An Egoist's Tale Ch. 03

Story Info
Interracial sex with two women.
5k words
4.21
33.4k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 10/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unhhhh hunnhhh!" Kim groaned deep in her throat. You know how singers are taught to sing from their diaphragms? That's where she was groaning from. She was tossing her head from side to side. The exquisite agony she was voicing was because of what I was doing between her legs. I was using my tongue to probe her tangy asshole while using my thumb and forefinger to manipulate her clit.

At first blush, it sounded like she was in pain. But this wasn't pain. This was ecstasy. Her pussy leaked fluid while I manipulated her clit and licked her asshole. Every time she had a cum, her pussy would spray girl juice all over my face. By now, my face was drenched from my hairline down to my chin. Her sweet tasting juice was like nectar to a bee.

Suddenly, she stiffened. "Oh God!" she exclaimed. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she shrieked.

I was wondering what had gone on before. I could've sworn that she had cum before. Apparently, this one was going to be a gusher.

"Oh shit," she groaned. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she was almost chanting now.

My tongue stabbed her asshole as my fingers manipulated her clit. Then, I moved up and stuck my tongue into her pussy. I sucked and licked her clit. Suddenly, a gush of liquid exploded from her pussy. My face was drenched with her fluid. Her body was moving as though a current of electricity was flowing through it. She jumped and twitched and cried out all at the same time.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her harder to my mouth. She had grabbed my ears and was trying to use her pussy as a helmet. Her strong thighs gripped my head even as her hands pulled my ears. I could hear her muffled groans and shrieks of pleasure even though my ears were covered.

Her almost flattened titties were wobbling on her chest as her body writhed, twisted and turned.

"Another one, another one, another cum!" She cried out. More fluid gushed, that's the word, gushed from her pussy. I wasn't sure but if she kept this up, I would need scuba gear.

Suddenly, she stiffened, groaned once more and then collapsed onto herself. Her twisted features smoothed out and she got quiet. Her chest rose and fell rapidly as her cums subsided. Her eyes blinked open and she smiled at me as I lay between her legs.

"Damn!" she said. "Damn, that was beyond belief."

"Glad to be of service," I said, smiling at her as I put my cum drenched face on her pubic area. She pulled me up and started kissing my face, cleaning her fluid from it.

As we lay there, I was thinking of how we met. I had decided to live dangerously with my little game of too-tight sweats. There is a very exclusive mall in my city. Very, very exclusive. A few years ago, they achieved a bit of embarrassing publicity by arresting a black man who was meandering around the mall. It turned out that he was a noted university professor and he was waiting for his wife who was attending a meeting in the mall.

After that, they were less inclined to stop any black man they saw. That didn't mean that they weren't watching though. It was a joke among my black friends that white shoplifters hired black people to go to that mall so that security would watch the blacks and the white shoplifters could steal with almost complete impunity.

I really didn't have a plan other than not getting arrested. It was still against the law to be black out there. At least, it was an unwritten law. I parked in the far reaches of the parking lot and strolled nonchalantly to the main entrance. The first person I saw was a security guard.

"Shit," I said to myself. But although he glanced at me, he made no move or said anything. I impudently nodded to him. I could almost hear his thoughts. "Uppity nigger," his look said. I grinned to myself as I strolled through the atrium. I had a fanny pak that held my wallet and some money so I wouldn't be accused of vagrancy. I had it fastened so that the pak was in my back and the belt pulled my sweats even tighter.

Just being among all these rich white women was a turn on. My dick twitched and it was with great effort that I was able to hold back on getting a hard on. As I browsed through the mall, I was getting looks. Some very sneaky ones and some very bold ones. I saw older women, middle-aged women and young women looking.

One older woman smiled at me and spoke. I smiled a return greeting but I didn't say anything. I kept strolling slowly along waiting for that one that I knew would want to fuck. She would want to violate that taboo that said moneyed white women didn't fuck black men. I knew that wasn't true but I loved that generalization anyway.

As I entered one of the aisles off the main hallway, I saw a woman from the rear. "That's the one," I told myself. She had on a leather miniskirt whose hem was about an inch and a half below her asscheeks. She had tennis player legs; smooth and long and strong looking. Her hips flared above her legs. Her ass cheeks jiggled as she walked. Then, her hips narrowed into her waist and from there, the v-shape went up to her shoulders. Her dark hair hung below her neck and swished as she walked.

