An Evening with the Webcam Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, hello?" I said, surprised and a bit disoriented. Robert kissed my cheek again and ran his fingertips over my shoulders.

"Hey, sexy! Robert and I were just talking about you. He says you two discussed it, and you said want me to keep fucking you. Is that true?"

"Um...I-" A hot flush ran through me, starting at my face and crawling my neck, through my breasts and body, right down between my legs. Robert kissed my neck as his fingers traveled lightly down my arms, distracting me, making concentration impossible. "Um, is that what he said?"

"Actually, what he said was that you love being forced to fuck me, and the things I do to you really get you off. He also said he can't wait to watch the video of you giving your body to me."

Robert moved around behind me and brushed my hair aside, then kissed the back of my neck in the place that makes me melt. I closed my eyes and shivered. He slid his hands down to my waist and unfastened my skirt, which fell easily to the floor. "Listen, Jason, I think I have to go, Robert is getting frisky. Can we talk about this la--"

Robert put his fingers over my lips. "Ssh," he murmured in my ear. "Don't hang up. Keep talking to him. Tell him what I'm doing."

I flamed red. "Oh! Robert just...he just told me to stay on the phone with you. He just took off my skirt, and he's kissing and biting the back of my neck andAAAAAIIIIII!" His hands slid around me and squeezed my breasts, driving the blunt tacks into my aching nipples. "Hurts!"

"He must be biting you pretty hard," the voice in my ear said.

"No! He's squeezing my breasts!"

"Tell him why it hurts," Robert said quietly, his lips brushing my ear.

"I'm wearing... AAAAAAHHH!" His hands tightened on me, and I leaned back heavily against him. "I'm wearing a bra that has thumbtacks over my nipples, I've been wearing it all day...AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEE!" Robert's hands squeezed rhythmically, sending little bolts of electric pain through my breasts and body, straight down to my pussy. I reached up behind me and caressed his head as he kissed and nuzzled my neck. "AAAAAIIIIGGGHH! Oh, God! My nipples are so sore..."

"Does it make you wet?" Jason asked.

Embarrassment hardened my nipples, pressing them more firmly into Robert's hands. "GGGNNNNNAGH! Yes! Yes it does!" I gasped and panted. "Oh, God, it HURTS!"

Robert's warm lips kissed my neck just below my ear, and the tip of his tongue slipped along the sensitive skin. His hands left my breasts and traveled down to the hem of my blouse, and he began unbuttoning the buttons, one by one. "Ooohhh, now he's taking off my blouse," I said. He slipped it off, and his lips kissed my bare shoulder gently, sensuously. I sighed with pleasure and wriggled my shoulders against him. "He's sliding his hands up my arms, and....oh! He's unhooked my bra." I sagged against him and trembled with relief as the bra slipped away. My nipples, free of the torment, jutted out from my body, engorged and diamond-hard.

"So what are you wearing now?" came the voice in my ear.

"Just my panties, and my shoes and socks...mmmmm." Robert's hands caressed and massaged my shoulders, and he planted a line of small kisses from my shoulder up the side of my neck, then around to my cheek. His strong hands massaged my upper back, and I felt my muscles relax under his fingers. "He's rubbing my back now. Wow, that feels good." I sighed. "Now he's working his way farther down..." As the tension evaporated, I purred. His fingers worked their magic at the small of my back. "Wait, now he's pulling down my panties."

Robert knelt and slipped my skirt and panties from under my feet, then removed my shoes and socks. I heard Jason's breathing change, and wondered if he was touching himself as I talked to him. The thought was deliciously erotic, and sent a thrill through me. "I'm completely naked now."

Robert rose, leaving me standing entirely naked in the middle of the living room. He ran his fingertips lightly down my arm, raising a trail of goosebumps. "Does this turn you on, Jason? Do you want me?"

His breathing grew harder. "Yes," he said, his voice a growl. "I want to do everything to you. I want to fuck every part of you until you can't take any more." His words electrified me; my nipples, freed from their torture, hardened still more.

Robert took my hands in his and gently placed them behind my back. I heard shuffling sounds; a moment later, I felt a rope wrap tightly around my wrists. "Hey!" I said, startled. "He just tied my hands behind my back!"

Robert pulled my head back sharply by my hair. "Wait here," he said in a tone that made me shiver, then left.

"What's he doing now?" Jason's voice asked.

"I don't know. He just left the room," I whimpered.

"So you're just standing there naked with you hands tied behind your back?"

"Yes."

