An Enslavement Ch. 1

Story Info
Kidnapped woman learns to like her torments.
2.5k words
4.28
116.4k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avalonia
avalonia
28 Followers

When the weather was nice, she liked to sit in the park near her office building after work for a while. Read a book, watch people go by, unwind. this particular afternoon, a man approached her as she was sitting on her favourite bench and asked her if she had the time. He was well-dressed and nice looking and she was sure she had seen him before a few times in her building, and so she smiled and told him, "It's five-thirty."

He didn't continue on his way, but surprised her by sitting down on the bench right next to her.

"You know, I've seen you around a few times and always thought you had a great smile," he said, and she blushed a little, unused to compliments and nervous that he was sitting so close to her - almost touching. He moved his hand up and placed it on her thigh, and she started to get up, flustered. He had grabbed hold of her jacket and pulled her back down to him, and putting his face against her, whispered into her ear, "Please don't run away. I'd...like to get to know you better. And besides, I'd hate to have to ruin your pretty face with my knife..."

She felt something cold and hard press up against her just underneath her breast, and he pressed just a little more firmly with it as he bit gently down on her neck, going down to the open collar of her blouse. She was barely breathing as he took her arm and led her alongside him through the park and along a street for a few minutes, eventually stopping where his car was parked. He held onto her wrists firmly and pinned her against the car with his body. He kissed her firmly and said "From now on, you do everything I say without hesitation, otherwise I'll have to hurt you." She nodded quickly, afraid.

In a swift movement, he took a pair of handcuffs from his pocket and snapped them onto her, locking her hands behind her back. She noticed that they weren't quite like metal police cuffs, but made of leather and having some kind of locking mechanism on the outside. She pulled at them but there was no way to get them off, and he smiled at her as she struggled against them. He opened the passenger side front door of his car, pushed her into the seat, and clipped the seatbelt over her. They would look like any ordinary couple as he drove.

And he drove for a long time. It was dark when she awoke suddenly, the car having stopped. She panicked as she realised her hands were bound, and began to scream as she realised her situation. He reached over and slapped her across the face. "There's no one for miles in any direction to hear you," he said, "so don't bother." He got out of the car, and disappeared for a few minutes. She saw some lights go on in what looked like some kind of small farm or holiday house. When he returned, he lifted her out of the car seat, and re-snapped the cuffs in front of her, then attached a chain to them.

He walked quickly towards the house, pulling her along by the chain attached to her hands. She stumbled a few times, and fell down when she put her foot into a hole in the ground. As he pulled harder on the chain, dragging her for a little bit, she began to cry. He walked back and stood over her, and she heard a swishing noise, and then a terrible hot sting across her thighs as the riding crop he carried was used on her for the first time. "Get up, slut, or there'll be more," he said without pity.

She got up as best she could and was again led up to the house by the chain. He led her into a large room that was like no other she'd ever seen. There were strange frames attached to the walls, odd looking chair-like objects, something that looked like a padded saw horse, and, on one wall, a frighteningly impressive array of whips, floggers, cuffs, gags, dildos, and many things she couldn't identify. Throwing the chain over a rail in the ceiling, he pulled on it until her arms were held high above her head, and locked the chain into place. he then took a padded blindfold from the wall of equipment and strapped it tightly over her head, completely blocking any vision.

He leant down and removed her shoes, and she tried to kick away from him, which only earned her another stinging blow from the riding crop. She screamed out and this time remained still as he attached heavy leather cuffs to her ankles, then attached the cuffs to eyebolts placed in the floor, spreading her legs wide apart. He then adjusted the chain attached to her wrists until her body was pulled taut.

"Why are you doing this to me? Please let me go!" she said, in a vain hope to rationalise with her kidnapper. He only laughed quietly and said "Because. I saw you around, decided I liked you, and wanted you all for my own. I am going to do with you exactly as I like, you will have no choice in the matter, and you will learn to like what I do to you. By the time you are finished here, you will not want to leave."

She whispered "Please, no.." but again came a harsh sting from the riding crop, this time across her backside.

"You mean, 'Yes Sir, and thank you for choosing me,' don't you?" he said with another slash of the crop. She yelped in pain as her flesh stung, but still didn't say anything. He waited a moment, then gave her three more hard strokes witht he crop. She pulled hard against her bonds, crying, and eventually when her sobbing slowe, she mumbled, "Yes, Sir...th-thank you for choosing...me..."

"Better," he said, and gently stroked her face.

Taking a pair of scissors, he quickly cut off all her clothes, letting her feel the cold blades against her skin, especially as he cut her bra and knickers off. He stood back and admired her chained and naked body, then began to slide his hands firmly over her body, enjoying her smooth soft flesh. he pinched her nipples hard as he ran his hands over her breasts, and she could not flinch away, held in place by the chains. To her embarassment, her nipples became hard as he played with them. Slowly he worked his hands downwards, over her stomach and backside, and all over her thighs. She bit back a moan as he lightly traced his fingers over her cunt lips, which pleased him as he knew her body was beginning to betray her. Carefully he worked a finger between her cunt lips, tracing up and down but never quite touching her clit or dipping inside her, and he could feel her beginning to get quite wet.

She was breathing heavily now, and let out a disappointed groan as he suddenly removed his finger from her slit. "I told you you'd learn to like what I do to you," he said to her, and she sighed, shamed at her own actions and also hoping he'd go back to touching her cunt again.