I followed her into the department store to get a look at her front. If it was anything like her rear, I knew I had to make a move, even if it meant rejection. Have you ever heard the phrase, the face that launched a thousand ships? Her face could've launched four hundred, maybe four-fifty tops. But below her face was not a b-o-d-y but, a B-O-D-E-E-E, maybe two more E's. E for excellence!

After a look at that body, her face became very unimportant. I almost drooled as I gazed at her. She stopped at the perfume counter. She was looking at some very expensive scents. I stopped across from her where they had some men's cologne. As I gazed at her rapturous body, her eyes caught mine. I couldn't even look away. "Busted," I thought.

She nodded to me and then went back to her examination of the scents. I edged around the counter so that I could look at her body some more. As she bent over the counter, the hem of her miniskirt rode up enough so that I could see the nylon covered cheeks of her fabulous ass. The next time she looked at me, I was looking at the men's cologne. I heard a little intake of breath as she looked at my attire. I turned to her and saw her looking at my crotch. My dick was outlined nicely. The circumcised ridge stood out prominently at the tip of the shaft. My fat balls held my dick up, making it look larger than it actually was.

"Nice perfumes, aren't they?" I asked her. "I don't know which one you are wearing but whatever you have on, smells great."

"Thank you," she said, still gazing at my crotch. "Do you wear cologne?" She asked. "I bet you are a sweet smelling man."

"Well, I like to smell good, not sweet," I said. "I like good smelling women too." I looked directly at her.

"What kind of scents do you like on a woman?" She asked.

"I don't care for the sweet scents. I like the tangy, heady scents," getting right to the point.

She gave me a direct look. "Anything in particular?"

"Hmm, not really, just the natural smells that women have," I said. There it was. It was an innocuous statement that actually said I like to smell women in arousal.

She turned away and I thought, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I watched her walk away with that fabulous body. Shaking my head sadly, I looked around the department store to see what else, or who else, I could see. As I meandered around the mall, I saw the good smelling, fine-bodied woman from the perfume counter. She walked up to me and said softly, "Follow me."

As she walked away, I followed. She went out to the parking lot and got into a fancy Jaguar. Making sure that she saw me, I walked to my car in the far reaches of the parking lot. I saw her Jag idling at the exit as she waited for me. Seeing my car, she eased out of the lot and onto the street. She went slowly enough to make sure that I was following her. Then, she sped up and I followed her. She turned into a very exclusive suburb. The houses here started at seven hundred fifty thousand for a cottage and went up from there.

Following her, we drove into a driveway that went around behind the house. This house was well above the seven-fifty. As we parked, she stepped out of her car. Her short skirt rode up her thighs confirming that she didn't have on any panties, just pantyhose. Her pussy winked at me as she swung her legs around. She hesitated for a few moments with her legs spread. I could see her pussy framed between her gorgeous legs.

"Is this your place"? I asked, after she finally got out of her car. I couldn't seem to tear my eyes away from her pussy until she moved.

"My sister's place actually. She and her husband are on an extended cruise and I am house sitting."

The back door opened and a petite Latino woman wearing shorts and a blouse stepped out. "Kim, hi." She looked curiously at me as she spoke.

"Kim," the maid said. "Your sister called and said they were going to be gone for another week." The maid was giving me the once over as she spoke.

"Okay, thanks Rose," Kim said. Now, I knew her name at least. "Rose, this is..." Kim looked at me.

"Hi, I'm Dee," I said.

"I'm Rose," she said.

"Rose comes in once a week to clean and keep the place straight," Kim told me.

She went into the house and I followed. "Rose, we're going to be busy for a bit, okay," Kim said while giving me a devilish grin.

She led the way upstairs to a very large bedroom. There was a circular bed in the middle of the room. Closing the door, Kim turned, grabbed my head and pulled my lips to hers. She gave me a soulful, deep, tongue-swallowing kiss.

"God, I've been wanting to do that ever since I first saw you," She said after we broke our kiss. She stepped back, looking down at my crotch. Our kiss had caused my dick to twitch as it came to life. She reached down to touch it through my clothes. Her touch caused it to rise stretching my pants. She pulled my sweats down letting my dick spring free.

