An Evening Out in New Orleans Ch. 01

Story Info
Joy finds that watching makes her very horny.
2.2k words
4.41
32.6k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buckiowa
Buckiowa
250 Followers

On the second night we were in New Orleans, we set out for dinner plans once again looking for some fun. We prepared for an evening out for dinner and fun. Joy was wearing a silky button down dress, its softness clinging to every curve. Beneath, nothing but black stockings and a black garter. She unbuttoned the bottom so that the tops of her stockings showed with each step that she took. The top was unbuttoned so that it playfully opened to show lots of cleavage and to give me a peek at her breasts occasionally. The silky material highlighting her very erect nipples, the light material hanging down the crack of her ass to compliment the cheeks of her sexy ass. Her 5" heels accentuated the shape of her long legs. She was drop-dead gorgeous.

For me, a pair of thin summer slacks and an open collar shirt. Nothing beneath mine but the constant erection as I watch her move about the room. I can feel my balls tightening as I watched the dress accentuate her sexy body. My cock was hard and pushing against the thin material of my slacks.

As we leave the room and wander to the restaurant, I can't keep my eyes off of her. With every step, I get a sexy view of her thighs and stockings. My eyes stray from Joy's sexy thighs to her breasts. The thin softness of the dress was clinging so well to the beautiful shape of her breasts and her hard nipples protruding what seemed to be nearly an inch. As she walked along, the top of the dress opened to give me a better view of her bare breast beneath.

We walked along my hand was enjoying the softness of her ass. I could feel the garter through the thin material and I paused occasionally to pull her close and kiss her sweet lips. My hands were taking the time to wander across her body. Finding a quiet and dimly lit doorway, I pull her in and kissed her again. I opened her dress to expose her breast and I leaned over and let my mouth find her hard nipple and I played as I suck it lightly. We return to the street and continue toward the restaurant.

When we get to the restaurant, the hostess seats us in a booth in the corner away from most of the activity. I watch intently as she slides into the booth, her dress opening nicely to give me a shot of her shaved pussy. Likewise, I get a glimpse of her breast as she settled into the seat. I slide into the booth next to her and snuggle closely. We're slightly secluded from the rest of the restaurant in a fairly private location.

As we enjoy dinner, I enjoy the view that I get looking down her dress for a nice view of her breasts. My hard cock is not only pushing my pants into a nice tent in my lap, but the napkin I have covering my lap does little to hide how hard I am. Finishing dinner, I reach down and unzip my pants and free my cock. Pulling the napkin aside, she finds that it's very thick and rock hard and the tip is covered with sweet precum. Aware that we are fairly alone, she reaches down and strokes my hard cock several times and then swirls her finger around the tip gathering as much of my sweet juices as she can. I attempt to cover my cock as the waitress comes and asks if we would like dessert. Joy licks the precum from her finger, smiles and says, "No thanks. I've had mine." The waitress smiles as she sees the tent in my lap and walks away. She returns with the bill and a wink. I notice that she is standing close to me but looking down at Joy. It takes me a moment to realize that she's getting a long glimpse of Joy's breasts. I take my time pulling the money out trying to keep my cock covered and letting her enjoy the show Joy is giving. Joy realizes that she is being watched and nonchalantly pulls the napkin from her lap. The waitress smiles as she gets a view of Joy's soft thighs and sexy stockings. The dress is split open so that she can see where Joy's black stockings end and her soft thigh begin. The waitress takes the check and the money and wanders reluctantly off. My hard cock has now wetted the napkin with precum and Joy looks down and can see the wetness soaking through. I put my cock back into my pants and zip it up before the waitress comes with the change. Then, I slide my hand down between Joy's legs and I find her hard clit and dip into her dripping pussy. I ask if her if she enjoyed the attention she's been getting and she looks coyly up at me, smiles and says, "Yes, very much."

The waitress brings us our change and leaves it on the table. She winks again and walks away. As I pick up the change I see that she has left a card with her name and phone number on it. I hand it to Joy and tell her, "I think it's for you."

We leave the restaurant and move along down the street. Just down the street, we find a bar with a blues band playing slow sexy blues and we wander in. I notice that there are two dance floors, one in front with the band and another in a secluded corner of the room. There are two couples tightly entwined on the secluded floor. The lights are low and romantic there. I guide Joy to a table next to the secluded dance floor and we pull up seats. As we sit and wait for a waitress to ask for drinks, we notice that one of the couples is in a curious position. We notice that the woman has pulled her mate's cock from his pants and she is slowly stroking his cock as they dance. In time to the music she pulls and massages his hard cock. We see that the tip is nearly dripping wet and his balls are tight beneath it. He's lost in ecstasy as she slowly strokes him. As the song plays on her strokes increase. He's standing now, not dancing as her hand moves faster and faster on his hard cock. The other couple is watching the woman stroke him as they dance. Suddenly, the man stiffens and arches his back. His cockhead swells and he shoots his cum out into the air. A long steady stream of cum erupts from his cockhead. He moans and another shot erupts. Her hand strokes his cock, pumping all of his cum from it. On the floor, a puddle has formed under him. The other couple has stopped their dance to watch. He's standing behind her with her breasts cupped in his hands. The other patrons are oblivious to what's happening here in the darkness. The man puts his spent cock back into his pants and pulls his mate close and they dance to the sultry rhythm.

