An Evening of Voyeuristic Fantacy

Story Info
He watches his wife with another man.
3.6k words
4.17
61.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wdmac05
wdmac05
12 Followers

I've never considered myself a jealous person when it came to my wife. I guess I knew that we always had a strong relationship and that I was never afraid of anything coming between us.

I think I realized this at a Christmas party for her work. My wife Amy is, in my opinion, an absolute knock out. She's about 5'6" with dark brown hair and brown eyes, a fabulous athletic yet curvy figure with 36 C breasts and gorgeous legs. That night she was wearing a very elegant black dress and black strapped heels that really accentuated her legs. I would look at her in that dress and absolutely drool and I knew, so would the other guys in her office when they saw her at the party.

As we arrived, we made small talk with her co-workers, drank the free champagne and mingled around as seems to be the custom with every office party that has ever been held. I didn't know that many people from her office so I pretty much hung out by the buffet table snacking on cheese and crackers and watching Amy chit chat with her co-workers. I started to notice some of the looks Amy was getting from the other guys in the room. Nothing to outwardly obvious but I noticed how their eyes would move up and down her body as she passed by. Each of them taking a longer than normal look to make sure they didn't miss anything in that dress.

It surprised me that I was starting to get a little aroused by this. I enjoyed the fact that these guys were interested in Amy. That they were probably thinking naughty thoughts about her, maybe even picturing themselves having sex with her.

In the car after the party I asked Amy, "Have any of the guys from work ever made any suggestive comments or made a pass at you?"

She said, "Some of the guys make casual comments but it's all in fun."

"Have you ever considered sleeping with another man?"

"Chris, I would never do something like that," she explained, "you're the only man I need to be happy. Now take me home and get me out of this dress!"

We went home and I did exactly that.

I slipped her straps over her shoulders allowing her dress to fall to the floor revealing her perfect breasts and beautiful ass.

We did our usual dance of kissing, touching, rubbing, and getting ourselves worked into a frenzy. I have examined every inch of her body a thousand times and never get tired of how soft her skin feels, how warm she is under my touch and how wet she becomes right before she cums.

As we lay in bed after our romp, I turned to her and asked her, "Do you think you would have sex with another man in front of me…I mean…if you were doing it for me?"

She sat up in bed and looked at me, her expression very confused, "Now why would you ever want me to do that?" she said. "Why would you want to watch me with another man?"

I told her about how the guys at the party were looking at her, how I knew they were thinking about touching her body and having sex with her and how it had started to get me aroused.

"I think it's hot to know that other men find my wife attractive," I explained. "I know how turned on I get when I kiss you, touch you, lick you, and fuck you. I want to know whether other men feel the same way with you. I want to see their faces when you make them cum…I want to watch you react to their touch, see you move with their body when they are pushing inside you, and have you look at me when you cum from their touch."

Her confused look started to turn. I could tell that what I was telling her was getting to her. I could see her playing it over in her mind. I knew that she would either be completely disgusted by what I just suggested or she would consider doing it. All I could do was hold my breath and watch as the conflict raged in her mind.

After what seemed an eternity, Amy looked at me and said, "I'm not sure I understand why you want me to do this but you know I would do anything to make you happy. If you want to watch me with someone else and if you think that it will turn you on that much then I guess I'll do it"

I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe that not only had this become a fantasy of mine but Amy was actually thinking about going through with it.

"I do have two conditions though." She stated, "The first is that I get to pick the guy."

"Of course," I responded, "wouldn't want you to feel any more uncomfortable than it will already be. What is your other condition?"

She gave me a coy little smile and said, "I get to do whatever I want, however I want with this guy. You just have to sit there and watch. No interfering, no coaching, no requests, and no saying when we're done. Do you understand? You're just a fly on the wall, just a spectator."

I could tell that she had turned this thing around in her mind and come out naughty. She knew she was doing me a huge favor with this and she wanted not only to make the most out of her free opportunity but also to torture and torment me with it in the process.

