An Evening with Friends

Story Info
A couple-swap story.
3.5k words
4.09
150k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Thick
Mr Thick
88 Followers

There are two couples. The men of the couples, Mike and Derrick have been friends for a very long time. Their wives, Natalie and Christine became friends because of their husbands.

Over time, Natalie and Derrick talked quite a bit, mostly out of boredom, but they kept each other entertained at times.

Derrick, being male, flirted often, and Natalie was a good sport. She never crushed his ego, which is always a plus to Derrick.

Derrick isn't a flirt because he doesn't love Christine. They have a great foundation of love. The problem, at least to Derrick, was that just because you were in love didn't mean that you would have lots of sex. When Derrick was single, sex was something that he looked forward to several times a week. Damn Love!

Christine liked sex enough for her, but it wasn't something worth going out of your way for or planning for. When it happened, it happened. To her, once every other month was quite enough.

Through talking and chatting online, Derrick found out that Natalie wasn't too bad of a flirt, and in fact, less vanilla than he believed. They talked about sex, sent bad sex jokes, and really, just enjoyed sharing funny things with each other.

Mike worked hard and played hard. He loved being technically inclined and was revered at work as one of the best at what he did. When he got home, he loved to relax, eat and be a geek.

Mike and Natalie's sex life was more than adequate. They played games, enjoyed pleasing each other, and tried to have sex at least twice a month (but they both knew they would love to have it more often).

Mike confided in Natalie once that he enjoyed the thought of watching her with another man. It was something that Natalie tucked away, and for some reason she can't really recall why, shared this bit of information with Derrick.

Derrick loved this tidbit of information. He kept it filed away for what he hoped would be a good occasion.

A few months had passed since they did anything together. Christine brought it up out of the blue and asked why we didn't' go out and do something with Natalie and Mike sometimes. Derrick, with too much time in his head had an idea. "Honey, I will talk to Mike and Natalie and see if they wanna get some food, see a movie, and come back for drinks or something. Sound good?

Plans were made for Friday night. Derrick made reservations to this little Mexican place. They ate, had a little desert. Out of the corner of her eye, Natalie thought she saw Derrick put something in Christine's drink, but wasn't 100% that is what she saw. She didn't' mention it because it did seem silly.

The movie was reported to be 'not bad' which meant that it was probably just a good way to waste a couple of hours as any. Christine wanted things from the snack bar, so Derrick was a gentleman, offered to get things for her.

Mike and Natalie held hands and treated it like a date. A couple of the times that Derrick went to the snack bar, Mike would come to.

"This movie pretty much sucks," Derrick said.

"Agreed," said Mike. "But it is good to have a reason to get out of the house.

"You guys still up for coming over after. I am sure we can find something to do. It should be fun. No video games...maybe pull out a board game and play with the women, make it a great night for all involved.

"Sounds good. Just not too late. Natalie said to look forward to later tonight. And you know what I hope that means."

"I hope it means the same thing"

Natalie leaned over to Christine, "Is Derrick always this attentive?"

"No. I think he is trying to get some. Though, I tell you, he might at this rate. I dunno what it is, but I have been in the mood ever since dinner. I dunno what it is."

Natalie laughed. "Lucky him. Oh, here they come now."

Derrick adjusted the lid on Christine's drink, handed it to her, and kissed her on the cheek, watching her as she sucked down the soda.

Mike shared the popcorn with Natalie, and they all sat back and watched the movie.

A couple of hours later, they all returned to Derrick and Christine's for some coffee and small talk. Derrick brought around the coffee, ensuring that Christine had a specific glass. After a few minutes of small talk, Christine seemed a bit agitated. She started grinding her hips in her seat. Though Natalie was the first to notice it, it wasn't long before everyone was watching Christine trying to hide her excitement.

Derrick smiled slyly and left the room. A moment later, he signaled to Natalie to join him in the kitchen. He whispered in her ear portions of his plan. Gasping with disbelief, Natalie stopped when she heard the moaning from the other room. She looked around the corner and saw Christine straddling Mike's lap. When Derrick came around the corner, he saw Mike trying to fight it for a bit, until he smiled at Mike.

