An Evening In Ch. 02

Story Info
A couple spends an evening at home together.
1.2k words
3.87
13.1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It can be hard of a busy couple to get together. Sometimes instead waiting up, one chooses a few extra hours of sleep rather than hours of waiting for minutes of pleasure. The other would creep into the bedroom quietly, undress in the bathroom before making their way across the dark room to bed. Occasionally the message would be passed to wake the other and sometimes the message would be acted on.

A few times, he had left out lingerie for her to find in the walk in closet off the bathroom. She appreciated knowing which pieces he liked and knowing that she would be warmly welcomed. She would wash, change and make her way to bed. Climbing into bed would disturb he light sleep and he would turn towards her. Running his hands over her would confirm intentions as they began to kiss. After several minutes of deep kissing, he would kiss her neck slowly meandering to her breasts and nipples. Taking a nipple into his mouth he would suck and tease it to hardness while his hands cupped the other breast and his fingers rolled the other nipple. Pausing for breath, he thanked her for waking him and asked permission to go down on her – to lick her pussy and feel her legs about his head while giving her pleasure. While waiting for an answer, he would take the other nipple into his mouth be to suck it to equal hardness. After a moment, she would grant him permission, but delay her own gratification long enough to cup his crotch and tease him though his night cloths.

Making his way down, she would open giving him access. He would start by light kisses on the outside of her sex and then begin licking up one side and then the other. After a few moments, her clit would start to emerge and his tongue would begin making slow enveloping circles. Once he was sure that he tongue was on the right track, he would reach up to cup her breasts and provide attention to her nipples. Minutes past and his tongue started to circle faster and faster, one hand moved from nipple to start fingering her. Then her legs clinched him tight, and she came.

While she lay recovering, he stripped and lay next to her asking if he had done well. She would grab his balls and pull him towards her, saying he had done well. Then she would push him back and straddled him. As she would ride, she'd reach down to kiss him or bite and tweak his nipples. Then sitting straight up, she would reach back and grab his balls as he came.

Exhausted, they would fall to sleep.

But tonight, it was not him who went to bed early nor she who snuck

Bound in the darkness, he shuffled, stumbled and felt his way to bed. Awkwardly, he turned, pulled back the covers, lay and struggled to get under the blanket. This commotion woke her and she reached out and grabbing the chain, drew him in. Her hands followed the leash up and began to explore the bonds she had left out – the collar, the gag and blind fold. Then her hands moved down his chest, pausing to pluck his nipples with her finger nails, before moving around to his wrists where she removed the chain and connected the cuffs directly to each other. Finished with her inspection, she started running fingers lightly over his cock and balls. Then suddenly, she took a firm grasp on his balls and pulled while whispering that he was a good boy but he had better make it worth her while to wake.

Under her direction and touch he moved down the bed and lay face down. Then she attach his ankles and wrists together – hogtying him. Then she lay with her wet sex inches from his face, using the leash to pull him in the rest of way. Rubbing his gagged face into herself, demanding to be tease and pleased. Then pretending to remember the gag, she purred about how her poor pet was useless gagged. She fumbled with the gag, raising his hopes that it might be removed. But her efforts were a sham and after a moment she laughed and told him not yet. Moments later he heard a buzzing and felt her bullet vibrator as it grazed his face. For several minutes he lay – feeling the buzzing, hearing her moans, smelling her excitement, and wanting to join.

She walked herself to the edge and was sorely tempted to push herself over. Marshaling her will power, she put the bullet on the night stand and asked if he would like to be her toy. Even through the gag, his response was an unequivocal yes. Then, in earnest this time, she removed his gag and breathed a command to go slowly. Starting as if she had not spent several minutes with the bullet, his tongue lightly played over her lips. Then he settled down to business – slowly circling her clit before gradually speeding up. She began to shiver and convulse with gratification. Patting his head, she lay still.

Then she turned over and she commanded him to continue with his efforts. She relaxed, half asleep, as his tongue started explored her ass. Before long, she drifted off completely and, not knowing if she was asleep or what to do, he continued his demeaning task. After some minutes, she woke from the chill and was slightly chagrined at having gone sleep. Refreshed from her rest, she raised up, pushing her ass into his face, and placed the bullet under her mound. With the movements of the bullet and her pet's attention, she started another wave of orgasms.

When the wave passed, she moved to whisper into his ear that he had done good and might be rewarded. She released his ankles and wrists, then tied his wrists together in front of him and to the top of the bed. His ankles were similarly attached together and to bottom of the bed. She had him turn to his side, facing away from her. She ran her hands over his body – not quite touching his stiff and much neglected member. She ran finger nails over him leaving scratch marks, plucked at his nipples, and ran her fingers through his pubic hair – pulling as she went. At last he started to beg for his cock and balls to be touched and acknowledged. She applied a chilled lubricant to her hand and his cock and began to stroke him towards his desired release. But as he got closer to release, she slowed and he to start begging for each additional stroke. At last he asked permission to cum. Not yet was her response. He kept asking and she kept denying, until she heard his voice begin to break from the contradicting needs of release and obedience. At that moment, she stopped stroking, took a firm grasp of his balls, and whispered goodnight. He struggled and begged for release – from bondage, from need, from anything. She giggled and told him he had done good but his would come in the morning. His struggles and begging and continued. Less amused this time, she gave him the option of sleeping gagged.

She fell asleep with her naked body pressed against his, with his balls in her hand, and completely satisfied that waking had been worthwhile. He did not fall asleep for hours.