An Erotic Fantasy

Story Info
Wives find each other in play.
2k words
4.29
37.4k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim and I stood in the kitchen chatting while we were making a couple drinks for ourselves and getting a couple beers for Jake and Matt. My stomach was doing flip flops as I was fighting off the urge to shove her against her kitchen counter and slide my tongue into her mouth.

I'd never thought too much about being with another woman until just recently and the fantasies had all always seemed just that, fantasies. I never for a moment though that I would be very attracted to a woman, but Kim wasn't like my other female friends, or the other women in the couples we had played with before. She was different; she had a smile that could light up the night. Her personality was just beaming with self assuredness and it wore off on me. I'd often stopped in mid-step at work and thought about her, wondered if she was going to be the first woman I'd be with.

I'd had so many fantasies about her and Matt with me and Jake over the past couple weeks, since the day we'd met and had coffee with them just a couple weeks prior. I would catch myself wondering what they were doing and thinking I must be nuts. Jake and I just seemed to click with them; they were open, honest and intelligent. They were forward, but yet discreet about their participation in the lifestyle. It was obvious by their behavior how completely in love with each other they were, which just added to the attraction for Jake and I.

Now, it seemed the fantasies were possibly going to become reality. She must have sensed my desire to kiss her and before I could speak, she'd pushed me against her counter and had quickly wrapped her arms around me and her hips were on mine. I felt the softness of her lips against mine as her tongue slowly slid into my mouth, probing in search of my tongue. I felt a million tingles throughout my body, and slowly slid my hands from her shoulders down to her waist. I wanted to reach around and cup her breasts in my hands, but was still unsure of myself. Although I had recently become slightly intimate with another woman, this was completely different, it wasn't in the heat of passion and it was no longer just to "see" if I was as attracted to women as I thought I was, this was real and standing right before me.

And I wanted it, I wanted it nearly as much as I wanted to see her riding Jake, to watch her mouth wrapped around his hard cock as his hand wrapped in her beautiful hair. I had envisioned her being the first woman who's clit I would lick, she'd done something to me that I simply couldn't explain and I wanted her to "teach me" how to please her. I'd even asked her to teach me, show me, and play with me while I play with her. I knew it had turned her on to know that I wanted her to be the first woman I'd been intimate with.

I wanted it for me first and foremost, but also for Jake. He wanted to see me be able to fulfill my fantasies, to feel another woman touching me, licking my clit, watching her fingers slide in and out of me and I wanted those feelings for myself. I wanted to feel, touch, lick, sense everything of another woman's body and I wanted it to be her. I had already set my mind to it; she was the perfect woman to be with for my first true experience. My fantasies about Kim had become somewhat distracting and overpowering the last few days and now that I was standing right in front of her, I wanted it all. As the kiss slowed, I sensed us being watched. Both the guys were standing at the doorway watching our interactions. A moment shared between two women, enjoyed by their husbands, Jake being there for my first kiss with another woman. I was so aroused I could feel that my panties were become quite moist.

"That was awesome," I mumbled, looking down at my feet. For a brief moment I became quite embarrassed at my fevered behavior and my obvious adoration of the feeling of her lips and tongue intertwined with mine. I bit my lower lip as I raised my head to look at Jake, his smile assured me that he was comfortable with what I was doing and wanted to see more. We turned from the guys and finished what we'd gone into the kitchen to do, then slowly walk back into the living room.

After what felt like hours, though I know it was only minutes, she suggested we all make our way to the hot tub. I was all for it by that point, feeling that I could hold control of my desires if we all just relaxed and chatted in the hot tub. As we climbed in, I sat close to Jake, feeling his hand slide to my crotch, his fingers lightly brushing across my clit. My breathing became erratic, as I was already turned on and now even more so. I couldn't take much more of this, I'd been envisioning scenarios with Matt and Kim for two weeks and I was so pent up my clit was throbbing with desire. He continued ever so lightly rubbing my clit and I knew Matt and Kim knew what he was doing under the water. Looking over to them I noticed Matt's hand under the water, between Kim's legs and I had an overwhelming desire to know what his fingers would feel like against my clit and if she would enjoy Jakes touching, rubbing and teasing her, sliding his fingers into her, and then bringing them back out.

I resisted the urge to just walk over to them, but, while I was resisting, they'd obviously decided to come over to the side of the hot tub we were on. Matt sad beside me and Kim moved to sit beside Jake.

