An Evening Out in New Orleans Ch. 02

Story Info
Joy sets up a date with the waitress.
2.4k words
4.54
23.2k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buckiowa
Buckiowa
250 Followers

I straighten my clothes from the night before, finding the card that the waitress had left us in one of my pockets. I dropped it on the dresser and went into the bath to shower. Unknowingly to me, Joy found the card and looked at it and smiled. While I showered, she picked up the phone and dialed the number. A soft voice at the other end said "Hello." Joy kind of stumbled and with a lump in her throat managed to get out a "Hi. My name is Joy. Do you remember us from the restaurant last night?"

"Yes, how could I forget?" she replied. "You are such a beautiful woman. I loved the show."

The lump in Joy's throat got bigger as she asked, "Would you like to see more."

After a slight pause, the woman replied, "I'd love to see more. In fact, I was hoping that you would call. Meet me at the bar next to the restaurant tonight at 9:00 and wear something easy to get into."

Joy hung up the phone just as I came out of the bathroom. I asked who she was calling. "I just made a reservation for tonight," she said with a smile.

That night, Joy dressed in a silky wrap around dress with nothing beneath but her stockings and garter. As we left the hotel room, I pulled the skirt away and slid my finger across her clit. She was dripping wet already. "MMMMM, I like it" I said as I licked the sweet juices from my finger. The dress clinged to her every curve. Her hard nipples were so very pronounce as we walked down the balcony to the elevator. Her beautiful breasts were full and supple bouncing nicely as we walked. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Just around the corner to the bar." she replied.

As we entered the bar, she noticed the waitress from last night in the corner at a booth and Joy guided me over to her table and stopped before the woman. The woman wore a short skirt, skin tight thin cotton blouse and obviously nothing beneath. Her breasts were quite visible through the material. Her nipples were hard and big. "May we join you?" Joy said.

"I'd love you to. I'm Christy." she said as she smiled.

I looked at Joy and smiled at her and asked, "Is this your reservation?"

Joy smiled and turned to Christy and held out her hand and said, "I'm Joy and this is Roger."

Joy slid in next to Christy and I slid in across the table from them. Christy said with a blush, "I really loved the show last night. I've been so horny thinking about it. I'd love to see more of you."

Joy smiled and said, "That might be possible."

We spent dinner chatting about everything under the sun. As dinner went on, Joy could feel Christy's leg brushing against hers. Christy's skirt worked high up on her thighs as she crossed and uncrossed her legs during dinner. Joy did nothing to cover up when her own dress opened to show off the tops of her stockings. Across the table, my cock was hard as a rock. I could tell that Joy was attracted to this woman and I was enjoying the interaction they were having.

Following dessert, Christy dropped her hand below the table and placed it shyly on Joy's exposed thigh. She looked at Joy and said with a quiet breathiness, "My apartment is just around the corner. Would you two like to join me there for a drink?"

I looked at Joy and waited. She looked at me to gauge my reaction and said, "We'd love to."

We as we left the bar, Christy took Joy's hand in hers and pulled Joy close and put her arm around Joy's waist. Joy could feel the warmth of Christy's body next to her. At the corner, Christy turned slightly and Joy felt her breast push against Christy's soft but firm breast. She could feel Christy's hard nipple push into her own breast as Christy pulled her close and kissed her lips very gently. I could tell that Joy enjoyed the kiss. I could see her face flush as their lips met and their breasts pushed against each other. Christy pulled back and said, "mmmmmmmm That was nice. My apartment is here." She guided us through the door and up the stairs. As Joy and I followed her up the stairs, Christy's skirt rode up slightly to show us both that she was completely nude beneath her short skirt.

In her nicely decorated apartment we relaxed. Joy sat next to me and pulled me tight. My hand parted her skirt to expose her thighs and her sexy stockings and garter. My cock was straining inside my slacks. She leaned against me and whispered to me, "You ok?"

I smiled and nodded yes. "I'll follow your lead." I said.

Christy disappeared into the kitchen and came out with drinks. She had shed her skirt and top and was completely nude except for her 6" heels. "Hope you don't mind that I got comfortable." She said as she sat in the chair across from us and crossed her legs. Her breasts were perfectly shaped with beautiful round hard nipples. Her pussy was trimmed very closely shaved into a well defined strip about a half inch wide and pointing directly to her clit that was full and swollen. Joy's hand dropped to my lap and found my cock rock hard and pushing against my pants. She stroked lightly as we talked.

Conversation seemed to get a little difficult. After all, Christy was nude and each time she uncrossed and crossed her legs, both Joy and I got a perfect view of her pussy. Finally, Christy stood up and moved over in front of us and reached down to Joy offering her a hand up. Joy took her hand and stood up, knees weak from anticipation. Christy gently pulled at the belt holding Joy's dress and untied it. The skirt opened and Christy reached up and pulled it from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor in front of me. Joy was standing before her with only her stockings, garter and heels. I couldn't see Joy's face to read her expression, but I watched Christy look her up and down and smile widely. Christy brought her hands up and cradled Joy's face in her hands, then traced down her cheeks to her neck and down across her breasts. Joy's nipples were hard and very sensitive as Christy's soft hands trailed across them. Moving across her breasts and down her sides, then around her ass she pulled Joy closer. Joy shuddered as their breasts touched, their hard nipples pushing against each other. They kiss a long and tender kiss. I lean back and enjoy the sight of these two beautiful women entwined.

After a long kiss Christy pulled away from Joy and took her by the hand and led her to the bed across the room. Christy gently pushed Joy back on the bed and told her to relax and enjoy. Christy began by sitting next to Joy and running her hands softly across every inch of Joy's body. She massaged Joy's breasts, twisting and pulling on her hard nipples causing a charge of excitement to shoot straight to Joy's clit. Christy leaned over and lightly kissed each nipple. She wrapped her mouth around Joy's nipple and sucked it into her warm mouth. I could hear Joy let out a sigh and she looked over to me. She smiled when she saw that I had removed my clothes and was stroking my hard cock while I watched.