She sank to her knees and kissed my dick. The touch of her lips made my dick jerk. She took the shaft in her hands and guided my dick into her mouth. As she sucked my dick, she fondled my fat balls. I could see my black dick, shiny with her saliva, sliding into her mouth. She took all of it into her mouth forcing the head partway down her throat.

I was running my fingers through her hair pulling it back so I could see her sucking my fat dick. As she fondled my balls, she looked up at me. She winked at me as she sucked my dick. Her face may not have been classically beautiful but right now, it looked good against my black skin.

I could feel the cum boiling through my groin toward the head of my dick. I was groaning as she pulled back a bit on my dick and used her hand to jack my dick.

"It's cumming baby, it's cumming!"

Hot cum exploded from my dick into her sucking mouth. I was unsteady on my feet as she sucked the very life from me. Bolt after bolt of thick, hot cum slid down her throat. As my cum slowly came to an end, she licked my dick all over making sure she hadn't missed anything.

She stood and kissed me deeply, letting me taste my tangy sperm. She stepped back and took her blouse off. Then she stepped out of her miniskirt. There she stood, nude and beautiful. At first glance, I thought she had some store bought titties but she didn't. They just looked fabulous. They were full and round with brown aureoles and pointy stiff nipples. Her waist was narrow and flared into full, generous hips that made my mouth water.

She was about five feet six or seven. She probably weighed one hundred thirty pounds or so. The dark hair on her pubic mound was neatly trimmed and didn't even begin to hide the pouty pussy lips that were below them.

"Do you play tennis?" I asked as I turned her around and practically salivated over her flawless body. Her ass, while generous, was not fat. It was firm, round and made for kissing and licking.

"Why?" she asked.

"Your body looks like that of a tennis player. Firm legs that could crack a pecan between your thighs, a tight ass and a hard, flat tummy," I said. "Plus, you have titties that say you couldn't be a fashion model. You are way too well built for that."

She was tanned but not burnt. She had very faint tan lines that said she tanned nude part of the time. Other than her less than perfect face, she was perfect. Her blue green eyes gazed at me as I stared at her perfect body.

She drew me to the circular bed and that's where I started this story. Her breathing became regular as she lay in my arms. We were kissing softly, waiting for our bodies to recover strength. We knew we were going to fuck shortly and we both wanted it to be good.

"I played on a satellite tennis tour, mostly in the Far East," she told "I was good but not good enough to play the majors."

"My brother-in-law is a financial genius and he took my money and invested it so that I don't have to work. So, when I realized I wasn't going to play at Forest Lawn or Wimbledon, I quit. I give lessons, mostly to stay active."

"Well, whatever it is you do, it makes your body extra fine," I said, caressing her flawless back. I kissed her hair, liking the smell of it. She rubbed my chest moving her hand slowly down my body. She raised her face and I kissed her lips. Our lips seemed to be made for each other. Her tongue eased into my mouth and I eagerly sucked it.

Suddenly, the door opened and Rose walked in. She looked at us lying there naked with the evidence of sexual activity all over us. Neither of us covered up as we looked at Rose.

She reached down and pushed her shorts from her hips. Then, she pulled her blouse off, exposing her bra-clad tits and her thong covered pussy. She stood there half naked looking at us as we looked at her.

"Well," Kim said. "Are you going to stand there or are you going to join us?"

Rose pulled her bra off exposing a very nice, small set of breasts that had the sexiest nipples I had seen in a long time. They were puffy around the aureole and the nipples were about a quarter inch long. Her legs were shapely for such a slender woman. Her ass was small but firm. Her pussy was hairless and succulent looking.

She climbed onto the bed between us. Her lips met mine and her tongue invaded my mouth. My hands roamed over her body caressing her ass and her back. Kim was kissing Rose on her back and neck. All of the sudden attention started getting to Rose. She moaned as my tongue forced hers back into and then invaded her mouth. I was working my tongue in her mouth as Kim licked and kissed her way down Rose's body.

Kim reached Rose's ass and spread her ass cheeks. Her tongue lightly probed Rose's ass causing Rose to break our kiss. Rose spread her legs to allow Kim easier access to her nether regions. Rose pulled my head back to her and fastened her lips to mine again. Kim moved from Rose's ass to her pussy. She licked as much of Rose's pussy as she could lying like she was.

My dick had gotten hard again with the excitement of what was going on. Kim pulled Rose up and said," Rose, sit on Dee's face. I'm going to put that sweet, black dick in my pussy."

