An Empath's Detective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers

"What's your definition of dirty baby? What do you consider pornography? Don't you know I love you till it hurts me baby? Don't you think it's time you had sex with me..."

The small blonde turned around to see Alex standing there with her arms crossed across her chest. A big smirk plastered on her face. Kerry turned two shades of scarlet at getting caught.

"Do you see what you did to me?" The detective questioned, her tone playful.

Kerry looked at the imprints she left on the tall woman's skin. With gentle fingers, she brushed the markings with the very tip of her digits.

The detective took in a sudden breath, through clenched teeth.

Kerry smiled, "Do you know what you do to me?" she asked, her voice a hoarse whisper. "You're like a drug I need to have over and over again." She wrapped her arms around the detective's strong waist, and buried her face against her lover's long neck.

"I... I..." Alex hugged the blonde tightly to her, not being able to express her feelings.

"I know. It's only been a few days, but I can feel it. I love you too," Kerry looked into ocean blue eyes that conveyed the depth of the dark-haired woman's emotions, and kissed her lover tenderly, "Sit and have some coffee. Breakfast is almost done."

Alex poured a cup of the dark brew and took a seat. A plate was soon placed in front of her containing a breakfast sandwich.

Kerry joined her, and they began eating.

"Damn! Sausage, egg, and cheese on a toasted bagel never tasted so good. Mmm hmm," The dark-haired woman moaned appreciatively. "Better than anything McDonald's could do."

"I'm glad you like it." Kerry responded, blushing slightly. "Since you have the rest of the week off and I don't have any reviews coming up, I was wondering if you'd like to spend some time with me up at my granddad's cabin."

"Cabin? Sounds great!" Alex finished the sandwich in two more bites. "When do we leave?"

Kerry chuckled, "I'll start packing and then we'll swing by your place."

**********

The drive into the small town of Oxford, Wisconsin was peaceful and serene. The couple felt they had stepped into a time machine. Alex's Nissan seemed to be the newest looking thing within miles.

"They're not much into modern things around here," Alex commented, hesitantly.

"My grandpa loved this area just because of that. Everyone is so old fashioned. We should stop in town to pick up some groceries," Kerry suggested.

Alex nodded in agreement, "Hope they don't mind a big bad lesbian paying them a visit." The dark-haired woman said as she pulled into the diagonal parking spot along the street.

"You're not a big bad lesbian. You're a big bad cop who happens to make women's heads turn," Kerry answered.

Alex gave her lover a lopsided grin.

They stepped into the Ma & Pop's market. The rickety and partially rusted shopping cart had a wheel that kept sticking every time Alex turned down an aisle. The small blonde threw things into the cart every few steps.

"Um...Kerry, what are we going to do with all of this?" Alex asked, her dark eyebrows arching into her hairline.

"Eat it, of course," Kerry eyed the tall woman appreciatively. Stepping up close to her lover, she remarked, in a low voice, "I plan on taking up all of your time," she raked a finger up Alex's forearm, "so, I don't want us to have to make a second trip for food."

Alex gulped audibly, "I see."

The blonde resumed collecting items, "Plus, most of these ingredients I need for the white lightning chili I'm making later. It's grandpa's recipe. I think you'll like it."

As they continued, Alex noticed, from the corner of her eye they were being stared at. In fact, they had been watched from the moment they stepped inside the poorly lit store. I sure am glad I never leave home without my revolvers and badge. Her attention was then captured by the sway of hips in front of her. She started to imagine her hands caressing the swell of those hips, and pressing her mound against those round ass cheeks.

"Is there anything in particular you want?" Kerry asked.

"Oh yeah!" Alex responded in a seductive voice, while licking her bottom lip. Suddenly she snapped out of her lustful reverie, "What? What did you say?"

Kerry looked at her with a raised eyebrow. She shook her head and laughed, "Is there anything else you want added to the groceries?"

"Um...beer?" The dark-haired woman grinned.

"Got it. I'm going to get this cherry pie for dessert and maybe some ice cream," The smaller woman added.

"Sure," Alex answered.

At the register, Alex deposited everything onto the conveyor belt. The cashier stared at her, not knowing what to think of this tall individual. The girl's open, gaping mouth just hung there. Alex looked at her, then at the nametag on her baby blue smock. She cleared her throat and said, "Hi Anabelle. Could you ring us up?"

The teenage cashier just stood there, "Are you... female?" She asked, under her breath.