Christy's mouth continued to work on Joy's breasts and nipples. As she leans over to reach the far breast, Joy could feel Christy's own hard nipples and soft breast brushing against her. It immediately caused Joys pussy to pulse and she started the first of her many orgasms. As Christy's mouth worked furiously over Joy's breast Joy moaned and cried out as the waves or orgasms flow over her.

Christy's mouth moved to other parts of Joy's body as she recovered from her orgasm. Christy's mouth moved down Joy's tummy to her shaved pussy. Immediately, Joy spreaded her legs wide to let give Christy access, her juices flowing from her pussy and down the crack of her ass. Christy began with a kiss to Joy's swollen clit and then worked her tongue around and around her dripping pussy. With Joy spread wide open and the position that Christy was in, I had a full view of every flickering of Christy's tongue and could see the juices flowing freely from Joy's pussy.

I was hard, my hand stroking in long slow strokes. Joy caught a glimpse of me and then beckoned me over to her. I stood over the two of them looking down at this beautiful woman licking my wife's pussy, bringing my wife to the edge of orgasm again.

From her position on the bed, Joy can see the precum covering my cock head as I stroke. My balls are big and full and pulled tight against my cock. "I need your cock" she says as she moans in pleasure. I knelt down at her face and offer the tip of my cock to her lips. She spread my precum all over her lips and turned away and licked it from them. I watched as Christy's tongue dipped into Joy's pussy. It sent Joy over the edge once again as another orgasm engulfed her.

Joy took my swollen cock in her hand as Christy now devoured her pussy. She gave my cock a couple of strokes and said, "I need a cock." Joy struggles to say it because her she's short on breath as she is recovering from the latest orgasm. Christy pulled back from her and motioned to me to stay where I am. Joy continued to lick and suck my cock and muttered again "Please..... I need a cock."

Christy walked over to her dresser, opened a drawer and pulled out a strap-on dildo and stepped into the harness, pulled the harness up tight and firm around her hips and tightened it down. The 8" cock stuck perfectly perpendicular to her sexy body. She reached down and took the cock in her hand and gave it a few strokes and asked, "May I fuck you?"

"Please!!" Joy squealed with my cock still in her mouth and as she spread her legs farther to offer her soaking wet pussy to Christy.

Christy moved between Joy's sexy legs and pushed the head of her dildo against the Joy's clit. She slowly swirled the cock in Joy's juices and then push the head between Joy's lips. The cock head spreads Joy's pussy lips and I watched as Joy's pussy seemed to almost suck the cock in. In a slow teasing motion, Christy buried the full length of her cock deep in Joy. Christy withdrew it slowly and pushed in deep again. In long full strokes, she started to fuck Joy. She leaned down and placed the weight of her body against Joy's, her breasts hanging down and pushing nipple to nipple against Joy. Christy's hips worked the cock in and out of Joy, grinding deep into her.

Sitting on the bed next to them, Joy reaches out and stroked my cock. It was still oozing precum and Joy stroked in time with each of Christy's strokes. I could feel Joy's grip tighten as she started to peak in orgasm again. Christy ground the cock deep in her as Joy screamed in pleasure.

When the orgasm subsided, Christy pulled from Joy and rolled back on the bed telling Joy to climb onto her. As Christy held the cock firmly, Joy straddled her legs and lowered down onto the cock. I watched as Joy took the tip and pushed it first against her clit and then between her lips and slowly, she lowered her self down and buried the full length deep into her aching pussy.

She smiled and looked at me as she began to grind her pussy into the cock, moving her hips in full motion. Joy reached down and took Christy's firm breasts in her hands and massaged them, kneading them, pulled and twisted the hard nipples as she worked her hips on the cock. I stood next to Joy on the bed and dangled the tip of my bouncing cock just in front of her lips. She leaned forward to meet me and immediately smeared the juices from the tip across her lips and then leaned down and kissed Christy, sharing the sweetness with her in a very passionate kiss.

Returning her mouth to my cock, she sucked me deep, wrapping her lips around and flicking her tongue around it as she sucked. With Christy fucking her pussy and me fucking her mouth, Joy fell over the edge again and she bucked and winced as another orgasm engulfed her.

The strap-on was positioned perfectly on Christy and the pressure of Joy's pussy against her was putting wonderful pressure on Christy's clit. My balls are pulling up tightly against my cock as Joy sucked deeper and deeper. I can feel my own cum churning inside and I reach down and pull my cock from Joy's mouth just as my huge stream erupts and shoots hard against Joy's cheek and lips. I watch as the hot cum hits her skin and falls down onto Christy's breasts and face. Joy opened her mouth to taste it and the second shot landed in her mouth. A third third full shot landed on Joy's breast and nipple and then dripped down onto Christy's sexy body.

Joy ground her pussy into Christy's cock and came herd again, Christy matching the intensity of Joy's orgasm with her own. As she peaked, Joy wrapped her lips around my cock sucked the remaining cum from it.

As we three come down from our orgasm, my cum dripped from Joy's face onto her breasts and down onto Christy's. We were all spent and fulfilled.

Joy collapsed onto Christy, the hard dildo is still deep inside of her and their soft bodies were entwined. I laid down next to them and kissed them both, tasting my own cum on both of their lips. We snuggled there and relaxed. It was as if Joy didn't want to separate from Christy and they both fell asleep with Christy's faux cock still deep in Joy.

Buckiowa
Buckiowa
250 Followers