An Erotic Dream..So I Thought

Story Info
A friend helps a friend through changes.
3.9k words
3.7
19.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a dark and stormy night, anyone who would have stepped outside would have heard a blood curdling scream and just total and utter silence after wards. You would have wondered what in the world could have caused someone to be that scared so quick...Well, sit back, grab a drink, and let me tell you the story of how it all happened.

Just a few months ago, a good friend of mine, well, was going though some changes. I don’t mean going through puberty changes, I mean unworldly changes. Changes that she did not understand at all. Changes that made her feel like a total freak of nature. She did not realize it at first, but she was not who she thought she was.

We were walking home from school in late fall when she noticed she could hear abnormal sounds. You know, only high pitched sounds that dogs could hear. So Alex (my friend) just kind of shrugged it off, thinking that she was hearing things. But as the days progress, the sounds become more and more intense, giving her extreme migraines every time she heard them. So bad that she could not even go to school.

Then one day, she had an uncontrollable urge...An urge to have sex. Just some hot pig sex, the type of sex where multiple orgasms happen. But there was one bad part about it. Alex was still a virgin. She was trying to saving herself for the right man. She just could not shrug off the urge. They would come on all of a sudden when she was doing her homework, doing chores , and even when she was at work. She called me from work one night really terrified.

“What is wrong with you? You sound like you just seen a ghost.” I asked her that night.

“Patty, you would not believe me even if I told you” She replied back

“Try me.” I was a practicing Wiccan so I was use to abnormal things. I just don’t think Alex knew.

“ I just had an uncontrollable urge to fuck my boss.”

“ Excuse me? That fat fuck?”

“Yes. That fat fuck. I have been having these urges to fuck anything that has a dick between their legs. Patty what the hell is wrong with me?”

I stayed quiet for a moment. “I think I know what is wrong with you. I think you are being controlled by an succubus.”

“A what?!” she said sounding very surprised

“An succubus. Basically what it is in a nutshell is a entity that feeds on sexual energy. You can only feed it by having sex. The type of sex what you have multiple orgasms. No strings attached. But if you don’t, then you will start feeling very weak, not being able to concentrate on anything.” I explained.

“But I was trying to save myself for the right man...you know the one that I was going to marry.”

“I am sorry Alex but that is the only way you will have your sanity intact.”

“How do you know about all of this?” She asked me quizzically.

“ Alex, I am a witch. A wiccan. I know about all sorts of things.”

“Is there anyway I can get rid of this thing?”

“No. It has to leave you first on it own. In the meantime, When you get off work, Go over to Greg’s house and fuck his brains out. I will warn you, when he busts through your virginity, it will hurt. But after a while, you will begin to like it. And besides, hasn’t Greg been wanting to take your relationship to the next level?”

“Yeah he has.”

“Well, you have to do this. Just go on instinct. It will come to you naturally.”

“Ok will do. Thanks Patty.”

“Sure thing. Goodnight Alex.”

“Night Patty.”

Click. “Well,” I thought, “this ought to be interesting.” I wondered how she was going to do. She has Christian values and I know that is very hard in order to break. I walked to my bookcase where I had my Book of Shadows. I just hoped that she was not going to turn into some whore or something like that. I grabbed my book and I flipped it to a protection chant that I have made for a friend in the past and it helped them so I hoped it could help in Alex’s situation.

Buzz...Buzz... Damn my cell phone was going off. I looked down at it and it was Alex calling me again.

“Hello?”

“Patty? I need you to come over to my place. You have such good fashion sense, you dress so amazing. I need help. I want to look stunning, not slutty and I want him to instantly go BOINK!” Alex said to me with slight nervousness in her voice.

“Ok Ill be there. And calm down. Don’t worry about it. Just be calm and let everything run by itself.” I said to her as I got my keys.

“Thanks Patty. I owe you one.”

“You just better tell me details. Now Let me get off of this phone cuz you know that I do not like talking on my phone when I am driving.”

“Yea did you ever get that fender bender fixed on you 67 Mustang?”

“Yea, cost me Two hundred dollars just to get the damn part. I am just very glad that I know how to work on cars or that bill would have been a lot higher.” I said as I walked out the door, remembering to set the house alarm. “But I need to go in order for me to get to you,”

“OK. See you when you get here.”

