An Evening with the Webcam Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived at the office, my body was humming. The undercurrent of arousal made everything around me seem vibrant and electric. I rode the elevator up to the twentieth floor, and had to fight the urge to press myself to the cold, mirrored walls of the elevator car; by the time I reached my office, my nipples were painfully erect, and it was all I could do to answer the greetings of my coworkers coherently. I slipped gratefully into my office, panting, marveling at my own incredible arousal.

The morning passed quickly. I tried to shove my arousal to the back as I got into the flow of work, answering my office email and making phone calls. Most of the morning was occupied with a tricky tax matter, for a wealthy and elderly client trying to set up a complicated trust for his grandchildren. I put together a couple of different proposals for him, outlining the advantages and disadvantages and potential tax liabilities of each. All the while, my mind was on my laptop computer sitting in its case on the floor, thinking about the movie I'd recorded this morning.

At last, I was finished with the proposals. I sent them on their way, and turned to my laptop. I set it up on my desk, started my email program, and composed a message to Robert. I tilted the email "This Morning," and attached the movie file made by the camera in my laptop, then paused for a long moment with the mouse pointer over the "send" button, unexpectedly struggling.

It was possible he'd been watching, of course, and already knew what I'd done. Possible, but unlikely; I'd awakened quite early, and it was two hours earlier still in LA. If he hadn't seen it, did I really want him to know just how desperate I was, how dirty I'd been? It would arouse him, no question; but it would also challenge him, and he'd exploit it, seeking to make me even dirtier, thinking up ways to defile me even more. A part of me-the deep, animal part-wanted exactly that. Another part of me wondered how far he would go, and how far I would go, if he realized just what kind of state I was in...

As it turned out, the decision was made for me. A knock at the door, and I jumped, startled, my finger hitting the button. Just like that, the message was on its way. I blinked, staring at the progress bar as it went, thinking for just a split second that there was still time, I could still cancel it...

I turned away and opened the door to the FedEx delivery man. He presented a package, took my signature in exchange,. My heart jumped when I saw it was from a hotel in Los Angeles, and I thanked him hastily and rushed him back out the door.

Safely alone in my office once more, I tore open the package. Inside was a long, elegant box, made of some dark and richly polished wood, tied with red cord and latched with a tiny brass clasp. A folded sheet of paper was taped to the top of the box, "Read me first" printed neatly on it.

I unfolded the note and read:

I trust you enjoyed yourself last night. I have more delights in store for you today. Do not open this box just yet. I would like you to take your lunch early this afternoon, and when you are finished, go back to your office. Send me a text message on my cell phone when you are ready.

Always at your service, Robert

My heart thudded until it seemed to shake the walls. I could not contain the sudden rush of fear and excitement. Robert had clearly invested a great deal of thought and effort into what he had planned, and given what he'd already done, I was a little afraid of what else he might have in store for me.

I left the box sitting on the desk as I worked, trying with remarkably little success not to think about it. My concentration was shot; the only saving grace was that I had very little work on my desk, thank heaven for small blessings. The image Robert had emailed to me crept into my mind uninvited, like a song that wouldn't go away; every time I closed my eyes I saw it, remembered how aroused Id been, and how aroused I was to see my wanton sexuality so plainly displayed.

Eleven thirty came at last, and I took my lunch break and headed for the cafeteria on the bottom floor. I had the elevator to myself, and fought off the impulse to my breasts against it and reach between my legs...

Once in the cafeteria, I ordered almost randomly. I ate quickly, barely tasting my food, my mind on the polished wood box on my desk. As soon as I had finished, I rode back up to the twentieth floor, wondering what it was about that damn elevator that filled my head with visions of being thrust against its mirrored wall and used hard by men in business suits; when the doors opened, I darted down the hall and into my office, closing the door behind me and leaning against it, breathing hard.

I stared at the long wooden box for a lingering moment, before I took out my cell phone and tapped out a message on its small keypad.

Im here

I didn't have long to wait. Moments later, my phone chirped an announcement of an incoming text message.

Lock your door and strip

I felt the heat rise in me, the thrill of fear and shame and sexual appetite.