Natalie started towards the living room when Derrick wrapped his arms around her. She squirmed a bit before Derrick started kissing her neck softly. Mike looked over and showed a smile in his eyes as he began to enjoy Christine, watching as his wife enjoyed being in the arms of another man.

Derrick led Natalie over to a chair, across the floor from Mike and Christine. After Natalie was seated, Derrick walked over to Christine, and kissed her neck softly, surprising her. She was too involved in the moment to fight it and though with her mood it didn't matter, she was glad to have Derrick's understanding, though she didn't know why she was so excited.

Derrick reached down, lifted her shirt, and helped unfasten her bra. Leaving her with a soft kiss on her cheek, Derrick turned his attention towards Natalie.

Natalie was getting excited as well. Not as excited as Christine seemed, but getting there. Derrick kneeled comfortably between her legs and began to kiss her lips. She was uncomfortable at first, but seeing Mike egg her on with his eyes, she got into the mood as well.

Derrick reached up and slid his hands under her shirt, slowly lifting until it reached where their mouths joined. Only then did he break their kiss long enough to remove her top. After he tossed her shirt to the side, he moved down towards her neck, listening to her moan softly as her hips began to move back and forth slowly.

Christine reached down and lifted Mike's shirt over his head with an animalistic passion. Her nails dragged softly over his back as the shirt flew off. Though Mike didn't mind the attention, watching his wife with his friend was creating all the excitement that he needed.

Mike pushed Christine to the floor, her breasts bouncing slightly as he positioned himself on top of her. He took one of her thick nipples in his mouth as he watched Derrick doing the same after he pulled Natalie's breast over the cup of her bra.

------------------------

Derrick sucked the nipple into his mouth, holding it gently within his teeth as he flicked his tongue across it. As he went for her other nipple, Derrick reached behind Natalie and unfastened her bra. He leaned back a moment and appreciated her beautiful breasts before kissing the undersides. As he did, he reached down and cupped her ass in his huge hands.

Christine began grinding her crotch against Mike's leg while he continued to suck on her breasts. Christine reached down to unfasten her jeans. She didn't know what was going on with her, but she didn't want to fight it. Mike didn't quite know what was going on either, but knowing his wife as well as he did and wanting to watch her with another man, he wasn't going to risk anything.

Mike reached down inside Christine's pants, feeling how wet she was and began to finger her as he watched Natalie's head roll back to the chair. He watched as Natalie's hips rose off the chair, noticing that her pants were now down around her ankles. As Derrick adjusted to remove Natalie's jeans, Mike slid down Christine's body and began to slide her pants down her legs.

Christine was so worked up and wanted to rush things along. She hooked her thumbs inside of the waistband of her thong, pushing it away and revealing her trimmed pussy. Once the thong was to her knees, Mike reached up and slid them the rest of the way down. Christine then pushed her breasts together with her arms. Then she teased her own nipples with her fingertips.

Mike was entranced, now only watching his wife with another man, but now was getting into the scene with Christine. He knelt between her legs and began kissing her thigh before he playfully licked at her puffy pussy lips. As he gently sucked her clit into his mouth, he looked up and saw one of Natalie's legs on Derrick's shoulder. Mike lifted Christine's hips and adjusted her position enough that he could see Derrick pushing his tongue in and out of his wife's bald pussy.

Natalie was getting quite into it. She was massaging her own breasts, still moist from Derrick's saliva as she pinched the nipples between her fingers. Whenever Derrick would tease her by sucking her clit into his mouth, she would dig her fingers into his hair and pull him into her. When she eased off, so did he.

Christine was very wet. She needed someone to fuck her now. Mike was eating her aggressively, his attention split between watching his wife and friend and the woman squirming underneath him. He was caught off guard when Christine sat up and pushed him back. He was sat his back against the couch as Christine reached for his waistband and frantically tugged at his crotch. Before long, Mike's thick cock was in her hand. She began stroking it feverishly with one hand as she brought herself to her knees, balancing with the other.