“Bye”CLICK

I unlocked my door and hopped in the car. As soon as I put the key in the ignition, I was giddy with anticipation. Alex was a beautiful auburn brunette with a very athletic figure. I mean all the guys were after her but she landed one of the cute guys that was from our high school. But the weirdest thing was, he was an absolute geek in school, but then when he got back from Navy boot camp, DAMN! He turned into a hottie! Built like a brick powerhouse of nothing but muscle. Two hundred pounds worth. I started the car and was on my to Alex’s house.

I got there about twenty minutes later and Alex was already outside waiting on me.

“Up to my room. NOW!” she said under her breath. I was wondering what was going on but...What the hell.

As I took the stairs two at a time, she was right behind me, and I could hear her panting...I don’t know if it was from her exerting herself on the stairs or what but something told me that I was going to be in for it when I got up to her room.

“Ok Alex. What the hell is going on?” I asked as soon as we got up to her room.

“Penny, You have got to help me get this thing under control...I was choosing some clothes and when I thought of Greg, I thought I would cum right on myself...But I do have a favor to ask you” she asked.

“Sure what is that?”

“Want to have a threesome?”

I just looked at her, stunned at what I just heard. Was my best friend asking me to have a threesome? “Excuse me?” I asked as my eyes widened.

“I called Greg and asked him what his fantasy was. He told me it was to have a threesome with me and you. Come on will you do it for me? This is one night that I do not want him to ever forget. But there is a catch...You are the one that has the video camera and he wanted you to set everything up and he wants to tape it.”

I sat there looking dumbfounded. I could not believe what my friend was asking me to do. Hell I didn’t have a boyfriend at that time and I needed some relief from everyday stresses of life. So I went ahead and went for it.

“Sure why the hell not? I am not attached to anyone, but are you ok with it? I don’t want you to be doing something that you will be regretting later on down the road. That and I know how jealous you can be when you know another woman is touching Greg.”

“Yea I know but it is time for me to loosen up. Oh and by the way, I like what you are wearing. Those tight jeans shape your ass so nicely and your shirt shows off the curves that you have and amplify your tits. “

”Thanks. Well don’t you think that we should be getting going? I mean it is a 45 minute drive to his house.” I asked her.

“No he is coming over here to pick up his guitar. But what I am going to do is put on a piece of sexy lingerie on and just open the door like that. And I know you wear some all the time, don’t you?”

My mind was reeling and my thong was getting soaked because I was getting so excited about the whole thing. “Yes I do.” I finally replied. “Lets get this show on the road.” I said to her as I stripped down to my black push up bra and my lacy black thong. Compared to Alex, I could have been her body double except for the fact that I have a six pack which guys have found that pretty sexy.

About fifteen minutes later we were set up, and ready for Greg. As soon as we heard his car door shut we knew there was no turning back now. I did not want the camera set up because I did not feel comfortable with it but I knew I would remember this for quite a long time.

DING- DONG!

Alex looked at me. “Ready?” she mouthed.

I nodded me head yes. I was really glad that Alex lived by herself...because I know for one thing, If she wasn’t, this would not be happening.

Alex opened the door and invited Greg in. At six foot three, he looked like a god, and I could not believe that I was going to get a piece of that.

“Uhhh...Alex? What is going on? Why are you and Penny dress in your undergarments?” He asked as he looked at both of us.

“Well baby,” she said as she laced her arms around his neck, “I asked you what your fantasy was, and Penny has agreed to help me fulfill it. Haven’t you Penny?” she looked at me with an evil smile.

I got up and walked as seductively as I could. Since I had a little more practice than Alex did, I stood on my tippy toes and I reached up and gently kissed his earlobe and nipped it. Then I ran my tongue behind his earlobe because I remember one of his ex girlfriends telling me that was one of his hot spots. I felt him start to shake slightly as I looked at Alex and she was giving him a passionate kiss with both hands, you know, one kiss that would send anybody to their knees. She opened one eye and gave me the signal to take things to the next level. Hell I was just getting turned on by just looking at him. Alex went to take off his shirt and I went immediately for his belt and pants. When I reached for the belt, my hand grazed the front of his pants and I felt a little dampness and a definite bulge. I took the belt and tossed it to the side and undid his pants. When they slid down I was taken aback. His cock was HUGE! He had no underwear on and his pubic hair was nice and clean shaved. I took his cock in my hand and I could not get my hand around it, he was that huge.

