An Encounter

Story Info
A married woman meets a man, and amazing sex results.
1.5k words
3.77
53.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Marla reveled in the incredible fuck she was sharing with the beautiful man on top of her, she knew she'd made the right decision.

Just a few hours ago, Marla was crossing the street and that's where it all started. She'd taken a couple of days off to run some errands, to take care of some personal business, and to spend time with her husband.

But as she was crossing, she noticed a man waiting for the other light. "Nice, very nice," she thought. He was tall, about six feet, and lean and muscular. Her eyes quickly wandered down the back of his jeans and she smiled at his tight-looking ass. But when Marla looked up, all of that vanished. She saw his face. Not blindingly handsome, but incredibly good looking with short curls and a closely-cropped beard. But what caught her attention was his eyes. Dark brown, noticeably expansive. The kind of eyes that made her melt.

He noticed her staring, and smiled. She smiled back, and kept walking. As she walked, Marla couldn't help but feel a connection had been made between them. She wondered what she'd do if he was still looking at her. Marla stopped and turned her head. He was still there, smiling into her eyes.

Their eyes locked, and everything in her world ceased to exist. She knew then and there that she had to have him. If even just for a few moments. It was quite unlike her, but she thought "What the hell."

Marla turned around, walked up to him, and introduced herself.

"I'm Dan," he replied, "Very nice to meet you."

There was a pause, and she asked "Are you busy? If not, how would you like to join me for some coffee. Or something?"

Dan smiled that melting smile and said "Sure. I know a good coffee shop near here."

Dan took Marla's hand, and she didn't resist. The got to the shop, order a pair of lattes and some pastry, and had a seat. They spent the next hour or so talking and laughing about any number of things.

Then, Dan looked into her eyes and said "I don't usually do this, but I need to be with you ... I mean, I really really want you.

Marla smiled and let out a little giggle. Dan suddenly got embarrassed and sputtered "I'm sorry. I didn't ..."

Marla put her hand on his, and said "No. I was thinking the same thing. I want you. I have to feel you touch me."

Silently, they got up, wrapped an arm around each other's waist, and headed to Dan's apartment. When they got in the door, they locked into a tight embrace. Their lips came together, their tongues probed, and their hands ran over their bodies. At Dan's touch, Marla's nipples hardened and her pussy moistened. She felt his cock grow in his pants.

They broke the kiss, and Dan led Marla by the hand into the bedroom. He slipped out of his clothes, and she got a good look at his tight muscles. As Dan bent over to remove his jeans, Marla got a good look at his butt. It was better than she thought it would be.

She gingerly removed her clothes, conscious of the fact that although trim she didn't have the body of some women. Dan didn't seem to mind. He reached out and caressed her breasts. Marla felt the shiver all the way down to her pussy.

They lay down on the bed side by side, kissing and stroking each other. As Dan's hands moved to Marla's ass, she squirmed and tried to gently push his hands away.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Well ... I'm not comfortable with that part of my body, and it's not nice enough or firm enough for you to touch."

"Listen," Dan said firmly. "While you're here with me, that ass is mine. I can do whatever I like to it. I can touch it, stroke it, grab it, squeeze it, kiss it, bite it, or slap it.

"And," he added with an evil glint in his eyes, "I can fuck it."

When he said that, Marla let out an aroused gasp, and felt a shudder move through her.

Dan reached down to her mound and felt the wetness. He then thrust two of his fingers into Marla's pussy.

"Oh!" she gasped as he found the spot he was looking for and flicked it with his fingertips.

"You ... don't ... waste ... time ..." she said between moans.

Dan's head moved down to the level of her pussy, and his lips and tongue replaced his fingers. His mouth was covered by Marla's juices as she squirmed with pleasure.

She pushed his head away, just before he got her off. "Get your cock up here," she said. "I want to suck it."

Dan straddled Marla's chest. She grabbed his seven inches, worked the precum into the head with her thumb, and then licked it off. She pulled apart the opening of his dick and licked the gap. Marla was pleasantly surprised by the moans that came deep from within Dan. She slowly took his cock head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Soon, she felt and tasted more precum oozing from the opening.

Marla popped his cock out of her mouth and whispered "Fuck me. I need you to fuck me. Now."

Dan placed the head of his cock against her cunt lips and slowly rocked his hips back and forth. He was barely penetrating her, but Marla was in ecstasy. Then, with one thrust, he pushed himself all the way inside her.

Marla let out a cry, then grabbed Dan around the neck and kissed him deeply. Dan started thrusting again, varying the tempo: slowly, quickly; short, deep; soft, hard; fast, slow. All the while, Marla thrashed and moaned beneath him.

Although Marla had had a couple of affairs, she'd never felt anything like this with her other lovers. The only person who'd ever made her feel this way was her husband. But right now, he didn't exist. It was just her and Dan, her pussy and his cock.

She felt her orgasm coming on hard and fast. "Dan, harder. Harder. I'm cumming!" she shouted.

Dan did as he was told, and at the moment Marla came she dug her fingers into his ass. After a few moments spent recovering, Marla reached up and touched his face. "That was fantastic," she breathed.

She quickly realized that Dan hadn't cum, so she asked "Well, what are you going to do about you?"

"I want you doggy style," he said.

Marla rolled over, with her head down and her ass in the air. Unlike last time, Dan roughly rammed his cock into her opening. "Oh, god!" they both screamed. She loved the way his cock fiercely thrust in and out of her pussy. She felt another orgasm approaching.

"That's it baby, cum inside me," she cried. "I want to feel you come inside me."

Just as she came, Dan grunted "Here it comes" and fired a huge load of semen into her. The hot thickness felt marvelous. She reached back and gave him the most passionate kiss that had come out of her lips in a long time. Dan pulled out, the spun around, and Marla lay down with Dan in her arms. They kissed and fondled until Dan fell asleep.

As Dan slept, Marla marveled at him. She gently touched Dan's face, and lightly moved her hands down his body. Her fingertips felt the bumps of his muscles, the palms of her hands rested on his perfectly firm ass. He was perfect. Handsome, well built, intelligent, and a phenomenal lover. Even though she was a married woman, she needed to have him. She didn't want this moment to end. But she knew it would have to.

Still, she wanted to have him inside her at least once more. She started playing with his tool, and fondling his balls. Her lips kissed his neck, shoulders, and chest. He awoke slowly, and muttered "You just can't get enough."

Marla coaxed his dick back to life with her hands and said "Just lie back and enjoy the ride." She climbed on top of him, and slowly lowered herself onto his cock. Her movement brought him back to full consciousness. Marla pulled Dan up and started bobbing up and down on his lap.

Dan began to kiss her breasts and suck on her nipples. Then, Marla felt a finger move to her pussy. Dan's fingertip was coated with her fluid. What happened next was a complete surprise. She felt that same fingertip touch but not penetrate her asshole. She gasped in both surprise and pleasure. The feeling in her cunt and her rosebud drove Marla over the edge. Dan came just before she did, muttering "Oh, Marla. I love the feel of your pussy."

They rested for a little while. Dan looked at Marla and said:

"I know you're married, but there's a connection between us. And it's more than the sex. Which was great. I want to keep seeing you. And I know you want the same thing. Is it going to happen."

Marla stared into Dan's eyes and touched her fingers to his lips.

"Let's worry about that later," she said. "Didn't you mention something about fucking me in the ass ..."