Strip? im at the office

The answer came back almost instantly.

Strip Completely

I opened the door and looked around in the offices beyond. Most of my fellow coworkers seemed to be preparing for; it seemed unlikely I'd be interrupted. I withdrew back into my office and locked the door. I took a deep breath to steady myself, then reached down and slipped off my shoes.

My socks came next. I unfastened my slacks with shaking hands, then unbuttoned my blouse, folding them up neatly and setting them on my desk. Another deep breath, and I unclasped my bra, slipping it off and releasing my breasts. I slipped my panties down and stepped out of them, then set them neatly on the desk with the rest of my clothing and stood naked in my office.

Done

I typed, and hit the send button.

I'd never felt more utterly and completely naked than I did right now, standing nude in the middle of my office in the middle of the day, my coworkers just outside my door. My body trembled as I waited for the next message.

Open the box

I picked up the dark wooden chest and unwrapped the silken cord that tied it shut, then lifted the tiny clasp.

The inside of the box was lined in velvet. Nestled in its depths I saw a very long double-ended dildo, much longer than the one in my toy box at home and bent double to fit in the chest; a pair of leather wrist and ankle cuffs, wide and black, with thick buckles and large D-rings; and, incongruously, a black Magic Marker.

My cell phone chirped another message.

Sit in your chair Take out the dildo Shove it in your cunt

I felt lightheaded, as the animal rose, spreading fire and lust through my body. "No!" the rational part of me said. "You're at work! You can't..."

"Yes, I can," I said out loud. "Oh, yes, I can."

I took the dildo from its box and examined it, feeling my nipples harden and my face flush with excitement. It was very long-nearly three feet, at a guess-and made of smooth silicone, flexible and light purple in color, with a rounded head on each end. The muscles in my vagina twitched as I ran my hands along its length.

I sat down in my chair and spread my legs wide, draping my knees over the armrests. I brought the dildo between my legs, running the head over my shaven mound and then sliding it up and down between my pussy lips. In no time, I was dripping, my juices soaking the purple head of the long, snaky toy. I shuddered as I penetrated myself, the sensation as it spread me open and slid into me taking my breath away. I slid it in very slowly, until it was deep enough to make me whimper and could go no further. I stayed that way, legs splayed wide over the arms of the chair, dildo jutting obscenely from my bald pussy, and typed out a text message on my phone.

Done

The reply was quick in coming.

Fuck yourself Make yourself come Take a pic with your cell phone cam when you come Send it to me

Without hesitation, I began moving the dildo in long, slow strokes. I could almost see Robert awaiting the image I was to send him, and I resolved to take my time, build myself slowly to orgasm, tease him, make him wait. I closed my eyes as I took myself with long, lazy strokes, savoring the feel of the smooth dildo, the slight soreness deep inside my pussy.

I closed my eyes and imagined myself stepping onto the elevator, pictured a man getting on behind me. I imagined strong arms suddenly grabbing me from behind as the elevator doors closed. Pictured him reaching around me from behind, grabbing the front of my blouse, and ripping it open, sending buttons flying. I pictured his rough hands on my breasts, squeezing and fondling, then unhooking my bra and stripping it away as I screamed and struggled against him. I could picture him leering at me over my shoulder in the mirrored wall as I felt the hard bulge in his pants pressing against the crack of my ass, and I could almost feel his hands at the waistband of my slacks, pulling them open and ripping them down savagely, taking my panties with him as the elevator began to move. I imagined him, my nameless attacker, shoving me against the wall, pinning me there, and pictured him unzipping his pants, then the sudden invasion of his hard cock thrusting into me, violating me. I imagined his laughter as he found my pussy soaking wet and receptive to him; imagined him holding me against the wall as he took me from behind, impaling me over and over again until my screams became moans, and I could not stop myself from moving against him, pressing backward to meet his thrusts and exploding into orgasm, my breath fogging the mirror...

I felt the warm glow of impending orgasm, and moved the dildo faster. I barely had the presence of mind to hold the cell phone away from my body and snap the shutter as the sweet hot rush of climax overtook me. I cried out and thrust the dildo faster, almost dropping the cell phone in the throes of my orgasm.

