An Evening with Joshua

Story Info
Sweet threesome action for this playful vixen.
5.1k words
3.75
26.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's all about me, and it's really my game. I'm the femme fatale and my husband, Sean, makes the arrangements. He knows the kind of men I like, he browses our online inquiries and makes the selections, showing me options to encourage my "titillation". That way, I get to go about my daily business and get to just enjoy the game when the meeting finally comes. But when the evening comes, that's when it's my turn to take over and he sits back and gets to enjoy the show. In case you haven't figured out, my husband and I are swingers. This account was written of my favorite encounter, for all the ladies and men out there that wish they had the nerve and opportunity to participate in "the lifestyle". I hope you enjoy.....

While my husband is the gatekeeper, I take control of the situation once the evening comes. I always spend several hours getting ready, attending to every detail. I know I'm ready to go when Sean gets a boner just looking at me. Looking at him looking at me with that proud and hungry look, I feel like I ooze sexuality and desire.

I like to arrive at our designated meeting place early so we can find the perfect spot to sit. I like to watch the other man arrive and look for us. I stand up, letting him take me in, usually in a black knockout dress, and I look him straight in the eye, press slowly and gently into him and kiss him on the cheek. I love knowing that Sean is watching this other man think, " Am I really going to get to fuck his hot wife?"

I always sit next to him and fix my gaze on him. I smile softly. I'm confident and I'm sexy, but not flamboyant. I order my second drink for the evening (having one at dinner a few hours before!), something that seems appropriate for the man and the meeting place. And every time is different. Every time I try to be a little different. For the foreign business man living in Manhattan, it was a cosmopolitan and I was a business woman. For the passionate Italian politician, it was red wine and I was an advocate of some vague kind. For the black personal trainer, it was rum and cokes all night and I was an event planner. This game, this is part of my fairytale role play, and I like to be the very naughty princess.

After I order a drink, I like to drink it slowly while my date attempts small talk. I let him, it's cute how nervous they always are and how they wonder if I am too. I am nervous of course, but I use this time with my drink, to soothe my nerves and get in my zone. I let him look at me and perhaps I am too quiet. But, I stir my drink, or swirl it in the glass. I give my husband long loving glances. I don't hesitate to look him rather directly in the eye while he chatters too nervously. I look casually around the bar, then eventually, I start the conversation with an ice breaker, something like, "so, it's not every day you get to have drinks with someone you've already seen naked". We laugh, and during that initial burst of laughter, I scoot over (much much closer) and place my hand on their thigh, letting my long blonde hair billow around them with every flirtatious fit of laughter. As I get into my make-believe persona, Sean eats up every moment, sitting back, cool and confident.

I like to ask something personal, like: "How long have you been swinging?" or "Where was that picture of you on the boat taken?" working my way up to "What is the most outrageous thing you've done so far?" Fortunately, people like to talk to me, and I love to talk. Talking to me is easy; actually, some people have found it regrettably too easy! And as I talk, I touch them. First in small casual strokes of the thigh, then more aggressive and obvious deep squeezes of the thigh or caresses of the forearm, or perhaps even lightly draping my arm around their neck while whispering softly in their ear (of course creating the opportunity for them to smell my perfume and feel my breasts glance up against their arm). I never get drunk, but a little tipsy; enough to feel easy laughter roll off my tongue and a nice tingle in my toes. My game, a game of gentle power play, seduction, and easy control.

So, this is my usual game, my usual "modus operands"- or at least is has been of late. Until we met Joshua. This time started out different. I saw his pics online on our swinger group. An adorable Adonis. Fair haired, sculpted body, with an easy winning smile. I don't usually like blondes, but this one was different. He had darker eyes, and a penetrating smile.... and ...a cock that jumped off the screen and said ride me. I never make the first contact. NEVER. Usually, I let them contact me. And as there appears to be an endless supply of single men on the swinger's networks making contact first, we don't need to go out of our way to find any. But his pictures were just so delicious, I really wanted to send him a compliment to let him know how absolutely stunning he was- not really expecting a reply or seeking anymore. It's always nice to know you're appreciated in this game. Perhaps sort of a gesture from one top player to another! Mmm, sweet man flesh was the first thought that came to mind looking at his tight body, mischievous smile and hard ample cock, and so my message said: " I had to send compliments, that is some sweet man flesh I would love to play with ".

