An Evening Appointment Ch. 03

Story Info
His Mistress has her way with him...
692 words
4.06
40.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texguy84
Texguy84
105 Followers

Phillip, having just cleaned off his face a few moments earlier, walked unsteadily into the dim, candle lit bedroom of his Mistress. She stood before him, still clad in her blue robe.

"Did you enjoy your time with Aaron, Slave?"

"... Yes, Mistress." Phillip's face burned with shame as he remembered the brutal shafting he had received at the hands of his Master. How was it that this woman could bring out the darkest parts of him?

"Are you ready for me to have my way with you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then come kneel on the bed, Slave." Phil did as he was told, and kneeled on the bed, facing away from his Mistress. She walked around to the side so he could see her, and untied the robe, letting it drop from her shoulders. It revealed a lithe, toned, tanned body, in perfect physical condition. Her small but firm breasts were contained in a black bra, but by far, the most impressive aspect presented was the 10 inch black strapon which she wore.

"Do you like what you see, Slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you wish to be fucked by my strapon, Slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you enjoy being sodomized, your ass penetrated by thrusting cocks as you are used as a man's plaything?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you enjoy taking a man's penis deep into your mouth and throat, and having his cum sprayed all over your face?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. You will be punished for that."

She once again picked up the cane which she had used on him previously and brought it down hard on his ass. Her slave cried out in pain at this. Again, again, again, again fell the stinging stroke, his ass becoming interlaced with long welts of swollen flesh.

"Are you ready to be taken, Slave?"

Grunt, panting for air. "Yes Mistress."

"Good."

The Mistress climbed onto the bed, kneeling behind her slave, and positioned the strapon to penetrate deeply into her slave's ass. She spared him no mercy, and plowed into his ass like a cruise missile into its target. Phillip moaned and cried out as she slammed into him with the strapon for a full 20 minutes. The whole time she continued to interrogate him, slowing down only enough to allow him to answer her questions.

"Who is this girl you mentioned from your class?"

Grunt. "Monica."

"Is she as beautiful as I am?"

Pant. Moan. "No, Mistress."

"What do you wish to do to her."

"I want *grunt* to have her have her way with me. *pant* For her to use me for her pleasure and dominate me how she will." Moan.

"Do you like being dominated and used by women?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you like being their personal plaything? A toy? Not a human being, but a tool to be used for their own pleasure?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Slut. Make me cum."

She pulled out of his ass and removed the strapon, rolling him over roughly and climbing forward to sit on his face as he proceeded to lick at her drenched pussy with gusto. She moaned and groaned as she ground her cunt on her slave's face, using him to bring her to her climax.

"Yes, lick my pussy you fucking slut. That's it, use your tongue on my clit, flick it back and forth. That's it. You're my slave. My toy, my plaything. You do nothing without my permission, not even cum. You serve only to bring me pleasure. Your own pleasure is incidental and unimportant. You are useless, pathetic. Make me cum, slut."

Her long obscene tirade ended with a cry of pleasure as she squirted her juices into her slave's mouth and ground against his face in pleasure. She then took a few minutes to catch her breath, then lifted herself off of his face.

"You were late tonight. You may not cum. Visit me again on Thursday, and do not be late. You had better not cum before then, I will know and I will punish you far more severely than you were tonight. Now get dressed and get out of my house, Slave.

"Yes Mistress."

THE END.

Texguy84
Texguy84
105 Followers