An Englishwoman in Japan Ch. 05

Story Info
Tiffany is introduced to Orochi and Luciana
6.7k words
4.69
18.8k
3
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers

I wrote this story for Tiffany. Thanks for all your help, Tiff. I hope you're pleased with the outcome.


Chapter Five

Yoko's telephone call this afternoon had come as a surprise. So did her invitation to tonight's dinner. There was a purpose behind the sudden arrangement, she'd said, something to do with an important client who had unexpectedly arrived in Tokyo with his wife. She and Hiutsu would be entertaining them, but for whatever reason she wanted Nick and I there, too.

It was slightly inconvenient, insofar as Nick was only just returning from three days work in Sapporo, and I'd planned our heart-to-heart discussion tonight.

Whilst I wasn't exactly proud of what I'd got up to since we'd relocated to Japan, what could he expect when he'd practically abandoned me while he'd concentrated on his job? I wasn't about to give him an ultimatum, but I did need to clear the air. And, dependent on his reaction, I knew I'd be left with a serious decision to make about my future.

Now, that discussion would have to wait for another day.

I hadn't even been able to talk to him before the dinner. He was returning from Sapporo on the same flight as Yoko's husband and he and Hiutsu would head straight to the restaurant from the airport.

She had also told me that we could be spending more time with them after dinner, depending on how the evening went. The client and his Brazilian wife liked to party until the early hours, apparently. That meant I shouldn't observe normal dress convention. She wanted me in something sexy and sensual.

As usual, I'd followed her instructions to the letter without asking any questions. If she wanted to explain, then she'd do so when it suited her.

It had taken me ages to decide on something suitable and eventually I'd settled on a cream-coloured Versace dress that hung loosely from its high, haltered neck, but swept low and backless from behind. Not only that, it practically moulded to my asscheeks as it gathered in an uneven and short hem.

She wanted sexy and sensual. This was it.

I'd even pulled my blonde hair up into a fancy twist to give my appearance more impact and if I had a problem, it was the way either of my breasts suddenly peaked out around the loose front if I turned quickly. I'd have to watch that!

The Aronia de Takazawa bijou restaurant was intimate to say the least, sitting only a maximum of eight people. That meant it was exclusively booked for the six of us in Yoko and Hiutsu's dinner party. Whoever the client was, he was clearly very important to them.

Yoko took me to one side when I arrived ahead of the others. I felt almost embarrassed when she gushed approvingly over my choice of dress, but even at my sexiest I couldn't compare to her. Her red satin slip number skimmed her delicious curves in a way that screamed both chic and expensive and she wore it with her usual sophistication.

She told me that Hiutsu was hoping to do some important business with the client that would net both parties a substantial figure. The client—Orochi, and his wife Luciana—were 'unconventional' in their tastes, she explained, and it was important to her that she had another set of eyes and ears during dinner. Someone she could trust implicitly. That, evidently, was me.

It wasn't lost on me that Yoko had bestowed a great honour on me by choosing me for such a task, and to say I was extremely nervous was an understatement. My relationship with Nick was becoming strained, to say the least, and that didn't seem to be the best background to ensuring a successful evening. Nevertheless, her confidence in me gave me strength. All I had to do was make sure that Orochi and his wife had a wonderful evening.

It couldn't be that difficult, could it?

That was the thought that stayed with me until Nick entered the restaurant. The state he was in should have shocked me, but didn't. Drinking was a regular thing with him now, and it was clear to see that if he hadn't already exceeded his limit, he was close to it. How that could have happened when he'd accompanied Hiutsu on the return flight was a mystery to me, but I wasn't in any position to ask.

He'd kissed me (on the cheek!) as soon as he'd arrived, and then headed off to get himself another drink. I'd sent a warning glance in Yoko's direction but her returned smile told me she had everything under control.

I only wished I had her confidence.

---

Thankfully, the dinner passed without incident. The round table had been conducive to a successful flow of conversation and by seating me on Orochi's right, and Nick three seats away on Luciana's left, Yoko had ensured there I could entertain her Japanese guest without fear of distraction.

Occasionally she would send an approving glance my way, as did Hiutsu, I noticed. Was it just my imagination, or could I tell from the way his grey eyes smiled across the table that there wasn't a single thing I'd done that he didn't know. But it was a warm smile, too. One that gave me confidence.

