An Escort for Paula

Story Info
Bob watches Paula with another man.
2.8k words
4.05
67.6k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula and I had been married for several years now. Paula is a very beautiful brunette (Bust 34C Waist 24 Hips 34,5 ft 7 in). She had received a strong catholic upbringing. Sex had never been her strong point for her or a central part of our marriage.

At first I did nothing, then I started to buy her naughty underwear and rent porno films to watch together to spice up our relationship. This seemed to work better than I expected. Seeing other women getting fucked by studs and men swapping wives aroused her and we would end up screwing like rabbits. When I broached the subject of actually going further and really doing a wife swap she declared firmly that she would never consider it. I did not give up though. I just decided to make it happen.

We had gone to Vegas for our vacation and we were staying at the Marriott. It was a plush room with two king size beds. Looking through the Yellow Pages under 'Escorts' I found an ad for couples and shows and called them. I told the man on the end of the line that I was looking for a couple to come and put on a sex show in my hotel room. I wanted the man to be handsome and virile. If they were able to seduce my wife into having sex with them I would double their fee. The agent agreed and that evening I received a knock on the door of my hotel room.

That afternoon, I told Paula that I had organized a private sex show. At first my wife had been angry. I argued that it would be like watching an adult film but better as the participants would be in the bed right there beside us and nothing would happen. In the end she reluctantly agreed.

When the fated moment arrived, I showed the couple in and they introduced themselves as Mike and Lori. They were both beautiful although Lori was an attractive girl, I was more focused on Mike who I hoped would soon be fucking my wife. I was keen to see his long hard cock thrusting into my wife's soft pussy.

I saw Paula was impressed by Mike's handsome appearance. After the introductions we got down to business. My wife and I got into one of the beds while the couple stripped beside us and started touching each other erotically. As Mike began to caress Lori, I fondled Paula. She was very wet and immediately clung to me with arousal. Mike soon mounted his partner, his long cock plunging quickly into her shaved pussy.

Paula didn't even notice me as she watched the other girl being fucked. She was completely immobilized, her eyes glued to the scene in front of her, watching as that great, dark rod buried itself inside the escort only to reappear again seconds later to repeat the assault. My fingers dug into my wife as we watched. I felt her buck against my hand. Her eyes were fixed on the couple, her pupils fully dilated with arousal. I could feel my wife's breathing becoming more irregular as she watched Mike fuck his partner on the bed bedside us. I kissed and fondled my wife.

Suddenly Paula shivered, startled. I noticed that Mike had reached out and was touching my wife's breasts. She licked her upper lip and I began to finger fuck her pussy faster. She was so wet I could not believe it. Aroused, she took Mike's hand and pulled it down towards her sex where I was touching her. I could feel his fingers now begin to explore her intimately along mine.

He was still humping Lori slowly and as he pressed into her deep, I saw a brief grimace cross her face. Lori's eyes opened and she reached out her hand to Paula. Paula took her hand and allowed Lori to pull her toward their bed. She looked down at Lori, a look of pleasure on her face. I watched her lean into him, her knee found the edge of the bed, his dark hand appeared on her back and drew her towards him. Another knee on the bed, their bodies were close, their faces were closer, and suddenly their lips were touching.

I was rock hard as I watched that Asian man and his two women. His shaft buried inside one lying motionless beneath him, his tongue buried inside the second, straining up towards him, giving herself to him. Paula was kneeling on the bed, her knees were just by Lori's naked chest, and Lori's hand gently caressed her thigh. Oblivious to all but Mike, I watched as her arm snaked around his neck holding his face to pussy, encouraging him to drive his tongue deeper into her.

Lori allowed her hand to follow the line of Paula's ass and thigh where it was joined by Mike's big black hand. The site of Paula's ass, covered by that dark hand, that stamp of ownership, nearly made me cum right there. Paula let out a little groan of pleasure as she felt his hand there and ground her pelvis toward him.

Mike seemed to have forgotten that his dick was still buried inside Lori. He tried to twist toward Paula, but finding himself anchored to Lori he rocked back on his haunches, pulling himself out of her before swiveling toward Paula. As he turned, I had my first opportunity to see just how big his cock really was. It must have been 9 or 10 inches, jutting out there below him.

Abandoning his partner, Mike began to kiss and fondle Paula fully. Lori had crawled to the side of the bed and was kneeling on the floor watching her lover. I reached down and felt my throbbing member as I looked down at her. Her black hair lay across her cream colored skin and she looked so innocent and beautiful. Knowing that Mike had been inside her only increased my desire to fuck her.

I knelt beside her and reached around for her breast. She looked at me in surprise, her mouth slightly open and I kissed her. She squealed a little but did not resist as I gripped her breast more tightly and pushed my tongue down her throat. I reached for her hand and guided it to my erection. She smiled at me and took my cock in her hand. I felt her hand tighten around it as she began to masturbate me while we both watched Paula in Mike's arms.

Certainly Paula must have reasoned that Mike would want to fuck her after seeing and touching her naked body. Nevertheless, she was looking to me for approval. I smiled, stretched over and gently raised her knee. Paula wrapped her hand around its shaft, her fingers barely touching, and looked back up at him smiling. Mike moved his cock slightly forward until I could see the head of his cock touching the wide-open and wet cunt. I watched as he moved between her legs and rubbed the length of his cock back and forth across her slit.

She cried out softly: Oh Jack, his cock is so big baby, so much bigger than yours! I think he'll go deeper than anyone has ever been!

I was mesmerized by the sheer size of the black weapon sticking out toward its prey. The head of that black monster rested on her labia and suddenly it seemed so easy. There was no rush, no reason for urgency, no resistance. Mike leaned forward and they kissed again. Paula looked over at me one last time, then closed her eyes, put her arms around Mike's neck, and pulled him towards her. I could see his huge appendage dangling between her spread legs. There was no way she would be able to take that thing in her pussy. I was wrong.

Paula's hand went to his butt as the head of his penis crept forwards between her thighs. She inhaled sharply and gasped, as he began to work it into her. As their kiss became stronger I saw his body tense a little as he pushed inside her. I watched the black shaft slowly disappear inside her. I saw her hands on his butt, gripping him, coaxing him in deeper. Slowly, slowly he drove inside her. I could not believe it was inside her, it seemed almost impossible.

It was not long however before it was buried to the hilt in Paula's pussy and he began pumping deep into her into her body. She lay beneath him, her hands still on his ass, moaning each time his body came to rest on hers. My wife's mouth opened in a silent cry as his hard cock pushed even further into her pussy. She relaxed her legs and raised her knees giving him complete access to her pussy. She was now enjoying his cock.

Her eyes were jammed shut and she seemed to tremble and wince in a series of many orgasms. I looked down at his cock pumping her pussy. Her cunt lips had spread wide to accommodate the big dick. The bed moved wildly with their movement as with each thrust my wife's legs spread obscenely wider and her breast bounced with the firm impact. Her legs spread wider and allowing the deepest penetration possible. Each withdrawal found her stretched cunt lips trying to hold onto it.

I was treated to almost twenty fantastic minutes of seeing my wife being screwed by this good looking Asian escort. I was finally seeing what I had dreamed of for so long. I was watching my wife give herself to another man in the most intimate way possible. My own erection was throbbing madly as I watched my wife's pussy pounded in a way it hadn't been before. She had been a virgin when we married and now she had let another man take her deeper than anyone else had ever been. Lori was licking and sucking my cock now: Her partner took my wife while his bitch sucked me off. I was so aroused that I moved behind Lori quickly. She parted her legs and I moved in closer and let my cock slip between her legs.

I held her pelvis tightly with one hand and used the other to guide my penis inside her. I almost came as it touched the warm skin of her opening and I quickly thrust inside her. There was very little resistance, I guessed the result of Mike's earlier work and so I started fucking her. I drove myself against her hard, feeling myself ready to explode each time I slammed into her butt.

Paula was on her back and while I fucked Lori I was holding her head up so she could watch Mike fuck her.

Mike's orgasm was approaching and he pounded Paula harder and then grunted loudly as he shot his seed deep into my wife's welcoming loins. Paula reached out grabbing my arm tightly. She started to buck and climax on his cock. I looked down her body to see Mike's huge dark pole disappear and then remerge again from inside Paula, shining with her juices, its head still inside her. It was all that I needed, I felt myself coming inside Lori. I leaned forward on her back as I watched Mike and I felt my own cock convulse inside Lori.

