An Evening with My Wife

Story Info
Couple gets home from a night out.
747 words
3.51
42.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Diagrim
Diagrim
3 Followers

We get home from the restaurant quite late. You are wearing an elegant green velvet evening dress. I am wearing my suit. We dump our stuff and I go to the toilet. When I return, the lights are off and you have lit seven or eight candles around the room. You put a hand to your lips, indicating silence. You walk over to me and turn around. Your dress has a lace up back, as I pull the laces it slips apart revealing your bra strap and the very top of your suspender belt.

You walk away again and face me, biting your bottom lip and looking at my eyes. You slip your dress of one shoulder and then the other, and stand there poised for a moment holing your dress to cover your breasts. The dress drops and you give me a full view of your black lacey bra pushing your breasts up into a delicious mound of cleavage. Your nipples are just visible through the lace, dark with excitement. Your fishnets are held up with suspenders, framing your freshly shaven pussy, and your boots are laced to the knees.

You walk over to the bed and lie down, spreading your legs wide, making the outer lips of your pussy part and reveal the salty pink lips within. Your hands have moved up to your breasts and your fingers are lightly stroking your nipples, teasing them erect. You cup your breasts in your hands and start feeling yourself earnestly. Your eyes close and your mouth is slightly open. Your left hand slowly brushes down your body to rest between your legs. You begin to stroke yourself, fingers gently parting your lips to rub against your clitoris. You start to moan softly, pressing your hips against your hand. Your slip a finger inside yourself and your moans grow louder. Your right hand has slipped a bra strap from your shoulder and your left breast is bare, you rub and squeeze, pulling your nipple hard. You slip another finger inside yourself, reaching as deeply as you can.

You lift your left breast and crane your neck to run your tongue over the nipple. I walk across to the bed and climb on top of you, straddling your neck. As you continue to pleasure yourself, I move my cock to your waiting mouth, feeling the pleasure as your lips close over me and your tongue slides down my shaft. You begin to suck, hard, and force your fingers inside your pussy harder than before. Muffled moaning becomes louder and louder and eventually we come at the same time. My cock slips out of your mouth at the last moment, and you try to catch the hot juices between your lips, but half of it dribbles down your chin. Your tongue flick out to gain the last drops hanging from my cock

I lie down, and after taking your bra off, you continue to suck my cock gently, feeling it grow hard again in your mouth. When it is hard again you climb on top of me and impale yourself on my cock, riding me, bouncing up and down. You start moaning loudly as I push up towards you, deeper inside you. I flip you over onto your back, lift your legs over my shoulders and enter you hard, as deep as I can, forcing my cock into your pussy until my balls rest against your ass. You start screaming at me to fuck you harder, and I thrust as hard and deep as I can.

You tell me you want to watch, so I sit with my legs in front and you climb back on top of me, watching in the mirror as your pussy envelopes my cock, seeing it move in and out of you. You take my hands and press them to your breasts, while your own hands feel the passage of my cock in and out of your pussy.

I push you down onto your hands and knees and take you from behind, holding your shoulders and riding you roughly, harder and harder and faster and faster. Your moans become shrill as you start to orgasm, and it goes on and on until you don't know if it will ever end. Just as it tapers off you feel me come inside you, hot juices squirting against the walls of your pussy, mixing with your own fluids and the sensation sends you into another long wracking orgasm.

Diagrim
Diagrim
3 Followers