An Enslavement Ch. 2

Story Info
Kidnapped woman learns more about her situation.
2.5k words
4.4
87.9k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avalonia
avalonia
28 Followers

Several times throughout the night she awoke, and desperately thirsty and hungry, actually drank and ate from the dog bowls in the cage, taking mouthfuls of the cereal and trying to wash them down with the water. By the time morning came, she was aching all over and desperately needing to use the toilet. Somebody arrived in the room, and she looked up, expecting her tormentor from last night only to find that it was a young woman. She was dressed in a very tight black mini dress with fishnet stockings and rather high heels, and a very tight looking shiny leather waist cincher corset. She too had a metal collar permanently attached round her neck, and wore leather cuffs around her ankles and wrists, though they weren't attached to anything. She smiled when she saw the look on the captive's face.

"Sleep well? I am Miss Nicole. Don't ask any questions, do what I say, and we'll get along just fine," she said. "Sir went through your purse and found your name is Sally. Until you earn some respect around here, you will be called 'Slut Sally' or just 'Slut'. Or whatever name he wants to call you. Got that?" Sally glared at her but remembered her predicament and muttered "Yes, miss" in reply.

"I know just what you need," she said, unlocking the chains from the cage and pulling her out. Sally stumbled after Miss Nicole and found herself in a bathroom, again modified with all kinds of bars and hooks in the walls and ceiling. Was this entire house dedicated to bondage and torture, she wondered? She was pushed into position so that she was standing over a toilet, once again her wrists locked high above her head, and Miss Nicole said "For now, we'll give you some privacy. I'll be back in ten minutes. Oh, I almost forgot!" and reached behind Sally. She pulled the butt plug out of her swiftly, and Sally groaned as her sore arse was freed of its torment. Throwing the plug in the sink, she left her.

When she returned, she said nothing as she unclipped her hands and repositioned her so that she was standing in the bath-shower, again locking her in position. She pressed the flush button on the toilet, and turned on a shower tap. It was the hand-held kind of shower head and she aimed it straight at Sally's body with as high a pressure as the hose could manage. She screamed and danced around the tub as the blast of icy-cold water hit her. "Better get used to it, slut," Miss Nicole said. She sprayed her with some kind of soap and took her time rinsing her off, enjoying making her nipples harden, and her frustration as she aimed the water at her crotch and arse. Satisfied that she was clean, she sprayed her with the cold water for a little while more, just for fun, and then turned off the tap. She took a towel and dried her, inspecting her body with a critical eye that made Sally blush. "Get used to people looking closely at you, too," she said.

Once she was dry, Miss Nicole led Sally into a smallish storage room. Looking through several boxes, she pulled out a wide leather belt that had several rings attached around it. She strapped it around Sally's waist, pulling it in tight so that she had a little difficulty breathing. "Another thing for you to get used to. Training belt. If you're good you'll get a proper corset." Sally realised that she'd been told of several things that might happen if she were obedient to her captors, but besides her initial flogging, the things that might happen if she were disobedient were never mentioned. Perhaps they were too awful to be mentioned, she feared.

Then Miss Nicole unclipped Sally's wrists and reattached them to the rings on the sides of her belt. She led her out of the storage room, and back into the first room with the frames and strange equipment. The man who had kidnapped her was there, and he smiled at her. "Good morning. I trust you slept well," he said. Nodding at Nicole, he said "Prepare her." Miss Nicole immediately moved one of the strange saw horses around to Sally and indicated to Sally that she should spread her legs. She slapped her thighs when Sally didn't respond fast enough, and moved the item of equipment so that Sally was straddling it. Miss Nicole gathered some ropes and expertly tied Sally's ankle cuffs to some eye bolts in the bottom of the frame. This caused Sally's cunt to press down hard against the top of the saw horse, which had a narrower top and far less padding than the frame over which she had been raped last night.

Miss Nicole took something that looked like a broomstick and threaded it through Sally's elbows and behind her back, again tying her elbows in place, so that Sally was forced into a very upright position with her breasts thrust outward. Finally, Miss Nicole fastened some kind of harness over Sally's head, which had a d-ring at the top which she used to chain Sally's head to the ceiling. Miss Nicole stepped away and stood with her hands behind her back and head bowed.

"Thank you, Nicole. You may attend to your other duties now, but I want you back here in three hours' time," the man said.

"Yes, Sir, thank you," said Miss Nicole as she hurried out of the room.

"Now, let's get some things sorted out. I suppose little miss Nicole has told you a few things, but I'll tell you some more. She has been here for three years, and has learned total submission to my will. In time, you too will be totally submissive. It is up to you how traumatic or not this is for you. Of course there will be pain involved, simply because I'm a sadist and I like to see the women in my possession in pain for my enjoyment. You can, however, avoid more than is necessary if you are properly obedient," he said. Sally wriggled slightly against the frame, and to her shame found that she was actually getting wet and turned on by the things her captor was telling her. How could she possibly be enjoying this? she wondered.

"You weren't chosen completely at random. When I saw you, I had you investigated. I know that you have extremely little contact with your family, and won't be missed there. I know you have very few friends. I have some handy connections and you're not at work today because you have become one of the unfortunate people laid off from your company today. All signs that might point to a mysterious disappearance on your part have been taken care of. You belong to me now," he said. "You may continue to address me as 'Sir', and that is all you need to know about me for now."

He walked over to her and ran his hands gently over her breasts, which were quite beautiful. Taking her nipples between his fingers and thumbs, he pinched hard, causing her to squeal and try to twist away. "You can try, but you will never get away. Just accept the pain I inflict upon you and you'll have a much easier life. Try to think of it as a form of pleasure, if you like. At any rate, you will be getting plenty of it."

