few moments and then said, "I would like to feel you in me. In my pussy as you called it."

I had sunk to my knees with weakness from the force of my cum. I leaned in and sucked one of her nipples. Her breath hissed as the pleasure coursed through her body. My dick hadn't shrunk much from her sucking and as I sucked one nipple and then the other, I could feel its interest arousing again.

I pulled her up and held her in my arms. I noticed that while she wasn't a young woman, her body was that of a young woman. Her breasts were full and round. The nipples stood out in sexual excitement. I guess her hair had been short but now it appeared to be growing to frame her face. Her face was delicate, almost fragile looking. While she had the thin lips common to white women, I knew they could be full when wrapped around a dick. She felt good in my arms.

Against the wall in the storeroom were some furniture pads that I assumed were used to cover stuff when it was moved about in the mall. I spread several of them on the floor and took her hand and had her lie on her back. I spread her thighs and crawled between them. I could smell her arousal as my head passed her pussy. I looked down and saw drops of wetness on her slightly gaping pussy lips.

I was tempted to lick that wonderful pussy again but I wanted to bury my dick in her older virgin pussy. There were no inner lips peeking out, no protrusions at all from her pussy. It was aroused though, I could tell.

As I put the head of my dick in her pussy, she tensed.

"Relax sister, this isn't going to hurt, or not very much anyway, trust me."

She slowly relaxed as I lay there with the head of my dick just inside of her steamy pussy. When she relaxed more, I pushed slightly into her. Her eyes were open, gazing into mine as I lay above her. When I made to push a little more, she thrust up slightly forcing more of my thick dick into her.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed softly. "Is this what people call fucking?" She asked as I eased my dick further into her pussy.

"Not quite baby," I moaned. I was glad I had just cum or else I would've blasted cum right there. Her pussy was slick, smooth and above all, very tight. "Fucking is when we get a rhythm after my dick is all the way in."

"I like that, you calling me baby," she whispered as I eased more of my fat, black dick into her now super slick pussy.

Each push of my dick caressed her clit causing sensations to run through her. Sensations that she had never experienced before. Such pleasure that little moans escaped her lips. As I eased the rest of my fat dick into her, I let it soak in exquisite pleasure. I flexed it causing her to groan in ecstasy.

When I started pulling back and then pushing back in, I told her, "This is fucking baby. This is a man and a woman fucking, making love, screwing; whatever you want to call it."

"It feels so good," She said softly. Her arms were around my neck and her legs were spread wide. My balls were sliding around her asshole as my dick worked in and out of her pussy. Suddenly, she stiffened!

"Oh!" She exclaimed. "Ohhh my!" Her hold onto my neck tightened and her body started trembling uncontrollably. "Oh," she moaned this time. She was groaning deep in her throat now. Her back arched and her pussy clutched at my dick. "Don't stop, don't stop," She begged. As though I intended to stop. Not hardly. She was crying now, I could see tears in the corners of her eyes.

Another, more intense orgasm coursed through her body right then. Her body tensed, her back arched even more. I thrust my dick into her and sawed it against her clit. Her mouth was gaping open now. No sounds were coming out but I could see her trying to hold back a scream of pleasure.

Suddenly, she seemingly collapsed. The force of her cum had caused her to lose consciousness. Her arms slid from my neck and her body straightened out. After a few seconds, she regained consciousness. Her eyes opened but they were unfocused for a few seconds. Then, she put her arms around me again as her awareness returned.

I had slowed down my fucking in her pussy but I hadn't stopped. The sensations that were subsiding in her pussy were being aroused again by the fucking of my dick in her. She threw her legs around my hips, pulling me deeper into her.

"I think I had a cum," She giggled. "I didn't know a person's body could experience such pleasure!"

"Is that the first cum you have ever had?" I asked as I kept my dick working in her.

"When I was a young girl, one of my friends had an older sister. She showed us how to manipulate ourselves to have an orgasm. I didn't know what I was doing I guess because I really didn't like it. But this! This is magnificent. My vagina feels as though there is a log in it and the feeling is so good."

"The good thing baby is that a woman can have multiple orgasms. Her pussy can cum again and again while a man will come once, maybe twice."

"Really?" She asked. ‘You haven't cum yet?"

"I came in your mouth, remember? Scientists say that a woman doesn't have any nerve endings at the bottom of her pussy so she can't feel a man's hot sperm when it hits there. Some women say they can feel it so you might feel it when I cum. You will know though because I get stiff and my dick flexes as it shoots my cum into you."