Kerry stepped in right away, before Alex had a chance to rip on the girl, "Hi there. Could you please ring us up?"

"Anabelle, get to work already!" The old man in red suspenders, sporting a full white, bushy beard at the next register yelled.

Back in the SUV, Kerry lowered her green eyes and apologized, "Sorry."

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong. These people are just ignorant. It happens, no matter where one goes. It's not the first time someone thought I was a guy. But I don't care," Alex smiled at the young woman.

"Well, with that wonderful cock you have, you are all the man I want," Kerry responded, waggling russet eyebrows at her lover, suggestively. "Did you bring it?"

The smile on Alex's face grew bigger, "Of course." She winked at the blonde, and then started her Nissan, revving the engine, playfully.

**********

"Make a right turn on that road ahead," Kerry directed.

"What road? You mean the dirt driveway right here?" Alex asked, swerving quickly to make the turn.

"Yep," Kerry laughed. "It's the road leading up to the house."

Alex completed the turn into the thick foliage. Maneuvering the Xterra for the next mile through dirt, mud, and rocky terrain she came to a stop at the end of the rough path.

The cabin stood mostly hidden behind the trees surrounding it. The afternoon sun shone brightly between the leaves, giving the cabin and the immediate area a soft glow.

"Wow, it's awesome!" Alex commented.

"Wait till you see inside," Kerry remarked, as she opened the door.

The living room was the largest area. It contained a stone fireplace, an overstuffed brown plaid couch, a bear skin rug, and a large screen TV and VCR. The adjacent open kitchen had the simple necessities of a fridge, sink, cabinets, and a wooden table and chairs. At the back of the living room area was a handmade oak, king size, four-poster bed. Off to the right was a door that led into the bathroom.

The bed sported a hunter green and navy blue plaid comforter with flannel sheets that had bucks printed on it. A chest of drawers and vanity adorned the one wall.

"Come on!" Kerry called out. "Let's put away the groceries. I want to show you the lake."

Kerry led her by the hand out into the back yard area. They walked into the forest, and the young woman spotted the pathway, "Here's the path that leads down to the lake." Hiking for a few minutes, they came upon the small, peaceful body of water hidden amongst the trees. The small woman began removing her clothes. Looking over at her lover, she asked, "Are you going to join me?"

Alex quickly pulled off her clothing, tossing everything into a pile. They ran into the water hand in hand. Alex ducked underneath the water's surface and caught the surprised blonde by the waist. She brought her in for a smoldering kiss.

"So, what do you think of the place?" Kerry panted, still trying to catch her breath from their passionate exchange.

"It's wonderful. Do you come here often?" The dark-haired woman inquired.

"No. I've only been here two other times on my own after grandpa's death," The small blonde ran a hand through the tall woman's slick black hair. "I'd like to come more often. It's nicer though to share it with someone."

***********

Alex lay asleep on the bed, exhausted from the playful wrestling match at the lake, and the half-naked sprint back to the cabin, when Kerry ran off with their clothes in hand.

Kerry added the finishing touches to the pot of chili on the stove. She removed the cornbread from the oven and placed it on the cooling rack. Lowering the heat for the chili to the minimum, she covered it, and sauntered over to the bed. She spooned herself behind the tall woman who was clad only in navy blue boxers. Wrapping an arm around her, Kerry pressed her body against Alex's back.

Reflexively, the tall woman's arm moved back to rest across Kerry's hip.

Suddenly, the sound of a chiming cell phone permeated the silence in the room. Alex grunted and reached over to her jacket on the chair next to the bed. She flipped it open, "This is Zachary."

"Hey, Zach, the Lt. is asking me about the Moran case," said Johnson.

"What about it? You know the case is closed," Alex retorted.

"Yeah, well it's open again. Moran was apparently on probation," Johnson continued. "But hasn't seen his parole officer in the past two months. On top of that he managed to rob a Brinks truck a couple of days ago in northern Illinois. Took the whole lot of money, which was about twenty grand. The driver is dead, and the second security officer is in critical condition."

"Bloody hell!" Alex exclaimed. "Where was he last seen?"

"Adams County, Wisconsin. It's possible he may be trying to get to Canada," Alex's partner explained.

"Well, well, and here I am in Wisconsin," the detective chuckled.

"You are? What are you doing there?" Johnson asked.

"Trying to relax you big gorilla. Remember, I'm supposed to be taking a break," Alex laughed.

"Is Kerry there with you?" Johnson continued to pry.