When Orochi and his wife had arrived, I hadn't known which of them to stare at first. Luciana had a beauty that rivalled Penelope Cruz. Her long black hair bounced on her dark-tanned shoulders, her brown-greenish eyes flashed with mischief and her sensuous, curvaceous body was fit for Playboy. No wonder Yoko had been quite so specific as to what I should wear. Those fabulous tits were practically bursting out of her black slinky halter dress.

Orochi was younger than I expected, quite tall, with broad shoulders and a thick upper body. His frosted blonde hair, with the dark highlights, and week-old growth of facial hair was just the sort of look I used to go for when I was single. He was full of confidence, too—another other thing I'd always found attractive in a man—and the way his gaze unashamedly wandered over my body despite his wife's presence had made me shiver.

The attention he paid me over dinner actually shocked me. At first, everyone was involved in the small talk, but gradually he began to chat more and more to me, flattering me by constantly asking me questions about myself while his wife Luciana contented herself by chatting to Nick.

Yoko and Hiutsu, it seemed, were simply there to preside over events.

Not that my husband was objecting to Luciana's attention. Every time I glanced in his direction he seemed to be leering at her and—while it was easy to imagine any man falling for such beauty—I'd found myself wishing he would stop drinking so much. He was a happy drunk, as well as a horny one, but that was the last type of behaviour Hiutsu would want infront of his special guests.

And yet Yoko seemed to be taking it all in her stride, ignoring Nick's behaviour and smiling encouragingly at me again as Orochi engaged me in conversation. Surprisingly, he was very easy to talk to. He even turned his chair towards mine once the dinner was concluded, as if there was no-one else in the room but us. Despite my initial reservations, I was flattered at the interest he was paying me—what girl wouldn't be?—especially as those cute dimples made him as handsome as he was charming.

I found myself thinking that in other circumstances the evening could have ended differently, but just as quickly pushed away the illicit thought. As usual when I was feeling aroused, my imagination was starting to run away with itself. If Nick was up to it, I'd need to take out my sexual frustrations on him as soon as we reached home.

"I've done nothing but talk about myself," I eventually told Orochi, pushing away an errant strand of hair from over my right eye.

Apart from the more intimate details of my life, and my current issues, there wasn't much about me that he didn't know.

"Meeting someone new is always a pleasure," he smiled, "Especially someone with qualities like yours."

Qualities? What qualities? I was just me, wasn't I? But I knew better than to turn down a compliment.

"Thank you," I answered as calmly as I could, studying his face as he refilled our glasses with champagne to make sure he wasn't teasing me with his words.

I should have refused another drink—it wasn't just Nick who was exceeding his normal limit. How many glasses had I consumed?—but it would have seemed churlish and I didn't want to offend him.

"But tell me about you," I asked, trying to move the conversation back to neutral territory.

What man didn't enjoy talking about himself?

He raised his flute to me and we clinked glasses—again—as he casually sat back and dropped one arm over the back of his chair.

"I was educated in your country," he began, "At Oxford. After I graduated I travelled the world, searching for the secret treasure in every culture. Let me tell you, Tiffany, I have held emeralds the size of my fist, and I have admired an unpublished Botticelli painting by candlelight, but neither of those things compare to the grace and beauty sitting beside me tonight."

I almost choked on my drink. Dammit, he was coming on to me? With his wife sitting next to him and my husband a further seat away?

I didn't have a clue how to react, except to tilt my head to one side and stare at him through my gooey eyes as he began to tell me about his adventures. For someone so young, he'd travelled to more countries than I could count and had a fascinating story for each. He'd met his wife two years ago whilst visiting Brazil and discovered that they were 'kindred souls'. They'd been married within six months and were perfectly matched, he explained.

But it was his occupation that threw me. Shooting me that mesmeric smile, he described himself as a 'rich playboy'.

"I see you are not impressed with the description," he observed as I hesitated. "My wife thinks of it as a wonderful profession."

"It's a profession, is it?" I asked, putting a smile into my voice so that he didn't think I was being too impertinent.

But the response made him chuckle out loud.

"Good point, Tiffany," he agreed, "well, let me see..."

