An Error in Judgment Ch. 01

Story Info
Courtney's mistake leads to an experience she can't escape.
6k words
4.39
37.7k
30

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 02/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keiryn
Keiryn
141 Followers

Courtney answered the phone on the second ring, flipping her microphone up to her mouth as she turned toward the computer screen. "Good Morning, Rick Lawrence's office, can I help you?" she said cheerfully. It was nearing the end of a rather boring Saturday morning in the office, so Courtney was hoping that this would be one of the last calls she would have to handle.

"Courtney?" the voice on the other end of the line asked.

"This is Courtney." She confirmed. "How can I help you?" She asked again.

"It's Michael Stevens." His tone was short and very frustrated. "I need your help."

"Sure, Michael, no problem." Courtney replied, hoping that she was masking the anxiety in her voice as she felt the all too familiar pang of nervousness that talking to him brought. "What's going on?" she asked, cautiously.

"I need new cards for my car." He replied. "I have to renew my plates soon and I don't have them. I have no idea where they went."

"I can definitely take care of that for you." Courtney reassured him. "I can email them over to you, if that'll work?" She asked.

"Normally, yeah, that would. But my printer isn't working. And I need them ASAP. I don't want to drive if I don't have them." His voice was tense.

Courtney could tell that he was very stressed over the issue. "Well, I know you don't like to drive without them, but our office isn't that far, can you swing by this morning? I can print some for you, and I'll be here until noon." She offered. "Otherwise I can mail them and you should have them on Monday most likely."

"I don't know." Michael replied, nervously. "I'm really nervous about driving without them." He said. "I really don't want to have a problem and not have them."

Courtney paused for a moment, her mind racing. She ignored the feeling in her gut that was telling her that what she was about to say was a horrible idea. "Okay, Michael, tell you what." She started. "We are not allowed to do this, but I will do a favor for you. Just this once." She paused, taking a deep breath as her mind screamed at her to shut up. "Since you're not far from the office, I will bring the cards by your house when I close the office at Noon. Would that work?"

"Oh Courtney you are awesome!" Michael said excitedly. "Thank you so much! You're the best."

"Like I said, we're not supposed to do this, but I'll be there around 12:15 to drop them off, okay?" She asked.

"That will be fine. Thank you again, Courtney." Michael said, his voice full of gratitude.

Courtney disconnected the call and looked at the clock. It was 11:30. She exhaled nervously and shook her head. "I really hope I don't regret this." She mumbled to herself as she pulled up his information. She printed two copies of the cards for him, and put them in an envelope.

She forced herself to put the sudden anxiety she felt aside. "He's just lonely, he's not a threat." She told herself as she went about finishing up her work. But her mind wandered back to some of the conversations he had roped her into. He had made her feel very uncomfortable on several occasions.

But, she chalked it up to him being lonely and just looking for someone to talk to, and she just happened to be the one the answered the phone. She put it out of her mind as she cleared off her desk and docked her headset.

When Noon rolled around, she closed the office. As she got into her car, she thought about texting Rick to let him know what she was doing. But she knew that he would go ballistic. She knew that she would get a very angry phone call.

She giggled to herself nervously as she could hear Rick's voice yelling at her in her head. "What in the hell are you doing? You know he's not right in the head, Courtney. What if he tries something? Don't do it. Don't go over there."

"I shouldn't be going over there." She said as she backed out of her parking spot. "I could be walking into a world of trouble." She pulled out onto the road and headed west, toward Michael's house. She thought about texting her husband, Dylan or her best friend Hailey to let them know to check in with her, but at the same time, she knew that she would get a load of grief from them as well. "It'll just be a quick run. Thirty seconds and I'll be back in my car and on the way home." She told herself. "No problem."

At 12:13, she pulled into his driveway. She slipped her cell phone and keys into her coat pocket as she locked her car and walked up the sidewalk to his front door, and rang the doorbell. She fidgeted nervously in the cold February air as she waited for him to answer the door.

A moment later, she heard the sound of the lock turning and the door opened. Michael smiled instantly when he saw her. "Hi Courtney!" he said cheerfully.

It was the first time Courtney had seen him where she could actually get a good look at him. The only other time she had seen him, he met with Rick. He was slightly taller than she was, which didn't take much, being that she was only 5'4 on a good day, which was the reason she frequently wore boots with two inch heels. He had brown hair and brown eyes, which seemed to be already looking through her.