He massaged her breasts very firmly, pinching and rolling the nipples, turning them a dark pink and making them stand up hard. Sally whimpered and moaned as she realised that the pain in her breasts was causing her a strange kind of pleasure, and her cunt also became painful as the hardness of the beam between her legs dug into her sensitive flesh.

He stopped, turned, and taking an odd device from a storage box, he adjusted it for a moment, then approached Sally again. It looked like some kind of bizarre flower press. He placed the strap that hung from the device around her back, and placed the two smooth curved pieces of wood so that one was above and the other below her breasts. He pulled the strap tight, and began turning a screw in the middle of the device.

"What are you DOING to my breasts?" Sally blurted out without thinking, in half-panic. She realised her mistake as he looked at her seriously, and said "WHOSE breasts? Didn't I just tell you that you belong to me now? These are my breasts and I will do with them as i like. Whose are they?"

"Y..your breasts, sir," Sally half-whispered.

Taking the riding crop that hung from his belt, he gave her three very hard, biting lashes across her left thigh, making her cry out in pain not only at the angry red welts that were now rising, but at the pain in her crotch as she jammed herself into the beam, flinching from the pain. He resumed turning the screw on the device strapped around her chest. "This is a breast press," he said by way of explanation. "And yes, it presses breasts." As the screw tightened, the wood clamped down on either sides of her breasts. It covered about half of each breast, so that her nipples and some flesh were poking out of the front of the press. He kept tightening until she was whimpering in pain, and then tightened a little more.

Stepping back, he admired his handiwork. Her nipples were very swollen, hard and deep pink, and the breast flesh that protruded from the press was taut and white, straining under the pressure. From the equipment hanging on the wall, he took a short leather flogger. She screamed and shook as the first blow landed on her breasts. He was skilled at flogging, however, and for a short while managed to inflict large amounts of pain upon her breasts but left barely any markings, just a reddish tinge to her sensitive skin. He stopped suddenly, and reached down to feel between her legs, and Sally realised that she was dripping wetness down her thighs. "So, you like my attentions, slut," he said, and she looked up at him slowly and said "Yes, sir. ...please hurt m- your slut's breasts some more..." This one learned fast, he thought, pleased with having picked yet another girl who deep down, just wanted to please.

He took some nipple clamps, placed them quickly on her swollen nipples, and smiled again as the girl moaned and bit down hard on her lip. for a few minutes, he pulled on the chain joining the clamps, and licked and bit at her taut breast flesh. Then he took a box full of small silver discs, and hooked one via a kind of rod or hook to the middle of the clamp chain. He let go and the disc swung down, its weight pulling against Sally's pained nipples. Sally screamed as the weight bounced on the chain, the clamps becoming tighter as more weight swung from them. There was no way for her to twist away from this pain, every move made the clamps dig into her sensitive nipples. Once in a while, when Sally became still again, submitting to the pain, he added another weight to the hook. When all ten weights had been added to the chain, Sally had been reduced to making only guttural moans as her nipples were stretched to their limits.

He leant down and made a small adjustment to her ankle bonds. "I know your cunt is dripping wet, slut, I can see that your thighs are shiny and slick with your juices. You will find that now you are able to rub yourself against the board between your legs. You have two minutes to make yourself cum for me," he said. Slowly Sally began to rub her crotch against the board. It hurt the burning hot flesh between her legs and when she leant forward to grind her clit against the board, the weights hanging from her clamped nipples swung and jerked around. trying her best to turn the pain into pleasure, she ground her clit and cunt desperately against the board, and within a minute she screamed out and pulled hard against her bonds, coming like she'd never come before.

Saying nothing, he pushed the saw horse contraption back and out from under her. In its place, he put a kind of narrow padded table, just resting underneath her buttocks. He removed the broomstick from behind her back and elbows, and then unclipped the chain from the top of her head and slowly pulled her backwards so that she was lying down on the table device. He re locked her head to the table, then one by one locked her ankles to the ceiling, spread wide apart. He didn't touch her for a few minutes, then without warning removed the nipple clamps. The pain from that was the most intense she had experienced yet, and she screamed out and almost wet herself from it.

"I'm going to leave you here like this for a little while to think about things. You will be monitored, there are surveillance cameras installed in every room of this house. Have fun," he said, and she heard him leave the room.

She didn't know how long it was until he returned, and she thought she might have slept for a while. He brought her back from her dreamland with a sharp smack to her exposed arse. "Guess what?" he said, "it's lunchtime."

On cue, Miss Nicole appeared at the door. "Ah, Nicole. I would like my lunch to be served here," he said, indicating Sally's body laid out on the table.

"Yes, Sir," Miss Nicole answered, and quickly tied Sally's arms underneath the table so that she was immobilised, then left the room.

He stroked her body as it lay on the table, enjoying the feel of her smooth, soft flesh, continuing until about ten minutes later when Miss Nicole returned, pushing a small trolley. She rolled it alongside Sally's body, and with a smooth action, served uncomfortably hot food onto Sally's torso! It was not quite so hot as to burn, but it was still rather uncomfortable. Sally had no idea what kind of food it was, and she was unable to wriggle away from the heat nor spill it off her body. Miss Nicole continued serving like a practised five-star waitress, leaving after a little while but not taking the trolley with her.

He took a fork and knife and began to eat the food off Sally's torso. He was careful with the knife, but the she gasped every time she could feel its blade slice along her skin, and the thought was one of those that strangely excited her. He paused for a moment and said to her "Some salad?"

"Yes, sir," she replied obediently, and then to her surprise felt a large object shoved right into her cunt!

"Carrot," he said, laughing a little. He glanced at her face and could see she was mortified, yet something deep in her eyes gleamed. He could tell this one was going to turn out good.

avalonia
avalonia
28 Followers