"That sounds really sexy," he said. "I loved that show you gave me last night. You are one nasty, slutty woman. If I didn't know better, I'd say you like begging me to make you messy. If I was over there, would you like me to come on your face right now, Jackie?"

"I..." I hesitated. "I would like that," I stammered.

Robert came back into the room, carrying the bag of toys and dragging a hard wooden chair behind him. "I think Robert's up to something," I said. "He's got one of the kitchen chairs, and he's digging through the toy bag, and...oh!" My voice caught in my throat. "He has two dildos with suction cups on the end, and he's putting them both on the chair so they stick up..." I watched him, eyes wide. "Now he's pouring lube over both of the dildos. I think he's going to..."

"Yes, I am," Robert said. He stood behind me and yanked my hair hard. "You are going to be punished. Tell Jason what you're going to be punished for."

I whimpered and moaned and felt wetness running down my leg. "He's punishing me," I said, and my ears burned hot with shame. "He's punishing me because he sent me a text message while I was at work telling me to masturbate and make myself come. He gave me fifteen minutes, and it took me longer than that."

Robert drew me by my hair over to the chair. "Tell him what I'm going to do."

I whimpered and choked the words out. "I think...I think he's going to make me sit in the chair, and sit on these dildos, and take them up..." I choked, and a single tear of shame ran down my cheek. "Take them up my ass and pussy. OW!" I cried out as Robert pulled my head back savagely.

"Your cunt. Say your cunt."

I trembled and moaned. "He's going to make me sit on the chair and take the dildos up my ass and cunt." The word came out as a sob.

"How wet are you right now?" Jason's voice was breathless.

"Oh, my God, it's running down my legs..." My knees hit the chair as Robert dragged me back, and I almost fell. He hooked my wrists behind the back of the chair.

I lowered myself slowly, wriggling my hips back and forth until both dildos were poised to enter me, awkward, unable to use my hands. I lowered myself slightly, and felt them begin to stretch me open as they penetrated me. I gasped and cried out as I lowered myself a bit more and the heads of both dildos, slippery with lube, pressed inside my pussy and ass. I struggled to sit down very slowly, and the muscles in my legs protested.

When I had taken the dildos partway, Robert placed his hands firmly on my shoulders and pushed suddenly. I screamed as I sat down all at once, the dildos impaling me deeply, much too fast. I struggled and squirmed and tried to rise, but Robert's strong hands held me firmly in place.

"Sounds like you're sitting down," Jason said. I could only groan in reply.

"How do you feel?" his voice asked.

"Full!" I gasped. It was the truth; the dildos stretched me open, filled me up, pushed their way far up into me. "The one in my p-in my cunt is..." I paused, trying to catch my breath, chest heaving. "Is just a little bit too long for comfort, and it's so deep, and oh God, it hurts..." My struggles ceased as I willed myself to relax, to be still and take it.

Robert's hands left my shoulders. I heard him rummaging in the toy bag behind me, and felt another rope across my waist. "Ooh, he's tying me down to the chair," I said. He worked quickly and efficiently, binding my hips to prevent me from lifting off the dildos impaling me so deeply. I whimpered and struggled feebly. "I can't move, he has my hips bound to the chair, I can't get up... Now he's tying my ankles to the legs of the chair."

Within minutes, I was completely helpless, lashed securely to the hard wooden chair, arms bound to its back behind me, legs held wide, ruthlessly impaled. I couldn't stop the small noises that escaped my mouth.

"You poor dear, you sound like you're suffering so beautifully," Jason said. "I wish I was there to see it."

I made little mewling noises. "I...I wish you were here too." The thought of Jason watching me this way, bound and helpless and subject to these torments, turned me on enormously. "I like when you watch...Oh! Now he's binding my breasts..."

Robert wrapped a long length of thin rope around the base of my left breast, each turn wound more painfully tight than the last, forcing it to bulge and balloon out around the cord. "Huuunnnnngghh," I moaned. Jason's breathing changed again, becoming harder, faster.He likes this, I thought,he likes hearing me in pain, it gets him off...

Robert picked up a second piece of cord and bound my right breast the same way. I jerked and writhed and couldn't escape. He disappeared for a moment, and reappeared with something metal in his hands. My eyes widened. "Oh, God, no, please, no, not that," I said. "He's going to clamp my nipples, he's got the clamps and AAAAIIIIGGGHHH!!:" I threw back my head and screamed as the clamps bit down on my tender, sensitive flesh, much tighter than the clothespins had been.