"Hi Michael," Courtney started, holding up the envelope. "Here are your cards. I printed two copies for you." She smiled nervously as she held the envelope out to him.

"Great. Thank you." He said, opening the screen door. He looked at her for a moment, reading her nervous expression before reaching out to take the envelope from her extended hand.

Before she could react, Michael grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her inside and pushing her up against the wall. He quickly closed the door behind him and locked it.

"Michael, what are you doing?" Courtney asked him, nervously. "I'm not allowed to come inside. I'm breaking tons of rules by even coming over here..."

Michael put his finger up to Courtney's lips, silencing her. "Shh..." he started. "Don't talk." He watched her eyes widen as a look of fear crept across her face.

"You're prettier than I remembered from the first time I saw you." He said quietly. "I didn't think you were a blonde." He reached out and touched her face, running his fingers over her cheekbone. She winced at the foreign touch. "A little older than I thought too..." his voice had started to turn sinister. "Different from the picture of you I had in my head after all the times we talked on the phone."

Courtney stared back at him nervously. She was speechless.

"How old are you, Courtney?" He asked, his voice dropping.

"Almost thirty one." She replied, her voice shaky. "Michael, I don't know what you're doing, but I really do need to leave." She said, trying to excuse herself from the situation as politely as possible.

"You're not going anywhere." Michael replied calmly. "Take off your coat." He ordered.

As Courtney opened her mouth to protest, Michael repeated himself. "Take off your coat, Courtney." He stepped closer to her, reaching for the zipper, tugging it down. He heard her draw a sharp breath as he touched her. "Do as you're told."

Rather than upset him, Courtney took off her coat and scarf. She nervously fidgeted as she held them. Michael reached out and took them from her, tossing them onto the stairs behind him.

"You are a lot prettier than I thought..." his voice trailed off as he studied her, now that she wasn't hidden by her bulky winter coat. He could see that she was shaking nervously as she stood cornered in his entryway. He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her away from the door. "Come here." He said, his voice turning dark as he steered her into the living room.

"Sit." He ordered, pushing her down onto the couch. He stood in front of her, analyzing her. "You wear your fear well, Courtney." He chuckled. "It really shines through those beautiful green eyes."

He stared at her a moment. "Take your boots off." He commanded. Sensing her hesitation, he snapped at her instantly. "Just do it. Don't argue." He watched her intently as she reluctantly unzipped off her knee high boots, taking them off and setting them beside her on the floor.

Courtney blinked at him slowly as she tried to figure out how to reply. "Michael..." she squeaked, her voice cracking from nerves, "What are you going to do?" She asked. She knew that she likely was going to regret the answer as she watched the expression on his face change as he smiled wickedly back at her.

"Whatever I want." Michael replied, his voice cold. "I haven't decided yet." He chuckled as he watched Courtney's eyes widen in fear. She desperately wanted to run. "Don't even think about it. You won't get far." He replied, as if he were reading her thoughts.

Courtney decided to try anyway. Before she could get back to the door, Michael had grabbed her around the waist. He pulled her backwards, flipping her easily over the back of the couch. He pinned her down, grabbing her wrists as she tried to push him off.

"You are a persistent one," He growled, "and not a total pushover." He added, staring down at her. His eyes darkened as he began to smile at her wickedly again. "That's such a turn on. I like a woman that can hold her own."

Courtney's eyes went wide as she looked up at him. "Michael, no." she said, her voice determined. "Let me go. I need to leave. Rick's going to kill me when he finds out that I came over here." She struggled against him, trying to sit up. "I'm going to get fired for this."

"I'm not done with you, Courtney." Michael said. "There's a few things that I've wanted to do to you for a very, very long time now..." he stopped, leaning close to her ear before whispering "and now that I've got you here, damn if I'm going to let that opportunity pass."

"What are you talking about, Michael?" Courtney demanded.

Michael laughed. "Like you don't know, Courtney. You're a smart girl. What do you think I'm talking about?" he questioned. He leaned in and kissed her forcefully. Courtney recoiled from him, turning her head away.

"Michael, I'm not doing this." She said, making her resistance clear. "I'm not interested in you."