I smiled back and said, "Whatever you wish my dear. Now, do you have someone in mind?"

The next few days were spent discussing who we might invite into our bed. We ruled out a lot of our friends because we didn't want the awkwardness of seeing them at a neighborhood barbecue or at the grocery store after having slept with Amy. We equally didn't want to pick up a random person in a bar. What if they were diseased or a psycho killer?

We finally decided to turn to the almighty internet for advice. We came upon a website that catered to people in the swinging lifestyle that featured personal ads for people looking to get together. We combed the profiles of all the men within a 15 mile radius looking at pictures and descriptions. There was everything from young 18 year old horny teen-agers to 60 year old grandfathers. After much examination and deliberation, Amy decided on a 30 year old blonde guy who looked very fit and I have to admit, very well endowed.

We crafted an email to him that stated that we were looking to involve another man to have sex with her while I watched, and would he be willing to talk about it and consider a meeting.

After a few days, we got an email back. It turned out that this guy's name was Chad. Chad was an investment banker and explained that his job was so straight and conservative that he wanted to try something a little different to shake things up a and this seemed like the perfect opportunity.

I wrote him back telling him to meet us at a local club the following Friday night for drinks and to see if everyone clicked.

Well this was only Tuesday and I would be lying if I said I wasn't anxious for the big night. Amy had decided that there would be no sex for me before Friday and that the next time I touched her body it would be after Chad. (I told you she would torment me with this thing).

The days passed slowly and Friday finally came. I sat at work all day just looking at the clock, willing it to turn so that I could get home and see what delicious outfit Amy had decided on for the evening.

As I walked in the door, I could hear Amy rummaging around upstairs, obviously getting ready for our meeting with Chad. I ran up the stairs to see how she was progressing.

Amy had decided on a tight white tank top that had almost a stretchy silky feel (further research told me that it was Lycra and silk) that looked to be about a size too small. The top barely reached her waist so that when she moved around, it rose up to show just a hint of her flat stomach. The material absolutely cradled her perfect breasts stretching over every curve and just barely showing a hint of her nipples through her bra. She had also picked out a light pink skirt that was equally as stretchy and hung half way to her knees giving a very generous glimpse of her thighs and showed off her fabulous ass.

"Wow." was all I could say as I entered the room.

Amy gave me one of her famous sultry grins and said, "I decided to pick something form fitting yet easily removed just in case things got a little hot. And oh, by the way, I'm not wearing any panties…Ready to go?"

I was now completely erect and wanted nothing more than to throw Amy on the bed and have my way with her but of course, that was not an option. She was determined to make me suffer.

The ride to the club seemed to take forever but we finally pulled into the parking lot right at 9:00pm, time to see if Chad was waiting for us.

We entered the club and started scanning the bar. We spotted Chad sitting in a booth near the back a little out of the way of the growing bar crowd where we could sit and talk.

As we approached the booth, Chad noticed Amy and I recognized that same look of desire I had seen on all of Amy's coworkers at the party. The look that moves up and down her body and then pauses as the brain calculates all the possible sexual activities one would like to do to her.

I introduced myself and Amy. We shook hands all around and then slid into the booth with Amy between Chad and myself. After the waitress brought our drinks we chit chatted for awhile about work, weather, all the basic small talk you do to stall and then Amy switched the subject.

"So Chad," Amy asked, "I'm happy you showed up. Any second thoughts?"

Chad couldn't help but stare at Amy for a little longer than he wanted to and stuttered out, "Oh…um…no…not now." He smiled and regained a bit of his composure. "I guess I should be asking you why you decided to invite someone like me to join you."

I was about to respond before Amy cut me off…"Well Chad, my husband has this little fantasy about watching me having sex with another man as you know. I've decided to help him fulfill this little fantasy and I'm hoping you would like to help me with that as well." Amy leaned over toward Chad and gave him a soft slow kiss on his cheek while she took his hand in hers and slid it onto her thigh. I could see Chad start to melt as I knew how incredible that kiss is and how instantly hot you start to feel. Chad turned toward Amy as she moved her lips to his. They started to kiss lightly at first and then deeper, more passionately. I could see their tongues moving between each other's mouths. Chad's hand started squeezing her thigh and his fingers slid beneath her skirt. I heard Amy gasp and knew that Chad's fingers had found her wetness and were now moving inside her.

To see the two of them there in front of me, kissing passionately and knowing that this man's fingers were inside my wife's dripping pussy…knowing how hot and wet she was from the countless times I had my fingers in that same spot was almost more than I could handle. I had never been this hard in my entire life.

Amy broke free from Chad and in a sultry, panting voice told us, "I think it's time we took this party somewhere a little more private. Shall we gentlemen?"

We got out of the booth in a flash; I opened my wallet and dumped some cash on the table for the drinks. I have no idea what I left and whether I overpaid or underpaid as I had my mind on other things.

We walked across the parking lot to a hotel next door to the club. Amy and I had decided that bringing a strange man home to our house might be a little overly risky so this helped us keep things at least a little anonymous. I had already checked into the hotel before coming home so we walked directly through the lobby to the elevator. Once in the elevator, Amy and Chad picked up right where they left off.

Amy turned to Chad and pressed herself up against his chest. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into him. Their tongues found each other and resumed their dance as his hand roamed all over her back and ass and slid up her skirt. I truly did feel like a little fly on the wall. An extremely horny fly on the wall but a fly nonetheless. Amy acted as if I wasn't there. She continued to probe Chad with her tongue, running her fingers through his hair, and grabbing his shoulders as he explored her body with his hands.

The elevator chimed as we reached our floor. The doors opened and I led them toward our room. The room consisted of the standard King sized bed, computer desk and accent chair in the corner.

Amy took my hand and led me toward the chair.

"I want you to take off your clothes," she said, "and sit right there."

I was feeling a little awkward as the two of them were standing there dressed and here I was stripping down to my skivvies. I did what I was told and awaited what Amy had in store for Chad.

Once I was seated, Amy turned toward Chad and started removing his clothes. First his shirt, she slowly undid each button one at a time following each one with a kiss on his bare chest. Then she moved to his pants, slowly undoing his belt and unzipping his fly to reveal a very large and growing member beneath his shorts. Now down to his boxers, Amy got on her knees in front of him and slid his shorts to the floor revealing his huge throbbing cock. She took his cock in her hand and moved it across her cheek and down to her chin, teasing it with her lips. She looked straight at me as she opened her mouth and devoured his cock. She licked, squeezed, and sucked his cock until he started to moan. I could tell he was getting close but just as he did, Amy slowed down to let him recover. It seemed I wasn't the only one being tormented tonight.

Amy got to her feet and stood in front of Chad with her ass pressed up against his cock.

"Now Chad, I want you to slowly take off my clothes while our little wallflower here watches."

Chad moved behind Amy and raised her arms above her so that they rested around his head on his shoulders. He slowly ran his fingers down her sides and across her breasts before moving down to her stomach. He paused at her stomach before slowly sliding her top up over her magnificent breasts then over her head. I could see Amy's breathing start to increase as she anticipated what was coming next and what was yet to come.

I felt like I was in another world. Here in front of me was my wife, the love of my life, being seductively stripped by another man. I have never been so hard or so hot for anyone before in my entire life.

Chat moved Amy's arms to her sides and then reached behind her to unclasp her bra. I saw the straps slide the instant her bra was loose and Chad slid them over her shoulders and off her arms. He then reached in front of her, cupped her breasts, gave them a little squeeze and then pulled her bra away from her.

