An Evening With You

Story Info
A dinner date turns into a love feast.
755 words
4.56
16.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've taken extra special care getting ready tonight. Everything looks perfect.

The table is set...candles, good wine, dinner cooked to perfection.

I chose my outfit carefully. A long black skirt with thigh high slits up both sides. A baby blue velvet body suit, and black velvet stiletto heels. I looked good and felt good.

You arrive...looking splendid, of course. I put my arms about your neck...pulling you towards me. I kiss you...mmm delicious. I am rewarded with your responsive tongue in my mouth...kissing me back.

I pull back and smile at you. Then taking your hand I lead you into the dining room. As you sit down, nothing goes un-noticed, and you comment. On the table, the dinner, and of course, how I look tonight.

I sit down opposite you and pour us both a glass of wine. We toast each other...glasses clinking...as as we drink, your hand reaches across the table and takes mine...our fingers locking together.

We chat easily, comfortably...never taking our eyes from each other.

Dinner was superb, and satisfying...and we are sitting back comfortably in our chairs. I've kicked off my shoes and you can feel my foot sliding up your leg under the table...up...till you can feel my toes massaging your inner thigh. And then a bit further...onto your cock. I can feel it hardening at my light touch.

You smile at me...letting me know you are enjoying this. We don't talk about it...just continue our conversation...like there's nothing going on...but there is a flush to your cheeks and you are finding it difficult to concentrate on what we are saying.

You push your chair back and walk over to mine...and kneel down in front of me. Running your hands down my face...over my shoulders...enjoying the feel of the soft velvet I'm wearing...down my body...to my thighs...where you slide my skirt up over my legs...never taking our eyes from each other.

I can feel the popping of the studs holding my bodysuit together at the crotch of the suit.

Your warm hands are now slowly caressing my cunt...your thumb against my clit...slipping in your finger...making me so wet.

I stroke your hair tenderly as you bend your head...your breath hot against me...now the light tickle of your tongue...just touching my wet lips...tasting me.

I squirm a little lower in my chair now...pushing myself towards you further...and you can hear me moaning softly as I feel your tongue exploring every inch of my cunt. Stopping only to suck on my bud that is growing in your mouth.

With your face buried between my legs and your tongue working frantically at me...it's not long before you get your prize...I explode into your mouth and I watch you drinking from me as if you have a thirst that can't be quenched.

You stand up now...and taking my hand...pull me gently up out of my chair. With music playing softly in the background...you pull me close and as we sway in time to the music...you kiss me...and I can feel your hard cock pressing against me.

We move over to the sofa in front of the fire that is warming the room. You lay me down gently on the rug on the floor...and I watch as you take your clothes off...then laying down over the top of me...you find your way inside of me. No guiding needed...it's like your cock has a life of it's own...it knows what it wants and where it should be.

I'm so wet...it makes it easy for you to slide yourself into me...deep...slowly...your arms squashed over mine...as I feel you rock slowly on top of me.

We will not be long...you and I...the feel of you inside me and the rubbing of my clit against your pubic bone is building my second orgasm very quickly..But I want a nice, slow orgasm this time...I want you to feel me pulsating onto your cock...feeling my warm cum, flooding around your shaft. Your breathing is quickening...so are your movements...

You lift my legs up over your shoulders...driving you into me deeper still...I'm watching your face...sweat forming on your brow...expression changing...I know you are ready now...

Thrusting into me fast and hard now...I can feel your balls against me with every movement..."Tell me honey"...I say..."Tell me you're cumming..."

At my words, I hear your sharp intake of breath..."I'm cumming Rhon...I'm cumming"...and it was enough to set me off...We explode...together...in unison...

We lay there afterwards...my head on your chest...listening to your still racing heart...while you stroke my hair tenderly...content...complete...replete...

And drifting off into sleep...comfortable...smiling...