"Oh, you will." Michael said, his voice cold. "You will..." He pinned her wrists together with his left hand as he reached for her jeans with his right.

"Michael, don't do this." Courtney pleaded as he unbuttoned her jeans.

"Just enjoy it, Courtney." He said, intensely. He was beginning to get irritated with the fact that she continued to struggle against him.

"No, Michael." Courtney said. "Stop."

Michael sighed. "I should have known that this wouldn't be easy." He stood up, pulling her with him, still holding her wrists together. She struggled again to get free from his grasp, but he was stronger than she was. She tried to drop down to break his grip on her, but it didn't work. He laughed at her attempt. "Not going to work, Courtney."

He pushed her through the living room, to the hallway, and opened a door that lead to the basement.

Courtney tried to do everything she could to keep from letting him take her down there. "Michael, no." she said, her voice beginning to waver. "I'm not going down there." She braced her legs against the door frame, pushing back against it.

"Yes, you are." Michael said, picking her up. She kicked against him as he started down the stairs. As she screamed out for help, he closed the door behind him and continued down the stairs into the utility room.

He tossed her down in the corner, turning to grab a rope from the shelf to his right. Courtney scrambled, trying to get past him and escape. He quickly grabbed her, laughing again at her attempt to flee.

He shook his head. "You just don't give up, do you?" he asked. "When will you realize if you just let me have my way, I'll let you go when I'm done with you?" He narrowed his eyes at her as he pushed her back against the wall.

"No." Courtney glared back at him. "Not interested. I should have never done you this favor. I was an idiot for trusting you." She growled.

"Yeah, you were." He laughed. "But that's what I admire so much about you, Courtney. Such a sweetheart. So innocent. So trusting. Naïve." He sighed before his voice turned sinister. "You have no idea what that does to me."

He pushed her back against the wall harder, leaning in to kiss her again. His kiss was hard, rough. Courtney pushed back against him, trying to make him stop. "Michael, please." She pleaded as she turned her head away. "I don't want this. I don't want you."

"Stop resisting me..." Michael trailed off as he grabbed her wrists, tying them together quickly with the rope. "It will be worse for you if you keep fighting."

With her hands bound, Courtney was beginning to feel helpless. Panic was starting to set in. Michael ran his hands down her body, over her red sweater, tugging at her unbuttoned jeans. He groaned at the sight of her pale, porcelain legs and the red and pink striped underwear she was wearing. "Beautiful." He whispered, the arousal in his voice obvious.

Courtney felt ashamed and vulnerable, and she dropped down to the floor, crossing her legs in a vain attempt to try and cover herself. Michael took advantage of her move, as if he had predicted she would do it. He pushed her over and tied the rope binding her wrists to the bottom of a heavy shelving unit. She kicked at Michael as he reached for her panties. He managed to still pull them off and toss them aside despite her kicking.

"Don't do this, Michael." Courtney begged, her voice becoming thin as fear set in. Her resolve was fading. He was going to rape her. The cold realization set in. There was no stopping him. "Don't." She whispered, desperately trying to hold the tears at bay.

"There's that fear again..."Michael said, sighing as he stared at her, half naked and in a compromising position. "You're all mine now, darling." He growled. He pulled his running pants down, exposing himself. Courtney's eyes widened as she looked at him. He was big. She was even more afraid. He watched her reaction and laughed. "Yes, sweetheart?" he asked, sarcastically. "What's the matter? Afraid that it's going to hurt?" His eyes darkened as he came closer to her. "It might." He growled.

Courtney's breathing was coming in ragged gasps now. Her fear was taking over. She was shaking. "Michael, please... don't do this." She begged.

"Begging now?" He growled, his voice rough. "I like how that sounds."

He grabbed her knees, forcing them apart. She desperately tried to force them closed again, but he held them in place. His hands ran up her thighs as he positioned himself between her legs. Courtney took a deep breath and closed her eyes as his fingers touched her intimately. She whimpered nervously as he slowly slid a finger inside of her, then another. He groaned as he explored her. She was shaking around his fingers, as her fear had taken over completely.

"Open your eyes." Michael demanded. "I want you to look at me as I take you."