He knelt in front of her, pulled her cunt lips apart, and for a few brief seconds, licked it up and down, this time including her clit and pushing his tongue inside her a little way. She whimpered again as he stopped, and he gave her a hard slap on her arse. "Let's get something straight. You now belong to me. Every part of you is mine to do with as I wish, and it is not for you to decide anything. You do not get to beg me to give you an orgasm, you get to enjoy what *I* do to you and only that. You can beg me to use you for *my* pleasure, and I might or I might not. Got it, bitch?"

"Yes, Sir," she answered slowly.

He stood up and walked to the equipment wall. Selecing a medium-weight leather flogger, and said "You've already had a taste of punishment with the riding crop, but I think now you should have a taste of what a real punishment will be like. Just so that you never, ever think of disobeying." Before she even had a chance to fully think about what might be coming, a stinging blow landed on her back, and she cried out in pain and surprise. Several more landed on her upper back, alternating sides, and remaining at a painful, steady level. She lost count after twenty-five, her head swimming with pain. To her relief, he stopped for a moment. "That's not the end, slut," he said, and resumed landing blows to her back, harder this time, and slowly gaining in intensity. The skin on her upper back was very red and tender, and the more he flogged her, the more painful and cutting each blow became. She screamed with every blow, and nearly passed out as he laid his final blows onto her back, leaving deep red welts with tiny spots of blood.

She was jerked back into consciousness as first poured cold water then alcohol over her bruised back, the stinging pain making her nearly bite through her lip as she groaned in agony.

"Remember that. If you ever displease or disobey or do anything I don't like, you'll have punishment at least as bad," he said.

She whimpered and nodded.

"Hearing you scream has turned me on. There's nothing like a woman's face in agony to make me want to fuck her, and yours was so beautiful," he said as he pushed the thing that looked like a padded saw horse in front of her. He unclipped her wrists from the chain above her head and pulled her down so that she was bent over the horse, her body resting along its length. He locked each wrist to the front legs, and then each ankle to the rear legs. This left her mouth, arse and pussy nicely exposed for his pleasure, at just the right level for fucking. Standing in front of her, he removed his trousers and placed his rock-hard cock at her lips. "Beg me for the privilege of sucking my cock," he ordered, and quietly she said "Please...let me suck your cock, Sir...let me please you by sucking you..." and obediently opened her mouth, her recent punishment altogether too fresh in her mind. he took hold of her head almost gently and pushed his cock into her mouth about halfway. She sucked and licked at it, desperate to please now. He barely gave her any room or time to breathe as he began to push further down her throat. She almost choked and panicked, but recovered and he continued until he was all the way down her throat.

He began thrusting into her mouth, enjoying the incredible tight feel around his cock and the knowledge he was so far down her throat. He pulled her blindfold off, and she blinked at the light. He kept fucking her mouth for a while, the pulled out suddenly, leaving her gasping. "Well. Let's see if your pussy is a good a fuck as your mouth," he said, looking directly at her and making her blush deeply. He went to the other end of the contraption and pulled her slit open. "You do realise how wet you are, don't you?" he asked. "You really are a slut, getting so wet giving a blowjob."

Without ceremony he pushed himself all the way into her cunt, moaning at how hot and tight it was. Fucking her hard for a few minutes, slapping against her arse and thighs, he pulled out of her and grabbed some things from a box near the wall. She felt something cold and wet dripped onto her arsehole, and then a painful pressure against it. Biting down hard on her lip, he steadily pushed the object into her arse - a medium-sized butt plug, large for her inexperienced arse but not too small as to be ineffectual. She let out a guttural moan as the widest part pushed into her, breathing deeply with relief as it settled inside her, stretching her.

Admiring the way her arse looked as it was stretched by the object, he plunged back into her cunt, enjoying the extra tightness provided by the plug. As he thrust in an out, holding on to her hips, he imagined fitting larger and larger plugs into her arse...but that was for later. He ground against her as he came, and soon she could feel his hot cum leaking out of her. He pulled his cock out of her, but left the plug in her arse. He could see her twitching around it, and told her it wasn't coming out any time soon.

Leaving her for a few minutes, he returned with a solid metal collar, and some other pieces of equipment. He tied her hair back with a piece of elastic, lifted her head up and fitted the collar around her neck. Shiny metal about two centimetres wide, it wasn't tight but it wasn't coming off, either. Then he placed a large piece of leather underneath the collar, and she figured out why began to solder the collar permanently closed!

Padlocking a chain to the collar, he unclipped her wrists and ankles from the saw horse, padlocked them together again, and pulled her out of the room. Stumbling along, hobbled by her ankle cuffs and trying to regain her balance after being bent over for so long, she earned a few more swats with his riding crop. She found herself pushed into what looked like a large dog cage that had been bolted to the floor. The other end of her collar chain was padlocked to the roof of the cage, giving her just enough room to lie down. Looking around her, she saw that one corner of the cage had straw on the floor, and another had two dog feeding bowls, one with water and the other with some kind of dry cereal. She looked at him with horror as he slammed the cage door shut and locked that, too.

"Only until I can be sure of your complete obedience, my dear little slut. Please me and you can earn the privilege of a mattress, and maybe eventually my bed," he said.

He flicked the light off, and eventually she lay down, unable to stand any longer. Her back still stung terribly, the butt plug was hurting her arse, and the restraints made it very hard for her to sleep. Eventually exhaustion took over and she slept fitfully, fearing what the morning might bring.

To Be Continued...

avalonia
avalonia
28 Followers