"I would love to let you"- was his eager reply.

From there until the time we met, he and Sean communicated to set up a meeting. The night that we met, was completely orchestrated by Sean as usual. In fact, he rather surprised me on this one. I wasn't completely sure who we were meeting, and he had forbidden me to read our play mail that week. I like surprises, so I obliged. Perhaps he knew that this time was a little different for me. And if I had known that he as setting it up with this particular gentleman I might bail. As sexually intimidating as I like to play, this one was so hot, he was over the top. But, over the course of that day, once I realized through a number of context clues who we were seeing, I became so jittery and nervous, I was beside myself! What was different was how much I wanted Joshua. I didn't just want the game, I wanted this man, I wanted to feel this rock hard body and rock hard cock so bad. I rarely had that kind of response to a picture alone. Usually, my primary response at that point was to the game. I guess I have to admit, it is the power play turns me on until we are all in a dark room, then it is the scents, the strength and warmth of the male bodies that trigger my desire.

This mild May evening, we had lingered over dinner and were not running as early as usual and I knew that we had not arrived first. I was picturing him again in my mind, picturing those rock hard abs, those naughty eyes, that sweet cock. Getting out of the car at the bar, I looked at Sean and said giddily, "I can't do it! Let's go home!" and turned back for the car, he grabbed me and said "silly girl, you can do this!" We go in, I half hoped he wasn't as hot as his picture, and felt my ankles wiggle in my heels. Why are they doing that I asked myself, I know how to walk in heels, hell, I rock in hells! But then he turned from his seat at the bar, I recognized him instantly and he was a perfect match to his photo gallery and suddenly I realized, I was the luckiest girl in the bar. That I was going to leave with two absolutely hot and hung studs. Yet I felt like I was walking into a junior high dance. But if that was the case, what a twisted dance that was! And with that cacophony of random thoughts running through my nervous and twittery mind, that's when it hit.

The giggles.

They started out in a tiny whisper in the back of my mind that elevated themselves to fully audible once we sat down. So much for femme fatale!

"Did I miss something" Joshua asked.

"No," Sean, my bemused partner in crime assured him.

I try to look composed, tried to rearrange my face, but just couldn't pull it off and definitely couldn't look at Joshua. Oh dear, I thought next I'll be full on bellowing and snorting, and that's NOT acceptable. Now, the thought of me laughing under these circumstances was just funny enough. Hm, I wonder, what can I be now if I can't be femme fatale? There has to be a plan B! I decide to make a hasty retreat and excuse myself to the ladies room; I'll figure it out there.

In the ladies room, I ponder several options... shy and coy? No, I never pull that off, over e-mail chatting yes, but not in person. Bubbly and blonde, haven't been the mood lately and Sean hates it. I realize there really is no fix other than to stop giggling. I'm certain Sean will at least assure him I wasn't laughing at him. Well, my guard is down and I will just have to be myself this time, a new game! I knew I should have worn black, I always wear black! Instead I had gone with a casual breezy white summer dress. That's right, I'll blame it on the dress. Whatever, I had to saunter back out and meet my Adonis.

They are chatting, as I knew they would be, I mumble something to the effect of him just being so attractive I lost my cool. So, we acknowledge my break in my composure and after a general chuckle, we settle into talking and drinking. I do drink a little too much and a little too quickly. I want to touch him, but I just can't. I want to look at him, to give him my signature "I'm in control" look, but I also can't. I steal sideways looks at his shoulders and his chest, his legs and his waist. He's wearing jeans, god, I love it when they wear jeans. Nothing like pulling a hard cock out of a pair of jeans. When he talks to Sean, I watch his face. He's youthful, and naughty. His hair is dark blonde and tousled. I remember his tattoos and think about taking off his shirt later. I love the moment of peeling off a man's shirt, especially when he's ripped and it comes off with resistance. All the while, I keep thinking, please touch me. Just reach over and touch my knee, my elbow, my hand, my pinky, anything. And thinking that, just thinking that, makes me start to tingle with moisture between my legs.