He stepped back to admire his handiwork. I squirmed and twitched, feeling the dildos penetrate me, a slow painful ache that built gradually, growing stronger and stronger. Every tiny motion of my tightly constricted breasts brought fresh new pain; I panted, breasts heaving, and moaned with each breath. My nipples were on fire, the clamps pure agony.

Robert smiled. "I love seeing you in pain," he said. He picked up a long, thin, flexible rattan rod and laid it lovingly, gently, on the curve of my left breast. "He has the cane," I whispered, "he's going to use it on my breasts..."

A quick motion, then white fire, a hard, deep stinging along the top of my breast. I screamed and thrashed against my bonds. I knew instantly I would bear marks tomorrow.

The stinging pain faded, and a warm glow spread in its place, lighting up my body. My pussy tightened around the dildo and a heady, intoxicating rush filled my head. The pain faded away, and I felt giddy and lightheaded. A whoosh of air and white fire on my right breast, and suddenly I was laughing. I felt floaty, disconnected, like I was watching what was happening to me from somewhere else, describing things happening to another person. "He's caning me," I heard myself say, "he's-AAAH!-he's whipping my breasts, and-AAAH!-I am going to be bruised tomorrow-AAAH!-and it hurts so good-AAAH!" I laughed and giggled and squirmed uncontrollably with every stroke.

He built me up slowly, gradually increasing his tempo, striking me harder with each stroke. Soon I was unable to speak; I was drunk, euphoric, each lash another wave I rode higher and higher. I screamed and laughed and came, my pussy clenching painfully tightly on the dildo inside me. He released the clamps on my nipples at the peak of my ecstasy, new and unexpected pain rushed through my nipples, driving the orgasm onward, and the world gathered itself up and exploded around me.

"Jackie?" A tiny, tinny voice in my ear from somewhere far, far away. "Jackie? Are you still there?"

I stirred and moaned. I was hanging weakly by the ropes that held me to the chair, head down. Robert had removed the cord around one breast, leaving deep marks from the rope indented in my skin, and was untying the other.

"Yes," I said softly, "I'm still here. That was...amazing." The word didn't do the experience justice. "That was the most incredible orgasm...oh!" From nowhere, a fit of giggles possessed me.

Robert untied the ropes binding me to the chair and lifted me off the dildos. I cried out and giggled again as they slid out of me. My hands were still tied behind my back, he lifted me by my arms, then pushed me to the floor in front of him. I laughed as I fell to my knees. "Oh! Robert's unzipping his pants. My goodness, he's hard! He's putting his hands on my head. I think he wants to MMMMMF! Mmmmgh! Ungf ungf ungf!"

"Is he fucking your mouth?"

"Mmmmp! Mmmmf ghummmph!"

"You like having a penis in your mouth, don't you, Jackie? I mean, you really, really like that."

"Mmmmm hmm. Mmmmf mmmmf mmmmf!" I could do nothing but make sucking and slurping noises, my mouth filled with Robert's cock. After a while, I heard him moan, and felt his penis thicken in my mouth; I knew what would happen next. "MMMMM! MMMMM!" I cried, and he came, releasing a torrent of hot, salty goo.

He held my head firmly, thrusting vigorously, gushing jet after jet into my mouth. I moaned and sputtered and giggled around his cock until the flood ended and he slipped from my mouth. "Oh!" I gasped. "He just came in my mouth."

"Did you swallow it?" Jason asked.

"Yes. But don't worry, I won't swallow yours, unless you tell me to."

Robert pulled me to my feet and turned me around. "I love you," he said, and kissed my shoulder tenderly as he untied my wrists. "That's all the fun that Jason gets tonight. Say goodnight, Jackie!"

"Goodnight, Jackie!" I giggled, and hung up. Robert took my hand and led me to the couch, and I collapsed gratefully into it, smiling. "Oh, that was fun," I grinned, and tittered. "Maybe I should misbehave more often!" I leaned against him as he sat beside me. "You always know exactly what to do with me."

He smiled and arched an eyebrow. "Do I, now? You don't think I'm finished with you, do you?" He picked up the TV remote and turned it on. "I've hooked your computer up to the television and logged in to the server. We have a movie to watch, remember?"

I trembled as his words sank in and I realized the evening was not over. I thought about him watching Jason take me that first night, and felt suddenly exposed and embarrassed. "But..."

He brought two fingers up to my lips. "Hush." He pushed his fingers into my mouth abruptly, preventing any further protests. Without conscious thought or intention. I leaned back in the sofa and tilted my head up, wrapped my lips around his fingers, and sucked. My eyes closed and my legs opened automatically.