He finished his drink while he pretended to think and then refilled his glass before topping up mine again.

"I do enjoy a playboy lifestyle, I won't deny that. Luciana and I have a private jet, a couple of yachts and a number of houses in different exotic locations. But that wealth comes from my own entrepreneurial activities, Tiffany. I wasn't born into money, I'm a self-made man and I continue to expand my wealth. That's why Hiutsu and I are working together right now. We have the same aim and can help one another. But now that I'm married, work does not obsess me the way it did. Luciana and I do like to enjoy a little fun along the way."

If only Nick took the same approach, I found myself thinking...

I'd never particularly thought of myself as a material girl, but he and his wife had a private jet, yachts and several houses across the world? They were the trappings of wealth and power, and I'd always adored powerful men...

I began to wonder whether Yoko had deliberately paired me off with him. It was an absurd thought, with Luciana sitting next to him, but could this be her way of illustrating some of the benefits that came with working as an escort for her? Meeting influential men like Orochi?

"In the circumstances, I guess a little fun along the way is allowed," I agreed, looking past him at Nick.

He was laughing outrageously at something Luciana had said and I could see that his hand had settled on her tanned thigh. What the fuck was he playing at? When he'd had too much to drink, his libido always came to the fore, but on this occasion he was going to offend everyone here if he wasn't careful.

"I'm sorry," I stammered, as Orochi followed my gaze. "My husband has had way too much alcohol tonight and he can make a fool of himself in this state. Perhaps I should get him out of here and—"

His hearty laugh stopped me in my tracks.

"There's no need to apologize, Tiffany," he chuckled, dropping his hand onto mine. For some reason it felt an incredibly intimate gesture. "Luciana is a flamboyant Brazilian woman and as such she is more than capable of looking after herself. And, besides, we've always enjoyed what you Westerners call an open marriage. We're very much in love but that also means that she does her own thing when she wants, and so do I."

I stared at him and he laughed again at the look of disbelief on my face.

"Surprised?" he asked. "And yet you look like the type of woman who could never be satisfied with just one man. Am I wrong?"

His frankness shocked me, as did his perceptiveness, and I tried to look anywhere other than into his eyes. Could he tell that just by looking at me? Or had Yoko said something? No, she wouldn't. Would she?

My gaze tried to find hers again, to tell her to rescue me from this confusing situation, but she was talking in hushed tones to Hiutsu and seemed oblivious to my needs.

"I've embarrassed you?" he suddenly asked.

I gave careful thought to my answer.

"I've really enjoyed your company, Orochi," I honestly told him, "and the truth is I'm not sure how to answer your question. But I would hate to give you the wrong idea or lead you on. I'm here with my husband tonight and..."

I tailed off, suddenly unsure of myself, not knowing how to continue. His response was to reach for my hand again and squeeze it gently.

"I admire your candour, Tiffany," he softly told me, smiling into my confused eyes. "I'm used to women throwing themselves at me, even when I'm with Luciana, and it's refreshing to meet someone as reserved as you."

As reserved as me? I couldn't help but chuckle inwardly. If only he knew...

"But there is a connection between us, yes?" he continued. "You feel it as well as I do?"

"I'm married," I stuttered, my voice full of uncertainty. "You put me in a difficult position, Orochi and—"

His soft laugh interrupted me.

"One of the things I've learned in life is that the eyes never lie, Tiffany," he told me. "Yours tell me that you're wondering what it would be like to fuck me, just as mine tell you how inevitable that is. The only question is where and when."

We stared silently at one another for a few seconds as his words resonated in my brain. I hated arrogance and yet his confidence only made me want him more. But I couldn't. Not until Nick and I had sorted things out between us.

"I've really enjoyed our conversation, Orochi," I managed to calmly say, despite the beating inside my heart. "But I think I need the bathroom now."

I knew it was a cop out, but what else could I do?

---

Alone in the restroom, I hurried over to the sink and placed my palms face down on the cool counter. My heart was palpitating. I stared at myself in the mirror, seeing the need in my eyes staring back. Was I really such a slut? Wanting Orochi so much, even though my husband was at the table?