Courtney reluctantly opened her eyes, and stared up at Michael, fearfully. He leaned over her, staring down at her. Without warning, he pushed into her forcefully. Courtney cried out and arched in pain as he tore through her. Tears ran down her cheeks as she pulled at the rope.

"You feel wonderful, sweetheart." Michael groaned as he pushed deeper inside of her.

"You sick bastard." Courtney hissed.

Michael's pleasured expression turned quickly to one of rage as he slapped her. "Shut up!" He snapped. "Don't you dare speak to me like that!" his anger continued to build. He began to take her roughly. Courtney cried out in pain again as his assault continued.

"Michael, stop! I'm sorry!" Courtney wailed, "Please!" tears were streaming from her green eyes as she looked up at him.

"You had better be." He growled as he stopped thrusting. "Now, be a good girl and enjoy this. You've earned it." He laughed sickeningly.

Courtney whimpered as he slowly continued taking her. Suddenly, she realized that she was beginning to feel turned on. She tried to fight the urge to moan, but it escaped her. Michael looked down at her and laughed.

"I told you that you'd enjoy it." He whispered. "You're starting to like it." He groaned.

Courtney gasped at his reply. He was right. She could feel her body responding to him. She was desperately fighting to deny it. She was embarrassed to admit it.

"Just let go and fuck me like the slut you are." He whispered in her ear. He heard her moan softly in response. He pushed her legs farther apart as he drove himself deeper inside of her. She started to moan louder as he continued his violation. She couldn't help it. The more she tried to hold it back, the louder she seemed to get.

"You like it, don't you?" he whispered again.

"Yes." She panted, breathlessly.

"Good girl." He growled.

Soon, he was pounding in and out of her as she moaned and screamed, her body writhing against him on the cold concrete floor.

He moaned as he felt her body nearing climax. "Do it, sweetheart. Come for me." He encouraged as he thrusted harder. He pushed her knees upward, digging his fingers into her legs.

Courtney couldn't hold on to her self-control any longer as the orgasm ripped through her body. She cried out as Michael drove his thick shaft into her. As she throbbed uncontrollably around him, she felt him pulse and throb as he moaned and climaxed, pouring his load deep inside of her. "Such a good slut." He growled at her.

He stayed inside of her for a moment before pulling out, his hardness sill erect, covered in their fluids. He moved so that he was beside Courtney's face. "Clean it off." He ordered, as she still panted for breath. She looked at him nervously. "Suck it clean, Courtney." He demanded, grabbing her head and turning it so that she stared directly at it.

She slowly opened her mouth and took it in. He pushed it in until he felt the back of her throat. Michael groaned as he held the back of her head while she bobbed up and down, cleaning him off. "Damn you're good." He said quietly as she continued, working her tongue over his shaft.

After a couple minutes, Michael pulled her off. "Damn." He sighed breathlessly. Courtney looked back at him nervously. "I'm not done with you yet." He said.

Courtney closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "What?" she asked quietly, trying to hide the disbelief in her voice. She was hoping that since he had gotten what he wanted, he would let her go. She could run away and forget this ever happened.

"I want you on your knees." He said as he reached out, untying the rope from the shelving unit, and unbinding her wrists. "Take your sweater off." He ordered.

Courtney looked at him hesitantly, but the look he gave her told her she had no room to argue. She sat up and did at she was told, tugging her red sweater up over her head, exposing her red lace bra. "That too." Michael nodded, smiling at her wickedly.

He noticed her hesitation as her wide green eyes looked at him. "You're not in any position to argue, Courtney." He scolded her. "Take it off, or I will rip it off of you."

Courtney winced, closing her eyes as she reached behind her and unhooked the bra, letting it fall. Michael sighed as he looked at her breasts. They were small, but her pink nipples were erect from fear, arousal, and the cold of the basement. He watched her fear take over again as she tried to cover herself.

"On your knees." He ordered. As she complied, he ran his fingers through her hair. She looked at him fearfully as he stood before her. He moved behind her, tracing his fingers down her back. She shivered nervously under his touch.

"Such soft skin. So pale. So beautiful." He whispered. "And all mine." His voice twisted to a low growl.

Courtney whimpered in response. Michael reached through her hair, grabbing a fistful at the back of her neck, pulling her head back to look at him. "You are mine now, do you understand?" he asked, darkly.

Keiryn
Keiryn
141 Followers
12