An Evening at Home

Story Info
Master and His pet enjoy an evening together.
1.3k words
4.32
24k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, Please leave me comments and don't forget to vote! As with all other stories at literotica... adults only please!

*

i was kneeling between Your legs, facing away from You, naked wearing a loosely tied robe. As we watched a movie, the rosebud was lodged in my ass keeping my sexual imagination stirring and reinforcing my submissiveness. You brushed my hair for quite a while, then paused the movie and had me bend over Your lap for a dozen hard spanks with the hairbrush.

Warming my ass sufficiently, You requested that i lift my robe and set my bare ass on the cold leather of the sofa. We continued watching the movie, but now my mind was even more active with thoughts of sexual tension. After several minutes, You instructed me to sit on the floor between Your legs again, back to You, but this time You grabbed a toy we seen on the blowfish website.

You slid the clear glass dildo, with bumps on the shaft as well as on the base that was like the tray one would put under a plant with a knob handle below it, into my pussy and slowly spun the knob. Instantly my body was paralyzed with jolts of pleasure causing my breathing to quicken and cunt to convulse with tremors, signaling a building climax.

Your left arm was wrapped around me, supporting my breast and firmly holding the nipple between Your thumb and forefinger. Your right arm holding me snugly and methodically turning the knob on the dildo.

My body couldn't help but squirm, each movement affecting the plug in my ass, causing a continuous reaction between the dildo stuffed in my cunt and the nipple being squeezed. As my body did its sensuous dance of lust, You kissed my neck, nibbling on the secluded skin normally hidden by my cascading hair. My breath ragged, i asked permission to climax.

"My pet," You said, "I will grant you permission, but this evening for asking for such an early reward, you will only be allowed one more climax the entire evening."

"Thank you, Master" was my gasped reply through jagged intakes of breath. The orgasms rushed through my body like a nuclear explosion with the epicenter focused on my clitoris. The sudden rush of the orgasm overwhelmed the logical portion of my mind and clouded Your other words. Vaguely i heard You say that a failure to limit my climax for the rest of the evening will have a stinging consequence.

"What else did my wonderful Master have in mind for me to endure?" i wondered.

But, it didn't seem to matter now as the waves of this climax kept washing over my body. Lights seemed to flash in the back of my eyes. My mind was a whirl of colors exploding in time with the waves of pleasure surging from my loins. Seconds passed and the onslaught of tremors continued.

Finally, i was able to control my breathing and my body fell limp in Your arms. A sheen of sweat covered me. You reached over and grabbed a blanket to cover me with all the while holding me tightly, warming me by the heat from Your body.

"i love this feeling," i thought, warmed, held and protected. i could feel Your heart beat as i laid against Your chest and the excitement of Your cock against my back. i throbbed with anticipation while my body quickly remembered the sensations of pleasure from the rosebud and dildo. "alex," You whispered in my ear," Kneel forward, head to the floor and hold your ass checks open"

i scurried to comply, knowing how pleased You would be with my quick action. Gently, You ran Your fingers around the rubied jewel of the rosebud. Gently caressing my ass cheeks, Your fingers circled the base of the rosebud. Sliding Your fingers up and down the length of my slit, my excitement was obvious. Gently You tugged the rosebud from the grasp of my sphincter. My body fully aroused again, wrestled with the emptiness and longing that removing the rosebud created.

"alex, suck me," was Your next instruction.

Eagerly i turned and started bathing Your dick with my mouth and tongue. How i so loved the feeling of having Your cock in my mouth. My saliva dripping down Your length, i grasped the base with a hand and started sliding my fingers along the shaft while my mouth engulfed the head, tongue swirling about. Minutes passed and i relished Your moans of pleasure.

"Enough for now My pet, turn around and lower Your asshole onto my shaft."

"Yes, Master!" i responded with thoughts screaming in my mind.

"Yes! i so want Him in my ass."

"Yes! i want to please my loving Master."

Slowly, i backed into place and lowered my ass over Your waiting hardness. You grasped my hips and impaled me onto Your hard cock. After very little resistance, my muscle yielded to You and Your penis slid into my rectal duct, filling, stretching me to my limit.

But, oh, that wonderful feeling of submission and fulfillment! After sinking to the base of Your cock, You held my hips and told me not to move. Finding the directive almost impossible to maintain, i struggled to comply with Your instructions.

My mind raced with images of the slut, alex, impaled on Your rock hard cock, legs open, cunt leaking, reveling in this servitude.

"Yes, this is what i crave," i thought.

You reached over and brought the diabolical dildo back to the entrance of my cunt. Spreading my lips, the head of the dildo was seemingly sucked into my vagina, immediately stimulating the backside of my clit and causing a rippling affect against the walls of my rectum separating Your cock from the dildo.

Your instructions of only one more climax tonight, to which i had only offered a passing thought to earlier, now seemed more than implausible at this very moment.

"Sit still, My pet, close your eyes and concentrate on the sensations that I grant you."

While my mind concentrated on Your throbbing hard cock stuffing my ass and the naughty dildo lodged in my cunt, You caressed my nipples. Suitable happy with their state of arousal, You connected the nipple clamps to them. Their bite is always a shock, but now the sensation were welcomed as it melted into red hot lust as i moaned loudly.

"Control your breathing and concentrate," You whispered into my ear.

Concentrate?! How could i do anything other than concentrate? i could feel Your pulse as the blood pumped through Your erection lodged deep in my body's core. I could feel my own pulse as my clit pulsed and nipples throbbed.

As my body was lost in this concentration, a sudden splash of sensations washed over my right breast. A blazing white light was the image that seared my mind, even with my eyes closed.

"What is that?!" my mind screamed. No sooner had i asked that question in my mind than a matching sensation seared my left breast.

My climax was totally involuntary as my body was racked with spasms. Opening my eyes, gasping for breath, i looked down to see the candle wax hardening on my nipples. As the orgasm thundered to a higher level, You removed the nipple clamps releasing yet another torrent of orgasm.

i had never experienced a climax like that and several minutes passed before my breathing would regulate and again my body was a sheen of sweat. Perched on Your cock, You held me closely.

An overwhelming feeling of relaxation engulfed my body, only to be shocked back into reality by realizing that i had climaxed without permission.

"Master, Master, i apologize for climaxing without Your permission!!" i stammered out.

"alex, My slut, we talked about the consequences of this. Now crawl over to the dresser and bring back the pony tail plug to decorate that slut ass of mine...."