"Yep," the dark-haired woman grinned into the phone, enjoying the torment she knew she was causing her partner.

"Zach, you dog!" Johnson exclaimed. Well, you don't need to work on it for a few days. I'll meet you up there on Friday. Oh, where was the case filed? I'm not finding it in homicide."

"It was filed with the rest of the mental cases. Remember the guy has a problem with women? He likes to choke them while having sex," Alex's low voice filled with disgust.

"That's right. I'll pull it out and start working on it," he said.

"I'll ask some questions up at the local station here. Maybe check if anyone has seen anything," the detective offered.

"Okay, talk to you later," Johnson's phone clicked off, ending the call.

Alex closed the phone and sighed.

"What's going on?" Kerry inquired.

The dark woman pinched the bridge of her nose, "Some guy I put away a couple of years ago is out again. Apparently his bad habits are hard to break. He robbed a Brinks truck, killed one security officer and the second is in a coma. He was last seen a couple of days ago in this area of the state."

"Damn. Are you going to investigate it?" the blonde asked, quietly.

"I thought I'd check the local police station tomorrow and ask some questions. I don't want to ruin our trip, but this guy is dangerous. The longer it takes for us to find him, the easier it is going to be for him to hide. If I can get any kind of leads, then I'll call in for Johnson to get a team on his trail. Hopefully you and I can still enjoy the few days we have here," Alex explained, lowering her crystal blue eyes, afraid to see the disappointment in the green ones peering into hers.

Kerry nodded, "Don't worry about it. I know catching this guy is important." She patted the darker woman on a strong arm. "Are you hungry? The chili should be done by now."

"Aw, baby, I would have helped you with dinner. Why didn't you tell me?" Alex asked, feeling badly that her lover had done all the work for their feast.

Kerry kissed her partner softly on the lips, "You looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you. Come on, let's eat and you can tell me more about this case."

**********

Two figures lay with arms and legs in a tangle around them. A songbird whistled his melody on a branch near a partially opened window. The cool morning autumn air began to dissipate as the sun's rays warmed everything it touched.

In Alex's semi-conscious state, it sounded like the bird was sitting right on her chest serenading her. She mumbled, "Bird in house.... so loud... go away."

A blonde head shook, as its owner chuckled lightly, "Sweetie, the bird is outside." She smiled against the naked skin at her cheek. The fingers of her left hand made idle patterns across a hard stomach. Soon the fingers were lightly stroking Alex's curls in a loving manner.

The sleeping woman's hips jerked up, "Think... turned you... into nympho." Alex mumbled, somewhat incoherently.

Kerry laughed, "I can't help it that I find you so fucking sexy. You make my blood boil." She looked into her lover's face, hungrily.

A blue eye popped open to see the shy smile Kerry featured. The second blue eye opened and Alex smiled at her in return.

"I can't keep my hands off you. I want you all of the time," Kerry confessed.

"You are a nympho," Alex commented, playfully.

"I never was before. But yeah, now...I guess I am. Is...that okay?" The smaller woman asked, blinking her green eyes in mock innocence.

Alex grinned from ear to ear, "Oh yeeeeaaah!" She jumped up from the bed, and held her hand out to Kerry. "Come on, let's go take a shower," She wiggled her eyebrows, mischievously.

Kerry took the offered hand, and they walked into the bathroom, together.

After taking turns brushing their teeth, Alex stepped into the shower first. As soon as the young woman joined her, they began to lovingly lather each other. Rinsing under the spray of water, Alex pushed her lover against the black and white tiled wall and buried two fingers inside the blonde's slick center.

"Ungh!" Kerry cried out at the surprising, yet welcomed invasion. Grateful that the wall helped her stay upright, Kerry snaked her hand down to mimic the contact her lover was giving her.

The tall woman nipped the flesh along Kerry's neck and across her collarbone, as her fingers kept up a gentle pumping rhythm. She felt small fingers push past her own nether lips, causing her to moan.

Kerry pulled Alex in for a lust-filled kiss. Tongues playfully struggled for dominance.

Within minutes, Alex felt the young woman's walls tighten.

Kerry broke the kiss and leaned her head back against the wall, "Oh... god Alex... I'm gonna come. Come with me."

The tall woman bore down on the fingers inside her as her body trembled from her lover's words. She felt a thumb brush her clit, and moaned, "Mmmmm." Knowing she was close, she followed her lover's actions, by stroking Kerry's clit.

