An Enchanted Moment

Story Info
Taurin unites with pregnant Enchantress.
2.6k words
4.6
26k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rivan51
rivan51
23 Followers

The forest was alive, vibrant, and full of life.

Sunlight sparkled and danced between leaves of brilliant green, animals moved about with bright eyes and flashing feet, birdsong filled the air with a myriad of music and sound. Emberza forest was in the full blush of spring, every blade of grass, every flower, every tree full to bursting with the stuff of life.

Near the center of the forest, in a small glade full of lush grass, soft moss and masses of vibrant, colorful flowers, there sits a large pool of crystal clear water. To one side of the pool, set just within the shade of the great trees surrounding the glade, stands a large, homey cottage. It is covered from roof to foundation with vines full to bursting with grapes, berries and delicate flowers, slender green tendrils flowing about the walls, surrounding the windows and door with their vibrant, living greenery. The cottage, like the woods surrounding it, seemed to embody the vibrant energy of life that pulsed throughout the woodland.

The owner of the cottage lay on the bank of the pool, languidly prone amidst a sea of delicate flowers, her only apparel a circlet made of the delicate petals amidst which she lay. Long dark hair caressed her shoulders, framing a lovely, smooth skinned face dominated by large, long lashed, entrancingly dark eyes. She was naked, her body sensually curvaceous, enticingly voluptuous, with full, round, succulent breasts topped by deliciously stiff, dark nipples, her legs smooth and sleek as they rose from delicate feet. Gentle fingers moved over her body, slowly caressing her ripe curves as she murmured with pleasure, but staying focused at her waist, and with good reason.

The lovely vision amidst the flowers was pregnant, her belly big and heavy with soon to be born twins. The great curve of her belly rose in a gentle swell from her body, rising like the swelling tide to her protruding navel, then flowed down into the dark bush of hair between her legs. The skin that covered her swollen womb was taut and smooth, silky to the touch, giving off a soft sheen, as though the energy of life was contained within her belly and sought to shine forth onto the world. Like the forest around her, the supine beauty was full of life.

She was also a powerful magic user, and the forest was her domain. She was ever aware of what occurred throughout its confines, and no one could enter without her being aware of it. Those who came with dark intent soon learned their lesson, those who were innocent, were allowed to go on their way. Sometimes, if the Enchantress felt a need, a traveler might be seduced, or enticed, to join her in her cottage for a time. Then, they would pleasure one another, taking delight in their passions, till it was time for the person to go. This was how the Enchantress had been blessed with her current condition, and she loved it. Upon discovering that she was with child, the Enchantress had cast spells to discover what sex the child was, and she had been delighted to find she bore twins, a boy and a girl. She had then set out to prepare her cottage for the coming additions. With the aid of her magic, this was quickly accomplished, and she could then sit back and take pleasure in her new condition. And take pleasure she did.

As her belly swelled, the Enchantress was delighted to find that other changes were taking place as well. Her breasts swelled as well, filling with sustenance for her coming progeny, her hair became even more lustrous, and her skin even more sensitive. She felt more alive, more sensual than she ever had before, and she found herself feeling certain needs with a greater urgency than she had before in her life. Those parts of her body of a sensual nature became so sensitive, that she felt an almost constant need to have them touched and caressed, indeed, so great was her need at times, that she would forgo clothing and simply move about in naked, pregnant splendor. Her amorous needs also made her seduce more travelers than she had before, welcoming them into her cottage and satisfying her erotic needs with them before sending them on their way. Those who were seduced quickly forgot what had happened, but they left the woods feeling greatly satisfied and happy. For her part, the Enchantress would be satisfied for a time, but then she would feel the need all over again in a few days time.

Such was the condition she was in as she lay upon the bank of the pool.

She had already taken steps to bring someone to her. In this case it was a lone warrior who was traveling through the woods and, due to her spell, had become lost. He was now wandering through the woods, believing he was seeking a way out, but really moving closer and closer to his seducer.

"Mmmm....." The Enchantress purred softly, sensually, as she slid her fingers down between her legs, caressing her moist, hot nether regions as she felt her need growing within her. "Hurry.....come to me warrior, I have a need for you. And you have a need for me....."

A few moments later, a soft rustling of grass, and the nicker of a horse made the Enchantress smile. She rolled over, onto her side with a slow, sensuous movement of her body, displaying her lush form to the warrior who now stood before her. A sultry, inviting smile crossed her full lips, her eyes were hot beneath her long lashes, and her voice was rich and husky with sensuous tones when she spoke.

"Greetings noble warrior. Welcome to my home." The Enchantress could feel the desire for her that the warrior felt, and it matched the growing warmth between her legs. She slowly caressed her swollen belly, making sure her "guest" took note of its ripe, sensual gravidity as she said, "Please, be at peace and be welcome here."

"I thank you m'lady." The warrior was tall, dark haired, and powerfully built. His rugged good looks and deep green eyes made the warmth between her legs grow to a soft burning as he gazed upon her with open, unhidden desire. "May I ask where I am? I seem to have become lost."

"You are within the depths of the Emberza woods, of which I am the lady, and you have come upon me and my home." Still laying on her side, the Enchantress' smile softened. "If you would care to dismount and join me, I would welcome the company for a time. I live alone here," An impish smile crossed her lips as she stroked her belly and said, "though not for much longer, and I would welcome the speech and presence of another."

"You are most kind." The warrior dismounted, his movements fluid, catlike in their grace. He then made his way closer to the supine beauty before him, and lay himself down next to her. "I am Taurin of Berkshire."

"I am pleased that you have accepted my invitation Taurin of Berkshire. I am called the Enchantress of Emberza." Her smile was dazzling and welcoming as the enchantress raised an arm off her body, giving Taurin an unhindered view of her full, round, succulent breasts as she gestured slightly. "You must be hot and weary. Would you care for some chilled wine?"

"I would." Taurin's smile was equally welcoming, assuring the Enchantress that her spells were taking full effect. "Would m'lady mind if I removed my armor and bathed in your pond?"

The Enchantress took a moment to answer, opening a bottle of clear, golden wine that appeared before her. She poured the delicious contents into a crystal glass, then held it out to Taurin. "I would not. In fact, if you will permit, I shall join you in refreshing myself."

Taurin's smile, and the sudden hot flare in his eyes told her all she needed to know.

The wine was quickly finished by Taurin and a few moments later, he was stripping off his clothing and bathing in the pond.

The Enchantress stayed on the shore for a few moments, caressing herself and taking pleasure in watching Taurin's muscular, sleek form move through the clear water with fluid grace. After a few moments, and when she was sure that Taurin was feeling a need for her to do so, she slowly rose to her feet, knowing Taurin was watching her the whole time, aching for her, and made her way down, into the water. Taurin was just surfacing from a deep dive as she slowly stepped into the pond.

He watched her hungrily as she slowly swayed into the water, her sleek legs rubbing against one another sensually, her hands moving over her body as she seductively caressed her swollen curves, showing off her lush body for Taurin's hungry eyes. As the water caressed her steamy nether regions, the Enchantress gave a soft hiss of shock at its coolness, smiling inside at the way the cold water made her nipples stiffen and stand upright from her large, full, swollen breasts. She knew that Taurin was taking in her every curve and swell, knew that he was mesmerized by her, and she reveled in it. As the water came up to her swollen waist, then to the bottom curves of her milk filled breasts the Enchantress' eyes became fiery with desire, and Taurin's eyes answered back with their own intense heat. By the time she was within arms reach of him, her swollen belly lightly pressing against his chiseled waist, both their hearts were pounding with need and desire, making both of them flush with need.

"Take me." The Enchantress commanded in a sultry purr. She caressed and cupped her swollen breasts, lifting them in an open offering to Taurin. "Take me now, Taurin. I need you so bad I burn. Quench the fire within me....please!"

Taurin's hands were strong and long fingered, and his touch was firm yet gentle as he lifted her swollen breasts to his mouth, gently wrapping his lips around her stiff, hard nubs as the Enchantress moaned loudly with pleasure. He suckled deeply, drinking in not only her warm, rich, sweet cream, but also her ripe, feminine scent and tasting the delicious honey of her smooth, sun kissed skin. His hands, now free, moved about her body, caressing it with is passionate fingers, ravishing her with his hands as the Enchantress gave vent to her erotic delight with soft moans and gasps of pleasure, her body pressing against his, her hands moving over his chiseled, muscular chest as her murmurs of delight filled the air. The cool water on their skin was an erotic contrast to the heat that was flowing from their bodies, freeing them to press against one another as the sounds of passion swelled through the sun-lit glade.

Enchantress clutched at Taurin's head and shoulders as she reveled in his hands touching her, his lips caressing and suckling on her breasts, drinking of her bodies milk. She arched her back, pushing her breasts and belly forward, as she pressed his head more firmly against her chest, wordlessly begging him to take more of her within his lips. She shuddered with delight as he raised his lips from her breasts and lightly bit her lower neck, sending thrills of erotic pleasure up and down her body. She felt Taurin slide one long fingered, powerful hand down her body, over her hugely swollen belly, and down between her legs, lightly caressing the soft, moist folds of her nether regions, making her gasp softly from the sensation.

Taurin followed his hand, kissing his way down her body, pausing for a moment to suckle on her popped out navel as though it were a third tit, making Enchantress moan and murmur with pleasure, then he took a deep breath of air, and went below the surface of the water.

A moment later, Enchantress' eyes went wide, as did her mouth, and her back arched spasmodically as waves of pleasure crashed over her body. Taurin was between her legs, his tongue buried deeply in her nether regions, kissing her lower lips, probing between them with sure, powerful thrusts of his tongue, and nearly making Enchantress swoon from the pleasure of it all. Her hands moved over her body, caressing and stroking her deliciously gravid curves wantonly, her fingers twitching now and then as a particular rush of pleasure came over her. A wave of her hand, and Taurin found he could breathe underwater, allowing him to stay below the surface and pleasure Enchantress over and over again.

It only took a short while, though Enchantress felt as though she had been lost in bliss for eternity, and Enchantress felt herself approaching the climax of her sexual need. Stars and novas burst within her, suns and moons exploded about her as an explosive orgasm shook her body. She twitched and spasmed wildly, her big breasts shaking like over filled water sacks, and her huge belly shuddering and juddering about as she swayed and writhed about, her lips spread wide as she hole forth her release. She likely would have fallen, but Taurin's powerful hands were at her back, his muscular arms holding her upright as she was overcome by her impassioned release.

Once she came down from her climactic peak, though she was still shivering from it, Enchantress led Taurin to the grassy bank and told him to lay down upon the soft greenery. Taurin did so, his lean, powerful body relaxing into the silky vegetation around him, his eyes never leaving Enchantress's lushly gravid, sensual form.

Enchantress slowly knelt between his legs, spreading her own legs to accommodate her hugely pregnant belly. She leaned forward, and took Taurin's hardness into the warm, silky depths of her mouth.

Taurin gasped, his head rolling back, his eyes going wide as deliciously erotic sensations flooded his system, quickly bringing him to the brink of his own climax.

Enchantress tongued Taurin to a steel hard readiness he had never felt before, then she rose to her feet, straddled him, and slowly eased her body downward, taking him into her body, enfolding him with her soft, hot, moist sex.

They both moaned as he slid into her, their heads rolling back, eyes closing from the pleasure as their bodies merged in the timeless joining of sexual oneness. Enchantress moved up and down Taurin's member, sliding back and forth on his body as soft "oh"s and "ooh"s of pleasure came from her lips, her hands moving over her own body, or lowering to caress and clutch at Taurin's broad chest. Taurin's hands were all over his newfound lover, caressing her belly, or massaging and kneading her breasts, both of them smiling as first drops, then thin streams of milk flowed from her stiff nipples. They became lost in pleasure, oblivious to all else that was happening around them, as they passionately pleasured one another. Soon, their movements became more rapid, more powerful, their cries more animalistic as Enchantress leaned back, supporting herself with her arms on Taurins legs, and began moving up and down Taurin's erection with a wild rapidity that pounded her body against his even as he thrust upward, impaling her again and again on his hardness, making her scream with erotic passion.

Their climax was shared, both of them stiffening at the same moment, each feeling the hot, internal explosion that flooded their bodies with sensual energy as they cried out in their release.

A few moments later, Taurin aided the Enchantress as she dismounted his body and lowerd herself down upon the grass at his side. They kissed softly, gently, both feeling the need building within them again, but both content to lie next to one another and share the warm lethargy that follows good sex.

At least, for the moment...

The End?

Not if you want more! But I need feedback!

rivan51
rivan51
23 Followers