Paula had at least two more climaxes before Mike withdrew, leaving her still very much aroused. Slowly he stood back up and turned her onto her stomach and made her kneel on all fours. Kneeling behind her, he grabbed her by the hips, pulling her bottom towards him again.

Oh God! He was going to fuck her in the ass! I thought with sudden insight. She had never let me do that! I could see her eyes open wide, unsure. Then Paula reached back and guided his cock into her rectum. He slid in completely with no resistance when Paula leaned back forcing him in her. She let out a loud bestial moan as he drove his dick deep into her ass.

After she had taken it all in she smiled, looking directly over to me. Paula's asshole looked like a thin rubber band encircling Mike' cock. I watched as she started to rock to and fro, forcing his cock in and out of her. I nearly came in again as I clung onto Lori, still embedded inside her, my cock hard again as I watched my wife lost in raw unadulterated passion now. Lori twisted her hips and I felt her vaginal muscles knead my cock inside her.

Mike groaned and came inside her as Paula rubbed her clit wildly. I shot off quickly into Lori's pussy again and

she continued to gyrate her hips slowly. I was eager to fuck my wife but suddenly found that I had spent my load. I looked between Paula's legs and I saw that her pussy looked open, like a tunnel. I am sure my cock would have gone in without any effort and hit her pelvic bone. Though after the fucking she had just had I am not sure that I would have been able to feel her cunt.

While Mike moved away, Lori moved over my wife's bed. The horny Asian knelt between Paula's legs and began

running her hands up my wife's legs. The smooth soft skin of my young wife felt like silk and sent tingles into Lori. She enjoyed women and the younger the better.

Paula felt the light touch move up her legs first moving up her outer calf then sliding into her inner thigh. The touch delicate and loving, moving lightly over the top of her skin, the other woman's nails teasing her as they moved up her body. She felt the fingers making an outline around her tender flowered snatch. They moved around teasingly moving from one thigh to the other above her delicate sex and then to one side before sliding over to the other.

I have your husband's seed in my belly. It made him come twice in me as he watched you being pleasured. She whispered to my wife.

Lori watched as my wife moved under her touch and moaned. Her hands freely roamed her body moving from one end to the other, exploring every crevice every inch of her exposed skin. Lori began kissing Paula first just above he slit then to the left then the right. Next she lowered her lips, bringing them to Paula's lower spunk filled lips. To begin with she ran her tongue over the pink pouting petals exposed between the girl's legs. Her licking then turned into a mixing of licking and sucking.

Paula felt the touch of another woman, the feel of the touch, the scent from another woman. She felt the women lower her mouth to her womanhood then after several minutes of this sensation she felt the mouth envelope her. The feeling unlike when I had used my mouth and tongue on her -- this was delicate and thoughtful. If it was not for her sense of disgust she would have been able to enjoy herself.

As the other woman worked her magic on Paula she fought hard to push back the feelings she felt. She felt sick, perverted, that she could get pleasure from this. Lori smiled hearing Paula moan in pleasure as she worked the girl over passion running freely through both women now. She moved her crotch deliberately over Paula's open, moaning mouth.

Paula felt the other body hovering over her own as she found her pleasure rising again uncontrollably. As the warm moist of Lori's legs dropped onto Paula's face she began licking the sticky cunt hovering over her mouth trying to pleasure her partner as she was receiving it. She tasted the girl's distinctive juices mingled with her husband's cum. After all, se thought, she was only taking back what was hers. Again she climbed the mountain feeling herself near the verge of bliss. The two worked there tongues into each other for and eternity it had seemed.

The women drove one another to the peaks of ecstasy their bodies tangled together in an erotic sight as they worked feverishly to pleasure one another. Lori soon felt her release, an orgasm flowing through her body, howls of pleasure came billowing into the air. Even as Paula felt her partner's orgasm she experienced her own.

Lori climbed off my wife. By then I was hard again and I asked Paula to have sex with me. She mounted me quickly, leaning forward so that her tits swayed directly in front of my face. I could see my cock going in and out of her well-fucked pussy; it was shining with saliva and cum as well as her juices. Knowing that she had been having sex just a few minutes before with Mike and then Lori had me on the edge and coming very quickly.