When it faded, I slumped back in the chair, panting, the long dildo still extending out from me. When strength and reason returned, I looked at the cell phone, checking the pictures.

I had taken three. The first showed only my foot and the edge of my desk. The second captured my leg and thigh, one end of the dildo, and a vast expanse of the carpet. The third...

The third showed me leaning back in the chair, my head thrown back, erect nipples standing out from full breasts, legs wide apart, a blur of motion between my legs, eyes closed, mouth open in ecstasy. My fingers traced the tiny image on the glowing screen, and I whimpered softly, remembering the picture Robert had sent me this morning. My hand brushed my cheek, almost expecting to find the dried remnant of the jet of semen I had worked so hard to scrub away. I stared at the picture for a long time, then finally brought up Robert's phone number and pressed the button that sent the image on its instant journey, thousands of miles away.

A long minute passed, then another, and another after that. Then a message, announced by a chirp:

Nice I like it Is the dildo still in?

My reply, a single character:

y

Another chirp.

Take it out Turn it around Put the other end in your cunt

I pulled the object out, the end covered in my creamy juices, and turned it around. It slid easily back into my wet, sloppy pussy, and I sighed.

Done

The phone chirped.

Here is what you will do Bend over Put the other end in your mouth Fuck yourself to orgasm Turn it around Put it in your mouth again Fuck yourself to orgasm again

I flushed, feeling my ears turn red, and tapped out a reply.

2 more? i dont know if i can

His answer came back in moments.

You just made it 3 more Get busy

My heart thudded and a sound midway between a whimper and a sob escaped my lips. My recent orgasm, its glow fading, made what he was asking of me very difficult. I was aware suddenly of my nakedness, here in my office, and felt vulnerable, the possibility of being discovered masturbating playing over and over in my mind. My cheeks burned with shame as I leaned over in the chair and brought the end of the dildo, dripping with my own come, to my mouth. I parted my lips and took it in, tasting my own pleasure, trying to force away the image of a manager seeing me naked at my desk and masturbating this way. I closed my eyes and began moving the dildo, sliding it back and forth, in my mouth and pussy, as my mind returned to the elevator.

In my mind, I could see him, my anonymous assailant, laughing as I came, pulling his cock out of me; I visualized myself sliding weakly to the floor, imagined his hands on me, turning me around, forcing me to my hands and knees. I imagined his cock, hard and demanding and covered in my come, as he brought it up to my face; imagined him pulling my hair, forcing my head back, then stuffing his cock into my mouth as I cried out. I pictured him forcing me to watch in the mirror as he fucked my mouth with ruthless efficiency.

I took myself hard with the dildo, every stroke pushing it first into my mouth and then deeper into my pussy, and soon the orgasm wrenched and smashed and tore through me. Before it had even ended, I pulled the dildo from my grasping pussy and turned it around, thrusting it back in. I bent over, bringing the other end into my mouth, and masturbated in short, fast strokes, the blunt sex toy muffling the moan at every thrust.

I pictured myself staring sideways at my own reflection, on my hands and knees in the elevator with a stranger's cock in my mouth. I imagined that cock at the back of my throat, his hands on my head, pushing it down as he thrust his hips forward. I imagined myself helpless, kneeling on the floor of the elevator car, watching in shame and humiliation as he ravished my mouth, using it for his own pleasure, until finally he could take it no more and he erupted, filling my mouth with his hot thick semen, blast after blast, on and on, impossibly, until I could not swallow fast enough to prevent it from spilling from my lips and running down my face...

My second orgasm was an explosion of pleasure and pain combined, my aching pussy complaining from the heavy use of the past two days. I screamed around the dildo, shaking and sore, then straightened and pulled it from me with a wet sucking sound.

Little tremors and aftershocks racked my body. I sat trembling, feeling used and dirty and ashamed, wanting even more to punish my body. Then, slowly, I turned the dildo around, bringing the end that had just been inside me to my lips. I struggled with myself, revulsion and shame washing over me in waves, the wet dildo poised against my lips. "Take it, you slut," I said aloud to myself, "you want it, you know you do..."

