An Ending of Sorts

Story Info
Scott Summers dreams of his dead wife.
807 words
2.56
19.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

Scott Summers looked over the open window of the home that he once had shared with his wife, Jean. But his bed was warm now. Their marriage was long gone. It's kind of hard to carry on a relationship with someone who is dead.

He loved her more than life. But with this most recent battle with the Phoenix force had left them all drained, especially him, after all, he had to stand there and watch as jean had automatically turned on the beta beam, and disintegrated herself.

He knew that it was best all around, for the being known as the Phoenix force that was contained inside of Jean, was a ravenous brute who wanted nothing, except to satiate the hunger that was raging inside of her.

It was Jeans mind that had finally prevailed over the Phoenix force and that had allowed her to do what was necessary and pull the trigger on the laser beam that had finally ended her life, shooting a beam of pure energy across through her forehead and liquefying her brain.

If he'd wanted to do so, the man known as Cyclops could have done just that thing. But his wife had known him, and had known exactly how and when he would react. She had known that he would take every known possibility to man to try and stop her from carrying out her plan so she had taken the best route possible and had frozen his mind, letting him watch, but rendering him basically a statue.

He watched as the yellow beam had shot out of the Shi'ar death ray, and vaporized his wife where she stood.

He watched, and he'd screamed.

Scott Summers opened up his eyes, the ruby quartz lenses of the night goggles he wore for sleeping protected his home, letting the power of his optic laser blast, disperse through them. He was hard again, as he always was when he thought of his wife.

God, how he missed Jean…even now, some three months after the accident, he would still turn and look for her and find an empty pillow.

He missed his wife. His cock tented out in his shorts as he'd slept as it had so many nights before. Every dream of her made him that way. Every thought of her made him painfully hard.

There was no way that he was going to get any sleep now, especially not now. He threw aside the covers on his blanket, and stepped out of the bedroom, his feet padding on to the floor. He looked at himself in the mirror, his hair a mess and the ever-present hard on that was threatening to burst his seam on his pajama pants.

He needed release, and needed it now. He slid his pants down from his waist, and let the fabric pool down around his feet. Naked he stared at himself in the moonlight of the room, everything cast in that familiar red glow of his goggles.

"I love you Jean." He whispered to himself thinking, hoping that it might be possible for her to hear him in the afterlife.

Gently he took his cock inside of his hand and slowly moved it up and down. He knew that this was wrong; to masturbate after ones dead wife had to be some sort of sin wasn't it? And he could feel as he got harder and harder, feeling the hear t beat inside of his chest as it echoed against him again and again.

He could feel it in other places too, feeling it at the head of his cock, feeling it in his fingers as he felt his shaft become imbued with blood. He was so close, so close that it frightened him; he could smell Jean's scent on him, feeling the wetness of her kisses upon his lips as he had so many times before. Automatically his heart quickened, and his tongue gently slid out trying to capture the imaginary ghost that was his wife.

His had was now working furiously at the base of his cock, going faster than he'd ever thought possible he began to feel that familiar urge, that he thought that he'd lost so long ago.

"Oh God, Jean, Jean, Jean! " He called out her name, hoping to hear her respond back to him, hoping to hear her tell him she loved him, that she remembered him. His cock surged again, sending white globules of sperm spattering against the bed sheets; again and again he came feeling his cock release the sweet seed.

Than it was over, the urge had fallen the room came back into focus. With a sigh he fell back into bed and slid back to sleep, knowing now and forever his wife was truly dead, and nothing that he could do would bring her back.

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers