An Ending

Story Info
Sadist and Slave come to the end of their journey.
1.6k words
4.08
19.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been nearly half a year since the first meeting. There had been moments of sheer terror, engineered by Sir and moments of blissful decadence. He and His lady had made her feel as if she were a treasured part oftheir relationship. In return, she gave her best, every time she had the chance to visit. She knew that they deserved no less.

Her mind wandered back in time, to their very first meeting. The restaurant, the hotel room, the house and all the pleasurable torment she endured while blindfolded. She had always known that first meeting would special. And it seemed, at least to her, that each meeting thereafter only got better.

She packed her luggage carefully. For all intents and purposes, this would be their last get together. Things had come to a head with herSir. He was no longer willing to share her services or her. He understood her need to say goodbye, He had even given her His blessing. That did not make this particular visit any less trying.

Finally, she was finished. The parting gifts she had bought for Sir and His lady were tucked into the bottom of her carry-on. The outfits He had requested were folded and packed neatly away, along with her essentials. There was nothing left to do but go to bed.

She arrived about 2 in the afternoon. The flight had been slightly bumpy. Springtime was carrying on something fierce. As she picked up her luggage from the terminal, she noticed a figure striding toward her. Arms lifted and swung her, making her giggle. It was Sir and behind Him, looking calm and cool, was His lady.

They hustled her to their car, put her luggage in the trunk and pulled out into the steady flow of traffic. The chatter was amiable as they all fell into the comfort of having one another around. Tears pricked her eyes. This was going to be harder than she had thought.

That first night was spent visiting. There was no master-slave dynamic, only 3 friends enjoying one another’s company; dinner, movies, clubbing. It was a good night and relaxing to all involved. Ah, but the next morning!!

She awakened to being trussed, blinded and gagged. Her arms and legs were shackled to the bed frame. She could hear every movement as He and His lady pulled out strops, belts, and various other instruments oftorture. Her body began the minute trembling their concerted efforts always caused. A soft, feminine voice whispered in her ear.

“Oh, we have such plans for you, little one. First, of course, comes the dreaded tickle torture. Weknow how much you like that. Then, He is gonna warm you up, with a nice strapping, shoulders to feet. Of course, I will be busy helping him apply clamps to all the pretty bits. After that, we are going to release you. I need to get breakfast started and you get to help. At some point, little girl, we are going shopping for a private dinner party. He will lay your clothes out, though you probably won’t be dressing until it’s time to shop. Doesn’t all of this sound like fun?”

I could hear the laughter just beneath the surface. She was enjoying herself. She always did once Sir included her in his sordid little plans. They did exactly as she had promised, one using the feather against my skin as the other rubbed my nipples and clit, ‘til they were hardened and painful. Small weighted clamps made the acquaintance of those parts next before I got the strapping of my life, ending on the soles of my feet. My body was on fire, throbbing and burning, by the time I was released.

The day was spent with me mostly on my knees, following her from room to room, as she did her basic cleaning once He left for work. At one point I spent a glorious 2 hours giving her a full body massage, reveling in the feel of her soft skin beneath my fingertips. She relaxed fully under my ministrations, pleasing me no end with her soft sighs and quiet moans.

Eventually, though, I had to dress to go out. My skin was beyond sensitive and the feel of mesh and latex against me, sent my nerves into overload, more than once. She had given me permission to remove the nipple clamps and was nice enough to remove the clamp from my nether region herself. The pain was delicious, fire and ice. Pulling clothing on only increased the blood flow to these parts. The masochist in me was replete with happiness.

The dinner party was a moderate success, though I spent most of the night inservice mode and did not really get to enjoy the quiet conversation or good food, at least not then. Once everyone was full and ready to head to the living area for after dinner drinks, she allowed me to sit and eat.

I assumed that I would spend my second night sleeping at the foot of the bed or even the floor, but it seemed that they had other plans. It started simply enough, or at least as simply as His mind could conceive.

“We would like for you to join us in our room, little one. I have some things I would like to run past you.”

Once I entered the room, I felt His hand on my head, twisting into my hair. I dropped to the floor, immediately. With a few sharp tugs, He directed me to the edge of the bed and positioned me so that I was between her legs. She was panty less, a pleasant sight, indeed.

“Well girl, don’t just sit there gaping, get to work!” His voice held only a hint of mockery and I knew then that something bad was about to occur. I leaned forward and planted soft kisses all around her labia, flicking a tongue across her clitoris every once in a while, for a change of pace. I could feel the gentle trembling of her thighs on either side of my head. Eventually, she scooted back, so that she could lay flat. I climbed up on the bed, and went back to work, flicking a tongue inside of her, using it to scoop out her sweet juices before going back to long, sure sweeps of my tongue from taint to clit.

I could feel him behind me, positioning my hips and ass so that they were pointed toward the ceiling. At first, I was not too worried. We had done this almost every time I had visited and nothing too bad came of it. I had forgotten though, that this was my last visit. When I felt the first thrust into my cunt, my groan was loud and long, vibrating against her inner most recesses. It was at this same time that I felt his finger make its way into my anal entrance. My initial reaction was to stop everything, but a slap on my ass soon disabused me of that notion.

He thrust with cock and finger in rhythm to the sucking I was giving His lady. Her soft sighs and moans mixed beautifully with the squelching of my pussy and thethwap of his heavy balls against my inner thighs. Soon a second and then a third finger joined the first one inside my rectum. My tongue and teeth went to work more quickly on the fragrant cunt before me.

He pulled out completely. I could hear Him fumbling with something that sounded like a condom and then I felt the head of his cock at my back entrance. By now, the tongue lashing I was providing had her trembling on the brink of an orgasm. Her hands grasped my head tightly as she ground her cunt against my face, heaving and moaning, continuously. She came, he thrust and I yelped.

He was in to the very hilt. My hips bucked as I got used to the feeling. By this time, she had climbed out of the bed and was standing to my right. I felt her slipping a white blind over my eyes and then the sound of a strap as it whistled through the air to land on my shoulder blades. That pain drove me instantly down, into my space.

There was a moment of readjustment. They had decided to flip me over on my back, legs over His shoulders. Then He eased His cock, once more, into the tight confines of my ass. The fucking he gave me was slow and sure and she added to it by caressing my breasts, twisting and pinching my nipples with unabated sadistic glee. I am not sure how long the plundering of my asshole lasted, but eventually, I felt a fingertip on my clit and I came, hard enough to pass out.

Finally, after I came to, I was released from the blind and told to go start water for us. I spent quite a few minutes washing them from head to toe and by the time I had a chance to tend to myself, well they were all ready in bed and on the verge of dozing. I went to my usual space, at the foot of their bed, but He motioned for me to join them beneath the covers. We lay, all entwined, until morning.

My last day was a repeat of the first, with me fighting back tears through out the day. It was while we were waiting at the airport for my flight to be called that I gave them my parting gifts: a black leather quirt withJames painted in red on the handle for him, and a small gold bracelet withAngela engraved upon it for her. With a flurry of hugs and kisses, they left me on my own. This experience was one I would never ever forget.

The END