With that, Kim took my dick and placed the tip of it in her pussy. She eased herself down until it was all the way in her. Her breath hissed as my black dick filled her tight, hot white pussy. I was so glad I had cum earlier; else I would've cum right then.

Rose sat on my face with her pussy right on my mouth. She sat with her back to Kim as I manipulated my dick in Kim's pussy. Like I said, I don't fit the stereotype of black men with a super-sized dick and super large balls. I had a girl look at my dick one time and she asked me, "Who are you going to please with that tiny thing?"

I pointed to myself and said, "I will be very pleased." Later, I did please her, a lot. But I digress.

I was squeezing my ass cheeks and rotating my ass and that caused my dick to dance in Kim's pussy. I could feel her moisture with its heat coating my balls. She was sitting on my dick letting me set the tempo. I could feel her squeezing her pussy muscles trying to milk my dick. I wanted her cum to flow all over my dick and balls.

Meanwhile, I was flicking my tongue over Rose's hairless pussy. Her slender frame was almost weightless as I sucked her pussy lips. I must've hit a tender spot because she jumped and then squeezed her thighs together. It was a good thing I had a hard head else she would've squashed it. As I probed for that tender spot again, Kim was rotating her pussy around my dick.

Her pussy felt like a hot, soft glove around my dick. As I strove to fuck her to orgasm, I kept sucking and licking at Rose's sweet smelling pussy. She wasn't as moist as Kim but I could taste the sticky liquid on her pussy lips. I found Rose's tiny clit and flicked it with my tongue. She jumped and then quickly settled back down onto my face. She was grinding her pussy on my face.

Kim was bouncing up and down on my thick black dick. I guess it was big enough for her. Suddenly, she stiffened and ground her pussy against the base of my dick. I could hear that deep groan and feel it rumbling through her pussy. She groaned and then groaned again as her cum started coursing through her. I was jabbing my dick into her pussy although she was sitting down hard on it.

When her cum hit her, it wasn't an easing into it. Instead, it was a blast of exquisite sensations. Her body trembled as wave after wave of intense pleasure washed through her body. Each wave was more intense than the last one.

As my dick fucked Kim to an orgasm, my tongue was licking Rose to one. Although her pussy didn't flow heavily, I could still feel the moisture thickening on her pussy lips. As I flicked and sucked her clit, she alternately ground her hips and then sat quite still on my face.

Suddenly, Kim screamed as her cum hit its peak. She was sobbing and babbling. My sawing action against her clit kept her cum flowing way past pleasure. She was in a zone now. A zone that kept her body suspended in an eternal orgasm. Or so it seemed. I could feel the hot liquid flowing from her pussy. My balls were being bathed in her cum.

As Kim was still screaming her pleasure, Rose started moaning. Although her moans were quiet, almost shy like, her body was approaching a cum from my tongue. As I sucked her clit, she too groaned and ground her pussy against my face as Kim was doing on my dick. I could feel Rose's thighs quivering as her cum soared through her petite body. Her pussy still wasn't overflowing with girl juice but it was quite wet where it met my mouth.

As Rose's cum blew through her pussy, Kim still sat on my dick. Her orgasm had finally started subsiding, leaving her shaky and weak. Her sobs of pleasure had eased but her eyes still had tears in them. Meanwhile, Rose's thighs were trembling around my head as her cum ran through her. I reached up and pinched her long nipples. That seemed to cause her to have another cum. This time, a slight flow of her fluid oozed from her pussy onto my face.

Behind her, Kim shakily climbed off of my still hard dick. I heard an intake of breath. I guess Kim was surprised that I was still hard. Hell, I hadn't cum, she did. As Rose was doing now.

Rose was a quiet type woman. The only way I could tell that she was cumming was a quiet moan and a sharp stiffening of her body. I kept sucking her clit as she trembled through her cum. I slid my tongue into her pussy and ran it around inside of her. I could feel her heat surrounding my tongue. I flicked her clit and then fastened my lips around her clit again.

As her trembling orgasm increased, I reached up and pulled her harder to my face. That triggered another, more powerful orgasm in her pussy. She grabbed my arms trying to pull herself even harder to my face. As I chewed and sucked her clit, she shuddered and let out several deep grunts. "Uhn uhn uhn," She grunted. When I released my hold on her hips, she climbed shakily from my face. She collapsed on the other side of me.

12