"I want to feel you cum in me," she said. "Cum deep in me. Burn my pussy with your sperm."

"Oh, it won't be long sister."

"Fuck me, please," she begged. "Fuck me and make me cum again." Her body was turning into a fuck machine now. The pleasures that she had missed out on all these years were coursing through her body. My dick was plowing harder into her pussy now. Each thrust rubbed her clit and I could tell that she approaching another orgasm.

I was determined to cum with her this time. I fucked her sweet, tight virgin pussy harder and harder. I could feel my cum approaching. My balls had filled back up with hot sperm. I wanted her to feel my dick shooting its hot, scalding load into her pussy.

"Now baby, now," I moaned. "My dick is going to explode in you."

"Yes, yes, fuck me now, fuck me!" She pleaded.

A few more thrusts of my fat dick and the sperm exploded from my dick. It felt as though all of me was exploding from my dick. My whole essence was being blasted into her wonderful pussy.

My hot sperm caused her to slide into another cum. This time, she held on as her pussy received my hot load and responded with a cum of her own.

"I can feel it," she said. "I can feel your hot cum." She ground her pussy against my dick. I could feel her tightness gripping and milking the cum from me. Every blast of thick, hot cum caused her orgasm to intensify. I plunged my dick harder and harder into her as my cum seemed as though it was never going to quit.

Her heels were beating a tattoo against my ass as my dick flexed and swelled in her pussy. Her own cum was fiercely shaking her body. Her pussy was so exquisitely tight that I thought I might have trouble withdrawing. Right now though, withdrawing wasn't an option. My fat, black dick was still shooting semen into her pussy. That pussy, that until now, had never had anything in it. Now, my dick had invaded it.

My dark hued body contrasted starkly with her pale body. The dim light in the storeroom accentuated her paleness. Right now, her body was suffused with lust and that lust was being satisfied. My cum gradually subsided and I collapsed on top of her. As her cum started subsiding, I was flexing my softening dick. Because her pussy was so tight, she could feel the flexing. That sent thrills of pleasure through her body.

I kissed her lightly and then nuzzled her neck. She let her legs down but kept her arms around me holding me close.

"Was that what you thought it would be?" I asked.

"I never really thought about it," She replied. "Sex was never high on my list of things to explore. I never knew what I was missing." She gave me a tighter hug as she spoke. "Is it always this good?"

"I can't speak for anyone else, but it is never bad for me. Sometimes though, like now, it is much better," I said. "Your pussy could be registered as a dangerous weapon."

"Perhaps we should clean up," She suggested.

Just then, we heard a key in the lock and before we could move, the door banged open. A young, slim black man backed in pulling a cleaning cart. At first, he didn't see us. We were frozen in place, as we knew we were caught. When he looked up, he saw us lying there naked. Her inner thighs were coated with drying cum and my dick was still shiny with her secretions. He closed the door.

"Er, ah, I can explain," I said lamely.

"Nothing to explain," he said, looking at my nun. "Ya'll been fucking in here. You know there is probably a law against fucking in a mall storeroom." As he spoke, he looked at both of us lying there.

I made to get up and pull the nun with me. But he said, "Nah, you two just stay there or else I'll call security and tell ‘em I caught you stealing stuff." He had one of those two way radios clipped to his belt. Just then, the radio crackled. "Jess, where are you?" a voice asked.

He unclipped the radio. "In storeroom four, getting some supplies," he said. "Think I will take a break, okay?"

"Okay," the voice on the radio said.

With that, he sat the radio down. "Well, well. Look at you two. All covered with cum and shit." He looked at my nun. "Didja let this old guy fuck you?"

"I am not an old guy," I said as I jumped up. "Keep that in mind before I kick your skinny ass."

"It's okay dude, didn't mean nothing," he said as he looked at my softening dick. "I can see you ain't a real old dude." He looked at my nun again. "Did you and him just fuck? Did he stick that big black dick of his in your pussy?"

She looked defiantly at him. "Yes, we just fucked. If you must know, I had never been fucked before. I gave him my pussy and he made it feel good."

He started undressing. "What's your name Ms. Feisty ass?" he asked. He had taken his shirt off revealing an almost hairless chest.

"Hannah," she said.

"Well Hannah, you fucked that old man, now you can fuck a young man." He started taking his pants off.

"What if I don't want to fuck you?" she asked. I noticed that she was looking at his crotch as she spoke.

"Then, I'll call security and tell them that I caught you two stealing stuff," he said as he pulled his briefs down and stepped out of them.

Although he was slim, he had a man-sized dick. Hannah was looking at his dick too.

Jess pulled Hannah to him and fondled her tits. "These are a nice pair," he said crudely. He pinched and rolled her nipples roughly between his fingers.

"Ouch," she cried as she tried to twist away. "That hurts."

"Bet you didn't say anything when he touched you," he said nodding his head toward me. "Don't think about leaving brother." He had seen me trying to get to my clothes. "I want you to watch how a young brother fucks a woman. Get down on your knees Hannah."

She looked at me. I tried to signal her to say no but she sank to her knees. He grabbed her hair and pulled her to him. "Touch it Hannah, touch my black dick."

She reached up and touched his rapidly growing dick. Where I shaved my pubic area and balls, his dick grew from thick forest of crinkly pubic hair. He was leaning with his back against a desk. He released Hannah's hair and braced himself as the pleasurable sensations started growing with his dick. Hannah cupped his balls as she fondled his uncut dick.

As it grew, I could see the look of lust returning to her eyes. Her earlier humiliation was fading away. She pulled the foreskin of his dick back and licked the bulbous head of his dick. That sent a shudder of pleasure through his dick. As his dick reached its full size, I was amazed that a man that slim could have a dick that size. It was at least nine inches long and as fat around as mine. It jutted out proudly from his groin as Hannah continued to lick it.

"Tha's right Hannah baby. Suck ol' Jess's joystick. Feel the power of a young man's dick. I bet you could be a smutty ol' gal if you keep fucking these black dicks."

Hannah had taken Jess's dick as far into her mouth as she could. I could see her cheeks caving where she was trying to suck his cum out. He was stroking her hair now. She looked up at him with lust in her eyes as though begging him for his cum.

"Hey old dude," he said to me. "Get down behind her and spread her legs and suck that cum and shit out of her pussy from where you fucked her. I want my dick in a clean pussy."

I was weighing my chances of jumping him and incapacitating him while Hannah and I made our escape but she shook her head no. She spread her knees slightly to give my head room to fit between her legs. As I lay on my back and scooted between her legs, I could smell the sex that she and I had had. I could seen dried cum and her own secretions coating her thighs and pussy lips.

"Tha's right old dude," he taunted. "Lick that shit from her pussy. I want to fuck a clean pussy."

His act was getting old to me. I was thinking if I can get up and hurt this clown, I was going to do it and enjoy it. Hannah meanwhile, had started lowering herself to my face. When I stuck my tongue in her pussy, it seemed like a current ran through her. That was transferred to her mouth where she was sucking Jess's big black dick. He was thrusting his dick into her mouth. Several times, she almost gagged but she was able to take more and more of his dick.

As I licked her pussy and the area around it, she very lightly ground it against my mouth. I could taste my own cum and her secretions. The taste wasn't as unpleasant as I thought it might be. When I licked her inner thighs, a shudder ran through her entire body. I licked until I had gotten all of the dried fluids cleaned off. She was getting aroused even more as several drops of moisture leaked from her pussy onto my face. I slowly ran my tongue up and down her slit from her clit to her asshole. Each slow lick caused more fluids to ooze from her pussy.

The excitement from her pussy was transferred to her mouth where her efforts to suck Jess had brought him to the brink of an orgasm.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," he moaned as Hannah tried to suck his life's juices through the head of his dick. Suddenly, he pulled his dick out of Hannah's mouth and stroking himself, he shot bolts of thick, white, creamy semen all over Hannah's face. Each blast shot sperm somewhere onto Hannah's face. Both of her eyes were closed as his sperm had hit her full on her face from a short distance.

As his cum started to fade, he put his dick back on her lips. She automatically opened her lips and the last drops of his cum oozed down her throat.

"Goddamn!" he exclaimed. "Shit, baby you can suck some dick. Hey ol' dude. Did she suck you like that?" he smirked. He put a roll of paper towels in her hand so she could wipe her face. As she wiped her face, I was still slowly licking her pussy. If the experience was humiliating her, she was hiding it well. She was just as slowly grinding her body onto my face.

"Okay baby, you can see my dick is still hard. Lay on back down there let Jess have some of that sweet white pussy. Come on ol' dude, move, let the lady lay down and get some of this thick, black dick."

12