An Evening Stroll on the Beach

Story Info
Sexy stranger interrupts her beach walk.
1.4k words
3.84
46.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
longlegs
longlegs
8 Followers

Coming to the beach for a week alone sounded like a dream come true. The evening was warm, humid...the breeze just enough to make it pleasant despite the heat. The moon shining on the bay was a nice memory...but tonight I could enjoy all the sights and sounds of my beloved beach. Stepping onto the still warm sand and walking in the direction of the familiar breakwater...the fresh breeze blowing across my skin...bringing a flood of childhood memories to mind. Turning onto the full beach area now...and away from the breakwater...I could hear the waves coming in quietly, softly at first...then my footsteps seem to go in unison with the lapping of the water onto the shore.

The beach narrowed some...and there was the alcove that had a small pool of water I used to swim in as a kid, so many years ago. Covered with trees, the pool of water in the little alcove made it a nice little private spot to come to...one that no one should care/even know I was there...with the houses up high on the cliff above. The stairs leading up to the nearest house was around the bend, if memory served. Alone with just my thoughts and a pool of water...and of course the beautiful bay was there to walk into the edge of. I could see movement in the trees out of the corner of my eye, surely it was just the wind moving the limbs and leaves.

Nothing but quiet...I slipped off my sand filled shoes and sank my toes into the wet, cool sand. I throw my big towel and shoes a few feet from where I am playing in the sand with my toes. Closing my eyes and pulling my head back I could feel the breeze on my face, smell the salt water in the air...ahh, heaven. Next I felt a pair of warm hands slide down my back and as I started to move, each of my hands were caught by another's. Placing both of my wrists in his one hand...his other hand slipped to my mouth...were a startled sound had started to erupt. "Shhhh," the voice said, "I won't hurt you."

Holding my arms down, leaning against me, he said "don't make a noise and everything will be fine." Shifting the hand he held on my mouth momentarily, he placed a small strip of tape across it. Slowly, with one hand still keeping my hands together...the other slid up and down my back and stopped at the closure of my bikini top. Quickly slipping the top off my breasts, he pulls it back to use as a tie for my hands. With both hands free they slowly run across my skin...my neck, my shoulders, my stomach. Moving upward from my stomach, he runs his hands across my breasts and begins to run his thumbs across the lower part of my nipples.

Feeling my body responding, he starts pulling at the nipples, kissing the back of my neck and the top of my shoulders. I feel a shiver come over me, as he is creating such a delicious ripple of pleasure. Sensing his intent with his gentle strokes, I relax some. His gentle explorations on my breasts and nipples become more urgent...as his hands and lips run along my neck I feel myself pressing my body against him. Running his hands down my neck, across my breasts, pulling at my nipples again, he allows one hand to fall downward. He runs his index finger just inside the waistband of my bikini bottoms and then does the same to the leg openings. My body starts to shake with desire...at this, he starts sliding the bottoms down. As he is doing so he starts sliding his other hand across my hips, and lower stomach. Bringing them down to my ankles he starts pressing kisses on the back of my thighs.

As he lifts one leg to pull the bottoms off he runs his fingers across the calf and inner thigh of my bent leg. His finger continues to the pubic hair...and he slides it in ever so quickly. As he is fingering me he comes more around the front of me...and presses his lips along my inner thigh...and just above where his fingers are playing so sweetly. I am writhing, arching, wanting more...my arousal is so great, I am wondering how he is holding his desire in check.

Part of me is wanting to reach out and touch the man creating this wonderful pleasure, so ..pressing my body against his lips...he senses my arousal. His tongue comes out to play with my clit as he continues to finger me, that one spot creating such a response he starts to increase his urgency with his fingers and tongue...such a long, hot orgasm racks my body. After he gets this response from me, he senses my shaking body and gently half lays me on the sand, finding my towel, he stretches me out on it. Quickly he pulls his trunks/shorts off. Having sensed a few things about my partner...I had a minute to access him, a little taller than me...not too much heavier, physically he wasn't threatening. As he pulled his trunks off, the moon shown on his body and his very aroused state, another time, another place, I would run my hands over his body. I would love to arouse in him what he does in me. Laying down behind me he lightly runs his hands again down the front of my neck, chest and stomach. He runs one hand across my hip and down my leg before it comes to rest on my waist.

Grabbing my waist he pulls his naked body against mine...feeling his arousal against my lower back as he is sliding lower. He slides a leg between mine and starts stroking my hip, butt, thighs. Running his hands on the inside of my thighs he has me arching toward him in response. Using my body to press against him, touch him, with my hands being immobile. He runs his hands from my shoulders, down my back and back to my inner thighs. I am moving, writhing with desire...wanting him to complete his exploration, sensing his need to. Gently holding my waist he presses his shaft against me, slowly penetrating at first. Then he pulls me against him quickly, urgently...he is needing more...

In and out, he creates a slow rhythm, that increases in tempo as he is sensing my responses are as urgent as his own. My body is aching for him to touch me more...not wanting this to end...knowing we are both very close to orgasm. As his breath is becoming ragged, he is holding me tighter against him with one hand...the other is pulling at my nipples, stroking my chest. As his fingers run from my nipples, across my chest...he places his fingers at the top of my clit...remembering the response/orgasm from before. As he brings me to a very long hot orgasm he allows his response to come. Quickly his hands drop to my hips as he is pulling me against him, in and out, then his explosive orgasm comes.

As we are lying there on the beach, both temporarily sated...he runs his hands over my shoulder, arm, down the line of my body, my side, stomach, hips...to play a little with my thigh. He turns me to face him, and half closing my eyes, not sure of his intent, but feeling anyone this gentle surely wasn't going to wait till the end to hurt me. He gave me an ever so slight touch of his lips to my forehead then my cheeks. Slipping the tape from my mouth he begins a light exploration of my mouth, lips. Not sure what I was going to do, yet sensing I won't make any noise...he pulls the tape free. Throwing it aside, and quickly pulling his swim trunks back on.

Kneeling beside my half kneeling body, he slips my bikini top off of my hands, setting it beside the bottoms. He takes a moment to brush my surprised lips with a quick kiss, in the little bit of moonlight shining through the trees, I had to look into his eyes. His eyes were gentle, smiling, and saying he had to go, as he slipped away...off he jogged down the beach. As he was leaving me, I know this is not my last encounter with this man.

longlegs
longlegs
8 Followers