Joy looks over at me and smiles. I ask her if she would like to dance and we join them on the dance floor. Pulling Joy close she feels the hardness in my pants pushing against her thigh. My hand moves across her soft round ass feeling every square inch of it beneath her thin silky dress. I kiss her lips and our tongues entwine. Her mouth is so sweet. We move to the sultry rhythm of the band and touch and kiss.

The second couple then sits down at a table right next to the dance floor. As we turn slowly around to the beat, Joy notices that the woman has taken her mate's cock from his pants and is stroking it while they are sitting right next to the dance floor. She leans over in the seat and takes the tip of his cock in her mouth. Her lips surround the tip and her tongue laps at the length of it. The first couple joins us in watching as she slowly devours his hard cock. As we watch, my cock pushes hard against Joy's soft thigh, my hands moving over her ass. The woman kisses the tip and then slides the entire shaft deep into her throat. Again, in full strokes she takes him in and out of her mouth. She pulls his balls from his pants and cradles them in her hand as she sucks deep and slow. We watch as she toys with the tip and then swirls her tongue around the shaft. My hand reaches in and pulls Joy's dress aside to expose her stocking covered thigh. My hand slides under the dress and around to massage her bare ass. My other hand parts the skirt on the other side and I reach around and cup her ass with it. Because the dress is pulled back with both of my hands on her bare ass it shows off her sexy stocking covered legs. As I expose Joy to them, the man getting his cock sucked groans in a low roar, his eyes staring at Joy's sexy legs and he shoots hard into his wife's mouth. The first shot fills her mouth and she pulls away. His second shot hits her lips and cheek. The third shot lands in her open mouth and dribbles back down onto his hard cock. She swirls the tip around her cum soaked lips and then slides it deep into her mouth. He groans one last time as we can see that he's got one last shot for deep in her throat. The rest of the patrons are still oblivious to what's happening here in this dark corner.

I reach down and free my cock again from my pants. Pulling Joy's dress aside and exposing her legs and ass to the two couples again, I push against her clit. Joy's pussy is so wet and slick. I can feel the swollen lips of her pussy spreading apart, my hard cock sliding across her sensitive clit. I push her ass toward me and slide deep into her. Our bodies become one as my cock pushes deep into her wet pussy. The other couples watch as I fuck her slowly to the music on the dance floor, my hands pulling her soft ass toward me with each beat. In time with the music, we fuck in slow strokes. The tip of my cock slides across her hard clit as I pull out then push deep in. I feel her pussy begin to tighten around my thick shaft. My balls tighten and I push deeper into her. As I push deep again and my cock erupts inside Joy. She opens her eyes when she can feel the shot pushing in her and the warmth of my cum filling her pussy. She suddenly realizes that we're fucking on a dance floor in front of others and an orgasm flows through her from head to toes. The convulsing of her pussy causes my cum to oozing from her pussy and down the inside of her thighs. When Joy has caught her breath and come down from her high, I pulled from her and I put my cock back in my pants. I wave politely to two couples and guide Joy from the bar. As we walk out, she leans over to me and tells me that my cum is oozing from her pussy and is running down the insides of her thighs.

Out onto Bourbon Street we walk arm-in-arm towards our hotel, my cum drooling from Joy's sweet pussy, wetting the insides of her thighs. As we walk along Joy opens more and more of her buttons so that now she only has a couple of buttons done. When we are on our floor, she unbuttons the last two buttons and removes the dress and hands it to me. The cool night air blows across her cum soaked pussy and tickles her clit. We open the room and I lead her in to the bed, lay her back and spread her legs. I stand over her and remove my clothes as I look at Joy's sexy body waiting there for me. I can still see my cum oozing from between her swollen pussy lips. My cock is hard and firm again. I sliding on top of her and push my cock against her pussy, slowly spreading her lips with the tip. With a quick thrust, I bury my cock deep in her and fuck her with wild abandon. My balls bounce against her cum soaked asshole and thighs and my cock slides across her clit. I fuck her harder and harder. My mouth closes down on her hard nipple and I can feel her pussy tighten and I pump her harder and faster. I can feel her pussy pulling and pulsing as it tightens on my cock and she cums hard. She screams as I pull from her and spray a huge load all over her breasts, belly and pussy. A shot reaches up to her lips and I slide my cock back into her pussy and kiss her, tasting my own cum.

Joy is covered inside and out with my cum as we lay and recover in each other's arms and fall off to sleep.

Buckiowa
Buckiowa
250 Followers