I watched as Amy's breasts heaved up and down as her breathing increased. She was looking into my eyes with a look of desire. I think it was for me but I couldn't be sure. Chad continued his work as he ran his fingers across her waist along the band of her skirt and slowly slid his fingers beneath the band to slide it down over her hips. I watched in what seemed like slow motion as her skirt cleared her hips and began to slide down her thighs to the floor. She was completely naked now. I knew that Chad's rock hard cock was pressed up against her bare ass; I could see that Amy had gotten so wet that her juices had dripped down her legs almost to her knees in anticipation.

Amy looked once more at me, gave me a little wink and then turned to face Chad. Her hand went immediately to his cock, grabbing and stroking it as his fingers buried themselves deep in her pussy. They kissed, grabbed and finger fucked each other for awhile until Chad lifted Amy up and laid her on her back on the bed.

He spread open her legs and immediately buried his tongue in her soaking wet pussy, lapping at every drop. She began to moan louder as he alternated fucking her with his fingers and tongue. He licked her harder and faster, she panted and moaned until she cried out in orgasm. Amy, my wife, lay there panting and whimpering from an orgasm given to her by another man. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen or at least I thought it was… but Chad wasn't finished.

Chad rolled Amy on her side so that she could face me. He then lay down behind her and pulled her knee up to her chest, opening up her still sopping pussy.

I could seem him maneuvering behind her and knew what was coming next. I watched as Chad's throbbing cock appeared between her legs and started rubbing her cunt. Amy started to moan as she too knew what was about to happen. Once his cock was wet with her juices, Chad positioned between her legs and slowly pushed the tip of that throbbing member into Amy's spread lips. There was no turning back now; this was it, another man's cock about to enter my wife's pussy.

I grabbed my own cock and started stroking furiously in anticipation. I watched as Amy arched her back and moaned as Chad's cock disappeared from view. I could see her body start to move as his cock reappeared and then disappeared again inside her. Their bodies started to move together meeting each other's thrusts as they fucked harder and harder, faster and faster.

I could see every detail…the sweat glistening off her skin, how her nipples got ever so slightly harder each time he touched or pinched them, the droplets of her pussy juice as it ran down his cock and onto his legs.

They were both getting close; I could see it in their faces and hear it in their moans. Harder and harder he fucked her, slapping his skin against hers, moaning turned to screaming, I could see she was cumming again and at the height of his climax he pulled out and gripped his throbbing cock.

He moved and knelt over top of her quivering body and exploded his seed all over her heaving breasts.

I looked down at myself and I too had cum all over me although I don't ever remember cumming.

We all sat their staring and panting and wondering what to do next. Finally Chad said, "You know, I should probably be going."

"Nonsense," Amy replied, "You can't go out as sweaty as you are, why don't you two studs jump in the shower with me and we can clean ourselves up."

Amy winked at me and I followed her and Chad into the shower. Once in, Amy got in the middle of us and we took turns washing, and rubbing and playing with Amy as she spun back and forth kissing us each in turn.

Once we got out, Chad and I toweled her off and Chad got dressed.

"Thank you both for a wonderful evening." He said. "Um...if you ever need my help again, please don't hesitate to call." Chad smiled and Amy gave him a peck on the cheek as he left the room.

"So…Mr. Fantasy, did you see everything you wanted to see?" Amy inquired.

"Uh…yes I did. You were incredible! I have never wanted you so much in my life!"

"Well I don't know about you but I'm not finished yet." Amy gave me another one of those devilish smiles.

"What could you possibly have in store now?"

"I want to relive everything that just happened with you. I want you to know what Chad felt and what we did to each other."

This got me hot all over again. I started to climb into bed and saw her starting to put her clothes back on.

"What are you doing?"

"I want to start from the beginning. Let's go back to the bar and sit in the booth. I want you to experience it all from start to finish."

How could I refuse? I scrambled to get my clothes on and followed her out the door. This had already been one of the hottest sexual nights of my life and it was just beginning.

wdmac05
wdmac05
12 Followers