Finally, I ask if his photos are "anatomically accurate". As he we talk about this obviously more delicate subject we lean into each other. Listening to him talk about the size of his cock, using descriptive hand motions I start to warm up more inside. I can't believe the unbearable desire pounding inside of me, the sweet urges building up between my legs. I am dizzy too, because I am out of my usual place at this point in the game. At this point, he is supposed to be the one aching with desire. The one drooling over me as I gently play with his neck and arms. But here I am, completely fixated on his groin, on what I know is in his pants, something potentially bigger than I have ever had before. We are seated in three chairs facing each other, how easy it would be to slip my hand up along his thigh and into his crotch. Right here is that sweet man flesh, and all I want is to touch every inch of him. Sure we are in public, but our positioning is pretty discrete (always scoping the environment during my little adventures!) but none of us would ever have to come back here again anyways. Besides no man would REALLY resist that. Hell, I've done it before and they don't resist.

I start to wonder, what can I say to make him hard? Should I tell him how much I like to suck cock? Should I tell him how eager I am to touch it? I've done that before. But I can't, the thought of saying it out loud to him for some reason, would only bring back a fit of the giggles. Instead, the best I can come up with is, "I'm ready to leave"; Joshua's polite and mandatory response is "You want to go home or my place"; an "are you serious?" expression on my face leads him to reply "ok, my place it is!"

A short drive and we are at his home. Soft lighting and candles and music were waiting for us (Sean always arranges for my preferences, but Joshua had followed directions above and beyond). The black leather couch begged to be a starting place. Knowing Sean's fantasies about a black leather couch, I snuggled up to him and began kissing him and stroking his cock through his trousers. He was stone hard, he wanted to watch me with this man as much as I wanted to be with him. That was clear. I could feel his heart race, and see his eyes twinkle. Finally, Joshua came to me and sat next to me and we roll into each other, locking lips and running our hands along each other's bodies. Finally, I could feel just how hard and smooth his body was. Every few seconds, telling myself just to breathe. I am not sure if it is the alcohol or the thrill. Lying down on the couch beneath him we kiss more, I pull at his shirt and feel the whirl of excitement during my favorite moment as I start to pull it off, and he finishes it with a tug. I eagerly touch his smooth skin, running my hands along his rock hard biceps and shoulders and dance my hot tongue across his shoulder. Lightly pulling my long nails down the length of his spin he closes his eyes and shudders.

I kiss his neck and run my hand down his belly into his pants that he has already opened for me. I can't wait a moment longer to check out this cock that I've been fantasizing about for weeks. When I realize he has already unzipped his pants for me, I sigh a little sigh of delight and eagerly begin to pull at the thick base of his cock. My heart skips a beat when I feel it's fullness in my hand. This first contact, when I pull it out, is always another moment I eagerly long for. But, I can already tell how wide it is in my hand and in the back of my mind I know I'm probably pulling too hard. But I have been dying to pull it out all night. For the first time ever, it's too big, and I need help. He does it himself. And there it is in all its glory and he asks, is it how you remembered it? No witty response, I just say yes, but I want to say "Oh a thing of beauty is a joy forever!"

I want him to slide it inside of me right now, no lube, no foreplay, no condom, just mount me and push it in me hard. But I also want to touch it and suck it. Still lying back on the couch, I pull his cock up to my mouth, as he kneels over me my hands holding onto his thighs, I lick my lips and open my mouth around it. I can feel it getting harder still in my mouth. More than a mouthful, but something I could definitely handle, the perfect size. I imagine it in my pussy that is so wet now.

Between my hands and my mouth and my tongue I tease and caress and moisten every inch of his cock, sucking, licking and stroking. I love running my hands up and down the full length of his shaft looking at every subtle texture, thinking about how good all that width and perfect rippling would feel without a condom. Occasionally, I grind and writhe under him, digging my heels into his leather couch, a deep ache building inside of me. A few times, running my hands between my legs, sliding a finger between my lips and feel the sweet juices running between my lips. But pleasuring myself wouldn't do a thing; I am so beyond that now. Only a cock would satisfy me now.

