An Elevating Experience

Story Info
Elaine's job interview turns out to be quite a ride.
1.1k words
3.7
82.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine checked her watch again as she stepped into the office lift. Still ten minutes before the job interview starts, she re-assuringly told herself. As the doors closed she checked herself in the full length mirror in the lift. A petite, 5’ 2” blonde, just turned 31, she was hoping her new outfit would make her appear smart and businesslike. Trying on different combinations in her bedroom last night, she had finally settled to team the jacket and matching long grey patterned skirt with a red top. Opaque black tights and new black high heel court shoes completed the look - one that would hopefully impress the jon interviewer - the IT Director.

"Just need a bit more lippy" she murmured as the lift slowed to a halt one floor below the one she wanted. Whilst rummaging around in her handbag, she didn't notice the uniformed security guard enter the lift. A bit flustered, Elaine gave him a brief smile before trying to guess his height - 6' 2" perhaps? She was slightly unnerved in that he didn't return her smile. All she could see was a small reflection of herself in his mirrored sunglasses.

The guard unnerved her more by then typing a combination of keys into the lift control pad. The doors shut, but the lift didn't ascend. The guard then pointed up to a small video camera in the top corner of the lift.

After a few seconds Elaine, now somewhat confused, said to the guard:

"I’ve got an important job interview today, what is wrong with the lift?"

This confusion turned to alarm when Elaine heard another voice say:

“Before the interview starts, you will need to submit to a medical exam. My guard will see that you comply."

There must be a hidden speaker in the lift, Elaine thought. Was this a joke? Losing patience now, she told the guard:

"What is this nonsense? Operate the lift, nobody told me a medical was required."

Moving towards the panel, Elaine was brought up short when the guard gave her the halt signal with his palm. The mystery speaker then said:

"You will now undress as I command."

"Fuck off!"

Elaine swore out loudly now, deciding that this joke had gone far enough. She pulled out her mobile phone from her handbag. But like a flash the guard seized her wrist in his gloved hand. Twisting it sharply, the phone fell out of hand as she winced in pain. Elaine then tried to knee the man in the groin. the next thing she knew she had been expertly thrown to the floor.

"You will do as you are told. Stand up, face the camera, and disrobe."

The mystery voice remained cold, unemotional. Scrambling to her feet, she looked at the impassive guard. Looking again at her reflection in his mirrored lenses, Elaine just nodded, as she knew that she was powerless to physically resist. A sense of incredulity and fear, interwoven with a perverse sense of excitement now gripped her.

As the mystery voice commanded, she first kicked off her shoes, before pulling down and stepped over her skirt. The she slowly rolled her tights down over her thighs, revealing her white lacy cotton knickers.

She stood still for what seemed ages before the voice intoned on again. These commands caused her to removed her jacket, pull her top over her head, to reveal a lacy white cotton bra.

The voice then, in a quizzical, not flat tone said:

"Hmmm...34A?"

"Yes"

Elaine's reply came out quietly. She blushed as she had always been somewhat ashamed of her small tits, recalling the apologies she had offered to her previous boyfriend about them.

"Do not be ashamed Elaine, you should be proud of your firm body and your beautiful tits."

On hearing this, Elaine's momentarily felt elated, before she recalled her situation. She then moved back against the lift floor as the guard chose that moment to move to her left side, between her and the camera. Using hand gestures, he motioned Elaine to lie down in a way that she was presenting her pussy to the camera.

Elaine gulped as the man pulled his leather glove from his right hand. For she instinctively knew what was going to happen next. She silently told herself, as a mantra:

"I won't feel pleasure, I won't feel pleasure."

But this thought vanished immediately as she started to feel her with his fingers. As his forefinger slid inside her pussy, Elaine quivered as she knew he would sense her wetness. Bending his finger to tease her g-spot, he started to stimulate her expertly.

Another finger was inserted, and his motions became more urgent. Over the speaker Elaine could discern heavy breathing. She thought about this voyeur looking at her so intimately, and then suddenly felt a sense of release. It was at that moment her body failed her; the earlier feeling of fear gave way as her orgasm built up, letting warmth suffuse through her body.

"Awhhhhh, god, oh no, awhhh."

Elaine let out a deep guttural moan as her climax deeply pulsated through her.

The guard then slid out his fingers, and proceeded to unzip his pants. Teasing his cock out, he proceeded to pull out a condom from his pocket before sliding it over the gorged, purple head.

He then forcefully, yet gently spread apart Elaine's legs. Showing his cock to the cam, he then eased it right into her slippery pussy. Huge and hard, it filled her. Then his hands slid up her body, circling around her now erect nipples, before sliding them through her hair. Pulling away her hairclasps, Elaine relaxed as his fingers run wildly through her blonde hair.

"Please, oh, God please."

Elaine shouted out more as tears started to run down her face. Why couldn't her husband sex her up like this, she thought. Her body had failed he, damn it, she wanted to be hold by this guard, to perform for the voyeur, she couldn't give a damn anymore. Now rocking back and forth, she thrust up and down on the shaft of his cock until she thought she would never, never have enough.

At this stage, the moans over the speaker could clearly be heard. They seemed to become synchronised with the guard and Elaine - she had now totally lost her self control. The guard could feel her really pumping hard into him now. As their bodies crashed together, Elaine felt him grow even larger as the point of climax beckoned. Then his hot creamy juices shot into her and she screamed again.

It was at that point she awoke. It had just been a dream, damn it!

"Are you alright honey? Not having nightmares about the interview tomorrow?"

It was her husband, now in her bedroom, after leaving his on hearing the screams. Suppressing a gasp, Elaine composed herself and said:

"Yes Peter, I'm OK now. Just had a scary dream about a ride in a lift."

At that point she giggled. For it sure had been a wild ride...