An Encounter In A Hotel Bar

Story Info
A wife and a stranger. A night of sex. Lying. Her husband.
2.3k words
3.5
81.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nigel Cotes had been newly promoted to an executive position and he was very proud of himself. He was sitting in the hotel bar after a conference where he had given a talk about his division to the shareholders and directors of the company. He knew he had done well for himself and he liked others to know he knew it. He shifted his bulk around on his barstool and looked down to admire his new suit, an expensive Savile Row suit bought especially for this occasion. This and his new Mercedes outside made him feel particularly successful. It was a pity he no longer had a wife to share his success, but, well, she left him saying he was only interested in himself.

He took another sip of his whisky and looked out window. He was a bit apprehensive at the dirty 4x4 parked beside his shiny new car; he'd have to watch that. Then he saw her, the most striking woman he had seen in a long time. She was standing next to his car, waiting to cross road. He watched her long legs as she walked over and entered hotel.

She wore a tight dark blue dress that displayed her deep cleavage and trim bum. She was carrying only a small bag so it did not seem as if she intended to stay overnight here. No, she sauntered straight past the reception and came into the bar walking towards him. On her way across the room she had glanced in his direction and made eye contact. She took a seat and sat near to him. Then she pulled magazine from her bag and looked it. It was plain she was not really reading it, just scanning over the pages. He guessed she had sat down next to him for a purpose.

She gave him another quick glance from the corner of her eye. Nigel thought she must be interested in him. He could not stop himself staring at her; her face, her eyes and especially her mouth. Her lips parted slightly and he imagined his lips pressing onto her lips and his tongue dancing on her tongue. He admired her displayed breast and imagined his hand running over her breast and slipping down to the trim bum. Oh yes, she was one very desirable woman.

He leaned across and spoke, "Are you drinking?"

"Oh if you're offering yes please. I'd appreciate that." She looked at him. Her eyes sparkled and her lips trembled as if in anticipation of an unexpected reward. However she smiled the smile of a huntress about to pounce.

Well, thought Nigel, I must have made an impression and slid up to her, "And what would you like, my dear, eh?"

She looked away, "I want sex. Here, across the bar." She leaned across to him and whispered, "And I'm a sexy bitch."

"Pardon?" Nigel was startled, had he heard her correctly? He wondered how to go on from that, in a public place anyway.

"Sekt," she said, she had an enchanting little twist in her voice, "the German wine, look, the bottle here across the bar in the cooler cabinet.

"Yes, of course." Was that what she had said? "My name is Nigel. What's yours?"

She looked at him as if he were stupid and ought to know who she was, "I'm Ceci Beech, well actually, Cecilia. You weren't listening were you? " Then mentally adding 'Gotcha goin' there, pal.'

The barman poured the drinks, Nigel picked up the bottle and they walked to a table.

"And are you here alone this evening?"

"I'm waiting for a phone call." Now she hesitated and glanced around. She leaned toward Nigel and, speaking softly, continued "I'm supposed to meet a man here tonight when he's done his meetings. He'll call me, tell me which room he's in and that he's ready for me to go up to him. Don't worry, my husband knows where I am right now and what I'm waiting for. He already has his hotel room somewhere and is preparing for the woman of his choice to come to him."

"You don't seem to have much luggage?" Nigel asked, rather too inquisitively.

"Ah, I don't need to carry much," Ceci laughed, "I'll get my call, my summons, and I'll go up to the room where he will be waiting for me. I know just what he'll want to do." She lowered her voice again as if imparting a secret, "he will strip me naked and put me on the bed. He will force my legs apart and ravish my whole body with his cunning and his brute force. He will use every opportunity to lift me to ecstasy. If I am lucky he will toy with me, kiss my private parts, run his fingers where it arouses me, and make me lose myself in pleasure." She looked straight into Nigel's eyes. "Just as I will try to arouse him the same."

Nigel was getting aroused himself at the thought of this beautiful woman lying on a bed and being worked on. In fact he would have liked a try himself, if she would let him.

"How often do you do this?" Nigel asked with a faint hint of hope.

"About twice a year. I drop my children off at my parents and drive alone to an address that's been texted to me. My man leaves straight from his work and goes directly to the hotel he has booked. We don't have to see each other, you know. The rooms are booked in advance and paid for; there is no transaction at the desk. It's just that I don't know the room number until I'm told. It's one of the games we play. My husband and I will talk about what each of us has done tomorrow after we get home."

"So, what do you do?" Nigel was even more curious.

"Listen, I've already said enough. You don't need me to describe every nook and cranny, every blow or all the ins and outs, ups and downs, slips and slides. Use your imagination. But I will still be here until the morning, in bed, with this big agile man doing whatever he wants me to do. And he'll expect me to come up with new ideas for both our pleasures. Have I said enough?"

Nigel did use his imagination and could feel his cock stiffening to a record hard-on.

"Well I would like to hear a full report," he gave her a smile, " Maybe you could come round to my room tomorrow morning and give me the run down?"

'In your dreams,' thought Ceci, 'That's creepy.'

"You couldn't afford me, buddy," she replied to him.

"Try me, you never know."

Ceci's phone vibrated and buzzed. "Hi, which room? Yes, OK, I'm on my way up." She stood up to go and straightened her dress. Then she picked up her bag and took hold of the neck of the opened bottle.