Once on her knees, Christine fondled her clit roughly yet playfully, pushing her ass outward and spreading her pussy lips. Natalie could see that Christine was more than ready to be taken, as she nodded Mike in that direction. However, Mike couldn't move much with Christine's forcefulness. She got his pants undone and pushed him so that he sat on the couch. She tugged at his pants and underwear, forcing them down around his knees. She repositioned herself to slide one finger, then another into her pussy while she continued to stroke Mike's cock before taking it into her mouth.

Hearing the slurping behind him, Derrick turned and caught a look at Christine sucking Mike's cock. "That must have been some good stuff," he thought to himself, "since Christine never sucks my cock like that."

Natalie, seeing an opening, pushed Derrick back enough that she could get out of the chair. Derrick regained his balance quickly, and unclasped Natalie's jeans. He looked into her eyes as he unzipped them and slid them down her legs. Before he removed her panties, Derrick nuzzled his nose into the moist crotch, nuzzling playfully. He slid the panties down her leg where they met her jeans at the ankle. As Natalie lifted one foot to get out of the bindings, Derrick flitted his tongue up and down her clit. Natalie gasped in enjoyment before pushing Derrick back on the ground.

After she kicked the jeans off to the side, she lowered herself over Derrick's legs and started to remove his shirt. He leaned forward to kiss her but she playfully pushed him back again, letting a devilish grin cross her face. She turned and pressed her backside against his face; while she reached down to unfasten his pants. He arched his back, encouraging her to more swiftly remove his pants. While she took the bait he tried lean forward to try to bury his face into her wet pussy.

She giggled as she teased him by moving her hips away just enough that he couldn't reach. She was able to remove his pants, sliding them down his legs. Natalie looked at his engorged cock, and then looked over at Mike. Mike smiled as he watched Natalie lean over and took the head of his dick into her mouth. As she did, she eased her ass back towards his face, letting him taste her sweet pussy as she began teasing him with her tongue. She enjoyed the teasing aspect of sex, making the man want her more until she couldn't wait any longer.

Derrick loved to have control. Once Natalie was within reach, he used both hands and pulled her onto his face. Natalie fought at first, but when she realized how fruitless it was, she gave in and let him use his tongue on her. He teased her slit and missed her clit with each strike of his tongue. Then he pushed his tongue deep inside her as he felt her wetness increasing.

Natalie tried to punish Derrick for taking control by not returning the favor. However, a moment later, her body felt as if she was denying herself until she took the head of his cock back into her mouth. The slurping sounds coming from both of them seemed to add to the excitement each of them was feeling.

Christine made Mike lean back as she propped his legs on her shoulders, taking the head of his cock in her mouth as she began stroking it. She used her other hand to tease his balls. It wasn't long before Christine tasted precum. This seemed to excite her more as she began to take more of Mike's dick into her mouth. When she would come up for air, she would lick and suck on his balls, causing Mike to moan.

Though Mike was quite interested in watching his wife, his body demanded his attention to what was going on. He grabbed Christine by the hair and pulled her deeper onto his cock. Christine looked up at him and smiled around his cock, knowing she had his attention.

Christine pushed herself so that she made gagging noises around his dick, which only made Mike want to thrust deeper, pushing his hips up against her. He was going to make her swallow his dick and Christine didn't seem to mind in the least, but she wanted some pleasure out of this as well.

She swung her body over his, noticing that Natalie was sitting on her husbands face. Normally, she would be jealous, but tonight, it only made her more excited. She pushed her cunt down on Mike's face and gave another look at her friends' ass riding her husbands face. She ground down on Mike as she took his cock back into her mouth. She was able to get his cock all the way down her throat as her nose brushed against his balls. She even used her fingers to rub just underneath them, causing him to fuck her mouth as deeply as possible. He didn't know how long he would be able to hold out like this, but he sure was going to try.

Natalie took Derrick's cock out of her mouth. She heard loud slurping from behind her. When she looked and saw that her husband and Christine were enjoying themselves as much, she decided that everyone should be in on the action.

As she lifted her leg to climb off Derrick's face, she noticed the look of disappointment. However, with a nod of her head, he looked and saw the commotion. He felt his cock throbbing even harder than it was in Natalie's expert mouth.