“Damn” I said under my breath as I proceeded to give him a blow job that he has never experienced before. I know how to work my magic on guys. Call it a knack for sex. Since he was so big, my mouth could only go down about 2 inches but I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was in hog heaven. Hell what guy wouldn’t be?

I glanced up and saw Alex kissing him with much more need than normal. I could tell she was trying her damndest to control herself but the faint musk coming from her cunt told my that she wanted him now!

We moved away from the door and closed it. Alex just mouthed to me “Bedroom. NOW!” I followed right behind her and Greg.

As soon as we got in her room, Greg was wanting some damn pussy really bad. He looked like he did not care which girl it came from either. Hell I was happy to oblige in any act because I thought it was an extreme turn on just to watch this.

“Penny?” Greg asked.

“Yes?”

“May I eat you out?”

I looked at Alex. She turned around and winked at me. I knew that was her way of saying it was ok for me to do anything he wished. “Sure why the hell not?”

“Alex?”

“Hmm?” was her reply which sounded more like a contented purr.

“Baby, I do not know what you have in store for me, but I want to fuck you so damn bad it is not even funny. Baby, may I please fuck your warm cunt?”

Without waiting for an answer, she pulled off her top and her full breasts went free. He reached up and fondled them. I had to admit, they were very nice, Firm yet perky at the same time. And god you could tell that she was turned on, Her nipples nice and erect and a soft pouty pink. Greg smiled as he motioned me to come over and sit on his face. “If he likes her tits, he is going to go gaga over mine.” I thought to myself as I took off my bra.

“Wow. How lucky can I guy get?” Greg asked out loud. I looked at Alex and she was but naked and she was about ready to get the time of her life. I looked at Greg next and he was ready as far as I could tell.

She slowly made her way to him as he laid down on the bed. She crawled up on the bed and straddled him. He guided his cock into her slowly as he knew that this was her first time she ever had a dick in her. You could see him trying his best not to spill his seed in her, I guess because of the fact that she was so warm and inviting and tight as shit. Alex suddenly gasped as I knew that he ripped right through her virginity.

“Hold still baby, hold still.” he said hoarsely. I was just waiting for my moment to make my move on him. I wanted this to be a special moment for the both of them. So I just walked over to where they were on the bed and just watched. They started to move up and down and I could hear her moaning deep in her throat sounding much like a cat. Greg Looked at me and motioned me up there. I had already removed my bra and panties so I was ready.

I crawled up and positioned myself up on his face when he started to work on me. He nipped and suckled gently on my already moist cunt when his arms grabbed my thighs and held me there. His tongue worked some magic alright. Greg moved his tongue in and out of my pussy just lapping up all of my juices. He made circular motions around my pussy hole before I could even moan. But Damn did it feel so damn good.

As he was doing this to me, Alex was riding him harder and harder. I knew she was getting fed right because I sensed that she was coming so close to her climax that I could feel it just two feet away from her. I don’t know how he was fucking one girl and carpet-munching down on another but the dude had some talent.

I wasn’t really paying attention to what my own body was doing and I was extremely close to cuming myself and I did not even feel it till it happened. I was arching my back, grabbing on to the post of the bed and Greg just laid there lapping everything up. I closed my eyes as the last throws overtook me and I moaned really loud.

I opened my eyes and looked at Alex...”Holy shit!” I thought. She was going through a physical transformation. She was turning into a damn wolf. A god damn fucking werewolf.

No sooner than I was about ready to say something, Greg stopped what he was doing and looked up from between my legs and say what I saw and I swore I heard a “Holy fucking shit.” I hopped off and Greg threw Alex off. She was growling and showing her teeth. She had all the characteristics of a damn werewolf, all the way down to thick grey knotted hair, pointed ears and I thought for a second that I could see her soul through the blood red eyes. And then I saw something that scared the shit outta me. She opened her mouth and I saw something like a vine come out of her mouth and struck Greg in the neck and it looked like it was sucking the life force out of him, like something out of a damn Star Trek flick. I ran over to my dresser and I found my metal baseball bat and I ran over to her like a madwoman and I just hit her, several time to try and save my friends life. She stopped suckling the life force out of Greg and then turned on me! She took that vine and grabbed the baseball bat out of my hands and crushed it like it was tin foil. She glared at me and then I remembered a chant that helped regain some sanity.

Holy mother I say to thee, help my friend regain her sanity.

I just kept saying that over and over with more and urgency in my voice. “Goddess,” I thought, “I am trying my best to save her, please help me! PLEASE!” I begged her in my mind as I kept repeating the chant.Holy mother I say to thee, Help my friend regain her sanity.

After I had said that last chant, I saw Alex, for the true beauty that she is. She turned and looked down at Greg’s lifeless body and gasped.

“OH MY GOD! What in the hell have I done? How did this happen?” she asked me.

“Basically honey, you are a sexual predator. We were having a threesome with Greg and you literally turned into an animal. A werewolf is what you turned into, to be exact.” I explained to her.

“What in the hell are we going to do about his lifeless body. You know that his parents are going to be asking questions.” she asked.

“Who said that I was lifeless?” a vice said from the bed.

Both of us turned and there was Greg, sitting up in the bed, like nothing had happened.

“What the flying fuck? You are suppose to be dead! No one cold have survived that attack that Alex did!” I exclaimed. “There is no fucking way.”

“Well, let me explain something to you ladies. I am not no normal human. I guess you could say that I am an angel who guides other worldly beings to better themselves. I was assigned to you two and a half years ago. I knew exactly what you were before you even knew who you were. I also know who you are Penny. You keep working on your craft and you will be an excellent witch. Now I know you will not tell anyone about what you saw. Will you, Penny?”

“No way! I still cannot believe what I just saw. I will say this, you have some talent carpet munching. It was weird how you could do that and still have composure and not cum all over everything. At least now I know why.” I chuckled.

“But what about this mess in my house?” Alex asked.

Greg waved his hand and it was spotless...no cum spots, no disarray, nothing. “Damn, I need you to clean my house like that.” I said. Everyone laughed.

No sooner than Alex stopped laughing, she turned back into her werewolf alter ego. But at least this time she was calm.

“How will I know if you are ok?” I asked

“When you hear blood curdling screams and then total silence, you will know that I will always be around to protect you from everything. Damn,” she said as she looked in the mirror, “This is pretty hideous if you ask me.”

“Yea but it would make a hell of a good Halloween costume.” I told her with a smile on my face.

“Don’t worry. I will be around to take care of the house. It will just be a night that’s all.” She replied.

I looked at Greg and saw that he was going to have his hands full. “The best of luck to the both of you guys. Now get out of here. You have a lot of training to do.” I said as I urged them out.

“She’s right.” Greg said as he took Alex’s hairy hand. “C’mon lets go. We need a lot of training to tame that attitude of yours.” he said as he disappeared right along with her.

“Don’t forget to lock up.” I heard a voice say.

“Yes MOTHER!”

I walked around the house and turned off all the lights and I went to the front door. I stood there just for a moment thinking about all that had happened that night. “Damn. My friend lost her virginity to an angel. Now how fucked up is that when I lost mine to a complete asshole?” I said to myself as I opened the door. I reached behind the door to lock it and I touched something really slimy. “EWWW!” I shrieked. I pulled back my hand and it looked like it was Greg’s jizz.

“Damn Greg. You are a bad boy.” I said as I licked it off my hand with my tongue. “Yummy.”

I closed her front door and walked out to my car. It was dark as sin that night and then I heard a blood curdling scream. “Ahh. She must have scared the shit outta someone. I just hope that she will continue feeding herself properly.” I thought as hopped in my car to drive home.

As the days went on, I kept up on my wiccan duties and Greg was right. I turned out to be a very good witch. I help people all the time that are being troubled by their ‘demons’.

Well I hope you have enjoyed my story and didn’t get too aroused by it all. Have a good night.