An Erotic Exchange

Story Info
An exchange of explicitly erotic emails leads to a tryst.
1.1k words
3.91
27k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,124 Followers

Wanted: Young white man for hot, no-strings sex. I am a cuddly, divorced white woman in her late forties, non-smoker and non-drinker. Light brown hair, blue eyes, 5 feet, 6 inches tall, 36D, fair skin. No children and no hangups. I love oral sex, both giving and getting, and the missionary position. Safe sex only. The name given was "Jiggly Jane".

That was part of what the personal ad said on the internet sex site that Daryl Jensen frequented. Her description sounded intriguing, and the thought of Jane jiggling in bed under his mouth or under his body was especially erotic. He was well aware that "cuddly" usually meant fat, but that was fine with him. He much preferred women with some substance. "More cushion for the pushing" was his attitude. The best part was that she lived in a neighboring town, probably no more than ten miles away. Daryl had spent quite a bit of time writing and editing the responses he would send to women, and he typed in what he wanted to say about himself. He could be relatively honest, because he seemed to be pretty much what she was looking for, and there would be no point in fibbing to somebody only to have her reject him when she discovered it.

Hi, Jane. I am a 22 year old white college student, six feet tall, 170 pounds and athletic, seven inches erect and thick. I would love to have you jiggling in my bed or your bed, under my mouth or under my body. I also love oral, both giving and getting. I believe in safe and hot sex and would love to have some with you, in my apartment or at your place, any weekend day or almost any evening.

He was actually just over five feet ten, and the college he attended was a community college two nights a week, but Daryl didn't really consider the latter to be fudging. He was completing a few electives that he would need to get his degree in Accounting from the nearby state university, and he thought of himself as a business student.

Jane Franklin perused the new response in her inbox again, and her interest grew with the second and third readings. "Superdude", which was the name the young man used, sounded like just what she was looking for. Seven inches was an excellent size, enough to feel good in her mouth, but not so big that she couldn't move it around and get the most benefit from it. It would feel good in her pussy too, especially if it was thick, but wouldn't be so big as to cause any pain. She hoped he was being at least as honest as she was. Jane had actually turned fifty a month earlier, but that just sounded too old. Also, she thought of herself as fat, not cuddly, but she knew the latter was the more enticing way to describe herself. She replied right away.

Hi, Superdude. You sound pretty groovy, and you might be just what I am looking for. We don't live that far apart either. What are you studying in college? I hope you don't smoke and don't drink too much. I don't do either. If you send me a picture, showing your seven inches, I'll send you a nude one of me.

Daryl was very happy about the latest message from Jiggly Jane. He did have pictures of himself available, taken by webcam specifically for inclusion with exchanges such as the one underway. One of them was a close-up showing his rampant cock, and the other was a photo of his smiling face. He had no objection to sending them to women who piqued his interest, especially when they expressed an interest in him.

Hi, Jane. You sound hotter and better all the time. I am an accounting student at the state U, and I go to classes two nights a week. I hope you can open these pics I am attaching. I'm really looking forward to seeing you nude, both your photo and you in person. I work on weekdays but am available on weekends or Friday nights. I don't smoke at all and I just drink a beer now and then when I am watching a baseball game.

Hello again, Superdude. I had no trouble opening your pictures. You're a really nice looking guy, and your cock looks really scrumptious to me too. We live a few miles apart, and I don't have a car. Would you be able to drive over to meet me in a coffee shop on some Saturday morning? Would you be willing to do that, so we can see what develops?

Hello, Jane. I would be able and extremely willing to drive over to meet you. In fact, I am eager to do that, and I know what I hope develops. You are really a hotty. I like women with curves, like you have, and I would love to get my face between your thighs and lick you there until you come, maybe a couple of times. The more I look at your pic, the more I want to meet you as soon as possible. There are some weird people around and I don't blame you for not wanting to include your face. Tell me the time and the place, and I will be there.

Hi, Supie. How about meeting me at a place called Maxine's Coffee Shop at 2150 Park Street in this town? There are tables on the verandah overlooking the park and we can have privacy there. People will be able to see us but nobody will be able to hear us. I'm already feeling horny at the thought of getting together with you. XOXOXO

Hi, Janiepoo. I am really looking forward to meeting you on Saturday morning at Maxine's and seeing what develops. I will be wearing a red jacket, blue jeans and white sneakers. Don't worry about being horny because I have two things, one inside my mouth and one inside my pants, that will cure that condition, and I am looking forward to both of them getting a workout. Until then: XOXOXO.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Superdude and Jiggly Jane are anticipating. "Joy for Jiggly Jane" which is the continuation of this story should be available tomorrow, if it isn't already.

I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,124 Followers