"Do you mind if I touch your wife?" Matt politely asked Jake.

"Not at all, are you cool with me touching yours?" Jake responded in kind.

They'd agreed they were ok with one another playing with each others wives and I felt Matt's hand slowly slide between my legs, his fingers quickly finding my throbbing clit and then sliding down my clit and into my waiting pussy. I groaned as his fingers entered me, I heard Kim moan and I knew Jake had begun rubbing her clit and pushing his fingers into her sweet pussy. My hips began to grind against Matt's hand as the heat over took me. My body was shaking with desire. I watched Jake turn and face her, being tall enough to be on his knees in front of her in the water, his lips quickly found her nipples, sucking one into his mouth, then turning to suck the other one, all the while, his fingers sliding in and out of her pussy, his other hand massaging and teasing the breast his mouth wasn't on.

At the same time, Matt continued teasing, rubbing and playing with my pussy. My hips began grinding into his fingers, begging him to continue. Kim slid closer to me and me to her, her mouth finding mine, feeling her tongue probing into my mouth again. I was groaning in pleasure, watching Jake pleasuring her, Matt pleasuring me and the passion of her kisses. I reached down and slid my hand between her thighs, and slowly began rubbing her clit, as Jake continued fucking her with his fingers, his mouth continuing to caress and suck her nipples. I loved the way her clit felt against my fingers, I wanted to feel inside her, and gently moved Jake's hand, taking his fingers out of her and sliding mine in. The sensation washed over my body like a tidal wave. Her hips moving in unison with my fingers, our tongues intertwined, feeling her hand slide down my body and over my clit, sliding slowing into my pussy was all I could take. I knew if this continued I was going to explode!

"Oh my god that feels so good, Kim, your pussy feels so good on my fingers," was all I could muster, barely audible as I spoke the words.

I wasn't sure how much more of this I was going to be able to take. I wanted to taste her and I'd never wanted to taste a woman before. I wanted her to taste me, to feel her tongue across my clit, her mouth sucking my clit into it. It was at that thought that somehow Jake and Matt knew it was time to move somewhere a little more comfortable and as though they sensed our inability to let go of one another, Jake took my hand away from her, as Matt took her hand away from me and slowly led us from the hot tub into the bedroom.

As we entered the bedroom, Kim took me by the hand and led me to the bed. Jake and Matt followed, but held back just a little. They were both fully aware that this was my first time being intimate with another woman and they both found it fascinating and erotic to be a part of this moment. Slowly she laid me on the bed and slid her tongue across one nipple then the other, I tried to pull her up towards my mouth so I could reciprocate, but she was taking charge of the situation. She changed her position to lie beside me, her hips near my shoulders, and her shoulders at my hips. I moved to lie on my side and tentatively ran my fingers down her stomach and to her clit. The sensation of her clit against my fingers was almost intoxicating. I wanted to taste her so badly, and at that moment, her fingers made quick work of sliding into my wet waiting pussy and her mouth was on my clit. I groaned in pleasure and tentatively moved to run my tongue across her clit. I couldn't believe the way her hard nub felt against my tongue, as I continued to tentatively lick her, sliding my tongue down to her waiting hole, I became completely engrossed in pleasing her. My fingers slid inside her and her warmth caused me to shudder with pleasure. I felt my mouth completely cover her clit and continued to tease and massage her clit with my tongue.

By this time I was ready to explode and moved my head away long enough to warn her of my impending orgasm. I felt her pussy tighten and knew she too, was ready to explode. With one tremendous thrust of my fingers inside her and my mouth tighten on her clit, I felt her warm juices flowing on my fingers, the sensation was more than I could bear and as she finger fucked me with a fevered attack not unlike the way Jake does me, my body began to quiver and I could no longer breathe as my juices flowed from my body, my clit throbbed as she continued to penetrate me while I came. I continued to fuck her with my fingers, slowing so she could recover from her orgasm, following her lead, as she had slowed her fingers. She gently removed her fingers from my pussy and I did the same.

I looked over to Matt and Jake and simply smiled at them. I was honestly, quite pleased I'd been able to go through with it but still so incredibly turned on. I wanted to suck Jake while Matt and Kim watched, but I also wanted to watch Kim sucking Marks throbbing cock. Kim and I, in unison motioned the guys over to the bed.

To be continued...

Copyright L.N. 2008