Hips bucked wildly against lovingly determined hands and fingers.

"Ahhh.... Alex... Ah ah aaahhhh!" Kerry cried out, as she crashed over the edge.

Alex quickly followed, "Ungh... ahhh fuck... YEAH!" She exclaimed, her body trembling with the passion coursing through her.

Chests heaving, they held onto one another tightly to keep from falling. Alex reached over and hit the knob to shut the water off. She snuggled her face into Kerry's wet hair, just behind her ear.

"I love you, Alex," the smaller woman whispered.

Azure eyes connected with emerald green, as the dark-haired woman cupped Kerry's cheek, "And, I love you," she murmured.

"I know," Kerry paused, searching the blue eyes for any hint of concern, "I've known for some time. I can feel it, remember?"

Alex slowly nodded in understanding.

She took Alex's large hand in her own and led her onto the shaggy pine green bath rug, "Each time we make love is when I feel it the strongest. You not only make love to me; you worship my body with your whole being. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever felt."

Alex smiled and kissed the blonde, tenderly.

Suddenly, a stomach rumbled.

Alex arched an eyebrow, "Is there a little monster in there?" She asked, tickling the trim midriff, lightly.

Kerry's cheeks turned pink, "I guess I'm hungry."

The detective laughed, "Let's have breakfast in town. That way I can swing by the police station afterwards." She gave the blonde's midriff one more tickle, grinning wickedly, as she reached for two large towels to dry their now satiated bodies.

************

The local diner was bustling with activity. The regular morning customers were laughing and talking amongst themselves.

The two women stepped inside, "Mornin', ladies," an older, heavy-set woman in her mid-fifties called out, "Seat yourselves. The menus are on the tables."

"Thank you," Kerry politely responded.

They headed over to an available table against the window. As they sat, Kerry noticed the menu was laid out underneath the table glass.

Alex made note that the volume of conversation in the diner had died down. From the corner of her eye, she noticed some people looking straight at them, "Seems we have an audience." She commented, softly.

"Yeah, I caught that," Kerry looked up at her lover. "I'm not worried about it though. Are you okay?"

"Yep," the dark-haired woman nodded, shooting her lover a brief wink, as their server approached.

"Okay, ladies, what'll it be?" The older woman held up her order pad, ready with pen.

Kerry started out, "I'll have the French toast special with the apple topping, a side of scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, and coffee."

The waitress's eyebrows climbed up her forehead, "A little thing like you is going to eat all of this?"

Kerry nodded, her cheeks turning slightly pink.

"Okay, and what would you like?" The server asked Alex.

"I'll have the farmer's special and coffee," the dark-haired woman answered.

The jolly woman scribbled everything down, "How do you want your steak?"

"Medium," Alex replied.

The waitress looked at them a moment, shaking her head and chuckling, "You know, with the way the two of you look, one wouldn't think you're hearty eaters. I'll be right back with your coffee ladies."

The two women smiled at each other.

After eating, Alex walked up to the counter to pay the bill.

Kerry finished her third cup of coffee, as she peered out the window at the lack of activity outside. Suddenly she sensed a presence standing next to her that wasn't her lover. Turning to face it, she caught a whiff of sweat, mud, and horse manure.

A large man, possibly in his late thirties, stood there with a sickening grin on his face. He ran a thick hand through his oily, flat, thinning hair and then put on his well-worn, sweat-stained, mud-covered cap, "Hey, little lady, why don't you let me show you what a real man can do for you." He grabbed his crotch to emphasize his point.

Alex returned to the table. Not liking the stance the beer-bellied man in dirty overalls was taking with the young blonde, she decided to jump in, "Is there a problem here?"

Kerry was grateful to have her lover near again. She looked at the slug of a man, and said, loud enough for those nearby to hear, "If I wanted to go out with someone, it would not be with your greasy, dirty, horse-shit smelling ass."

Laughter broke out two tables down, where the greasy man's friends were seated.

Kerry continued, "And, as for a real man," she pointed to Alex, "her manners, her cock, and her incredible stamina make her more of a man than you could ever possibly hope to be."

A hush settled over the occupants of the diner.

The man was shocked that a mere woman spoke to him in such a manner, "You little bitch!" He hissed.

Alex was immediately in the man's face. It was obvious she was taller than him by at least four inches. Blue eyes turned icy as they drilled into him, "You approached her with your indecent proposal. If you want someone to speak to you respectfully, then you need to address her respectfully. You should apologize and leave."

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers