An Evening of Surprise

Story Info
She takes control of you for the night.
979 words
4.15
17.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday night and all was quiet or at least you thought it was as you sit on the couch reading your magazine quietly I sneak up behind you covering your eyes kissing the back of your neck gently as you shutter from surprise softly you whisper “ Well who ever this is doing this you have to know that if my girl catches you oh she will be very angry.” Well we don’t have to tell her now do we as I begin running my hands up and down your chest working the buttons on your shirt open while kissing and nibbling your earlobes working my way to your neck as I begin removing that shirt off those broad shoulders dragging my nails gently up your chest stopping for a moment to put a blindfold on you so you couldn’t see me.

“What are you doing?” why am I being blindfolded?” Oh baby just sit back and relax and I am going to make you feel so good! Smiling softly even though you couldn’t see me. Suddenly I remove my hands from your chest and say nothing, now you being blindfolded were beginning to stir, as you didn’t know what to expect next. As I come around the front of you and sit gently on your lap as I massage your shoulders as I kiss you deep as my tongue searches for yours and when your tongue dances with mine I suck it into my mouth as I rub that mass inside those jeans your wearing as I can feel it beginning to grow I release it from captivity as I take it into my hand and stroke it gently as the pulsation and throbbing it does in my hand just arouses me more as It becomes fully erect, I have you lay down on the couch.

Laying down and getting very comfortable I remove your Jeans, as you are completely naked now, I ask you to give me your hands. As you put them over your head for me, you can hear metal “what are you going to do?” this girl is feeling a little kinky tonight and I am going to take total control as I put my handcuffs on you gently closing them just enough to keep you in tact. Now being blindfolded and handcuffed I begin running my tongue all over your neck, on your shoulders, down your arm, slowly up onto your chest as I take your nipples and roll them gently in between my fingers as your body squirms and moans of ecstasy are released.

“ Oh man I don’t know who you are but boy does this feel good!” that’s right baby I am the mystery woman, Tell me baby tell me how damn good it feels I want to hear you say it! As I lick your nipples gently sucking them making you scream.” OH MY GOD ITS SO GOOD!” Tell me baby tell me what you want! I don’t want you to stop! As I slowly lick my way down your stomach now as I take that wonderfully hard mass into my hand and stroke it gently as I work my tongue onto it licking the very tip lightly as your back arches from the feel of my warm tongue on your cock.

Sliding it into my mouth sucking it gently now as I massage your balls as your moans are getting louder and your breathing deepens as you start to grind your hips to the feel of my sucking. Sucking harder now you begin moaning again as I make your leg move for me as I run my finger around the rim of your ass while stroking your hard mass and sucking hard on it now, slowly I take my tongue and run it up and down your main vein not missing an inch as your hips move harder now as your screaming “oh god baby don’t stop please it feels so damn good keep going baby!”

You feel so helpless right now as you want to get at my body but you cant because you are handcuffed as I stop for a second you scream “ NO PLEASE Don’t STOP!” I have another special treat for you my baby as I straddle you and take that hard mass into my hand and guide it into my hot wet hole as I slowly slide down it grinding my hips into you gently now,” Oh Fuck yes that feels good Oh my god fuck me baby!”

Grinding you harder now as your ass comes up to meet me as you beg me to let you have your hands free. Give me your hands and I will release the cuffs babe, as they are released all of a sudden your hands are ravishing me as you had wanted to do for a while now. As our moans escape in harmony together and our passions and desires take full control now I grind you harder as your hands are on my hips and you push me down farther on you to get the deepest penetration you can.

Feeling my pussy clamp down on you so hard now as you know that I am going to cum as your cock and balls tighten more now as we reach our dynamite climax as we scream together as we orgasm together in perfect unison, wrapping your arms around me and pulling me down to you holding me close you whisper to me in a panting breath,” well mystery lady can I see who you are now?” Very well close your eyes while I remove your blindfold, as its removed I say all right open your eyes. As your eyes open and you see me laying there in your arms smiling at me you say “oh you can be my mistery lady anytime I LOVE YOU.