Natalie crawled over on all fours and reached between Mike's legs. She stroked his cock as Christine sucked on the head and played with his balls. Christine repositioned herself, giving Natalie room to move in. As Christine had the head of Mike's cock in her mouth, Natalie moved in and began sucking his balls.

Mike had no idea what was going on, but he loved the feeling of two mouths on him at once. He felt a familiar tongue licking his balls and a strange mouth on his cock. He knew he would have to cum soon.

Natalie was enjoying watching Mike thrusting his cock deep in Christine's throat. It was exciting watching him with another woman. She unconsciously reached her hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit. She noticed rather quickly that Derrick was enjoying this view of her as he kneeled behind her, rubbing his cock up and down her slit. She looked over her shoulders and gave him a nod, which is all that he needed before he began pushing himself inside her.

She had turned her head to return to teasing Mike when she gasped in pleasure as her pussy began to be filled. Mike felt the hot breath on his balls and his ass as she gasped in obvious pleasure.

Christine looked up and saw that her husband was fucking her friend. She realized how much she needed cock at this moment. She got off Mike's face and was about to straddle him when Mike changed positions.

He moved himself so that he was laying parallel to Natalie. He kissed her as Christine moved down his body. She straddled his hips and slowly lowered herself down on his dick as she faced him. She let out a moan of pleasure as Mike grunted into Natalie's mouth as he raised his hips, pushing himself deeper into Christine.

Not to be outdone, Derrick grabbed Natalie's hips and slid his dick deep into Natalie, causing her to scream into Mike's mouth. It turned into a friendly competition of who could enjoy themselves the most. Derrick leaned over and kissed Christine passionately. The kissing helped drive the sex, which in turn drove the kissing even more. Everyone was moaning in pleasure as wetness seemed to grow all around them.

It didn't take long after for everyone to climax. Derrick was first. Natalie felt his cock throbbing deeply inside her as she pushed back against him. He was slapping her ass playfully at first, but added some sting as he got close. This caused her to buck against him matching him stroke for stroke. Derrick raised his hips as he held his cock as deeply inside Natalie, releasing a large amount of cum inside her.

Natalie was shocked at first, then excited. She took his cock and felt his cum as her body reacted naturally, causing her to cum as well. Being vocal when she came, Natalie easily let Mike know that she was cumming. She screamed and moaned out in his ear as her body began to spasm.

This was the last barrier that Mike had. He reached up and grabbed Christine's hips, moving like a piston in and out of her as he pounded her. He felt Christine pushing down on him, taking all he had to offer.

Christine was about to cum too. She hadn't craved this much sex in years. She couldn't wait to feel Mike cumming inside her. She pushed down hard, and felt the first spurt from Mike's dick as she began to cum on him as well.

They came hard, the four of them. The guys felt a bit spent, and Natalie looked as if she was willing for it to be called an evening, but Christine had different ideas.

She pushed Derrick down on his back and straddled his cum covered cock. She began riding him slowly, feeling his cock entering her cum filled pussy. Natalie and Mike sat and watched as Mike's cum began to leak out of Christine as Derrick fucked her. Christine rode hard, making sure to take every inch on every stroke, slamming down on him.

Since Derrick just came, he didn't know how long he would stay erect. He leaned forward and pulled Christine close. He took her nipple into his mouth, sucking it gently as she continued to ride. Planting both feet firmly on the ground, Derrick's hips raised and fell with Christine, matching her stride for stride. It had the desired effect as Christine had a body shaking orgasm that seemed to last for minutes, but it was much less.

Christine collapsed on top of Derrick. He stroked her hair and kissed her face, and noticed that her eyes were closed and she was smiling. A few moments later, he realized that she was asleep on him.

Derrick figured out how to lift her and carry Christine into the bedroom and tucked her in. When he returned, Mike and Natalie had finished dressing and were in the middle of a deep embrace.

After an exchange of hugs, and Derrick stealing one last kiss from Natalie, Mike and his wife left, indicating that they probably had a bit more fun planned for the evening.

Closing the door, Derrick smiled. Glad that his plan worked, he headed to the shower and finally to bed for a well deserved rest.

Mr Thick
Mr Thick
88 Followers