An Evening In with Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Son's night with mom continues.
768 words
4.39
180.2k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 08/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bignfirm
bignfirm
343 Followers

The overwhelming excitement of what had just happened caused me to start to doze off, while still lying next to my mom. Eager for more cock, mom tried to find a way to re-energize me. She reached for her panties, which were now on the floor, and rubbed them in her moist crotch. She then brought them to her nose and breathed in her own sweet pussy first, and then she placed the slimy undies in my face. The smell drove me nuts, and I stuck out my tongue to taste her musky flavor. She pulled them from me and again mushed them around her wet pussy area, and again dropped them on my face. I felt my cock stirring again, and my arousal grew from the taste of mom's panties.

Her hand reached for my cock and began to rub it gently, and I turned toward her so she had easier access, my dick now hardening between our sweat soaked bodies. My hands wandered to her big tits, and I took my time rubbing them, knowing how good that felt to her. She moaned softly and now started to stroke me faster the more I played with her chest. I leaned over and took one of her nipples in my mouth, flicking my tongue over it, driving her crazy. I dropped a hand down to her crotch and felt her hot juicy pussy starting to leak fresh cum. When I finally had enough of her tits, I slid closer to mom and kissed her full on the lips. It was so hot, we kissed for several seconds as our crotches were grinding into each other.

I was now fully awake and ready for more action, and so was mom. She reached down to my cock and guided it right into her hairy snatch. She was absolutely drenched down there, and my thick cock slid right up into her. I grabbed her gorgeous ass and pulled it closer to me, wrapping her sexy legs around my waist so I could fuck her deeper. She let out a yelp as I did this, and I knew that even with my limited experiences, I was doing an excellent job of plowing this woman's pussy. The squishing and slurping sounds of my cock going in and out of mom's hole were the only sounds in the room. It was completely dark in the room, and there was really no need for any lights because I had no plans to remove my dick anytime soon.

We fucked and fucked for what seemed like hours, occasionally shifting around on the bed, with mom having to guide her son's cock back inside her. I think my favorite position was when she turned around so we were in a spoon position, my cock deep in her cunt from behind. Her perfect ass ground against my cock, and she kept pushing back on it, almost making me explode every time she did.

I felt my cum starting to build up and I wanted to finish strong for mom, so I laid back on the bed and pulled her on top of me, the same position we were in but now she was on me instead of side by side. She faced away from me, but my cock never left her warm twat. I grabbed her asscheeks and held on tight as I thrust up inside her as hard and as deep as I possibly could. I exerted all my remaining energy ramming my hard thick cock way up inside my mother, and based on her screams, I knew we were both gonna cum together. My grip on her ass tightened, and I gave two or three more thrusts before spewing my hot load into mom's pussy. Somehow this load was just as big as the first one, my white juices oozed out of mom endlessly. She had begun cumming when I did, and I was loving the feel of my balls getting soaked in her hot girly cream. I cupped her tits from behind, and we stayed in that position until most of our cum had stopped seeping out of our crotches. I rubbed her big tits, and slid a hand into her forest of pussy hairs, getting my fingers really slick and then rubbing her juices on her tits. I did this a few times and then I turned mom slightly toward me and I sucked her cum off of her own tits. She tasted amazing. My dick had now softened, and we both drifted off into deep sleep, wrapped in each others arms.

bignfirm
bignfirm
343 Followers