My other hand crept unbidden to my nipple, and I twisted it, hard. My mouth opened and I shoved the dildo in, fast and deep, choking as it hit the back of my throat. I tilted my hips up and shoved the other end into my aching pussy, driving it furiously inside myself, much too deep.

This time, there was no fantasy, no buildup, just a hard, brutal fucking. I pounded myself as my fingers dug into my breast, and I came quickly and savagely. Lightning exploded somewhere deep inside, and just as fast, it was gone. I collapsed, curled up sideways in the chair in a puddle of my own come.

When I could move again, I put the dildo on my desk, not wanting to touch it any more. I picked up the cell phone, which I'd dropped forgotten on the floor somewhere along the way without realizing it, and typed a simple message.

done

The chirp came instantly, as if he'd been waiting.

Good Are you my slut?

That question had only one answer, the evidence all over my office.

Yes

The chirp of an incoming message.

There is a marker in the box Take it out Write on yourself Nice big letters Come slut on one breast Cock sucker on the other breast I swallow across your tummy Fuck toy on one thigh Filthy whore on the other Send a pic when you are done

My face flushed and my ears burned crimson. My arousal was completely gone, burned away in the fires of the orgasms I'd forced on myself; the thought of defiling my body with those words horrified me. My hands shook as I took the Magic Marker out of the box, trembling so badly I dropped the cap as I removed it.

I brought the marker up to my breast and began to write. It left a thick, heavy black line on my skin, and I whimpered as I drew, spelling out the words COME SLUT in large block letters across my breast. When I had finished, my face was red and hot, burning with shame, and every fiber in me screamed at me to throw the marker far away, dress, go down the hall into the bathroom, scrub the words off my body.

My grip tightened on the marker as I warred with myself, struggling to do what I'd been told. I closed my eyes tightly and drew a shuddering breath, remembering the things I'd said to myself in the mirror after my shower. Those words, and the feelings behind them, seemed to belong to somebody else, someone a long way away.

Sounds outside my office door reminded me that my coworkers were beginning to return from lunch, and I was running out of time. I opened my eyes and brought the marker to my other breast. My hands seemed heavy, and I felt like I was moving through thick molasses; it took every scrap of energy I could muster to force myself to write the words COCK SUCKER across my breast. The soft, wide felt tip of the marker actually felt pleasant on my skin, and my nipple responded, driving the humiliation deeper.

Without pausing to give myself time to think, I turned my attention to my stomach, printing I SWALLOW in large capitals across my soft skin. I spread my legs again, draping them once more over the arms of the chair, and with tears of shame burning my eyes, began writing on my inner thighs, FUCK TOY along one thigh; FILTHY WHORE along the other.

I remained that way, sitting with my legs spread wide, as I held my cell phone over my body and snapped a picture. The image concealed my face, showing only my body from my shoulders down-firm, rounded breasts; flat stomach; smooth, shaven pussy; long, well-muscled legs; large, thick black words; the puddle of my own come beneath me. I fumbled with the buttons on the cell phone and sent the picture away.

I remained motionless in my chair, legs wide, feeling the wetness cooling beneath me, until the phone chirped his response.

Lovely Very sexy I have arranged for you to do another cam show at 6:30 Jason will be watching

I stared at the message, disbelieving, and tapped out a reply.

Tonight?

The phone chirped quickly.

Yes When you get home put on the cuffs He will probably start watching early You may entertain him if you like The show will start at 6:30 Log in then Oh yes 1 more thing

I felt my heart pound as I typed my replay.

What?

The phone chirped and the text message appeared.

Last night You came in your sleep 3 times I watched You were to text me if you had any orgasms You didnt There is something you must do because of that

My heart pounded harder, and electricity buzzed and coiled within me.

What?

The message came back quickly.

Stop at the store on the way home Buy the following items 1 box of condoms 1 cucumber 1 large tube of ky 1 box of butter you will use them for the show tonight by the way I loved the movie you dirty dirty girl back to work now get dressed see you tonight

My heart leaped into my throat. Just imagining that trip to the store, just picturing buying the things on that list, was enough to make me want to crawl into a small hole somewhere.