"Right, Nigel. It's show time, I'm on my way. Thanks for the drink."

"Good luck, I hope he's not too hard on you. You know what I mean."

Nigel had stared at the shapely round bum in front of him as she smoothed her skirt. He had not seen a panty line. Perhaps she was not wearing any?

"I'll be all right; I've got a soft spot for him. You know what I mean. See you in the morning. Good night, sleep tight."

With this exchange she headed for the lift. Nigel felt sweat forming on his brow. He watched her swaying hips as she went and wished she was going to his bedroom. He doubted whether he would sleep tight. He would be thinking about her and her sexy body wriggling about in bed with some other guy. What's more, he noted that she had taken the bottle with her.

Next morning Nigel sat in the breakfast room and saw Ceci come in. She was now wearing beige slacks and a white blouse, she must have had a change of clothes somewhere. He waved and she came to his table.

"Good morning Ceci, would you like coffee? How did it go?"

"Good morning, Nigel. Yes please, white." Her voice was bubbling, "OK, the room was on the top floor. Well, it should have been a great view but he was waiting behind the door just wearing his boxers and a tee shirt. He opened the door as soon as I tapped on it. He grabbed my arms, kissed me hard and just about ripped off my clothes. Then he threw me onto the bed and straddled me. The tip of his cock was an inch above my face. I just knew what he expected me to do. I opened my mouth and took it in. I held it and played it with my tongue as he put a hand behind my head to stop me moving away." She half turned and motioned him away with her hand.

Nigel held the hand. Oh good lord, this was better than reading any erotic story. His brain was overloading.

"Don't tell me if you don't want to, Ceci."

He hoped she would not stop.

"No, it's all right, he didn't hurt me, in fact I enjoyed the whole thing. Any way he had the biggest erection I've seen in quite a while. He let his hand glide down from my neck, over my breast and down to my pussy. He swirled a finger around and tickled my little nub until I couldn't take any more. He slid a finger into my slit and pumped. By then I was fairly writhing and desperate for him to take me. He pressed that big erection of his into my vagina and thrust has hard as he could. I thrust back and we held onto each other and just hammered away. Well I don't know for how long, but until I came, and then he came. Then he carried on. I had the best orgasm in ages and he came right inside me, it was fantastic." Ceci sneaked a look at Nigel to see how he was taking all this.

Nigel held his breath; he wanted to take her to his bedroom at that moment and repeat the performance if he could.

"That wasn't the end. It got better for me. He spun round and went down on my pudendum. He licked me, plunging with his tongue and teasing my pussy. I got his cock and sucked it like a lolly. Nigel, it's not been like that for ages. We collapsed in each other's arms. We were hot and sweating and covered in cum. My god we made a mess of that bed. We slept until the sun was up. Then he took me again with the curtains open and the warm sun shining on our bodies. Oh Nigel it was absolutely great. Have you ever had such an experience?"

Of course Ceci knew perfectly well he hadn't and probably never would.

"So, let's have breakfast." She leaned back and smiled.

They ordered and made conversation. After Ceci's graphic description, which included descriptive hand gestures, Nigel felt severely disturbed. Ceci poured more coffee.

"So Nigel, what do you do?" she asked. They continued eating.

"I work for Bolderton's Construction, they are one of the biggest civil engineering contractors in this part of the country. I've just been promoted and my director got me invited here to meet Sir John Bolderton in person". He looked across the carpark and saw the dirty 4x4 that had been next to his car had been replaced by a brand new Range Rover.

"Oh, that's interesting; my husband has done work for Bolderton's in the past."

She lifted her bag and took looked inside and putting the magazine on the table she found her notebook and opened it. "Let me make a note of your name."

He told her his name and which department he worked in and she wrote in the book.

Nigel glanced again at the cars outside. A man was coming from the Range Rover into the hotel, Nigel's eyes tracked him. He came up to their table and spoke to Ceci.

"Right then sweetheart, I got my car cleaned, I'm leaving now. I'll phone you from home to arrange what we're doing next."

"Oh Bob," Ceci spoke, "This is Nigel Cotes, I told you about him earlier. He works for Bolderton's and came here to meet Sir John."

"Right, you know Johnny. My wife and I were at his barbeque last week. I see him quite often at work and on days off. Yes, he's a good boss, you should do well with him." The man moved off to the reception to check out.

Sir John Bolderton was the man even Nigel's boss called 'sir'. The man in front of him was a personal friend of Sir John and on first name terms with him. This impressed a man like Nigel.

Ceci opened the magazine and handed it to Nigel. She pointed out a short story and indicated to him to look at it. "Read this. See if you like the story line. Oh and Nigel, I'm sorry I didn't introduce properly my husband to you did I. I do apologise. That's Bob Fosson. My married name is Cecilia Fosson, I work as Ceci Beech. Bye, Nigel, see you again sometime."

She stood up and left, thinking that she really should stop teasing people so much. That guy got quite worked up!

Nigel read the title of the section she had highlighted, 'The Lies Women tell Men ' by Ceci Beech. He scanned down it. It was essentially the story she had just recounted to him. So it was all untrue. It was simply a piece of fiction that she had written. Wasn't it?