"Good. Much better," he said. I felt his hand on my throat, pushing me back gently but firmly, further against the couch. I tilted my head back further, offering him my throat, and opened my mouth submissively, taking his fingers deeper. "Mmm, very good," he said approvingly. "That's right. Now, are you going to behave myself while I watch you let another man fuck you?"

I nodded slightly, eyes still closed. "Mmm-hmm," I said as I continued to suck lewdly on his fingers.

"Good." He withdrew his fingers from my mouth and took his hand from my throat. "I want you to watch yourself getting fucked and masturbate for me. Don't stop masturbating unless I tell you to."

He tapped on the computer's keyboard. I opened my eyes and saw myself on the screen in gorgeous forty-two inch flat-screen color, sitting naked on the couch, my body glistening with oil. I put my hand between my legs as I watched the television image of me jump at the knocks on the door. I'd been so sure that Robert was bluffing, in that instant, been so sure that he'd come home early and I'd find him behind that door... Oh, you have no idea what's about to happen to you, I thought silently to my television self. A man is going to walk through that door and you're going to fuck him like a wild animal. You're about to get it in every hole, you filthy little whore. I felt a jolt of excitement and moved my fingers in slow circles between my legs.

I twitched and felt wetness as I watched my television self fling the door open, and moaned involuntarily at her look of shock and surprise and fear on my face. Robert shifted on the couch next to me. "Were you surprised?"

"God yes. I didn't think you'd actually go through with it. I thought you were bluffing."

"Are you glad I wasn't?"

I moaned and slipped the tip of my index finger inside myself. "Oh, yes," I sighed.

Robert shifted again as he watched the image of Jason grab and kiss and grope me. "He got right down to business, didn't he?"

"Oh, yes. And he wasn't gentle at all."And you loved it, you greedy tramp, I told myself silently.

"Look how eager you are," Robert said as he watched Jason pull my hair and order me to my knees. "You just opened your mouth right up for him. Do you know what that makes you?"

"A slut," I answered instantly. "A filthy, cocksucking whore." I spread my legs wider and pushed my fingers deeper as I watched myself on the television, transfixed. Robert's breath quickened. "Do you like watching me suck cock?"

"I like making you suck cock," he answered. He moaned next to me as we watched the pornographic show. His arousal infected me, filled me, and I brought my feet up on the cushion and masturbated openly.

Robert smiled and looked over at me as the television image of Jason pulled his cock from my mouth. "You look disappointed!" he said, and slid his hand up my inner thigh. I shuddered and sucked in my breath at his touch.

"I was," I said. "I wanted to taste him. Watch what he does now. This is where he comes all over me."

I stared raptly at the screen with my heart thudding with excitement, and worked my fingers furiously in and out of me as I watched Jason lay me back on the couch and kneel over me.Here it comes, I told the image of myself silently as he straddled me and slid his erection between my breasts,get used to having his come on you. "Oh!" I said as I watched him gush and spurt across my body. Wetness soaked my fingers and I moaned and gasped in the buildup to orgasm.

Robert reached out without taking his eyes off the screen and pulled my hands away from my body. "No. Don't come yet."

I shook and wailed in frustration, balanced precariously on the edge of the denied orgasm. "Nooooo!"

On the screen, the image of Jason ordered the image of me to touch myself and spread the goo all over my body. Robert watched intently, his breathing heavy. "That's hot," he said, watching as I slid my hands over my oiled body and spread the thick, gooey come all over myself. He put my hand between his legs, letting me feel the hard bulge beneath his jeans, and watched me on the screen as I pushed my come-covered fingers inside myself. I stroked him through his pants, desperately aroused, as on screen I shook and screamed in the throes of ecstasy. "He's right. You do look good covered in come."

"He...told you that?" I quavered.

"Oh, yes. We've been talking quite a bit over the last week. He's been most expressive of his appreciation that I gave you to him. Hello, what's this?"

Robert rewound the movie slightly and leaned forward, staring at the television screen. He watched as Jason took pictures of me, then ordered me onto my hands and knees, and watched as I protested and refused, and wrapped my arms around myself. He reached forward and tapped a key, freezing the image.

"Now, Jackie," he said, "let me ask you something. When you were doing your Webcam show, before Jason came over, do you remember what I said? Do I need to bring up the chat log?"

"I-" I looked at his stern expression, then looked down. "You said a man would come over. You told me to do whatever he said."