He begins to push it harder and harder into my mouth, fucking my mouth with his cock. I take it, I like it, I like being mouth fucked. He watches from above, sliding his cock smoothly in and out of my mouth. He holds my head in his heads and watches my angelic face taking his thrusts with my long blonde hair spread out all over his black couch. He can tell how much I like getting mouth fucked and he gets harder still and pumps harder, knowing I can take it. As he fucks harder, I push my hands up higher and hold onto his ass feeling his muscles work as he pushes his cock in and out of my wet mouth. I see out of the corner of my eye- Sean stroking his cock, his green eyes shouldering now in the candle light. I know he must be so huge that he's practically bursting in his pants. Power- this sweet, sweet thing called girl power. And I'm back on top of my game.

He stops and asks me what I want. "Eat my pussy,' I tell him. He bends down, slowly pull my panties to the side and delicately lick at my lips. Wanting it to move so much faster, I slip my panties them off for him, telling him with the urgency, I don't want him to take his time, there is no need to play with this pussy first. Settling between my legs, with one hand he pushes back my clit and slips his tongue deep inside my pussy. He knows I want it bad and he gives it to me. I'm so wet already. I run my hands through his hair, and I'm still lost thinking about his cock. While he swirls his tongue in and out, deeper and deeper, my mind is racing with words. But my mind is definitely fixated on similar features and they all swirl in my mind- hard,rockhard, marble, chiseled, sculpted. I've surely been taken by the sweet sweet hard body and beautiful hard tool. I feel his hands on my thighs, strong hands, I feel his mouth taking me, his mouth taking my clit, his tongue opening me up and stirring up the juices more. The ache is only getting worse. This is definitely a night for cock, definitely a night for two cocks. I love this though; I love this sweet ache deep inside of me, like an orgasm waiting to be pushed over the edge. I love the honey flowing from deep inside of me onto his tongue, his eyes closed, his lips encircling my swollen lips, pressing my pubic bone in a hungry rhythm. He pauses to say, "Sweet pussy" to Sean who nods in agreement. Sean comes closer, and I rub his cock through his trousers. Then pulling his cock out he leans over, pulls off my bra and pulls down the straps of my dress and began kissing my breast. Joshua leans over me and kisses my other breast. Both boys gradually kiss my breasts harder and harder. I feel someone's hand between my legs. Faster I stroke Sean's cock. Slippery smooth and standing at attention like always. My reliable best friend.

The next thing I know, Joshua gets up and is standing before me, I find myself quickly on my knees on his soft plush carpet with his cock AGAIN eagerly in my mouth. Sean falls to his knees quickly behind me and pushes up my dress, quickly and aggressively sinking his fingers deep inside my pussy. I feel myself startled and pleased. Damn, it feels good and he knows it. He never fails to know exactly what my little pussy wants. After a while of wiggling on his hand and wiggling my tongue on Joshua's cock, I ask, "does this house have a bedroom?"

I stand, do a little wobble, and the three of us make our way back to the dimly lit bedroom. A white succulent fleece bedspread covers the bed. I lie out on it and stretch out on my belly and immediately find myself reaching for his cock again, not giving him a chance to sit or lie down, I pull it in my mouth. I could do this all night. Suck, and suck and suck, this sweet tool. Making it harder in my mouth, I twist my head slightly, from side to side. I pause momentarily to hold it up with my hand and lick at his smooth balls and look up at him. The boys admire the view of my heels dangling above me as I bob my feet coquettishly in the air. The request is made that they remain on my feet tonight. Of course, I am more than happy to oblige. He watches me suck, I listen to him moan. I love to make men moan. I love to suck cock. I love it because its power, and they are like playthings in my mouth. But I also love it because it's tastes so good, feels so good in my hands, so close to my face, my mouth. And it heightens my own desires. It makes me wait for what I want and builds up my own longings between my legs by playing with and handling the thing of my desire.

I tell him I want to fuck him. I love starting on top. Of course, it is a test of what they can take, and they don't always want to start that way, but I love it and they never say no to me. I can't take my eyes off his cock as he puts on the condom and drizzles lube on top. Then mounting him I realize I am too dizzy tonight to be on top and it is too big for me to start out on top. That would have to wait for another time when I was even looser. So much again for femme fatale!

12