My mind began to drift to the sexual experiences I'd enjoyed in recent times—sex with several different masseuses at Yoko's club; with Michael, the Japanese politician with the flamboyant 'Tarzan' styled hair, and Kumico his wife; with Yoko herself, and with the anonymous barman in the Ginza.

Yes, I was a slut all right!

And this slut was burning with the need to let a rich Japanese playboy fuck her despite the close proximity of her husband.

I began to dab water on my face, starting to pull myself together, when I heard the restroom door open and close. Glancing into the mirror, I was surprised to see that Luciana had entered the room. She stood with her back to the door, arms folded across her fabulous breasts, just staring at me.

My heart began to beat faster as I stared at her reflection. Had I ever seen a more sensuous looking woman? She was the atypical Latin American beauty—dark hair, tanned skin, flashing eyes and a voluptuous body to die for.

But it wasn't just her stunning looks that had me on edge. There wasn't any doubt in my mind that she'd followed me in here for a reason. Had she watched me with her husband? Did she know what was happening between us? Was she angry? Had she come in here to confront me?

But then the smile that creased her red pouting lips instantly removed any uncertainty.

"It's okay, you know," she reassuringly said, as I slowly stood up and turned towards her.

Her Brazilian accent was as sexy as it was cute and her brown-green eyes smiled mischievously as she sauntered across the room and stopped just short of me. I felt so weak at the knees that I rested my hands on the counter behind me, holding me up as I stared mesmerised into that beautiful face.

If she sensed my nervousness, she didn't show it. Her full lips parted slightly as she raised a hand to my face and caressed my cheek with her fingertips.

"You can fuck Orochi. I really don't mind."

I looked at her hesitantly, unsure of how to respond. Was she being sarcastic? No, I didn't think so. If anything, the playful look in her eyes told me she was being deadly serious and a series of goosebumps broke out across my skin at the thought of what she was proposing. What was it that Orochi had said?

"We're very much in love but that also means that she does her own thing when she wants, and so do I."

I tightened my hold on the countertop. If I let go, I would crumble in a heap.

"In fact, I imagine it would be quite fun," she calmly continued, tracing her right index fingertip across my lips. "He likes blondes almost as much as I do."

Her arm snaked around my neck as she spoke, those dark eyes watching my expression for any sign of resistance. Her aroma—some kind of spicy perfume—was infusing my senses and her knowing smile widened at my complete capitulation. When her fingers curled in my hair, she tilted her head to the side as she pressed her curvaceous body into mine.

"Why don't you kiss me," she softly murmured, that accent making the words sound even sexier. "You know you want to."

She was right...

Those pouting red lips were only a fraction away and when she traced the tip of her tongue along the outside of my mouth, I responded with all the passion that had been building up over the last hour. Her lips were somehow both softer and more demanding than any woman or man I'd ever been with and her large breasts pressed into mine, our nipples duelling through the thin material of our dresses, as the kiss deepened further.

It was surreal. Her husband had been flirting with, telling me he wanted to fuck me, and a short time later his wife was giving me her approval before locking us in a passionate embrace.

But it wasn't just surreal. It was so fucking sexy, too...

Her voice was thick and husky as she at last pulled her lips away from mine and kept up the sexual torture.

"Perhaps I could watch the two of you," she murmured, her free hand effortlessly easing the hem of my skirt upwards. "Then join you?"

My body jerked involuntarily at her words. Kumico had watched while her husband had made love to me. Then she'd joined in...

"I know you'd like that," she whispered, sliding her hand inside my thong.

I shivered at her touch. Those delectable fingers felt so cool against my smooth skin. She knew exactly what she was doing and I was completely lost to the eroticism engulfing me. Her incredible touch skimmed along the ridge of my labia, teased my clit, and when they—so easily—pushed inside my wetness, I found myself widening my legs to accommodate her.

Was she really being serious about her and Orochi? Having the two of them together would be all of my lewdest fantasies rolled into one.

Her red lips were all over my neck, chin, ears and mouth—never still—driving up my arousal as her fingers did their work. This wasn't going to take long.

"Or maybe we should let Nick play, too?" she teasingly added, ramping up the heat another notch. "Judging from the way he couldn't keep his hands off me, the poor dear does seem to need some sort of relief. Perhaps you'd like to watch me fuck him while Orochi takes you from behind."

hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers
12