An Erotic Week in Paradise Ch. 4

Story Info
Week-long excursion into sensuality comes to an end.
6.6k words
4.33
35.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Kathy had gone, Doris and I decided to go do some shopping. We wanted to fix a light, fun dinner, pick up some wine, and each of us wanted to find a new sexy little 'outfit' for the evening. Something we thought that Mike and Steve would both enjoy seeing us in (for a while anyway).

We'd planned the evening so as we fixed dinner, we'd send the boys off to a nearby store to pick up some wine. That gave us a chance to run in and change into the sexy surprises we had in store for them.

To add to the mood, we'd set up the table which was out on a little privately enclosed patio, but still outside so we could catch the cool night breeze and the tropical atmosphere of the palm trees and beautifully planted flowers growing nearby.

Doris had found this really pretty sheer white body suit that fit her like a glove. Her enormous breasts pressed against it so tightly that you could count each one of the bumps around her areola. She'd also purchased a floor length wrap around that was also fairly sheer, and hardly covered her up any more either. I'd decided on a black nightgown, which was a nice contrast to the one Doris was wearing. So finally dressed and waiting for them to get home, we'd prepared a special dinner, and an even better desert for them afterwards.

When the boys got back, the looks on their faces were priceless. Seeing Doris and I provocatively dressed, nearly undressed, waiting for them as we were when they came in, was a nice surprise indeed. We told them both that they had to completely undress, for dinner, and if they didn't they wouldn't be getting any, and we didn't mean dinner either!

We set out the first course, and as Doris and I had already discussed, just as the guys started to dig in…the two of us did as well. Though it had been my idea to play with them while they attempted to eat, Doris thought it would be an additional surprise for us to "switch" husbands while we did this. So it was Mike's surprised cock that suddenly felt her hand reaching over and begin to play with it, coaxing it to an immediate erection. Obviously, Mike knew I was then doing the same thing to Steve's as well. The "boys" looked at one another, with silly grins on their faces, but it was erotically sensual too. Knowing what we were doing to them, and that it was the other one's wife who was jacking them off under the table while they tried to eat, which wasn't easy. When either one of them made any movement to delay dinner, they we simply stopped until they realized we had no intention of going inside to play until we were ready to do so. And that wasn't going to happen for a very long time yet.

After we'd finished with the fruits and cheeses we'd prepared for the first course, Doris and I both removed the outer garments we'd been wearing. Now the full impact of that magnificent body suit was revealed as we returned with the succulent steaks we'd prepared for them. This time however we switched back, and played with our own husbands while they worked through trying to finish this course. Twice we had to stop fooling around with them, they were getting so horny by this time that they had both indicated they wanted to go inside to the bedroom. But neither one of them was as aroused as we intended to get them, not yet anyway.

Doris and I cleared the table after this, and slipping back into the kitchen, we slipped out of the remaining things we still had on so that we could present 'desert' to them entirely nude. Doris brought out a bowl of fresh raspberries and I had a dish of freshly whipped cream. We placed both the bowl and the cream in the middle of the table, and standing between them, We dipped a berry in the cream…and then in our own cream as well, sliding it up our slits where we then fed it to them. Doris and I had both came up with the same idea of alternating this process so that Mike and Steve were getting equal amounts of my cunt-berries as well as Doris's.

After 'all' the berries were gone, we still had quite a bit of whipped cream remaining. Doris picked up the bowl then and applied a liberal portion of whipped cream onto my husbands cock, passing the bowl to me afterwards; I then did the same to hers. We spent a few minutes licking every bit of it off them then, something that they both enjoyed as a real wonderful treat, and as what they assumed to be the final desert to our little dinner. But that's not what we'd planned at all. We'd already situated the outside bench seat inside our little patio earlier. Doris and I both got up then and went over to it and sat down. She poured the last remains of the cream onto each one of our pussies, and as we'd guessed, the guy's thought our intention was for them to now finish licking us up as well. But that was just another surprise we had in store for them. Doris and I sat down, and we immediately told them both to stay put. She put her leg over mine, and as we split ourselves open for their viewing pleasure, with torrents of creamy white sauce running down between our legs, we then reached over and began playing with one another. And this is where I began to relate the story of Kathy's visit to us earlier in the day. Doris joined me on occasion, mainly when she was more involved, but it was incredibly erotic for both of us to retell the story, moment by moment, fingering and playing with one another while the guys watched us with incredulous, but extremely aroused looks of surprised delight on their faces.

Playing with my best girlfriends cunt while hearing her tell the guys what we'd done earlier was incredible. When I spoke, I could feel Doris's own intensified manipulation of my pussy, and knew that by what I was saying and how I was describing everything, was making her equally hot as well. And of course, the boys were enjoying it too. Mike had been stroking his own cock almost from the moment that Doris and I had begun telling them and playing with one another seriously. Steve joined in not too long behind that, but he'd been trying to fight off an orgasm that I'd nearly given him with the whipped cream blowjob.

Finally, we allowed them to come over to us, once again switching partners. Steve stood in front of me, and Mike stood in front of Doris. Together then, we began sucking them with the full intention of having them lose their loads inside our mouths. It didn't take long, Steve was and had been so close to coming now so many times, that I was almost starting to feel sorry for him. I sucked his cock nicely perhaps no more than a dozen strong forceful sucks when I felt him grab the back of my head, his knees nearly buckling when the first spurt of his liquid splashed inside my mouth. Now admittedly, I'm not a big fan of swallowing cum, especially if there's a lot of it. But what Mike like's and something that I do often for him since he enjoys seeing it, is I will collect as much of his cum as I can, and then allow it to drool out of my mouth rather than being swallowed. This works for both of us wonderfully, he gets to cum in my mouth, which he loves doing, and he also gets to see it too. So knowing that Steve was ejaculating, he looked over to see what I would do. And I did for him as much as for myself what he hoped I would. Steve came damn near a gallon anyway or so it seemed, and I had to fight to not swallow all of it because there was so much. But somehow I managed to wrap my lips around just the head of his still shooting prick and catch the last remnants with my tongue and force it back out. Mike saw this then, though Steve was still standing above me with his eyes closed, too engrossed in his own pleasure to see what else was taking place. He watched Steve's sperm dribble out of the corner of my mouth, falling onto my breast, and that was about all it took. Suddenly he was filling Doris's mouth with his own cream, and though she swallowed most of his, she also drew back and finished jacking Mike's cock off as he finished his orgasm against her breasts.

Although the guys had just finished cumming, the arousal level was still there. We knew and they knew the night had just barely gotten started. We parted long enough then to go back inside and have a mellowing glass of wine. I had begun to feel pretty sticky about then and suggested that we take turns with a quick shower to freshen up and let the "mood" get fired up all over again.

Mike immediately headed for the shower.

"So. Who's coming?" He questioned, looking at both Doris and I.

"You go with him." I told Doris. "We've all been together as a group, but lets see if they say or do anything when we're not all together like we have been."

Doris gave me a sly look and a wink, and then announced that she'd be joining him for a "quickie" shower. Steve and I teased them about not taking too long in there, as we were next, and were equally in need of freshening up as well.

Steve and I sat on the bar stools facing one another sipping wine. He began to ask me then if we really had done all that stuff earlier in the day with Kathy. I told him we really had, and had decided to tell them in the way that we did. I told Steve I hoped he wasn't mad at me for getting Doris involved the way that I had, and that it had been totally spontaneous the way that it happened.

"Oh hell no. I'm just surprised is all. And delighted. You have no idea how many times I've fantasized about seeing my wife with another woman, and now not only am I seeing it, but now I'm hearing about her doing it with someone else I've not even met!"

"Does that bother you?" I asked him.

"Fuck no. I just wish I'd been there to see it!"

Steve's cock twitched then, and I knew he was thinking about it and getting aroused in the process. I reached over and gave him a nice sensual rub, hardening his prick almost immediately.

"Look's like you'll be ready for some more fun soon too!' I teased.

Mike and Doris reappeared about that time, and came back out into the sitting room. I was still holding on to Steve's cock, and continued holding it even when they both came in.

"Look's like we came back just in time. I think they were about to start without us." Mike stated.

"We have started without you." I replied back. "And we still have 'our' shower to take next anyway! So you too do whatever it is you feel like doing. But, remember this……. (Something else Doris and I had discussed earlier), You each get to have the 'one' fantasy that you've always wanted, no matter what. Doris and I decided that was only fare after what happened today. So you can both be thinking about that for later. And then whatever it is, whatever you want to see or do, then we'll do it."

"Your serious?" Steve asked. "Anything? Anything at all?"

"Anything." Doris confirmed.

"Wow!" They both said simultaneously.

After that, Steve and I headed into take our shower, leaving Mike to contemplate his fantasy. I already had an idea of what it would be, and would have bet money on it. But it would still be interesting to see what it was that he finally came up with. He had several fantasies' one of which had already been given to him, and that was seeing me with another woman too. So I knew it wouldn't be that one again, not unless he really was getting off on seeing Doris and I together. But I figured that he'd not blow this golden opportunity, not when he had carte-blanch to do anything or experience anything he wanted.

Steve and I quickly soaped one another up, but then I told him.

"I want to have a nice quickie cum, would you mind licking me for a moment until I do?"

Needless to say, Steve was glad to oblige me. He knelt down on the floor of the shower stall, and as I had done before, I placed my leg up on the little ledge that ran around the shower. It was the perfect height for this, and I sometimes wondered if whomever the guy was that designed shower stalls had taken this into consideration when they built them.

Steve did a wonderful job tonguing my clit. I caressed and played with my breasts a little while he licked me, and as aroused as I had been all evening now anyway, I knew that it wouldn't take long, nor would it be a big orgasm either, but just enough to take the edge off temporarily, and then allow me to slowly build to a really great big one. I had an idea that if things progressed the way I imagined they would, that I'd really want a nice big one later on.

Steve continued licking my split, and teasing my clitoris. I held onto his head to balance myself, and let the feeling come. It was a nice sensual little orgasm, definitely just the kind I liked to feel sometimes when I knew there was a lot more ahead of me. I felt my juices flow, felt the constriction inside my pussy, and came. As I said, it wasn't a whopper, but it sure felt nice.

We finished showering, and rejoined Mike and Doris in the front room. He was lying on the couch licking her pussy when we came in.

"I see you two weren't kidding about getting started without us." I teased them both.

"Oh, I'm sure the two of you had a little fun in the shower together as well." Doris chided.

"Yes, Steve's tongue did bring me a nice 'little' cum. And now I think I'm ready for a lot more."

"Anything we wanted huh?" Mike suddenly said speaking up.

I laughed. "Obviously you've spent some time thinking about it already."

"Oh yes." He said grinning. "I have indeed."

"So, you going to keep it a big secret or what?"

He was still grinning. And I knew what it was going to be before he even asked. "You know how I have always fantasized about 'double-fucking' you with someone. Well I can't think of anyone more perfect, or with whom I'd feel more comfortable doing it with than my buddy Steve."

Mike turned towards him then, "You up for a double fuck with my wife?" He asked. "Of course…'I" want to be the one to fuck her in the ass if that's ok with you."

"Hey buddy. It's "your" fantasy. I think you get to do whatever the hell you want to…..if I'm still understanding this right. We do get to do whatever we want to still yes?"

"That's what we agreed too." I told them. I had had a suspicion that this would end up being the thing Mike would finally come up with. We'd had anal sex only once before, and he had mentioned that he'd not only fantasized about doing that to me, but had also wondered what it would be like to fuck me in the ass with another man's cock in my cunt at the same time. At that point, neither of us had even considered the possibility that something like this could or would happen with Steve and Doris. But frankly, I was more than a little excited as well as a little nervous about doing it as well.

"Like I said. I promised. But just be 'gentle' getting there ok? I'm just not too sure if I'm going to be able to handle you both, but I promised, and I will certainly give it a try."

We went into the bedroom then so we'd all be more comfortable. I admit, I was nervous. Really nervous. This is something I had never done before, and wasn't at all sure what it would feel like, if it would feel good, or if it would simply be too uncomfortable or difficult for me.

Thank god for Doris. She promptly ran into the bathroom then and came back out holding up a bottle of baby-oil. She proceeded to dump a liberal amount of it all over Mike's cock while he sat there. After which, she poured a bunch of it all over my ass as well.

"We're going to need to change the sheets after this." I said jokingly. And that seemed to ease the tension a little bit, sexual as well as otherwise. Steve lay down on the bed then, and it was no problem of course to climb on and insert his nice stiff prick inside me first. I rode him a little bit initially to get the "feel" of him inside me comfortably. His cock was certainly big enough that I already felt stuffed now as it was, and honestly couldn't begin to imagine what it would feel like when my husband entered me from behind.

"You ready Debra?" There was an edge of concern in his voice, which I certainly appreciated. And I knew he would take it slowly, but I cautioned him to do so just the same.

"Just go slow honey. Not all at once. Wait for me to tell you when and if to put more in. Try and slip just the head in at first, and lets take it from there ok?"

Mike applied even more oil on his prick, though it hardly needed it. He was already glistening from being covered in it. Steve held still, though I could feel his cock throbbing inside my cunt. Mike knelt behind me and positioned himself near my ass. Once again, my dear sweet friend Doris was Johnny on the spot.

She knelt beside Mike next to me. Taking my husband's cock in her hand, she placed it at the opening of my puckered anus. Doris very slowly and very softly circled it around and around and began to probe my ass with the tip of his dick. A moment later, she inserted the tip of it holding it there. It had slid in fairly easily, and so far it hadn't hurt at all. Even the first time Mike and I had done it, just getting that far had been a little painful at first, though it had certainly gotten quite pleasurable after that.

"That feel ok?" Doris asked me.

"Uh huh". I somewhat moaned. The feel of Steve's cock inside me was having it's own affect. And if anything, was probably going to make it much easier for Mike after all. Naughty-girl was fully aroused at this moment, and If I hadn't controlled her, she'd have fucked back engulfing Mike's prick all at once, like taking that first initial plunge into cold water to get over the shock. But that's not how I wanted to do it, and still having a little control over myself at that point, I didn't.

Doris let go of Mike's cock at that point, but continued to sit by watching and offering support, instructions and advise. It was funny in a way actually. Here we all were, our best friends, my best friends husbands cock inside my cunt buried to the hilt, my husband with the head of his dick just inside my ass, and my best friend in the whole world coaching us through it all.

Little bit by little bit Mike slid himself slowly inside me, stopping when Doris told him to, without my having to say or do anything. It was as though she was feeling it herself, and getting used to it right along with me.

As I said, it was surprisingly not painful. But there was a sense of pressure, which was taking some getting used to at first. I felt for a moment like I had to go to the bathroom, and worried about that, but had taken care of 'that' business a long time ago, and knew that wasn't what I was feeling.

Mike continued to ease into me slowly, and Steve remained motionless inside me as well.

"Shit!" He did exclaim finally at one point however. "I can feel your dick sliding up against mine man!"

We all could. I certainly could anyway. And suddenly, my husband's entire cock was lodged deep inside my ass.

"Can you guys feel each other?" I asked.

"Shit yes!" Mike exclaimed. He was moving just slightly, just a little bit, staying deep inside my ass without withdrawing yet, but it was slippery enough that it wasn't at all painful to me.

"Does it feel good to you honey?" Mike asked me then.

"Hmmmmm, its starting to yes. I think I'm finally getting used to the feeling of having both of you inside me now." "Damn!" Doris stated suddenly. "You sure "we" don't get to have a fantasy fulfilled tonight too?"

"Why?" Steve spoke up hopefully. "Would you like to try this sometime?"

"Sometime hell. I'd like to try it tonight. I can't even begin to imagine what it must feel like having the two of you up inside me. Is it feeling good Debra? Are you enjoying it?"

I fucked back then against Mike, felt him slide nearly out of me that time, and back in again. Likewise, Steve's nice fat prick did the same thing to my cunt, and it felt as though I was being fucked in and out like we were humping away like crazy or something, but they were hardly even moving. It's just that one prick was going in when the other seemed to be coming out, and it was driving my head crazy trying to keep all the extra feelings I was experiencing straight in my mind.

12